Batch Records Clerk Job Description Sample
Batch Records Supervisor - First Shift
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life.
Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives: The Batch Records Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and improving the ongoing batch log auditing and batch release system. This position addresses nonconformance issues with Plant management, Division and other appropriate groups and maintains activities associated with nonconforming product placed on hold and/or pending disposition.
This position is responsible for all product releases for market distribution. Major
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
Audits all batch records to assure that the batch files comply with all policies, procedures and regulations effecting the product. This includes, Food GMP'S, Kosher and Halal Law and FDA / FSMA Food Regulations. Develops systems to track, trend, report and reduce Nonconformance issues.
Provides Batch Log trend information to the plant and Division. Stores and maintains all batch files to comply with Corporate and Division policies in a state of audit readiness. Identifies all batch non-conformances and initiate appropriate actions for those non-conformances.
Assures that continuing non-conformances have follow-up action plans to correct the problem. Manages corrective action plans with supervisors and managers for discrepancies of problem areas. Develops systems to track, trend, report and reduce Material Hold and rework issues.
Issues Finished Product shipping releases in a timely manner for all conforming material goods. Reports status of materials not meeting normal release times (Hold List). Coordinates priority finished product releases with Manufacturing and Logistics. Coordinates requests for rework and destruction of materials.
Coordinates surveillance batch execution. Develops and issues quality reports related to problems, routine QA data, and those systems under QS responsibility. Assures financial performance goals are met (such as managing expenses, cost of Raw Material and Finished Goods on Hold). Supporting the FDA, Corporate Compliance and Plant Sanitation and Housekeeping audits.
Conducts performance reviews; develops growth plans; interprets, implements and supports employee-related policies, procedures and programs. Assigns projects/tasks to direct staff. Assures compliance to all procedures and policies concerning all areas of quality, regulatory, safety and human resources for all departments.
Education: 4 year Degree Technical, Business or Science field or equivalent work experience The incumbent must effectively communicate with all Plant Manufacturing groups, plant Quality Assurance groups, Plant management, Division Quality Assurance, Logistics, Material Control, PR&D groups, AR&S groups and Process Authority on technical subjects effecting product quality and plant operations. Background: The individual should have 2 -5 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance and/or Manufacturing plus 2 years Supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for ready to eat foods / nutritionals.
The incumbent must have good written and verbal communication skills. They must possess strengths in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Abbott core competencies. This individual must have good organizational skills and able to multi- task, drive for results and make sound business decisions independently.
The Batch Log Supervisor has the authority to stop production and isolate product due to inferior quality. These types of decisions need to be made quickly to minimize cost and reduce risk. This individual needs to be able to communicate well and decide how information needs to be shared with the appropriate groups.
A good working knowledge of Corporate Policies, Divisional Policies and Guidelines, Plant procedures and other governmental (local or federal) regulations affecting the manufacturing and distribution of the products produced in the plant is required for success in this position. This body of knowledge allows the Batch Record Supervisor to make sound business decisions regarding the manufacturing and quality disposition of batches. The responsibilities of this job affect all products manufactured at the facility.
Accountability / Scope/Budget: The Batch Log Supervisor assures that all batch work orders are compliant with the standards established by Abbott, AN and other regulatory agencies before product is released to market. Failure to up hold these standards could result in product recall, loss of market share and/or consumer endangerment.
The Batch Log Supervisor is also responsible / accountable for: Meeting the Plant and Division performance goals, Quality Hold Program, and development of nonexempt personnel. Act on the part of the Plant Quality Systems Manager during his/her absence.
Direct communication with Division Quality Assurance when required. Make decisions on issues effecting batch quality. Address all nonconformances through the Division CAPA systems.
Coordinate Plant reworks. JOB FAMILY:Operations Quality DIVISION:ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain LOCATION:United States > Fairfield : 2302 Courage Drive ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: WORK SHIFT:Standard TRAVEL:No MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:No SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day) Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. EEO is the Law link
English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf EEO is the Law link
Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf SDL2017
Medical Records Clerk
Primary Job Function: The purpose of the Medical Record Clerk is to provide Medical Record Technician staffing in support of Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) to the Wisconsin Army National Guard (WIARNG) as well as assisting the Medical and Dental Non-Clinical Case Managers and the Deputy State Surgeon. The primary work location will be at Joint Force Headquarters, 2400 Wright St, Madison, WI 53704. The Medical Record Clerk may be required to conduct missions to support and augment the WIARNG consistent with all services described within the PWS. Specifically, Medical Record Clerk will be required to periodically travel to Volk Field, Camp Douglas, WI to support Soldier Readiness Processing (SRP) events. This contract is designed to be responsive in meeting the ever-evolving needs of the WIARNG. It establishes aggressive quarterly and annual metric goals for the separate Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) elements and for the overall Individual Medical Readiness category of Fully Medically Ready (FMR) Soldiers.
The medical record clerk shall provide shall possess the required technical skills and expertise to perform the functions with minimum guidance and supervision. The medical record clerk role involves being able to work in a professional environment and understand the structure and dynamics of the National Guard. Technical skills for medical record clerk include PC proficiency in Microsoft Office systems, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be competent with using the internet and able to learn new computer programs. Attend SRP events as determined by the needs of the state and individual units.
· Telephoning/Emailing Soldiers and Physician/Dental offices to obtain information as directed by the Case Manager.
· Provide dedicated assistance in support of medical Case Management
· Obtain completed Release of Information Form from Soldiers.
· Responsible for tracking medical status of ALL assigned Soldiers and maintaining accurate reports of all cases.
· Responsible for medical and administrative charting in eCase and MEDCHART.
· Provide maintenance and accountability of Soldier Service Treatment Records in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 40-66.
· Scan and upload Medical/Dental documents into the Health Readiness Record (HRR) program.
· Organize & File Medical/Dental documents into Soldiers’ hard copy Service Treatment Records.
· Process all STR requests to include active, and retired/discharged Soldiers as well as Interstate Transfers in a timely manner.
· Assist in scrubbing MEDPROS data/spreadsheets before SRPs to assist in early identification of non-deployable Soldiers.
· Review Order Logs and process accordingly when Soldier’s status changes
· Complete State Validation Rosters to verify accurate data processing of STRs
· Perform data entry into MEDCHART or other military medical databases of Soldier’s administration and medical statuses.
· Submit case processing, medical documentation, and profile concerns to military/contacted provider.
· Follow the regulations and policies applicable to Individual Medical Readiness (IMR) and deployment, to include the AR 40-501 and other applicable guidance.
· Ensure all medical documentation received from the Soldier, Medical Readiness NCO or physician office is received and placed in HRR, as well as the Soldier’s STR.
· Ensure Records Manager or delegate is provided with all relevant Medical/Dental documentation.
· Report Medical Readiness to the Commander or his/her designated representative.
· Provide a weekly report on number of referrals initiated, active cases and closed cases.
Active security clearance
$35,672 /year $17.15/Hr
Medical Records Clerk - Per Diem (Santa Barbara County) In Santa Barbara, CA
• We are a company of passionate, committed people, and we don't do things like other companies.
• We hire and keep great people! We pay well, train well, and treat our people well. As a result, our annual turnover among full-time clinical team members is shockingly low (about 10%, believe it or not).
• We WOW our clients and build long-term relationships: our average client tenure is more than 15-years! Join us, and you join a family.
Medical Records Clerk responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining active and archived medical records
• Daily filing
• Pulling medical records for daily sick calls
• Answering phone, ordering of office supplies and forms
• Previous experience working with medical records or in the health related field preferred
• Possessing computer skills with the ability to multi-task
• Good communication skills
• Must obtain and maintain a security clearance throughout the course of employment
• Excellent benefit package for full-time to include Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K and Continuing Education Allowance
Correctional healthcare will surprise you. If you want to be part of our family, and think you have what it takes to WOW us, we invite you to check us out!
MANY WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WORKING IN A JAIL COULD BE THE ULTIMATE JOB FOR A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, but at CMGC our staff turnover rate is amazingly under 10%, and literally hundreds of team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15, 20 and even 25 years. Why? Because we train well, pay well, and treat our team like family.
Maybe it's helping a population in need, the challenge, our compassionate culture, or our guiding principle to Always Do the Right Thing!, but whatever the reason, if you're looking to help people and join a family instead of a company, we have over 33 years of hiring and keeping the best people, and WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
Medical Records Clerk / Coder / Unit Secretary - Full Time!
Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits for great opportunities in healthcare throughout New York State! This is a fantastic opportunity for those seeking to begin their career in the health information field!
#102817: Medical Records / HIM Clerk / Unit Secretary – Full Time! (Oswego County)
Fantastic opportunity for those seeking to begin their career in the health information field! Conveniently located in Oswego, this is a temp to hire opening for a Medical Records Clerk, within an established, not-for-profit healthcare provider that serves that greater-Oswego community! Primary job duties include scheduling resident appointments, maintaining census information and resident medical records, ICD-10 coding, data entry and other related duties.
Prior coding experience and a working knowledge of medical terminology are required. A high school diploma, strong communication and computer skills are also a must!
This is a temp to hire position, working Monday through Friday, between 8:00-5:30pm. Salary is $12/hour and great benefits, including health and dental, are offered after hire!
Follow us on Facebook for automatic updates to our listings!
To be considered, please visit our website at www.medscribe.com to complete an online application and reference job number 102817.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com.
Medical Records Clerk
Plaintiffs' personal injury law firm seeks person to handle all tasks associated with requesting, following up on and obtaining medical records of our clients. This entails phone, fax, email and regular mail communications with hospitals, physician offices and medical testing facilities. The candidate should be organized, diligent and self-directed.Please post "Medical Records Clerk" in the subject line of your email to be considered.
Medical Records Clerk
Title: Medical Records Clerk
Location: Salt Lake City VA Medical Center – 500 Foothill Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84148
Type of Position: Full-Time, Contract
Positions Available: One (1) Position
The successful candidate will report to the On-Site Supervisor and Human Resources at our corporate office. Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Identifies, assembles and files laboratory, radiology and consultation reports and other medical information within the Veterans record.
Contacts community providers in order to obtain medical records for Veteran care in the
Performs receptionist and customer service duties.
When records are received, the incumbent will ensure that all necessary health/administrative information is integrated into Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) and the Veterans
Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA).
Supports patient safety standards using the correct Veterans Affairs identification of all patients through the use of two forms of identification.
Communicates pertinent patient data to the appropriate provider.
Screens/receives phone calls in a courteous and timely manner.
Demonstrates sensitivity to cultural diversity, race, gender, and others individual differences in the workforce, in the Veteran population and in the Community.
Daily computer use of Microsoft office products.
Other duties, as assigned.
Have a High School education or GED equivalent.
Oral and written proficiency with English.
Basic computer skills.
Have no health or physical disability restrictions that interfere with the performance of
Have documented training and skills verification.
Familiarity with Medical Terminology preferred.
Testing Requirements: Candidates chosen for consideration must be able to successfully complete a government background screening.
Upon Hire: All applicants will need to complete an employment application and complete all employment documentations within three (3) business days. All offers are contingent on successful reports of satisfactory reference, fingerprint and security clearance.
Calloway & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we will not discriminate against any qualified candidate for any reason and will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, if necessary.
Specializing in the delivery of skilled individuals uniquely suited by their education, experience and skill sets to support government and commercial business is our focus. Capitalizing on project management and delivery expertise, and utilizing our patented Human Capital Resource RepositoryTM, Calloway & Associates has achieved tremendous growth in government staffing and technology contracts.
We hold government contracts with the Department of Justice, Department of Agriculture, Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Department of the Interior, Department of Commerce, Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Energy, Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Homeland Security. In addition we hold several state contracts and business relationships with system integrators and service providers. We are also a reseller of Cisco products and Global Knowledge training solutions.
Regardless of your requirements, project or mission needs, Calloway & Associates can rapidly deliver the solutions, products, professionals, team members and Expertise you need to get the job done.
• Maintain file rooms in the office
• Assist with the scanning and filing of documents
• Provide support to attorneys, paralegals and the office manager, for the smooth operation of the office
• Deliver documents to Court for filing
• Assist with tech set-up at hearings and presentations
• Sort/classify documents according to guidelines, i.e., by content, purpose, or in chronological, alphabetical, or numerical order
• Transferring of materials to off-site storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements
• Coordinate routine maintenance of copy equipment
• Work with various vendors such as UPS, Federal Express and Copy Services
• Bind and index documents
• Interoffice movement of boxes containing documents and equipment
• Strong detail orientation with high level of organizational skills
• Collaboration skills and strong customer service orientation
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with firm personnel at all levels
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma is required; some college preferred
• College degree preferred
• Computer proficiency in both Macintosh and PC equipment required; strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel is required
• Technical expertise and experience maintaining office equipment
• Previous customer service experience in a similar position or setting
• Prior law firm experience is preferred
Authorization to work in the U.S. is required
Medical Records Clerk
We are currently seeking a Medical Records Clerk to join our rapidly growing team. Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experiencing in retrieving medical records.
- Order medical records and bills from providers
- Request checks for medical records fees
- Review medical records/bills to match date of services
- Work closely with team members to meet goals
- Create and manage relationships with friendly providers
- At least 2 years of experiencing with Medical Records retrieval
- Type 60 WPM
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Needles case management software knowledge is a plus
- 100% paid health benefits after 90 days probationary period
- Paid parking
$15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Medical Records Clerk
Busy law office is seeking a medical records clerk. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, processing/compiling medical records, answering phones, typing up office correspondence, filing, and other clerical duties. Prior experience working with medical records or at a medical office needed. Candidate must also possess computer word processing skills, strong follow up, organizational, and receptionist skills. Fluency in Russian is a plus.
Medical Records Clerk
Daily Responsibilities as a Medical Records Clerk:
- Medical Records Scanning
- Indexing in Electronic Health Record
- Answering phone calls
- Handling record release
- Data Entry
- Printing/Prepping new patient charts
- 1-2 years' experience in a medical setting
- EMR Experience
- Data Entry
- Experience handling/indexing/scanning medical records
- Great Customer Service
Hours for a Medical Records Clerk are Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary for a Medical Records Clerk starting at $14/hour+, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
- Looking to interview immediately
HealthCare Support Staffing, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Medical Records Clerk position, please click Apply Now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!