Batch Tank Controller Job Description Sample
Batch Records Auditor - Casa Grande, AZ Plant
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship. Primary Function/Primary Goals/Objectives:
Audit and assure accuracy of batch records to be compliant with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
Ensure all necessary documents are included within the batch record
Maintain databases and batch record files to assure retrieval is accurate and timely
Assure compliance to Federal Regulations pertaining to Low Acid Canned Foods, Infant Formula Quality Control, Acidified Foods, Nutritional Labeling Laws, and Good Manufacturing Practices
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
Review work orders for completeness and compliance to all AN policies, procedures, Deviation requirements and Government regulations
Review SQE’s and PIR’s and route to Sr. Batch Auditor or Supervisor for disposition
Follow up on all issues to assure each is researched, prior to submission of work order to Supervisor or Senior Batch Records Auditor
Enter and maintain work orders, SQE’s, Discrepancies and Alert levels into the appropriate system
Ensure holds and isolations have been initiated as required
Works with appropriate personnel for sampling plans, initiate sample requests, write inspection and reworks when necessary
Use of CAMBAR and AMAPs to manage batch releases and product holds
Audit and maintain records for non-batch log related items (i.e. Tank Chart, Batch records, CIP charts)
Identify and communicate with manufacturing personnel and management any issues or discrepancies that impact batch release
Responsible to generate and maintain Department Metrics
Complete COA’s for Abbott Intl. and DQA
On occasion, may provide administrative support to PQA manager and staff, including but not limited to: Data input, tracking and trending QA data, stats, test results, SQE,etc.
Develop presentations for QA staff
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors’ degree in a technical field preferred
Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritionals
Some knowledge of the manufacturing process including Analytical Processing and Filling preferred
Proficient in computer applications
Ability to analyze and trouble shoot
Must have strong communication and writing skills
Ability to prioritize workload to meet batch release timing
Certification of Low Acid Food processes (course requirements)
Manage Samples for IFA, Commercial Stability, etc.
Set up Meetings, maintain office supplies
JOB FAMILY: Operations Quality
DIVISION: ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
LOCATION: United States Casa Grande : Plant
WORK SHIFT: Standard
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Yes
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday) Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. EEO is the Law link
English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf EEO is the Law link
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years,
Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health. The people of
Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges. We invite you to explore opportunities at
Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer,
Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce. Follow Us: Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott- YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews
Batch Man-Chemical Batch Operator
*Must be a Fork Lift Operator
*Experienced Chemical Batch Operator
Cook - Large Batch Cooking
We are seeking a Senior Cook to join our growing Team!
Our Senior Cook will coordinate a New Food Production Dept which will batch cook home-style menu items such as hand-cut chicken strips/nuggets, baked/diced chicken breasts, roast beef, turkey breast, casseroles, sauces and gravies, pasta/rice, kettles of beans/peas/soups, mashed potatoes, etc. These foods will be prepared using standardized , 'home-made' recipes that meet the USDA nutritional requirements. Our production kitchen is in North area of Houston near I-45 and West Greens Rd (Greenspoint area). This kitchen prepares 7000-8000 meals for school children daily! Our work is Monday - Friday daytime hours.
We are a 20+ year school catering company, catering to charter schools and private schools in
Greater Houston area.
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders - work with Nutrition staff to improve/perfect these recipes
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently (40 gallon tilt skillets, 80 qt mixers, full size convection ovens, etc)
- Adhere to HACCP.
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields especially large volume food production
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail - and experience with standardized, weighted recipe development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
The Healthy Lunch Box caters breakfast and lunch meals to private schools, charter schools, and Headstart Programs utilizing the CACFP and NSLP Programs (both USDA food programs).
The Healthy Lunch Box caters 50 school locations daily, approximately 7-8000 meals per day.
Our strength is the quality of our recipes and foods - kids love our food! We prepare many of our foods from scratch.
Simple recipes, but lots of food going in and out of our doors daily. This is a busy place/busy job. Must like to move a lot, it is fast paced!
Clearly, this is NOT an office job - this is a driving/food service job that could evolve into a higher level position! There is opportunity for growth opportunity at The Healthy Lunch Box!!
We have sustained a great business for 22 years serving the Houston Community...but this is only the beginning!!!
Chemical Batch Maker
Fielco Adhesives formulates and manufactures high performance industrial adhesives. We are seeking a chemical batchmaker to join our team! Join our friendly atmosphere for an excellent opportunity at a successful small business which has been in operation for over 40 years! 1st
Shift Available (6am-2:30pm)
- Follow batch ticket instructions to mix/compound our batches.
- Insure proper materials are mixed in accurate proportions under proper manufacturing conditions.
- Package finished batches into the proper container.
- Handle raw materials and finished goods.
- Use of forklifts to move materials throughout our facility.
- Backup shipping & receiving department when necessary.
- Safety 1st!
- Chemical handling experience.
- Mixing/Compounding experience.
- Forklift experience.
- Hazmat experience is a plus.
- Hard working.
- We're a small company so a 'team player' attitude is important. We all help each other!
Looking for full-time Batch Maker experienced in the mixing and blending of cosmetic products, as well as the maintenance and sanitizing of production equipment, including mixers, tanks, homogenizers, pumps
Experience in the cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Mix and blend cosmetic products
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing equipment
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload, lift over 50 lbs.
- Have good math skills,
- Have clean background and good work history
- Familiarity with GMP's
- Attention to detail
Batch Maker-Compounding Technician
Batch Maker-Compounding Technician
Local manufacturing company is seeking a compounding technician to assist in the compounding (batch making) of all cosmetic formulas. Produce each batch in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and dedicated individual who is able to work in a high paced and demanding environment.
· Experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
· Proven experience in the application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Prefer a background in cosmetics, or in chemical compounding, an industrial kitchen, steam kettles or related experience.
· An independent, organized self-starter and team player who can assess needs and deliver results.
· Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and data entry experience preferred.
· Proficient in weights and measures.
· Amazing attention to detail.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Forklift experience preferred.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Primary Job Functions:
· Mix, blend, cook, pump, and perform all tasks related to completing all required batches following batch record and job order schedule.
· Understand and follow all Job Orders to obtain daily production goals.
· Ensure previously weighed materials are accurate.
· Perform all tasks as required to maintain accurate inventories.
· Be conscious of and follow all quality control/quality assurance procedures.
· Communicate concerns, issues, and anomalies with the QC department.
· Maintain accurate recordkeeping on batch records, log books and other documentation as required including measurements, temperatures, and specifications.
· Follow proper handling and storage of all goods. Hazardous materials must be properly labeled and stored and used with appropriate equipment and PPEs.
· Mange bulk storage and transfer.
· Cleans and sanitizes equipment as required.
· Assist with troubleshooting and maintenance of packing equipment and machinery.
· Handle equipment with care, and report any wear and tear.
8am-5pm with one hour lunch break
Mon - Fri
Steel Toe boots preferred
The Batch Builder is responsible for reviewing batch sheets, properly selecting weights of chemicals, and mixing chemicals to specifications as indicated on the batch sheets. This position is responsible for ensuring that all batches of chemicals are properly filtered to meet quality assurance standards. This position is responsible for ensuring that all filtered products are filled into proper containers and properly labeled
Associate will be mixing batches of ink. This consists of placing a liner in a pale placing the pale on a scale and adding ingredients. Once all ingredients are added they will then bring the pale to the mixing station. Ingredients are mixed, strained and prepared for shipment. There is on-going training can take up to a month depending on how long it takes for the associate to feel comfortable to be on their own. Associate will also be cleaning their work area and eventually learn shipping if they are hired on.
This is a very small operation with only 2 other full-time employees. It can be very fast paced and physically demanding times and the duties are very repetitious. Associate must be able to lift- up- to 50 pounds. They are looking for a dependable associate with reliable transportation. Very laid-back environment and there can be down time if orders are all caught up and everything that needs to be completed has been done. However, orders can come in and are expected to be completed in a timely manner.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Minimum 2-4 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment. Previous chemical experience preferred.
· Ability to write, read, comprehend and follow simple instructions.
· Proven ability to perform simple math including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Batch Maker 3, 12, #Mp201
Batch Mixer (3rd shift, $12/hr)
10pm-6:30am Monday-Thursday + Sunday
"Good pay with minimal supervision!"
Located in South Bend, IN. $12 an hour
Express Employment Professionals- South bend,
Associate will be assisting in the first part of the production process in producing the plastic resin mix. They will be either manning the automated mixer or manually mixing the plastic resin mix in the small batch room. Will also oversee the mixing process of the plastic resin material as it is mixed with fiberglass fibers.
- Experience in plastic molding preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual
- Self-motivated, follow directions, and can stay awake
Please call 574-259-1518 for more information!
Certified Cocrete Batch Technician
Seeking NCDOT certified concrete batch tech. to assist in meeting NCDOT requirements . We need this individual onsite for all concrete pours and to fill out appropriate paper work . Night work is involved for fast return to service roadway work . Per Diem will be paid for , When out of area work . You can call or text direct @ 910 538 6503
Batch Process Operator
An established chemical blending, processing and manufacturing company in the Pasadena area is seeking an experienced Chemical Plant Batch Blender/Operator that can work rotating day and evening shifts.
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of plant safety
- Ability to read and follow SOP's for making a blend
- Ability to wear PPE such as half and full face respirators, supplied air, rain boots for extended periods, rain suit, etc.
- Daily tasks will include bending, climbing, and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Safe forklift operation
- Operating plant equipment such as pumps, blenders, air compressors and scales
- Loading and unloading blend tanks and containers
- Loading and unloading bulk trucks
- Fill containers
- Using basic math skills
THIS FACILITY IS NON-SMOKING – NO SMOKING ALLOWED ON FACILITY PREMISIS
Shift/Hours: Rotation will be every two weeks:
2 weeks on days (5:30 am to 2:00 pm)
2 weeks on evenings (1:30 pm to 10:00 pm)
Note: Full benefits including vacation when full time following a probationary period
Our mission is to be the staffing services provider and employment agency of choice by helping people and companies achieve their goals. Whether you need premier talent or if you are searching for jobs in Humble TX, Deer Park, Channelview or other suburbs of the Houston Metro, ProSource will meet and exceed all of your expectations.
Our goal is to improve our clients profits while providing our employees with unique and rewarding employment opportunities. We aim to be the highest-quality provider to each niche sector we service, through integrity, competence, innovation, and execution.
We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication, and honors all commitments. Commitment to our customers, employees, and strategic partners is the foundation of our mission.
We will honor our commitments by putting ethics and morals first. We will work hard to deliver exceptional customer service.
Life at ProSource Staffing: Our Culture
Our integrity is a critical asset, and we are committed to upholding it.
We cherish our company, and represent it with honor.
We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust and goodwill.
We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
A true team, we work together to routinely please our customers, surpass our record achievements, and drive our organization to greater success.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!