Batch Freezer Job Description Sample
Freezer Tech 2Nd Shift
Dianne's Fine Desserts
Responsible for proper flow of production, product quality, and area safety.
- Oversees product flow into blast freezer
- Ensure quality, safety, and company standards are enforced at all times
- Coordinate the flow of product after it is baked
- Must be able to complete paperwork(i.e. Excessive Waste Form)
- Ensure Freezer Inventory Sheets are properly filled out
- Ensure departmental process and procedures are performed and upheld
- Ensures all training is being conducted for Derringers
- Must be able to learn and acquire knowledge of all products (i.e. cake icing, garnishing, lot dates) to assure all aspects are being performed properly
- Delegate to Derringers tasks necessary to ensure smooth transition to next product
- Assist in de-panning product
- Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area
- Maintain freezers clean and organized
- WIP count and organization
- Mini count
- Perishable freezer organization
- Waste tote area clean and organized (dumping of red totes)
- Maintain and report ice buildups
- Support any kind of raw, cardboard or freezer inventory
- Allergen segregation
- General housekeeping of freezers
- Support lines as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Six months to one year related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate with other leads, all departments and all levels of the factory
- Ability to address performance issues
- Ability to safely maneuver manual hand jack full of product, weighing 1100 to 1300lbs in close quarters
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills
- Possess good eye-hand coordination
- Follow direction set forth by supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's.
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand C (Constantly) 10 lbs or less C (Constantly)
Walk C (Constantly) 11-20 lbs C (Constantly)
Sit N (Not Applicable) 21-50 lbs F (Frequently)
Handling / Fingering C (Constantly) 51-100 lbs O (Assistance Required)
Reach Outward C (Constantly) Over 100 lbs O (Assistance Required)
Reach Above Shoulder F (Frequently) Push / Pull
Climb O (Occasionally) 12 lbs or less C (Constantly)
Crawl O (Occasionally) 13-25 lbs C (Constantly)
Squat or Kneel F (Frequently) 26-40 lbs F (Frequently)
Bend F (Frequently) 41-100+ lbs F (Frequently)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing)
- Must wear cut resistant gloves at all times when using knives or similar tools.
- Must wear eye protection when using air hoses.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment. Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly.
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but
- not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Ability to work in extremely cold environment ranging from -2 to -30 degrees (Protective equipment provided)
Dianne's Fine Desserts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Batch Technician - 1St Shift
Alene Candles, LLC is seeking a Batch Technician for 1st shift. The Batch Technician produces required wax batches in a timely, efficient and accurate manner and maintains accurate production and inventory records.
- Required to follow batch sheets and standard formulas to accurately identify and measure amounts and weights of components for each job when required, or use prepared “kit” of materials ready for mixing. Complete all necessary paperwork thoroughly and accurately to meet company and customer SOP’s.
- Combine components in tanks to produce and supply wax batches for fill lines.
- Maintain accurate records of each drum to track fragrance and other components used.
- Review work schedules and work with Supervision to anticipate and meet production demand.
- Develop component knowledge to alert Supervision of low inventory levels or potential shortages, and maintain records for proper and accurate inventory control.
- Maintain the condition of equipment and tools assigned to the area as well as cleanliness and organization of the area to assure a safe working environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Specific vision ability to distinguish between color.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 12 months of related experience
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Alene Candles offers health, dental, and vision insurance, healthcare reimbursement account, FSA, 401k with company match, life insurance, short term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer day, and many other benefits!
Alene Candles provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Warehouse Associate - Dot, Part Time, 3Rd Shift, Freezer Warehouse
Freezer Shipping High Reach, Harrisburg, PA (Wed. - Sat.)
NC Fast Batch Operator/Operations Technician (Durham County) -- Temporary Solutions
Ice Cream Freezer Operator, PM, Dairy - Atlanta
Freezer Supervisor - Harrisburg, PA
Quality Associate, Batch Records
Warehouse Associate (Senior) - FT, Dot, 3Rd Shift, Freezer Warehouse
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!