Bartlett Job Description Sample
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
CDL A Company Drivers
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A Local Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Now Available with Summitt - Get Home Nightly!
Are you tired of driving over the road? Summitt Trucking may have the perfect local opportunity for you!
More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry. Operating as a family-owned business, Summit understands the value of treating our drivers like family.
Local CDL-A Truck Driver positions are filled as needed and drivers enjoy:
$18-$22 per hour
$.50 raises every 6 months
Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred
Start getting home nightly! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced flatbed lease purchase drivers.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Committed to driver care: flatbed truck driving lease purchase opportunities at Boyd Bros.
Two men fastening a load to a flatbed trailer
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver
- Zero Down with Sign On Bonus!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd CDL-A truck drivers and contractors are a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver, we bring on board we continue to grow our legacy.
Lease purchase settlements
- 65% of haul
Zero down - no money required to get started
Affordable International Prostar's at a low weekly rate
100% fuel surcharge
Minimum load pay
No trailer rental
Boyd discounts on fuel and maintenance
EZ Pass available
We’ve grown our success over the years by putting people first; that’s why one out of every six Boyd drivers and contractors is a Million Miler. With each new contractor or driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy – and help CDL-A professionals like you create their own.
To learn more about Boyd lease purchase CDL-A truck driver opportunities, contact recruiters today!
Scattered Site Property Manager
- Are you an analytical, fact-based and strategic problem solver?
- Are you great at details, understand the big picture, and good enough with people to get by?
- Are you looking to roll up your sleeves, work hard and be well rewarded and appreciated for the impact you create?
If so, as a property manager for GC Realty, you will be the front person making each property run smoothly coordinating between owners, tenants, leasing, and maintenance. You are the engine that drives profitability, and satisfaction with both owners and tenants. This job isn’t for the faint of heart, but for the talented person who can balance competing needs and interests to create mutually beneficial outcomes.
We are growing rapidly and looking for top-tier talent who doesn’t mind working hard and owning outcomes. In return, you will not be micromanaged, but empowered to drive outcomes, and be rewarded financially for your success.
We are a highly diversified property management company with reach in commercial, accidental landlord residential, and institutional investors in multi and single family rental units. And we are looking for property managers in all areas
Specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Provide professional support to tenants to drive satisfaction
- Manage owner expectations and communication
- Ensure profitable outcomes for all properties by managing vacancy, capital investment, expenses, and collections.
- Maintain standards of quality consistent with our values
If you are ready to get your hands dirty and drive your career forward apply here: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/349BF2
-Check out our website at www.gcrealtyinc.com & www.gcrealtyinvestments.com.
-Also check out our reviews on Yelp.com and Google Plus as we strive for strong customer satisfaction company wide. https://www.yelp.com/biz/gc-realty-and-development-bartlett
Utility Stocker Reach Truck-Concept
Get Fresh Produce has been in business since 1982 providing fresh produce and other products to restaurants and other end users in the Chicago area. Due to continued growth we are currently accepting applications for Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck to work in our Bartlett, IL facility. Enjoy competitive pay, full benefits, and a stable work environment with a growing company.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 6-months experience in a warehouse environment including picking, stocking, receiving, loading/unloading trucks, order inspection, and overall quality assurance. Must have reach truck, stand up forklift, and electric pallet jack experience; preferably with grocery/fresh produce. MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 6-MONTHS REACH TRUCK EXPERIENCE!
Typical work schedule for Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck is a 5-day work week; work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday start time 7am; Saturday 6am; Off Sunday and Tuesday. Work 10-14 hours days, until work is completed. .
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
- Handle and maintain the flow of inventory in the warehouse
- Have knowledge of MPL Packaging Specs and requirements to ensure safe passage of produce to final destinations
- Operate barcode scanner
- Perform basic tag and paperwork functions with high accuracy to ensure integrity of pallet movement and food safety traceability
- Ensure all equipment and work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly fashion.
- Report any product quality issues immediately to the supervisor
- Properly select / load / inspect / sort product per supervisors’ instructions / guidance.
- Assist in general clean-up of the warehouse throughout the day
- Operate standup forklift as required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Utility Stocker Reach Truck
- Position requires a working knowledge of safely operating stand-up forklifts, pallet jacks, and understands general warehouse operations
- 6-months experience operating reach truck, multiple levels
- Prior experience working in a freezer/refrigerated environment is preferred
- Candidate must be well organized, personable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Lifting packages with weights ranging from 10-50lbs
- Candidate must pass drug test and submit to random drug tests.
- Experience using RF Scanners, WMS
- Must pass pre-hire drug screen and physical
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English
Attributes of the Warehouse-Utility Stocker (Reach Truck Operator)
- Flexible attitude, can always find ways to meet expectations
- Quality orientation, won’t accept mediocrity
- Team player, willing to help others and put needs of the team ahead of personal needs
- Respectful of others, practices the “golden rule”
- Sense of urgency to get things done quickly
- Pays attention to details
- Takes pride in doing a job well
- Is fun to work with
PHYSICAL ABILITIES commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Compensation for the Warehouse-Utility Stocker (Reach Truck Operator)
Hourly wage based on experience, $13-$14/hour plus overtime after 40 hours per week. Full benefits after 60-day probationary period: medical, dental, life, 401K, paid Holidays and Vacations. Career advancement opportunities!
Full benefits after 60-day probationary period: medical, dental, life, 401K, paid Holidays and Vacations.
- Eligible for benefits 1st of the month following 60 days
- This includes medical, dental, voluntary life, and vision
- 401K after 1 year
- Paid holidays after probationary / orientation period
Please reply with copy of your resume or apply in person:
Get Fresh Produce
1441 Brewster Creek Blvd
Bartlett, IL 60103
Design Applications Engineer
Required Years of Experience Job Summary
Assists in the development of new products through manufacturing and the introduction of the product in the facility.
Assists in systematic and physical introduction of new products or product changes.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide engineering support through the creation of CAD drawing and documentation. Provide technical support for product application and customization.
- Create concepts for new products through creation of sketches and models.
- Communicate and maintain relationships with other factories, whether Acuity or not, that provide products that we sell.
- Maintain a relationship with our reps and provide them with the best support we can give them to make them better salespeople and ultimately more business.
- Do take-offs and provide accurate quotes.
- Release approved lighting systems into production.
- Compile detailed Submittal Drawings for approval.
Required Years of Experience
Preferred Years of Experience
Associate's Degree or Technical Degree or equivalent
Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD), specifically with AutoCAD and Pro-E.
Working general computer skills, including but not limited to e-mail, spread sheet, word processing, and data entry.
Mechanical Engineering skills. Product Knowledge of light fixtures.
Working knowledge of structuring systems.
Electrical working knowledge of ballast ,capacitors ,starters and other devices.
Seeking Applications Engineers in various locations: Chicago, IL; New Haven, CT; Atlanta, GA
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Academy 4 Kids Child Care Center in Bartlett is looking for energetic, caring, creative teacher to work in our center. We serve children six weeks to twelve years old. Teacher will be responsible for creating and implementing lessons, communicating with center directors and parents, following health and safety standards, and encouraging learning for each individual child's level. Applicants must be open to a flexible work schedule. Our center is open from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. Full-time and afternoon part-time available.
Travel Registered Nurse - Neuro ICU - Critical Care Unit - RN (Bartlet
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Bartlett,Il)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company truck, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, dry van otr trucking, flatbed driver, otr company, over the road company
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!