Barrel Liner Job Description Sample
Line-X Bed Liner Spray Technician
LINE-X of North Dallas is looking to immediately fill 1-2 bed liner spray tech positions. Prior bed liner, auto paint, and/or mechanical experience a plus but not required. A mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn is required. Must be able to work well with others and have a positive attitude.
Starting pay range $12-14 per hour depending on prior experience.
10 days vacation/personal time accrual per year.
Typical hours are M-F 9:00-5:00
Crate & Barrel Vendor Specialist
850 W. North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60642
Exceptional Sales Associate, will drive sales by consistently demonstrating exceptional selling skills in all categories, utilize product knowledge. The specialist will be an “expert” of the merchandise and department. Create an enhanced shopping experience, deliver exceptional service, and always makes the customer the priority. Set the standard by acting as the expert in our Brand in assisting other co-workers. Advocates for the customer and communicates customer opportunities to the Merchandise Manager and Account Manager. Work towards attaining Le Creuset sales goals and planning event calendars. Dependable attendance and punctuality expected.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (90% of work)
- Manage the “Le Creuset Bistro” located in the Crate and Barrel at North and Clybourn location. Maximize sales and maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Provide leadership and utilize superior selling skills to achieve Bistro specific sales goals.
- Use provided analytical and ordering tools to plan, forecast and actively manage inventory levels of “Bistro Specific” SKU’s, adhering to weeks of supply targets.
- Foster a collaborative and fun work environment focused on sales growth and an engaged customer experience.
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude, maintaining high individual standards.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the priority.
- Utilize customer feedback to communicate assortment opportunities.
- Ensure products and displays are clean, neat, stocked appropriately and available for customers to purchase.
- Ensure signage and technology is current and operative to maximize sales and customer’s understanding of what is available.
Training & Demonstrations (5% of work):
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to Bistro and position.
- Coordinate in-store demonstrations within Bistro.
- Train Crate & Barrel staff on Product knowledge and selling techniques (on-going)
Communication and Sales Analysis with Le Creuset Management and Crate & Barrel (5% of work)
- Communicate with and Le Creuset and Crate & Barrel with sales data as needed.
- Weekly 1:1 call with Merchandise Manager and Crate & Barrel Management to discuss customer feedback, sales, and assortment opportunities/challenges. Advise on assortment additions/deletions.
- Follow up with Account Manager for support on driving sales, promotions, and share observations and sales trends.
- Minimum two years customer service, previous merchandising or retail experience; leadership experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, reading skills, language skills (English), must have organizational skills and present information to customers, peers, and all levels of management
- Basic Math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use calculator.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as a part of a team and must have time management skills, demonstrates a customer-first mentality, ability to convert a customer into a client.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of “Bistro only” SKUs and order weekly
- Recommend changes in floor plan and display placement to maximize sales opportunities.
Physical demands: this position involves constant moving and standing. Moving product to and from stock room. Involves lifting at least 50 lbs., heavier product with team assistance. May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb ladders. May have to reach above eye level.
Work hours: Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, that includes, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Coverage needed up to 45 hours per week.
Environmental/Atmospheric Conditions: Hot/cold temperature changes, concrete floors, odors, dust, and mechanical/electrical/chemical hazards possible.
In accordance with applicable law, associates will be provided with reasonable accommodations as necessary and appropriate to perform the position’s requirements.
Respect for tradition and authenticity has been Le Creuset's guiding principal since 1925. What has remained constant over the years in a passion for superior artisan quality, exceptional design, trend-setting style, European craftsmanship and enduring value. Le Creuset currently operates more than 85 Retail Stores in North America and over 300 Stores worldwide. Our mission is to inspire and empower people everywhere to make joy through cooking. Learn more about our company at Lecreuset.com.
Rhino/Spray-On Liner Technician
Ziebart has an immediate opening for an experienced Rhino/Spray-on-Liner Technician at our Wexford, PA store. With over 50 years of experience, we are the leaders in protecting, enhancing and maintaining the interior and exterior of cars and trucks. Ziebart services include professional detailing; paint and fabric protection, rust protection, window tint, electronic systems and an array of other accessories, particularly for trucks, such as bedliners and running boards.
The essential functions of the Rhino Technician is to process vehicles in a safe and efficient manner. Apply various compounds to a vehicle using pressurized mechanical equipment. The applicant must be able to bend, kneel and twist appropriately to access different areas of a vehicle as well as lift approximately 30 lbs.
This position offers a competitive hourly wage, paid training, 401K, uniforms and more. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. A valid driver's license is a must.
Liner Operator I
LINER OPERATOR I
- Ensures paperwork on press matches die number and pressure is set to proper pressure on gauge.
- Ensures that the correct amount of powder is used in dip pans.
- Verifies the correct weight and wall thickness of liners.
- Completes necessary paperwork during production and at the end of each order or at the end of each shift.
- Keeps press and surrounding area clean and free of powder.
- Sweeps floor and wipes off press at end of shift.
- Oils dies as needed and polishes dies as needed if machine is inoperable or being change over to a new order.
- Places single or multiple layers of material on bed of machine.
- Depresses pedal or moves lever to activate ram that forces die through material.
- Removes parts from die or bed of machine.
- Measures parts with rule or compares parts with standard to verify conformance to specifications.
- Stacks parts in storage area according to size and shape.
Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology you need to enhance your production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Core Laboratories provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies. We can help you solve your reservoir problems.
Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their producing fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to your bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization CompanyTM.
Renegard Mobile Bed Liner Applicator
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK TO THE ON-LINE APPLICATION YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Renegard Mobile Applicators
Description & Requirements
Start your journey as a Renegard Mobile Applicator today! Come for the job, find a future. Join our team and learn from the best, expanding your knowledge and abilities to qualify for the ranging opportunities available at Renegard.
Renegard is a spray-in bed liner company that utilizes a mobile application process to better facilitate customer satisfaction and eliminate unnecessary risks and time constraints to the customer.
You and your Renegard team member will have the opportunity to utilize your superior customer service skills while managing each customer job from start to finish. As a young and growing company, Renegard offers a vast array of growth opportunities for its employees. Renegard prides itself on its customer service and quality control. This unique job opportunity offers those who take pride in their customer service skills to join them with any other skills from previous jobs, such as in the auto industry, construction, painting, etc. Prior experience in automotive body shop repair, auto painting and/or detailing are preferred but not a prerequisite.
APPLY ONLINE: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqmjXw7tunfkD9xDWbhI4apxdq0CZmphd1MgYMPYKo1dXmUA/viewform?usp=sf_link
What Renegard Offers:
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Monthly reviews that qualify the employee for potential pay raises.
· Health, Vision and Dental insurance benefits.
· Training for growth and advancement opportunities.
Applicator Job Description
· Any new team member should be willing to communicate with their team effectively, no matter what the communication is about to ensure everyone is on the same page.
· The mobile applicator will go through a thorough training process so that he/she may become proficient in the application process of applying Renegard bed liners into customer truck beds. Including but not limited to:
o Prepping, scuffing, taping and spraying bed liners.
o This period should be especially fun and exciting as you will undoubtedly gain skills that will further you in your career.
· Applicators will have a fully working knowledge of the Renegard product and all the necessary tools and materials used in the application process.
· Applicators will also be responsible for the maintenance of the mobile unit and all that it entails such as the spray booth, compressor and generator.
· Should be able to identify any possible complications before a job is started as well as be able to remedy any issues that arise with regards to the application process so as to eliminate the redoing of work.
· Successful applicators will be able to complete trucks in a timely and efficient fashion to meet multiple customers’ expectations.
· Applicators should be willing to answer any questions from a customer regarding the product and the application process once they have had sufficient training and experience.
· Applicators must report customer issues, safety concerns, co-worker misconduct, and/or communication issues to either RSM or the corporate office.
· Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
· Willing to agree to a background check.
· Eligible for employment in the U.S.
· Physically able to get in a truck bed and give product demonstrations if needed.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures expressed in the employee handbook.
· Be proactive and goal oriented to meet sales projections.
· Willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
· Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs or more) several times a day.
· Desire to be part of a successful and innovative team.
While dealerships are our primary focus, we also provide our services to aftermarket accessory locations and body shops. As a young and growing company, Renegard offers a vast array of growth opportunities for its employees. Renegard prides itself on its customer service and quality control.
Please visit www.renegard.com for more info and before applying.
OIL &Amp; GAS Liner Installers ( Geomembrane / Containment)
With our very steady growth we are looking for an experienced liner installers for our impoundments, landfills and AST’s. REQUIREMENTS
Able to operate and maintain demtech extrusion welders
Able to deploy liner and position panels per supervisor instruction
Must be able to stand, bend, crawling and lift
Must be able to write and understand the English language
Must have at least 3-5 years liner experience
Must follow company safety program
Must have experience testing liners Candidates us be able to pass a standard criminal background check and fit for duty physical and drug screen In return our company provides above average wages and a full comprehensive benefits package. EOE/M/F/D/V
Intern- Materials Eng FST & Liner
Zodiac Aerospace is a global leader in aircraft equipments and embedded systems offering solutions for Commercial, Regional and Business Aircrafts, as well as Helicopters. Zodiac Aerospace also is a major actor in aircraft safety.
Located in more than 18 countries worldwide, the group count up 35.000 employees spread on a hundred sites worldwide, contributing to a €5 billion. Zodiac Aerospace offers a wide range of technologies throughout 3 different activities: Zodiac Aerosystems, Zodiac Cabin and Zodiac Seats.
Research & Develop new composite FST resin and liner materials Duration: February - August 2018 (20-40 hours a week) Intern (candidate) 1. Be able to work the full 6 month program, 20 - 40 hours per week 2.
Intern should be of “junior or senior” standing in college 3. Intern must be enrolled in accredited program relating to the respective discipline of the department hiring the intern. What are the expected outcomes for the internship? Evaluate new materials, new resins and liners for tank applications and prepare, conduct testing and deliver associated reports; Intern will have gained valuable knowledge and experience in material testing, analysis and different processes used in aerospace industry. The outcome of the training will be a documented recommendation on the next generation materials to be used for tank applications What types of training will be conducted during the internship? Basic understanding of materials & process used in aerospace; basic test methods used and requirements How will educational and professional growth opportunities be facilitated? The intern will gain industry knowledge of aerospace composite applications and regulations which are key to be prepared for job openings in this field Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement It is the policy of Zodiac Aerospace to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. ID: WWS - 2088
Cylinder, Roller And Barrel Tube Cleaner
Mansfield Plating Company is looking for full time hard working, dependable candidates with a positive attitude to help clean/prep the barrel tubes from oil pumps (used in the oil fields) for the platers
1st shift: 6am to 2:30pm with some over time and some Saturdays
Pay $12.00 per hour
Must be able to read and write English
Capable of lifting and carrying parts ( average 40 to 60 pounds)
Repetitive movements (stooping, grasping, pushing and pulling)
Must be able to be on your feet all day (standing and walking)
Visually inspect parts and hazardous labels on chemical containers
Will receive training to become qualified for the job
Reliable attendance and punctuality are a MUST
Ability to work as a team player
Must pass a Drug Test
No one convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving a VIlOLENT offense
Steel Toes Required
We are taking applications Monday through Friday at 10am, 11am and 1:30pm. Two forms of ID are required.
998 N. Cooper St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Check us out at 24-7staffingdfw.com
Market Manager &Ndash; Bag, Liner And Wrap Plus Stretch
Overview NOVA Chemicals helps shape a world where products vital to our health and happiness are even better tomorrow than they are today. At NOVA, a key component of our strategic plan is to grow significantly. Our strategy leverages our ability to deliver game changing technology and create an exceptional customer experience to help meet the growing consumer demand for polyethylene in the Americas. We are looking for innovative, passionate people who are focused on success. If you are interested in being challenged, inspired and supported by a team to deliver your best work while making everyday life healthier, easier and safer, come join us on this exciting journey. We are seeking a Market Manager – Bag, Liner and Wrap (BLW) who will be instrumental in supporting our polyethylene (PE) growth projects. The BLW Market Manager will lead the BLW market focus team and will be responsible for creating and leading strategies that maximize revenue and profitability. The candidate will also ensure NOVA’s long term market and competitive product readiness to capturing future domestic sales and will have a long-term strategy to grow the BLW market with direct customers and significant distributer engagement. The Market Manager will lead the BLW Market Focus Team and will actively engage in:
Periodic evolution of road show materials, based on market needs
Bag trade affiliation memberships, participation and support, including sustainability trade affiliations and initiatives
Leading commercial strategy discussions with a focus on growing sales of butene resins and leveraging more specialized Linear Low Density Polyethylene resins (LLDPE’s) when necessary to maintain relevance and competitiveness. Optimize LLDPE profitability through domestic channels
Product promotion, trade shows tactical plans, external NOVA messages and advertising, media plans,
Product roadmap exercises to anticipate future market evolution thus needs
NOVA and Customer leadership engagement at key BLW accounts to deepen key relationships
Ownership of the “playing to win” marketing documents for BLW
Ongoing Relative “benchmarking” for our offerings, on product performance, service and commercial offerings
Identification of contingency plans to support the BLW strategy
Regular reviews of 5-year volume and value plans, inclusive of market size/share
KPI reviews of leadership, shared learnings; evolution of relevant dashboards
Pricing strategy for BLW market
Prioritization of Short & Long Term sales and volume activities, at the asset level Led by the BLW Market Manager, the Stretch team will engage in:
An intelligence program to benchmark current and future stretch market product offerings and applications
Future product road mapping with key decision points and milestones identified to align with future capacity growth and “readiness”
Market Research and competitive intelligence insights communicated broadly to stakeholders
Stretch Trade affiliation memberships, participation and support, including sustainability trade affiliations and initiatives
Development of a “playing to win” marketing document for Stretch Film applications which will align to our overall LLDPE strategy
Identify, and advocate necessary resources to deliver on projects and plans to enable NOVA’s readiness
Participation in face to face market functional group meetings and for purposes of learning and applying best practices, tools, systems, etc.
Stretch and BLW strategy/progress updates given to the leadership teams and to the PE Business as required.
University graduate with 10+ years of industry related experience and continued professional development (3 years market-facing industry related experience preferred) OR 14+ years’ combination of post-secondary education, industry related experience and continued professional development
Relevant Technical background and experiences preferred in BLW and Stretch Film markets
Commercial Facing experience strongly preferred with strong applications knowledge and skill
Demonstrated Responsible Care values
Strong interpersonal, coaching and mentoring skills with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Ability to communicate effectively during daily interactions as well as in adverse conditions and at all levels
Familiarity with flexible film markets preferred
Business travel at 25%, entirely domestic – USA, CAN, MX
Proven ability to manage in a matrixed environment About Us: NOVA Chemicals develops and manufactures chemicals and plastic resins that make everyday life safer, healthier and easier. Our employees work to ensure health, safety, security and environmental stewardship through our commitment to sustainability and Responsible Care®. NOVA Chemicals, headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is wholly-owned ultimately by Mubadala Investment Company of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The NOVA Chemicals U.S. Commercial Center (USCC) is located in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, minutes from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. USCC’s primary focus is on executive leadership, corporate and support functions. Pittsburgh is the second largest city in Pennsylvania. Benefits: NOVA Chemicals’ flexible benefit programs are designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees, because when it comes to benefits, everyone has different priorities. Our benefits offerings will vary based on your work location, and are an element of the “Total Rewards” package used to reward employees. Additional Comments: Compensation will be commensurate with education and experience, Internal and External candidates are being considered simultaneously Job ID2017-2993 Closing Date11/23/2017 Job CategorySales, Marketing & Customer Service Career LevelManagement
Die Cast Tech IVB (Tumble Barrel Operator)
Transporting casted parts in pans, fill pans from machines to tumbling area . Dumping parts into tumble barrels and chutes. Weighing and recording numbers of parts.
Visually inspecting degated parts. Loading zinc housings into thermal deburr basket, operate machine, unloading and broaching housings. Visual inspection.
Maintenance of work area and material handling, documentation and simple preventive maintenance. Experience: Prior manufacturing experience. Reading and math skills.
Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull and constantly stand. HS Diploma or GED required. Pre-employment physical and drug screen required.
Background check required. STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Requistion Number: 2017-2973 Street:
Milwaukee Shift: Third External Company Name: Strattec Security Corp. External Company URL: www.strattec.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!