Base Remover Job Description Sample
Carver Aero, located at the Davenport Municipal Airport is seeking a reliable & dependable seasonal (on call) snow removal staff, grass mowing & some light maintenance for afternoons and evening shifts. Must be flexible and available to train during morning/daytime hours. Pay dependant on experience.
Outside Sales Rep - Base + Commission
Overview Join DEFENDERS, the only ADT-Authorized Premier Provider for home security systems. Defenders has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative in your local area to help residential homeowners select the best security and technology solutions for their needs and budget. This position includes outside sales to existing customers, relationship development and account management. Each home you visit has already purchased a base security system install. No cold calling or lead generation necessary! The Sales Representative will have a primary responsibility of further developing existing customer relationships with key local ADT home security accounts. LEARN FROM THE BEST! If you are driven and have a passion for sales, DEFENDERS will provide you with the resources, and training you need to be successful. DEFENDERS training program has been recognized & ranked 17th of the 125 best training companies in the world. All Sales Representatives will receive hands-on, paid training in a state-of-the-art simulated home environment at our corporate office in Indianapolis. We will teach you the simple 11 step process of installing the wireless system and you will learn how to thoroughly protect the customer's home. DEFENDERS offers an exciting compensation plan with uncapped earnings potential. Top producers are making well over six figures at DEFENDERS. Responsibilities
Quickly absorb and retain product knowledge
Build rapport and trust with customers
Upsell existing business
Sell & Install Security Systems (full training provided) * Travel to existing clients' home when needed Qualifications
* GED or HS Diploma equivalent
Some sales experience preferred
Security or home technology background a plus but not required
High energy and a desire to grow within our company
Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills a must * A valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
Must own a cell phone
Must complete and pass a pre-employment/drug background check If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team. All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability. Company Code 102
Sales Management Trainee-Full Time-Guarantee Base Pay
Sales Management Trainee - Full Training Provided!
Ambitious Marketing Solutions, Inc is a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm in Northern Mississippi looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL sales and marketing positions.
We will provide our Sales Management Trainee with training in Sales and Marketing, Customer Service and Sales, as well as Management. The Sales Management Trainee will be responsible for sales presentations for our clients' customers, entry level campaign management, and training a team of people. This position is ENTRY LEVEL, so no experience is necessary. Advancement to the Corporate Trainer and Management positions will only be given after a proven track record within the Sales Management Trainee position.
In this Sales Management Trainee Role, daily tasks include:
- Sales and marketing presentations to new business customers
- Client relations
- Customer retention and acquisition
- Training and development of associates to be successful in marketing and sales
- Small scale management
Ambitious Marketing Solutions, Inc. Offers You:
- Fast paced environment where no 2 days are alike
- The ability to make a great income
- Performance rewards
- Merit based, promote from within philosophy
- Recognition for hitting goals and working hard
- Management training program - entry level marketing and sales role into management position within 6-18 months
- Daily training and interaction with your management team along with autonomy throughout the day
All of our sales management trainee's will learn:
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Territory Management
- Team Management
All positions are ENTRY LEVEL so no experience is required.
This is a full time position. The right candidate will be chosen only after several face to face one on one interviews. Candidates must be good with people and have a high level of integrity. We provide hands on training to all hired candidates.
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
- Must be personable, energetic and positive and enjoy working with people daily
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Interested in Sales and Marketing
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to take risks and embrace innovation
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- 2-year degree required
Retail Sales Assistant Manager - Base Pay + Bonuses
We are looking for a Retail Sales Assistant Manager who will serve as full time employee supporting our sales team. Our assistant manager implements sales support action items as needed to promote excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction. We provide full on the job training in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a commitment to quality customer care.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Retail Sales Assistant Manager
Inform our customers of available products and services on a daily basis
Accurately assess customer needs to recommend suitable products or pass along consumer leads to sales department personnel
Provide quality customer service for all consumers
Respond to all consumer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner
Data entry for new customer purchase orders
Troubleshoot and resolve consumer complaints and issues
Maintain a positive image for our brands.
Adhere to provided training materials to ensure even customer service throughout the department
Create a positive team atmosphere to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
Participate in training exercises and staff development
Our training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Promotion and pay are based on performance. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Must have great attention to detail.
Must be a team player.
Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
Must have strong communications skills.
Must be organized.
Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Prior experience in customer service, sales, or client relationship management
Driven, flexible working both independently and as part of a team
Customer service or customer relationship experience
Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience
Merit based advancement
Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
Company sponsored events, national/international trips and training seminars
We currently work within over 30+ locations across the Chicago Land area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the year. All positions are full time opportunities, and offer a base salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40 hour work week.
Sales Manager | "Sports Minded" (Entry Level W/ Base + Commission)
Sales Manager | "Sports Minded" (Entry Level w/ Base + Commission)
Training in: Sales / Marketing / Management
This is an entry level position
Were you a 'starter', a team captain, or the MVP in the sport that you played?
If you answered yes, then our industry is specifically for you. We are looking to develop the leadership skills of a person that we are looking to promote into a management position. Marketing & Sales Management careers reward sports-minded, competitive individuals immediately and allows top performers to get the recognition, credit and income that they deserved.
"I have been working with 45 Inc.for the past year and a half, and I can honestly say that I'm more polished professionally and personally. I'm excited about my opportunity to advance here." - Cori T.
- Client acquisition and retention
- Social media group challenges
- Sales, consulting, and marketing competitions
- Leadership development workshops
- Various office responsibilities
- Team oriented work environment (kickball, dodgeball, basketball, soccer leagues)
- Merit-based advancement
- Cross-training in all areas of sales, marketing, and business development
- Monthly travel opportunities
- Philanthropic events
- Base + commission pay
Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
Director, Supply Base Management
Hungry. Humble. Honest.
Our values form the foundation of who we are and how we operate every day around the world. They show up in our ambition to achieve our dreams, our courage to do what matters, and our tenacity to keep customers happy. At Nutanix, we prize those unique individuals who demonstrate empathy, respect differences, and appreciate others. If you're authentic, credible and transparent—someone who walks your talk and thrives on collaboration—we want you to join our team!
Be a part of building a company that is truly leading an IT revolution. We make infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Led by Dheeraj Pandey, one of CRN's “Top 25 Innovators of 2016,” Nutanix welcomes big thinkers and budding entrepreneurs, those who are unafraid to take on seemingly impossible challenges and interested in learning how to build a business along the way.
Nutanix employees enjoy some amazing benefits and perks: healthcare, plenty of snacks, employee (and family) events, world renowned speakers, training and development, and much more. See what life is like at Nutanix by following us on Twitter: @NutanixCareers and Instagram: @Nutanix
• This position is responsible for Server – Storage Product commodities. Detailed understanding of CPU, memory, SSD, HDD, NIC, and server platforms (L6) is required. You will perform activities to significantly influence the Product Management, HW Engineering, Product Operations, Quality, and other key peer group's alignment with commodity strategies based on subject matter expertise and knowledge of the industry
• Deep technical knowledge of server technology is required to influence HW eng and Product Management.Define and drive technology roadmaps for key components is fundamental.Own the Product Cost. Cost reduction, avoidance, VE, etc.Independently initiate and drive commodity strategies in close collaboration with HW eng, Product Management, Finance, and OperationsManage execution / scoring / recommendations on RFIs and RFQs to select the appropriate supplier that best meets the technology requirements / cost / volume / quality / lead-time / supply chain flexibility and robustness targets defined by SBM, PM, and HW Eng to ensure alignment of strategic priorities. Focus is on higher risk or higher impact suppliers. Ensure RFQ awards are consistent with overall group strategy
Manage overall process to maintain HW technology roadmap alignment with the supply base. Drive risk mitigation to completion
Foresee and develop long-range mitigation strategies for the commodity space
Drive commodity space suppliers to compliance with Nutanix standards and to meet metrics for Value Engineering proposals. Provide subject matter expertise on Value Engineering solutions to product changes during product development execution
Define and negotiate forward-looking cost strategies with selected suppliers.Monitor supplier NPI execution for post-mortemsEstablish relationships with senior BU executives and key decision-makersForesee and mitigate supply chain capacity and/or sub- component risk points
Previous experience in commodity management of $500M-$1B of the company's expenditures.Successfully manage a broad base commodity group
Supply Base Engineering or technical experience is a must
Develops strategies to support overall corporate direction. Implement solutions and process across many cross-functional groups.Extensive experience in the following areasCPU / Memory / SSD / HDD technology Cost Reduction targets are met/exceededNPI COGS target metNPI shortage escalationsVE, cost avoidance, multi-sourcing per strategy
Commodity strategy sourcing execution
Education and experience
Requires BA/BS or equivalent plus 12+ years manufacturing experience with 6+ years management. Technical or MS degree preferred.APICS/NAPM Certification preferred.Expert in server/storage architecture.Significant and diverse management experience preferred.Engineering experience specific to the commodity type
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts (Holloman Air Force Base
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Base Salary + Health Benefits
Full Time Position w/ Local Industry Leader!
Customer Service/Sales Experience preferred, however we will make exceptions.
We offer: Base Salary, Health Benefits, Student Bonus Opportunities, Advancement Potential and more!
Or Call: 216-508-1598
Estimator - Icarus Or Aspen K Base Experience Required
Opening for an Estimator in the oil/gas industry.
MUST have 8-10+ years planning/estimating experience in a refinery setting.
MUST be local in the Houston, TX area- No per diem is offered.
This is a long term position!
TWIC card is required.
Experience using estimating software ICARUS or ASPEN is absolutely required.
Submit your resume today and a recruiter will contact you with further details!
• Prepare a cost estimate for turnaround Total Cost including all fixed, variable, direct, and indirect costs.
• Each estimate will be broken down into a cost work break down structure.The basis of the cost estimate data will be taken from approved work lists agreed by the relevant TPE
• Provide analysis of variations from pre-event estimates
• Each estimate will have a Basis OF Estimate document which documents critical aspects of the cost estimate including TAR scope, assumptions, exclusions, critical path work description and relevant estimate details.
• The estimators will work on continuous development to improve the estimating system and maintain historical data for use in future TARs.
• The estimator will produce the estimate which will be independently reviewed and agreed before being issued to the TAR team dependant on the TAR phase.
• Work lists, equipment data, photographs, P& Id’s and historical data will be collected & the data input into the estimating system to help produce the estimate.
• Cost estimates and quotes will be assembled against the relevant Work Order to allow detailed planning of the estimate.
• Must be self motivated, fit well into the team & be able to relate to people at all levels within the organization
• Will require to have a thorough knowledge of Refinery & Chemical plant operations and associated equipment
• Must be able to read, understand and abstract information from P&ID’s, ISO drawings and engineering packages
• Will be required to carry out a small amount of general administration work when required.
Account Executive - Base + Bonus
Searchcore is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We are seeking a trainee to become part of our Account Executive Program. Our extensive paid training program will give you the opportunity to earn a six figure income with a long-term gratifying career. We provide full product and technical training with high level sales techniques.
Our professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit and represent the our brand with the highest integrity. The right candidate will be highly motivated, eager to learn and open to an innovative environment. This position will help you tap into your work ethic and grow your communication skills. You’ll learn how to effectively sell to leading business owners, manage multi-million dollar accounts and build lasting relationships.
Please supply a desired salary with application for immediate consideration.
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
- A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
- Confidence to speak on the phone with great writing skills through e-mail.
- Creative on pitching a product to prospective clients.
- Base salary plus bonuses.
- Weekly training meetings on high level sales technique to sharpen your skills.
- Earned sick time, vacation days and paid holidays. Must meet eligibility requirements.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!