Barrel Finisher Job Description Sample
Crate & Barrel Vendor Specialist
850 W. North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Exceptional Sales Associate, will drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional selling skills in all categories, utilize product knowledge. The specialist will be an “expert” of the merchandise and department. Create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver exceptional service, and always makes the customer the priority. Set the standard by acting as the expert in our Brand in assisting other co-workers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to the Merchandise Manager and Account Manager. Work towards attaining Le Creuset sales goals and planning event calendars. Dependable attendance and punctuality expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (90% of work)
- Manage the “Le Creuset Bistro” located in the Crate and Barrel at North and Clybourn location. Maximize sales and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Provide leadership and utilize superior selling skills to achieve Bistro specific sales goals.
- Use provided analytical and ordering tools to plan, forecast and actively manage inventory levels of “Bistro Specific” SKU’s, adhering to weeks of supply targets.
- Foster a collaborative and fun work environment focused on sales growth and an engaged customer experience.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude, maintaining high individual standards.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Utilize customer feedback to communicate assortment opportunities.
- Ensure products and displays are clean, neat, stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Ensure signage and technology is current and operative to maximize sales and customer’s understanding of what is available.
Training & Demonstrations (5% of work):
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to Bistro and position.
- Coordinate in-store demonstrations within Bistro.
- Train Crate & Barrel staff on Product knowledge and selling techniques (on-going)
Communication and Sales Analysis with Le Creuset Management and Crate & Barrel (5% of work)
- Communicate with and Le Creuset and Crate & Barrel with sales data as needed.
- Weekly 1:1 call with Merchandise Manager and Crate & Barrel Management to discuss customer feedback, sales, and assortment opportunities/challenges. Advise on assortment additions/deletions.
- Follow up with Account Manager for support on driving sales, promotions, and share observations and sales trends.
- Minimum two years customer service, previous merchandising or retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, reading skills, language skills (English), must have organizational skills and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic Math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team and must have time management skills, demonstrates a customer-first mentality, ability to convert a customer into a client.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of “Bistro only” SKUs and order weekly
- Recommend changes in floor plan and display placement to maximize sales opportunities.
Physical demands: this position involves constant moving and standing. Moving product to and from stock room. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs., heavier product with team assistance. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level.
Work hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, that includes, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Coverage needed up to 45 hours per week.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust, and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible.
In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset's guiding principal since 1925. What has remained constant over the years in a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trend-setting style, European craftsmanship and enduring value. Le Creuset currently operates more than 85 Retail Stores in North America and over 300 Stores worldwide. Our mission is to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Learn more about our company at Lecreuset.com.
Die Cast Tech IVB (Tumble Barrel Operator)
Transporting casted parts in pans, fill pans from machines to tumbling area . Dumping parts into tumble barrels and chutes. Weighing and recording numbers of parts.
Visually inspecting degated parts. Loading zinc housings into thermal deburr basket, operate machine, unloading and broaching housings. Visual inspection.
Maintenance of work area and material handling, documentation and simple preventive maintenance. Experience: Prior manufacturing experience. Reading and math skills.
Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull and constantly stand. HS Diploma or GED required. Pre-employment physical and drug screen required.
Background check required. STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Requistion Number: 2017-2973 Street:
Milwaukee Shift: Third External Company Name: Strattec Security Corp. External Company URL: www.strattec.com
Cylinder, Roller And Barrel Tube Cleaner
Mansfield Plating Company is looking for full time hard working, dependable candidates with a positive attitude to help clean/prep the barrel tubes from oil pumps (used in the oil fields) for the platers
1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm with some over time and some Saturdays
Pay $12.00 per hour
Must be able to read and write English
Capable of lifting and carrying parts ( average 40 to 60 pounds)
Repetitive movements (stooping, grasping, pushing and pulling)
Must be able to be on your feet all day (standing and walking)
Visually inspect parts and hazardous labels on chemical containers
Will receive training to become qualified for the job
Reliable attendance and punctuality are a MUST
Ability to work as a team player
Must pass a Drug Test
No one convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving a VIlOLENT offense
Steel Toes Required
We are taking applications Monday through Friday at 10am, 11am and 1:30pm. Two forms of ID are required.
998 N. Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Check us out at 24-7staffingdfw.com
Cook 3 - Barrel And Bushel
Description: In-depth skills and knowledge of all kitchen operations. Capable of producing a consistent product to meet and exceed guests' needs in a timely manner. On a daily basis must monitor food production, quality and consistency, staffing levels and department training. Skills and knowledge to include culinary education, cost control, communication skills, computer skills, organizational skills, guest contact experience and culinary teaching skills and knowledge. This person must be able to give direction in the hourly Sous' absence.
Qualifications: * Good Communication skills required.
At least 4 years of previous line andfine dining experience preferred.
Culinary degree or related hotel experiencepreferred.
Able to work moststations of the kitchen.
Primary Location: US-VA-Tysons Corner
Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: TYS000512 Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Sales Associate In GUN Barrel City, TX
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: The Sales Associate acts as a point of contact for our customers. The duties of the Sales Associate include assisting customers in locating and purchasing merchandise, operating the cash register, stocking merchandise, recovering merchandise, cleaning the store, and performing other duties as assigned by the Store Manager to maximize store profitability and customer satisfaction while protecting company assets. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Provide excellent customer service, greet and assist customers.
Operate cash register and scanner to itemize and total customer’s purchase, collect payment from customers and make change, bag merchandise, and assist customers with merchandise as necessary.
Follow company merchandise processes; unpack, stock, restock, and rotate merchandise on shelves and build merchandise displays.
Clean the store, take out trash, dust and mop store floors, clean restroom and receiving room, and help set up sidewalk displays. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills.
Understanding of safety policies and practices.
Ability to read and follow planogram and merchandise presentation guides.
Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures.
Basic mathematical skills.
Ability to perform cash register functions.
Ability to stock merchandise. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent preferred. WORKING CONDITIONS:
Frequent walking and standing
Frequent bending, stooping, and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks; which may also require the ability to push and/or pull rolltainers for stocking merchandise
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as handheld scanners, pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers, two-wheel dollies, U-boats (six-wheel carts), and rolltainers
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds
Occasional climbing (using step ladder) up to heights of six feet
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level
Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Requisition ID: 2016-82763 Street: 980 W MAIN ST External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Medical Assistant PRN Gun Barrel City
Come join a team that strives to provide safe, quality, compassionate care! We are looking for Medical Assistants to work in one of our Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) Clinics.
The Medical Assistant I perform various patient care duties and prepares patients for examinations and procedures. The Medical Assistant I also may assist in cleaning exam rooms and equipment, documentation, laboratory functions, ordering medical supplies, and/or providing other services under supervision of a Physician and/or technician. Ideal HTPN Medical Assistant candidates are punctual, dependable, flexible, detail oriented, can communicate effectively with patients, staff and physicians, and can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. • Location/Facility Gun Barrel City, Texas For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link. • Specialty/Department/Practice Primary Care Associates • Shift/Schedule PRN: as needed • Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*: • Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits • 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5% • PTO accrual beginning Day 1 *Note:
Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level. HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), an affiliate of Baylor Scott & White Health, has evolved into a high-performing, multi-specialty, patient-centered organization with providers serving 1.7 million patients in 191 care sites across 5,700 square miles of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. As a prominent medical group in the community, HTPN employs physicians in both primary and specialty care.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling! • 3 Months of associated experience required • Certified Medical Assistant license preferred As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Consumer Experience Manager, Guinness Open Gate Brewery & Barrel House
WHO WE ARE: Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company - a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry.
The success of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more, over hundreds of years, led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong. We have the first record of Guinness being exported to the USA in 1817, and 199 years later in 2016, Diageo Beer Company USA was born as the beer brewing, marketing and selling arm of Diageo in America.
Its purpose is to step-change Diageo's position in the US beer market and to be a vital player in the industry.
To manage relationships with 429 distributors who sell Diageo beer products in all 50 states, Diageo Beer Company USA has a multi-layered sales and support organization of 137. The company's two biggest brands are Guinness and Smirnoff Ice and it has Smithwick's, Harp and Quaker City Malt in its portfolio as well.
It sells 2.2MM BBL a year across 200 SKUs. WHY IS THE ROLE IMPORTANT: The US beer market has undergone a radical transformation in the last 30 years, and is now the most dynamic and vibrant in the world.
To leverage this environment, Guinness is building a new brewery on the site of the historic Calvert Distillery in Baltimore County, five miles from Baltimore International Airport, 10 miles from downtown Baltimore and 30 miles from Washington DC. The new brewery will be a spiritual home for Guinness in the US, comprising of a medium-scale 100HL Brewhouse to produce c. 100K BBL of Guinness Blonde American Lager per annum, a new visitor center with taproom and restaurant, and a 10 BBL experimental Brewhouse that will be a test kitchen for new Guinness beers. There will be a focus on barrel-aging and experimentation.
The Hospitality Manager will be accountable for our bold ambition to be recognized as the most hospitable brewery in America. Achieving this will require excellent communication and leadership, working to connect the strategy of the visitor center with the day-to-day operations, managed by our 3rd party Catering & Hospitality Partner. The Hospitality Manager will have a thorough grasp of the Guinness and Diageo Beer Company strategy and a clear vision for how this translates into a best-in-class visitor experience at the brewery.
Possibly the critical factor in achieving success will be a cohesive, powerful working culture across every part of the organisation. The creation and management of this culture is the focus of this role, performed while ensuring the operation is effective, efficient and profitable. WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An experienced hospitality professional with contagious passion for beer and service. Candidates will have at least five years' experience managing operations in a scale hospitality and service organisation, ideally with experience in the beer industry (though this is not a prerequisite). Candidates will have exceptional people presence with customer service being a core focus. Success in this role will be dependent on flawless business and operational management that serves as a platform for inspiring team leadership and a thirst for perfection.
FINAL CALL TO ACTION: This is a unique opportunity to create the pre-eminent service and hospitality culture in the US beer industry, thereby helping write the next chapter in the evolution of the world's most legendary brewery. IMPORTANT NOTES:
To all recruitment agencies: Diageo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diageo employees or any other company location.
Diageo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. SDL2017
Custom Spray Finisher
Sledge Craft Architectural Millwork is a leader in Custom Architectural Woodworking and Design and is currently seeking an experienced custom spray finisher to join our team.
Position Located: Murfreesboro, TN
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
• 3 to 5 years experience in all aspects of spray finishing.
• Must have experience using many types of Stains & Lacquer finishing products.
• Must have experience utilizing various finishing techniques including staining, color matching, toning.
• Knowledge of various spray guns and pumps.
• Ability to communicate effectively is essential.
• Self driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Competitive salary and benefit package offered in a positive environment
Concrete Finishers needed for Immediate Openings in Kansas City Metro
We have an immediate need for experienced Concrete Finishers in the Kansas City Metro area. The right candidates will be dependable, and have a good work ethic.
- Kansas City, MO
Requirements of Concrete Finishers
- Minimum 2 years' construction experience
- Prior experience with finishing concrete is a must
- Prior experience building concrete staircases
- Experienced at leveling, setting forms, and finishing
- Valid Driver License and Reliable Transportation
- Must have basic tools to form, prep and puddle concrete
- PPE gear (hard hat, work boots, vest, etc.)
Compensation for Concrete Finishers
- $18-$25 per hour DOE
- Paid Weekly
- Direct Deposit or Global cash card
Benefits Available for Concrete Finishers
- Health, Dental, &Vision Plans available
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid Vacation
- BONUS Program!
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration of the concrete finisher position please contact Kelsey at 330.247.3308
Curb & Gutter Finisher
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Compensation: $19.00 to $30.00 Per Hour, DOE
How to apply: Apply in person or by visiting http://www.rmecinc.com/employment-opportunities/ and emailing a completing application with "Curb & Gutter Finisher" in the subject line. Emails received without this will be disqualified.
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS: Healthcare, Dental and Vision Options, Retirement Plan and Paid Time Off.
Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
* Own, maintain and have in possession personal tools at all times. Tools shall include, but not be limited to: Magnesium Float, An assortment of Trowels from Long and Wide for wet concrete and Short and Narrow for hard concrete, Pair of Skates, Knee Pads, Mucking Boots, Sledge Hammer, Nail Pouches, Tape Measure, Hammer, and Pliers.
* Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
* Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
* Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
* Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
* Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
* Clean chipped area, using wire brush, and feel and observe surface to determine if it is rough or uneven.
* Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
* Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
* Operate power vibrator to compact concrete.
* Chip, scrape, and grind high spots, ridges, and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders, or hand tools.
* Cut out damaged areas, drill holes for reinforcing rods, and position reinforcing rods to repair concrete, using power saw and drill.
* Waterproof or restore concrete surfaces, using appropriate compounds.
* Wet concrete surface, and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish.
* Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry, and smooth, using trowel.
* Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete or pattern or stamp the surface to provide a decorative finish.
* Build wooden molds, and clamp molds around area to be repaired, using hand tools.
* Polish surface, using polishing or surfacing machine.
* Apply muriatic acid to clean surface, and rinse with water.
* Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel, or coloring powder over surface to produce prescribed finish.
* Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
* Spread roofing paper on surface of foundation, and spread concrete onto roofing paper with trowel to form terrazzo base.
* Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to pass a background investigation and drug screening
* Current (within five years of hire date (Federal OSHA 10-Hour Construction Certificate (or completion of the course prior to employment)
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hard Hat, Eye and Ear Protection, Safety Vest, Gloves, Dust Mask or Respirator, Fall Protection Gear)
Outdoor with varying weather conditions.
We pride ourselves, as individuals and as a company, that we are very flexible and diversified. Our services are not limited to being a General Contractor, but we also have day to day operations that include over-lot grading, building excavation and backfill, sub grade prep for paving and hardscapes, over-excavation with the use of structural and/or moisture conditioning, main line water, sewer, and storm pipe, trenching, bedding and backfill for a wide range of the dry utilities. We also offer demolition of buildings, parking lots, streets, curb and gutter, underground utilities, and vegetation. RME also has a Concrete Division that is capable of footings and foundation walls, slab-on grade concrete floors, multi-level slab on grade pours, exterior flatwork, and curb and gutter. The Concrete Division has full-time project managers, estimators and field personnel that are 100% focused on the concrete aspect of construction.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!