Batch Trucker Job Description Sample
Trucker Driver - Class A CDL
Class A CDL Positions Open! $1,500 Sign On Bonus! DRIVER JOB DETAILS: Hauling Toyota Parts for Ryder Logistics Guarantee of $900 PAID WEEKLY!
Monday - Friday, Occasional Saturday Must be willing to work Days or Nights No Touch Freight 53 ft Dry Van Tractor Trailers Hauling Automotive Freight DRIVER BENEFITS: $1,500 Sign On Bonus Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Vacation and Holiday Pay Paid Orientation Unlimited $500 Internal Driver Referral Bonus Unlimited $50 External Driver Referral Bonus For more information, please call us at 877-###-####. Class A CDL Acceptable MVR 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR 2 years' experience within the last 5 years, OR 5 years' experience within the last 10 years Please note: To be considered for employment with as a Class A Driver you must meet one of the experience levels listed above: This experience must be verifiable & the driving experience must be in a Tractor Trailer, Combination Unit
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, company driver team, company driving, company over the road, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driving, regional driver, regional driver route
Class A CDL Trucker Driver OKC
POSITION TITLE: TRUCK DRIVER
REPORT TO: SHIPPING SUPERVISOR
Corrugated Logistics, LLC, a Pratt Industries company, is looking for high-energy, professional CDL Class A truck drivers who can help us meet our exciting growth objectives.
All new equipment
Automated Logs via OBC
All shifts available
Over-the-road, local, and yard jockey positions available
Excellent benefits package including 401k, medical, vision, pharmacy insurance
Class A CDL
Safe Driving Record (1-3 years no more than 1 moving violation. 2-5 years no more than 2 moving violations)
Meet all DOT requirements
No Criminal Convictions
Corrugated Logistics assesses driver applicants on standards for performance, stability, dependability, and honesty. Regardless of experience level, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
1 Have a minimum of one year experience or 150,000 miles driving a tractor-trailer.
2. Possess a valid Class A commercial driver’s license without airbrake restriction from the state of residence.
3. Read, write, speak, and clearly understand the English language.
4. DOT applications must be complete and accurate, and should:
a. Include a 7 year MVR with application
b. Reflect all periods of employment, unemployment, self-employment, and education for the past 10 years. All activities in the past 3 years must be verifiable.
5. Must meet or exceed the medical standard of DOT, including passing a physical exam and drug test administered by a company approved facility and furnish a copy of the long form physical with the application.
6. Must be capable of performing all essential job functions including: heavy lifting, bending, and sitting for extended periods of time.
7. Present a clean, professional appearance (company uniform will be provided).
8. Successful completion of company road test.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Pratt Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/V/D
Class A Trucker Driver
Class A Trucker Driver Job Location: Denver, Colorado Recruiting Office: Aurora, CO 2194 Work Hours: Flexible; varies by assignment Pay Rate: $20.00 - $23.00 / hour USD
Do you have your class A commercial driver's license? Come join our team! We are hiring CDL class A drivers that will represent the company and our clients with professionalism and a strong commitment to safety. A variety of local and regional job opportunities are available that we believe will be the right fit for you. Additional details and responsibilities include:
Local Delivery Jobs close to home – 5 current openings
We have Full Time and Part Time work available
All Local, Home Daily
All types of Class A openings – LTL, Dry Van, Flatbed, Reefer, and more
Paid Weekly. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Experience
Must have 12 total months of truck driving experience in the last 3 years or 24 months driving in the last 5 years
Multi-stop route experience
Twenty-two years of age or older
Need to have a valid DOT Medical Card
Valid CDL Class License and Medical Card
Willing to load and unload
Ability to pass drug screen Benefits:
Competitive Weekly Pay -- Direct Deposit or Debit Card
Medical, Dental, Vision
Overview GCR is one of the nation's largest full service Tire & Service companies. Our extensive network of tire stores provides greater availability for customers to purchase tires and related services.
GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance.
We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more. Bridgestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer Position Summary Safely prepare and complete deliveries to assigned customer locations. Responsibilities TRUCK DRIVING (Deliveries) – (100%): Assist in loading of tires using crane boom mounted on tractor or forklift.
Secure tires using log chains. Drive tractor and trailer loaded with tires to assigned customer locations. If requested by customer, unload tires using crane boom and forklift.
Complete delivery paperwork indicating date of tire delivery and quantity. Respond to customer concerns and questions. Contact Warehouse Manager if customer request additional sales.
Complete required DOT daily log of mileage. Keep tractor and trailer clean. Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL DEMANDS: Position Requires: Awareness safe working and driving practices.
Must be alert to highway dangers, knowledgeable of delivery area. May lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis when loading or unloading tires. 100 pounds of pressure when pushing tires. Must prepare DOT required logs and customer documentation.
Operation of forklift truck, overhead crane, tractor trailers. Daily customer contact and product sales opportunity. Environment is very hot during summer months and cold during winter months.
Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations. Requires sitting and driving for long periods of time. NATURE OF DECISION-MAKING:
Adhere to DOT guidelines and perform job in a safe manner. Time table to meet DOT mileage requirements. SDL2017
Cook - Large Batch Cooking
We are seeking a Senior Cook to join our growing Team!
Our Senior Cook will coordinate a New Food Production Dept which will batch cook home-style menu items such as hand-cut chicken strips/nuggets, baked/diced chicken breasts, roast beef, turkey breast, casseroles, sauces and gravies, pasta/rice, kettles of beans/peas/soups, mashed potatoes, etc. These foods will be prepared using standardized , 'home-made' recipes that meet the USDA nutritional requirements. Our production kitchen is in North area of Houston near I-45 and West Greens Rd (Greenspoint area). This kitchen prepares 7000-8000 meals for school children daily! Our work is Monday - Friday daytime hours.
We are a 20+ year school catering company, catering to charter schools and private schools in
Greater Houston area.
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders - work with Nutrition staff to improve/perfect these recipes
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently (40 gallon tilt skillets, 80 qt mixers, full size convection ovens, etc)
- Adhere to HACCP.
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields especially large volume food production
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail - and experience with standardized, weighted recipe development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
The Healthy Lunch Box caters breakfast and lunch meals to private schools, charter schools, and Headstart Programs utilizing the CACFP and NSLP Programs (both USDA food programs).
The Healthy Lunch Box caters 50 school locations daily, approximately 7-8000 meals per day.
Our strength is the quality of our recipes and foods - kids love our food! We prepare many of our foods from scratch.
Simple recipes, but lots of food going in and out of our doors daily. This is a busy place/busy job. Must like to move a lot, it is fast paced!
Clearly, this is NOT an office job - this is a driving/food service job that could evolve into a higher level position! There is opportunity for growth opportunity at The Healthy Lunch Box!!
We have sustained a great business for 22 years serving the Houston Community...but this is only the beginning!!!
Chemical Batch Maker
Fielco Adhesives formulates and manufactures high performance industrial adhesives. We are seeking a chemical batchmaker to join our team! Join our friendly atmosphere for an excellent opportunity at a successful small business which has been in operation for over 40 years! 1st
Shift Available (6am-2:30pm)
- Follow batch ticket instructions to mix/compound our batches.
- Insure proper materials are mixed in accurate proportions under proper manufacturing conditions.
- Package finished batches into the proper container.
- Handle raw materials and finished goods.
- Use of forklifts to move materials throughout our facility.
- Backup shipping & receiving department when necessary.
- Safety 1st!
- Chemical handling experience.
- Mixing/Compounding experience.
- Forklift experience.
- Hazmat experience is a plus.
- Hard working.
- We're a small company so a 'team player' attitude is important. We all help each other!
8am-5pm with one hour lunch break
Mon - Fri
Steel Toe boots preferred
The Batch Builder is responsible for reviewing batch sheets, properly selecting weights of chemicals, and mixing chemicals to specifications as indicated on the batch sheets. This position is responsible for ensuring that all batches of chemicals are properly filtered to meet quality assurance standards. This position is responsible for ensuring that all filtered products are filled into proper containers and properly labeled
Associate will be mixing batches of ink. This consists of placing a liner in a pale placing the pale on a scale and adding ingredients. Once all ingredients are added they will then bring the pale to the mixing station. Ingredients are mixed, strained and prepared for shipment. There is on-going training can take up to a month depending on how long it takes for the associate to feel comfortable to be on their own. Associate will also be cleaning their work area and eventually learn shipping if they are hired on.
This is a very small operation with only 2 other full-time employees. It can be very fast paced and physically demanding times and the duties are very repetitious. Associate must be able to lift- up- to 50 pounds. They are looking for a dependable associate with reliable transportation. Very laid-back environment and there can be down time if orders are all caught up and everything that needs to be completed has been done. However, orders can come in and are expected to be completed in a timely manner.
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Minimum 2-4 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment. Previous chemical experience preferred.
· Ability to write, read, comprehend and follow simple instructions.
· Proven ability to perform simple math including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Looking for full-time Batch Maker experienced in the mixing and blending of cosmetic products, as well as the maintenance and sanitizing of production equipment, including mixers, tanks, homogenizers, pumps
Experience in the cosmetics or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Mix and blend cosmetic products
- Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing equipment
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals or other related fields
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload, lift over 50 lbs.
- Have good math skills,
- Have clean background and good work history
- Familiarity with GMP's
- Attention to detail
Batch Maker-Compounding Technician
Batch Maker-Compounding Technician
Local manufacturing company is seeking a compounding technician to assist in the compounding (batch making) of all cosmetic formulas. Produce each batch in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and dedicated individual who is able to work in a high paced and demanding environment.
· Experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
· Proven experience in the application of Good Manufacturing Practices.
· Prefer a background in cosmetics, or in chemical compounding, an industrial kitchen, steam kettles or related experience.
· An independent, organized self-starter and team player who can assess needs and deliver results.
· Basic computer skills including Word, Excel and data entry experience preferred.
· Proficient in weights and measures.
· Amazing attention to detail.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Forklift experience preferred.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Primary Job Functions:
· Mix, blend, cook, pump, and perform all tasks related to completing all required batches following batch record and job order schedule.
· Understand and follow all Job Orders to obtain daily production goals.
· Ensure previously weighed materials are accurate.
· Perform all tasks as required to maintain accurate inventories.
· Be conscious of and follow all quality control/quality assurance procedures.
· Communicate concerns, issues, and anomalies with the QC department.
· Maintain accurate recordkeeping on batch records, log books and other documentation as required including measurements, temperatures, and specifications.
· Follow proper handling and storage of all goods. Hazardous materials must be properly labeled and stored and used with appropriate equipment and PPEs.
· Mange bulk storage and transfer.
· Cleans and sanitizes equipment as required.
· Assist with troubleshooting and maintenance of packing equipment and machinery.
· Handle equipment with care, and report any wear and tear.
Batch Maker 3, 12, #Mp201
Batch Mixer (3rd shift, $12/hr)
10pm-6:30am Monday-Thursday + Sunday
"Good pay with minimal supervision!"
Located in South Bend, IN. $12 an hour
Express Employment Professionals- South bend,
Associate will be assisting in the first part of the production process in producing the plastic resin mix. They will be either manning the automated mixer or manually mixing the plastic resin mix in the small batch room. Will also oversee the mixing process of the plastic resin material as it is mixed with fiberglass fibers.
- Experience in plastic molding preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual
- Self-motivated, follow directions, and can stay awake
Please call 574-259-1518 for more information!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!