Basking Ridge Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Lyft Driver (Part-Time) - Keep 100% Of The Tips
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Contract Specialist - Federal Acquisition Professional
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking several Acquisition Specialists to support our VA client in Lyons, New York (Positions also available in Montrose, Albany, and Syracuse)
These Acquisition Specialists will provide various acquisition support within the full acquisition lifecycle, depending upon government need. All acquisition functions shall be performed in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulation (VAAR), and all other applicable regulations and policies.
POSITION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (Compensation based on experience and education):
Required as a minimum:
· Completed 24 semester hours at an accredited college or University among accounting, law, business, finance, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, and organization and management
· 4 years’ experience in conducting comprehensive acquisition support activities with a working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to conduct comprehensive research and analysis of technical and cost data.
· Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
· Ability to provide clear guidance to all lower level acquisition personnel.
· FAC-C or DAWIA Contracting Certification
· Experience with/knowledge of VA systems (eCMS, IFCAP, VISTA)
· Provide professional acquisition support services and business aid to the customer and provide support in various aspects of pre-award and post-award functions (excluding negotiation), using a wide range of contracting methods and types.
· May perform pre-award procurement functions including, but not necessarily limited to, market research and supporting document development or review.
· May prepare contractual documents such as solicitations, awards, and related documentation using the Electronic Contract Management System (eCMS).
· Coordinate with various stakeholders.
· May perform most post-award procurement functions with the exception of ordering changes in contract performance or contract quantities, taking action based on evaluations of contractor performance, and accepting or rejecting contractor products or services.
Personality Attributes Required:
· Sense of ownership.
· Loyalty & long work tenure with prior organizations.
· Sense of urgency.
· Sense of pride in work product.
· Strong attention to detail.
· High degree of personal motivation for success.
· Positive attitude – demonstrating an ultimate desire to fulfill organizational objectives through complete customer satisfaction.
15 days paid time off, 10 days paid holiday, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
OTR Dedicated Truck Driver
XPO Logistics is currently seeking full-time Class-A CDL Drivers for OTR Dedicated Opportunities!
$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Minimum $1,300 guaranteed each week
Must be hazmat & tanker endorsed
Home Bi-Weekly but an opportunity for home weekly dependent on customer freight availability and your home location
On-time delivery bonus
OTR Dedicated Customer Freight
25% of loads require Hazmat and/or Tanker endorsement, all dry van freight
Favorable & Attentive Dispatch to Driver Ratio
Full Company Benefits available, 401k, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Must be 23 years old
6 months of recent verifiable tractor trailer experience
No DUI's in the past 5 years
Must pass a DOT Physical Examination including drug screen at a DOT approved clinic
Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
Criminal Backgrounds will be reviewed
No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
No careless, reckless, excessive speed (15 or more), or following too close within the last 24 months will be reviewed
No more than 2 chargeable accidents in the last 3 years
CDL A Company Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Driver Jobs with Weekly Guaranteed Minimum Pay
At Montgomery Transport, we strive to protect the long-term interests of our professional drivers, and do so by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a retirement plan that fits your future.
Why are more drivers choosing Montgomery?
Average $62K annually – top drivers will earn up to $90K annually
Weekly Minimum Pay that increases with your tenure
Weekly home time
Medical, dental, prescription, short-term disability, vision, critical illness, & whole-term life insurance
401K with employer match
In-cab camera systems for a safety-first approach
Corporate chaplain service
Top-of-the-line Kenworth, Peterbilt, & International trucks – take your truck home
Innovative fleet with a focus on safety and technology
Aluminum trailers & wheels
Make more at Montgomery
Road to Success Bonus – earn up to $8,500
$1,500 orientation pay
Paid out $1000 the first week and $500 the second week
1-year OTR experience with one company – additional $3,500 over 17 months
2-years OTR experience with one company – additional $5,000 over 24 months
Grow your career with an industry leader! Take a few minutes to fill out our short form and get started today!
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria
Be 23 years of age
1 year of CDL-A driving experience
3 months of flatbed experience
Experience hauling steel coils is preferred
No more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
No DUI in the past 10 years
No failed DOT drug or alcohol screenings
Class A Drivers - Competitive Pay!
CLASS A DRIVERS - COMPETITIVE PAY!
Are you a Class A driver looking to make a change? Zeitner and Sons is now hiring Company Drivers in your area!
Competitive pay per mile
Quarterly performance bonus
Weekly settlements with Direct Deposit
Late Model Kenworth, Freightliner, International, and Peterbilt
Driver Referral Bonus Program
No cost rider program
No forced dispatch
And much more!
Student Driver Program:
- $500 per week
- Sunday through Monday (no orientation compensation)
- $600 per week
- Once you start team with trainer
Valid Class A CDL
24 Years or older
1 year recent OTR tractor/trailer experience
No felonies past 5 years
Zeitner and Sons is a trucking company located in Omaha, Nebraska. We are a team committed to safety of the general public, as well as service. One of the Midwest's leading refrigerated truckload carriers, in business for more than thirty years. We take great pride in employing the finest professional drivers, whose first priorities are highway safety, excellent customer service, and on-time delivery.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Glass Division
Maverick Made Glass Division careers open now for experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers
NEW $0.05 Pay Increase for Experienced & Student OTR Glass Drivers!
It’s clear: The best place for you to advance your truck driving career is with Maverick, the largest and most reputable glass carrier in the industry. Do you enjoy the thrill of a challenge and the freedom of the road? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with Maverick's Glass Division. Professional grade truck drivers at Maverick enjoy superior rewards like home time that is second to none, outstanding pay, industry-leading training, and the newest and safest trucks on the road. Whether you are looking for OTR or Dedicated lanes, you’ll find your fit with a Maverick Made opportunity.
Experienced Drivers (6+ mos OTR)
$.55- $.59 per mile starting pay
$25 Tarp Pay & $30 Glass Pay – 66% preloaded freight!
$1,000 Orientation Pay
$1,000 Flatbed Training Pay
$1,000 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Student starting pay $.50 per mile
$600 Orientation Pay
$600 Flatbed Securement Training
$600 Glass Training Pay
Travel, lodging, breakfast and lunch provided
Training Pay $600/week
Advantages & Bonuses:
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced Drivers (limited time!)
Pay increases up to 5 years
Weekend Guarantee Pay
$15/hr Detention Pay
Addt’l Pay for Performance Bonus Introductory/New Hire Rate – ($.02 - $.04/mile)
Performance Bonus Program (extra pay potential up to $.06 per mile)
DRIVER REFERRAL BONUS - $1,000 - $2,000
Paid weigh station bypass & tolls
Modern, well-maintained equipment
Passenger Authorization Program
Health/Dental Insurance + Rx card
Paid Life Insurance Policy
401(k) Retirement Plan
Full Tuition Reimbursement
GI Bill™ OJT approved
CDL Sponsorship Available
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!