Bartow Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
. Position Definition &
Under direction of a supervisor provides coordination and implementation of a recreational therapy program, which includes on-site and off-site therapeutic and recreational activities for the youth in the facility. Based on individualized recreational therapy assessments, works with youth to restore motor, social and cognitive functioning, build confidence, develop coping skills and integrate skills learned in treatment settings into community settings. Recreational therapy modalities shall be used such as creative arts, sports, adventure programming, dance/movement and leisure education. Structured recreational therapy shall be provided during non-traditional hours, including weekends, to promote pro-social activities.
B. Position Expectations and Essential Functions:
· Participates in implementing applicable youth performance and treatment planning by: (a) assessing the youth’s overall physical health and wellness; (b) completing a Wellness Plan with input from the youth; (c) reviewing Wellness Plan with youth’s therapist to integrate into clinical treatment plan; (d) works collaboratively with therapist to update and revise wellness plan as needed (e) attends Clinical Supervision weekly in order to provide feedback regarding the youth’s progress on wellness goals and overall physical health and wellness; (f) provides input in transition staffing to clinical and case management staff on the youth’s development in physical health and wellness; (g) utilizes information obtained in the transition staffing to develop an individualized calendar of individual, peer, and family recreational activities that the youth can participate in upon return to his/her community; (h) provides input in exit staffing by reviewing an initial schedule of recreational activities in which the youth can engage in with his/her community; (i) participates in the discharge process by presenting the youth with the completed community recreation calendar, reviewing the calendar the youth and family prior to the discharge, and providing the youth and his/her family with information on potentially beneficial community resources;
· Utilizes the results of the RPACT to assist in the development of the youth’s wellness plan;
· Assists youth during their orientation to the program to learn to Positive Performance System and the rules and expectations of the program;
· Organizes the daily recreational activities to provide healthy methods of engaging in physical fitness individually as well as with peers;
· Maintains all trackers, daily activity sheets, attendance/sign-in sheets, logs, materials, etc. for activities and services provided;
· Plans, develops, and promotes facility wide program of physical fitness and recreational activities to be implemented by staff when Recreational Therapist is off-site;
· Coordinates the recreational activities the youth engage in daily, but does not participate in the activities with the youth;
· Plans, develops and promotes program designed to promote cultural diversity awareness activities;
· Creates monthly calendar of program incentives with input from administration, staff, and youth;
· Develops a budget with Facility Administrator and Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the supplies necessary to implement the monthly calendar of incentives and canteen are available to staff conducting the incentives and distributing the canteen allotments;
· Obtains and maintains supplies and items specified for the monthly calendar of incentives and canteen;
· Posts the monthly calendar of program incentives as in an area accessible to youth, families, and staff;
· Oversees and conducts the daily, weekly, and monthly incentives;
· Assists in implementation of the PPS by collecting and reviewing the daily points earned by youth;
· Tracks program levels of youth as well as those earning daily, weekly, and monthly incentives and posts the tracker in a prominent location accessible to youth and staff;
· Participates in maintaining the therapeutic milieu on the unit through modeling, teaching, and enforcing the positive performance system;
· Contributes in creating and maintains a safe, orderly, and therapeutic physical environment for youth;
· Participates in developing professional knowledge and skills;
· Contributes to the planning and implementation of quarterly Family Day programs;
· Implements off-site activities for assigned program;
· Supports the facility’s favorable public image;
· Complies with applicable standards of conduct and regulations governing delivery of services;
· Maintains attendance and punctuality;
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Recreational Therapy or related field (such as Recreation, Leisure Studies, Physical Education). Bachelor’s degree in related field must include an internship or practicum experience;
· Certification as a Recreational Therapist is preferred;
· A minimum of one (1) year of related experience working with youth is required.Other
· Must be 21 years of age or older;
· Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in the state where the work site is located only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform the essential duties of the position.
D. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to organize, develop, and coordinate a recreation program;
· Ability to demonstrate, lead, and participate in several broad types of recreational activities;
· Ability to promote and organize recreation programs;
· Ability to give individualized instructions to participants;
· Ability to enforce safety precautions and give first aid;
· Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with participants, associates and the public;
· Ability to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units;
· Ability to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position. American Sign Language or Braille may also be considered as acceptable forms of communication;
· Ability to work with a variety of behaviors;
· Ability to tolerate verbal and mental abuse while maintaining a professional demeanor;
· Ability to perform appropriate crisis intervention involving student behavior, including physically breaking up fights in the classroom;
· Ability to complete pre-service and annual in-service CPR and first aid certification training and self-defense and physical intervention training;
· Ability to pass drug and TB screening and testing;
· Ability to work under pressure; meet inflexible deadlines; set priorities; deal diplomatically with difficult individuals; and supervise others; ability to manage multiple programs; lead management teams and work independently. Adherence to the highest ethical standards essential.
E. Equipment Utilized
· Ability to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
F. Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
· Talking: Ability to express and exchange ideas via spoken word during activities in which they must convey details or important spoken instructions to others accurately, sometimes quickly and loudly. Hearing and Vision: Ability to perceive the nature of sounds with no less than 40 dB loss at Hz, 1000 Hz and 2000 Hz with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication. Work requires a minimum standard of visual acuity with or without correction that will enable employees to complete clerical tasks, and observe youth. Dexterity: Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp, and be able to perceive the attributes of an object such as size, shape, and temperature. Movements frequently and regularly required using wrists, hands and/or fingers. Physical Strength: Ability to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally. Position is mostly standing and employee must be able to physically perform escalation matrix as defined in Protective Action Response. This may include, but is not limited to all countermoves and restraint techniques. Employee may be subject to temperature changes, but the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions as the work is predominantly inside. Language: Ability to write complex sentences, using proper punctuation, and ability to communicate in complex sentences using normal word order with present and past tenses. Processing and Reasoning: Ability to exercise self-control in potentially volatile situations such as in verbal and physical confrontations. Must be able to work and concentrate amidst distractions and noise. Ability to assist youth with problem solving and maintaining self-control in volatile situations.
· The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions as they relate to travel. Work environment may involve exposure to noise, dust, fumes, dangerous machinery, chemicals, body fluids, falling objects, and aggressive verbal and physical behavior from students and weather and temperature extremes.
· Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their known limitations. If the accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the company undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Provides support and assistance to individuals with developmental disabilities to enable them to live valued lives in the community
Provides and ensures that all medical/nursing services, medications and treatments are delivered according to doctor’s orders and regulatory agencies
Identifies changes in an individual’s health status and ensures appropriate communication, documentation and follow up
Provides health services and standards of care according to best practices and to each individual’s needs
Performs duties and documentation in compliance with agency directives, licensing standards, and policies and procedures
Performs other duties as assigned
Must Successfully complete the required pre-employment Background and Drug Screenings *
Must possess a valid Driver's License which meets company standards for approved driver status
Must possess basic computer skills
Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
Current license for Practical Nurse
Experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities is preferred.
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Local Pick UP & Delivery -Class A CDL - Home Nightly Orlando FL
SEE WHAT YOU'VE BEEN MISSING
Central Freight Lines offers Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers great pay and an exceptional work environment!
You may not even know it, but Central Freight Lines is one of the top carriers in the trucking industry and YOU can be a part of it too. As a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines, your earnings will be higher"and so will your job satisfaction!
Our Pick-Up/Delivery Drivers:
Various Start Times
10-11 Hr Shifts
Hourly Pay (Depending on location/experience)
Pick up and deliver freight within your local city area
Load, unload, stack and secure freight
Inspect tractor and trailer to insure proper working order
Based out of Waco, TX, Central Freight Lines has been in operation since 1925, hauling less-than-truckload (LTL) general freight communities.
We're fully dedicated to our drivers and have been since the very beginning. If you're a driver with a knack for customer service, your success starts HERE"apply today to be a Pick-Up/Delivery Driver for Central Freight Lines and see where we can take you!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Family Law Legal Assistant
Central Florida (Bartow, Polk County, FL) law firm is seeking QUALIFIED Family Law Litigation Legal Assistant to support its growing family law practice. Pleasant working environment and opportunity for growth within. Benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate will have a strong skill set in document management, calendaring and deadlines, docket control, and scheduling. Our Firm is a friendly, professional group; and the successful candidate MUST HAVE a well-rounded knowledge of all duties required in a family law practice. Applicants must have a professional appearance, be reliable, and be willing to work closely with a team of people.
RECENT FAMILY LAW EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY - this is NOT a training position. We are looking for someone that can help our Firm project a sharp, organized, professional appearance to the public. You must be familiar with all procedures and be ready to hit the ground running.
Please send Resume' in confidence. Please include references.
* Draft Petitions; Answers and Counter-Petitions; Motions; and related pleadings;
* Draft other defensive pleadings and discovery, Mandatory Disclosure(s); prepare draft responses for attorney review;
* Schedule and coordinate hearings, Mediations, trials;
* Maintain calendar and monitoring of Court imposed and Statutory deadlines for attorney;
* Maintain dialogue with clients, judicial assistants, and opposing counsels' assistants
* Minimum 4 years of experience and knowledge of Family Law litigation, preferably on a complex level;
* Minimum 2 years of college preferred; or certification as a Florida Registered Paralegal;
* Experience with discovery is a must;
* Attention to detail and follow up is also necessary;
* Independent, motivated and possessing a strong work ethic;
* Strong client service and client relations;
* Must work in a fast paced environment and be able to multi-task and prioritize;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Must have strong organizational skills
* Must be able to "play well with others" as our Firm works as a team on all cases.
Part Time Retail Merchandiser Needed In Bartow, FL
Easy fun work and weekly pay! Part Time hours- Great add on to your current work. Flexible hours. Work directly with the manufacturer!
FGX International, distributor of Foster Grant sunglasses and Magnivision reading glasses is hiring and we would love you to join our team! We have immediate openings for part time merchandisers to service stores in retail chains. Hours are flexible to be performed during weekday, daytime hours. If you like pleasant and fun continuity work with a great company we have the perfect job for you.
~ Competitive hourly rates plus paid travel
~ Weekly pay
~ All Merchandisers are hired as an employee
~ Paid Training
Please email your resume or a summary of experience for immediate consideration!
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Shift Management Team Members
Hardee's Phase Three Star LLC – Davenport, Fl. and surrounding area
We are seeking qualified individuals to become part of our Management Team for a new location in the Bartow, Florida area. Phase Three Star LLC owns and operates 44 Hardee's Restaurants throughout the Southeast and is continuing to grow.
We're currently looking for Management Members to start training now for these exciting opportunities. We offer a great compensation and benefits package, bonus potential, amazing advancement opportunity, and the chance to make a difference!
Critical skills and abilities for Shift Management success:
- Model great customer service.
- Previous supervisory experience, preferably in a restaurant environment.
- Desire to continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
- Ability to manage safe food handling practices.
- Enjoy working a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Get more of what you want: from first-rate training and development programs to a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the right job for you.
Is your experience a match with these skills?
Yes, then don’t delay, apply today!
Diversity is the inspiration for our success and yours. Hardee’s is an equal opportunity employer.
I understand and acknowledge that Phase Three Star LLC is an independently owned and operated franchisee of Hardee's Restaurants LLC and, if I am hired Phase Three Star LLC will be my employer, not Hardee's Restaurants LLC. Further, I understand and acknowledge that Phase Three Star LLC is not acting as an agent for Hardee's Restaurants or any of its affiliates.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!