Batch Maker Job Description Sample
Tool & Die Maker
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Prefer with a Journeyman Tool & Die Certificate
- Minimum five years experience as Tool & Die Maker or experience repairing and modifying stamping dies.
- Experience with large transfer dies, deep draw dies, progressive dies, welding fixtures, and quality check fixtures.
- Operate all Die Room Equipment, Lathes, Grinders, Bridgeports, Drill Presses, etc
- Demonstrate tool & die knowledge through a job interview and proficiency exercise.
- Crane certification
- Forklift license
- The Tool & Die Technical Associate will troubleshoot die and press issues ensuring they are addressed in an accurate and timely manner for continued production
- They will confirm performance of die by installing die, inspecting operation of die, making adjustments and comparing finished product to specifications
- The Tool & Die Technical Associate will be able to read and understand blue prints in order to develop and create tools and dies to meet the specifications and needs of internal and external customers
- They will conduct preventative maintenance on all tools and dies
- They will promote and maintain a positive team environment. Keeping their supervisor and other team members informed of progress, issues and/or concerns
- The Tool & Die Technical Associate will operate conventional tool room machines, CNC experience will be a plus
- The Tool & Die Technical Associate will measure parts to specification and have a basic working knowledge of GD&T
- They will maintain a clean and safe work area
- They will follow all OSHA and company safety policies and procedures
- The Tool & Die Technical Associate will operate an overhead crane
Tool & Die Maker Journeyman
Completion of Tool & Die Repair or Maker apprenticeship/journeyman’s required
5 years demonstrated experience utilizing mills, drills, lathes, and grinding machines
Knowledge of pneumatics, CAD drawing, press operation, and quality assurance, with preference given to automotive manufacturing experience, is required
Class A stamping experience is required
Do you want to work for a smart, international company that’s as committed to its employees and best practices as it is to its manufacturing processes? At Cartamundi, the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games, you’ll find a high performing, team-driven, family-centered culture.
We bring a love and passion into every game we manufacture for kids of all ages throughout the world. Our secret to success is a highly skilled, motivated workforce that believes in our company purpose: Sharing the Magic of Playing Together!
We offer competitive pay, excellent health benefits, and a great 401(K). Apply today and discover the magic of making a difference at Cartamundi!
As a Mold Maker your responsibilities will include:
- Builds, modifies and repairs precision injection molds.
- Ability to manufacture molds and components from a product drawing
- Read blueprints and understand the mechanics and the function of the individual process within the assembled mold
- Setup, read and operate all equipment and instruments accurately and quickly (i.e.: lathes, milling machines, grinders, EDM and CNC equipment).
- Exercise judgement as to degree of precision molding tolerances to .0000 places.
- Must understand shrinkage draft angles and steel finishes.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 5 Years of experience in the field.
- Experience operating troubleshooting and maintaining automated equipment in a fast pace manufacturing environment,
- Physical Requirements
- Stand or sit for an 8-hour shift
- Repetitive grasping, pinching, pushing and pulling with arms hands, occasionally simultaneously, with and without mechanical assisted devices
- Frequently transferring objects and materials weighing up to 25 lbs
- Reaching above shoulder height to work, bending and stooping occasionally to work at different heights
- Safely mounting, dismounting and operating mobile equipment
- Moving from one area to another in the department around equipment, climb stairs, platforms and ladders
This position is a member of Local 224 RWDSUCandidates must be 18 years old to work for Cartamundi, East Longmeadow LLC
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent health benefits
- 401(k) Matching program and profit sharing
- International company that is the world leader in the manufacturing of playing cards and board games
- High performing, team-driven, family-oriented culture
Content Maker - Craft Worldwide
WHO WE ARE
To achieve success in the world of global production, you need more than just clear processes and smart technology, you need true craftsmen and women – people who care deeply about their clients’ brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum cost savings for a client while ensuring that each brand’s story remains impactful as it travels around the world.
At Craft Worldwide, we’ve been fortunate enough to assemble a team of the industry’s best craftspeople, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation and production.
Craft Worldwide currently employs over 500 full-time employees operating in 25 markets with specialty in global broadcast/video production, print production, digital production and global translation.
While we are wholly owned by McCann Worldgroup, we have been purposely established as a truly independent company within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
The Content Maker is responsible for crafting creative stories with strong artistic and technical skills. Responsibilities include shooting in a range of scenarios from live events to interviews, editing branded content, case studies, sizzle reels and more, and working in a producer role on the front and back end of shoots. Ideal candidate would have experience working as a one-man-band and as a camera operator/DP with small crews. Knows how to operate a range of cameras and light interviews. Comfortable liaising directly with agency and client representatives in the field wearing multiple hats. We are looking for someone with a working portfolio of video projects including but not limited to student films, case study videos, and BTS videos that they have both shot and edited.
- Responsible for shooting, editing and producing
- Provides invaluable creative input on all projects and throughout the post-production process
- Work closely with creative teams to craft visually compelling creative stories under tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the technical and creative vision to collaborate with project teams, as well as work independently, to achieve the best possible results
- Be innovative while adhering to client brand guidelines — and when creating new campaigns
- Transform footage and narrative scripts into powerful visual stories and highly kinetic pieces for screens of all sizes
- Able to edit existing assets in order to create new content, i.e., stills and videos
- Utilize graphic design skills to create final content
- Editing with Final Cut Pro and Premiere
- Manage video project assets
- Able to hire and manage small production crews
- Maintains quality control standards to ensure that all work meets the highest possible standards
- Demonstrates ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects
- Responsible for reconciling expenses from shoots
- Continuously explores cutting-edge, current, and unique production processes/procedures
- Work with our global network of studios
- Able to present editorial direction to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience editing, shooting and producing
- Be an expert in Premiere and Final Cut Pro, and skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Able to organize a video production from pre-production to post-production
- Able to operate standard digital video cameras and equipment
- Basic understanding of video lighting
- Effective independent problem solver
- Able to work collaboratively within a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Factory Manager / Sign Maker / Print Finisher
8-4 Mon-Fri in Orange Beach, AL
12-13/hr Full Time
Manage the Printing Pros “Factory”.
Communicate with the Production Department with due dates on projects and quality assurance.
Process and execute job according to description on job ticket in time of due date.
Package jobs and make customer invoices.
Anticipate Inventory and Ordering of “Factory” supplies.
Troubleshooting of “Factory” equipment.
Help with Monthly Invoicing.
Required to run errands in provided store vehicle – clean driving record.
Must keep work area clean and organized.
Light cleaning duties.
Examples of work: Sign cutting, Vinyl Application, Banner Hemming and Grommeting, Folding of: Flyers, Menus and Brochures, Book and Document Binding, NCR Forms, Notepads, Perforating Tickets and Forms, Vinyl installation on Vehicles and Trailers, Help answer phone and front counter.
Must be able to keep up in a fast-paced, physical environment.
Must be able to occasionally lift 25-50lbs.
Must be able to stand and move around for 8 hours a day.
Must be able to bend, squat, lift arms over head, and have a full range of motion throughout the body.
Must be able to work outdoors in hot or cold conditions, when necessary.
Must be comfortable working on a ladder.
Must be comfortable working with Xacto blades and light cutting and measuring equipment.
Must be comfortable working with hands.
Must be able to make precise measurements with a ruler/measuring tape and execute cutting with the same precicion
Must be comfortable making cash, check and credit card transactions.
Must be comfortable working with operating machinery such as saddle stitching, laminators, and gluing and binding equipment for hardcover/paperback books; folding experience; and guillotine cutters and various printers.
Must have manual dexterity to quickly grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects. Arm-steadiness and multi-limb coordination is advantageous.
Must be able to maintain a good attitude under pressure.
Must have the ability to manage one's own time efficiently.
Must be able to problem solve.
Must be comfortable working with measurements.
Must have excellent spatial awareness.
Must have acute attention to detail.
Must be able to adapt and learn new skills, as needed.
Must work well alone and with others.
Must have excellent customer service skills.
Must be well organized and thorough.
Must be able to anticipate inventory needs.
Print finishers should also work well with co-workers.
2 weeks paid vacation during christmas holidays
Batch Processing Department Coordinator
To describe the team at Parallel Employment Group, you could use one word–PASSION. At Parallel, we have passion for people, businesses and communities. Parallel was created to work in tandem with our clients, providing quality products and services.
Our CREATIVITY allows us to design superior, custom solutions. Whether you need a single contractor or a complete facility management program, Parallel can develop a plan to meet your needs. The employment specialists at Parallel are ready to facilitate all aspects of your business.
Parallel Employment Group is built on a foundation of INTEGRITY. We, along with our customers, hold integrity as the number one criteria for doing business. This is what guides Parallel to make the right choices for our clients and our employees.
Parallel is dedicated to a team approach with our clients, WORKING WITH YOU to create a partnership that is functional and committed to success
Batch Processing Department Coordinator
- Batch Processing Department Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the Batching Team Leads and Batch Processing Associates as well as all day to day operations of the mixing room for a food manufacturer
- Batch Processing Department Coordinator must have previous supervisory experience and be able to delegate tasks and ensure coverage for all stations
- Batch Processing Department Coordinator is expected to coordinate and manage schedules and actions in the Batch Processing Department.
- Must be proficient in math, weighing, measuring and mixing ingredients
- Minimum of three to five years of supervisory experience in a similar field preferred
- Associate degree in technical field or 5 years prior supervisory experience in lieu of degree
- Thorough understanding of GMP’s, CFR 111 and regulations pertaining to product safety and quality strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles preferred
- Batch Processing Department Coordinator must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a passion for cleanliness required
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to multi-task, respond to rapid change; organize, prioritize, and perform work with minimal supervision
- Computer literate in MS Office, Outlook and database programs
Previous experience in all kinds of batching, compounding and/or mixing will be considered.
Prior experience in food manufacturing is a huge advantage, but not required.
Ability to work 1st and or 2nd Shift as required
Monday- Friday, Occassional Overtime on Saturdays
Rate of Pay: $19.00hr or Based on Experience
Viral Content Creator - Meme Maker
Generate is a digital strategy agency that specializes in viral content, personal branding, social growth, and product marketing. We create the viral videos and trends you see and read about.
If you are a creative at heart who has a marketer’s passion for producing innovative and compelling content that can go viral, this job is for you.
We are looking for an in-house professional who can help us take our music talents presence to the next level through content creation.
- Ability to edit photos and video content.
- Knwoledge of current viral video trends
- Ability to create and organize viral campaigns
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knwlege of soical media branding
- Ability to generate social media reports
- Scheduling of content through social media tools
- In depth knoweldge of instagram, snapchat, and facebook
- Added bonus if knoweledgeble in growing facebook and instagram page followers.
- Base Salary + Rewards
- Loose vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!
Tool And Die Maker
Tool and Die Maker
HIROTEC AMERICA is the world’s leading comprehensive engineering company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world.
Currently, seeking a Stamping Tool and Die Maker to become a part of the HIROTEC Team. Execution of stamping die modifications based on engineering requests within the prescribed time frame and quality requirements. Mentoring of additional team members as assigned by manager.
- Knowledge and understanding of the HIROTEC Die process and philosophy.
- Evaluate necessary changes to improve surface and dimensional issues of sheet metal panels as defined by stamping engineering.
- Utilization of various trouble shooting techniques of stamping dies including split, wrinkle, spring back and distortion and implementation of necessary corrective actions.
- Ability to communicate with internal die tryout team and internal engineering team on status including timing, quality, and progress of assigned dies.
- Work skills include general understanding of die construction, general die disassembly / assembly, check line dies in spotting press, flame harden dies, panel nesting, die static and dynamic checks, welding, grinding / stoning / polishing, surface check in press and under lights, spotting, Class A surface adjustment, die set into press, press operation including tonnage and cushion adjustment, press maintenance, read engineering change request, inner / outer pad bearing adjustment, and dimensional review in checking fixture.
The ideal candidate will have a one year certificate from college or technical school; or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of operating cranes and Hilo’s.
HIROTEC AMERICA offers one of the most progressive benefit and compensation packages in our industry. Make the decision to join our team!
Journeyman Tool & Die Maker
This position requires sufficient professional Tool Room experience of all machinery such that skills can be employed to perform complex layouts and machine tool setups for the purpose of producing, adjusting, repairing, heat-treating tools, dies, fixtures, gauges, and machine components of very tight tolerances. The incumbent must have an aptitude to learn Numeric Control (NC/CNC) or similar programming of complex machinery for the purpose of producing machined parts.
The position will primarily be responsible for new and existing production capital and/or tool builds, trouble shooting, and collaborating with designers/engineers, electricians, and maintenance. Responsibilities emphasize electro-mechanical assemblies, die systems, and prototype/developmental projects. Extensive communication, evaluation, and decision making are required both in-house and outside the facility. Providing input on future projects is often required.
- Plans the correct material, equipment, tooling, and processes to produce make-to-print items.
- Performs work required to produce/fit/repair items utilizing Tool Room equipment and processes.
- Performs setup, operation, and troubleshooting of all Tool Room equipment with minimal limited supervision or guidance.
- Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals with maximum efficiency.
- Performs work that involves a high mental application and close visual attention for extended periods of time with the possibility of exposure to hazardous conditions.
- Possesses an understanding of complex engineering product and assembly prints, mathematics up to and including advanced trigonometry, and basic electricity/electrical circuitry.
- Possesses and utilizes strong methodical problem solving skills to drive to the root cause of issues and implementation of corrective actions (i.e., strong troubleshooting aptitude).
- Communicates effectively with all stakeholders including plant personnel, engineers, maintenance, electricians, and machine builders.
- Willing to travel within and outside the United States to perform said duties.
Responsible for completing required safety training.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4 years of extensive/specific skills training in the tool and die making field
- 8 years of Tool Room experience
- Journeyman Trade Certificate through a qualified apprenticeship program is preferred
- NC programming preferred
- Prior experience in the automotive industry is pref
Tool And Die Maker
Our search firm has been chosen to recruit for an experienced Tool and Die Maker, direct hire opportunity.
Our client is a leader in the development and production of quality metal parts, assemblies and modules, fluid management systems, and complex aluminum products focused primarily on the automotive sector. They deliver outstanding quality products and services to their customers, provide meaningful opportunity, job satisfaction, and job security for their employees, and they're a positive contributor to their community.
- Maintain physical plant and equipment to ensure 100% production up-time.
- Maintain, PM and build robust tooling for equipment.
- Safety of all manufacturing equipment and facilities in the plant
- Tool & Die Maker certificate and/or equivalent 5 years of related work experience or equivalent
- Good English Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of blue print reading and interpretation
- Thorough knowledge of operating tool room and production equipment (grinding, milling, lathe)
- Possess good mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of GD+T
- Excellent trouble shooting for dies, cutting tools, (end forming, crimping and bending an asset)
- Develop dies, tools and processes as required
- To build replacement tools and dies for production use as required or internally capable
- Provide assistance, guidance and advice to Junior Tool & Die Makers and Apprentices as required
- Liaise with internal departments for design input, fabrication and modifications to tools and dies
- Ensure timely completion of repairs, new dies, tooling, fixtures etc as required so production is not interrupted
- Ensure preventative maintenance program are done on tools and dies based on assigned schedules
- Trouble shooting of tools and record keeping of tool development and troubleshooting
- Follow MCPC when working on production concerns, complete paperwork to close protocols.
- Follow all lock out/tag out procedures as required
- Responsible to maintain good housekeeping on work area and die parts at all times
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job
- Any other duties as needed
Salary: $24-$28 per hour, depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Match
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!