Battery Assembler Job Description Sample
Battery Assembly 1st & 2nd Shift 8-10 hours (Valdese, NC)
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Will do various jobs in the departments
• Will fluctuate between inspection, testing, welding, packing, ect.
• May sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a production pace
• Must be safety & detail oriented
• Great attendance is a must
• Must wear long pants
• Cannot wear jewelry
• Hair must be pulled back and up at all times
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
1st and 2nd Shift 8-10 hour shift
• Apply Today!!!
• 152 Main Street East
• Valdese, NC. 28690
351 Sanford Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Control/Electrical Engineer - Battery Monitoring System
We are looking for a Controls/Electrical Engineer for our Electrified Powertrain group to work with our Battery Monitoring System (BMS). This role will lead the design and development of the BMS hardware functions and requirements.
This position will be located in Dearborn, MI.
- Responsible for leading the design and development of the BMS hardware functions and requirements
- Work with BMS Control/Software Engineers and Vehicle System Engineers in the development of the hardware requirements for BMS
- Lead the development of BMS hardware schematic and layout with a supplier
- Conduct failure mode analysis of the various hardware features and failure mode management strategies
- Review supplier analysis of hardware design, such as WCCA (Worst Case Circuit Analysis) and DFMEA
- Coordinate with electronic/EMC specialists and complete development and validation of the electronic circuit development
- Coordinate and conduct design verification testing at electronics and vehicle level
- Investigate warranty issues of BMS hardware
- B.S.in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with automotive electronic module design and testing
- 5+ years of experience with Microprocessor based controller design and testing
- 5+ years of experience with communication circuits and protocols to include Controller Area Network and Serial
- M.S.in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with specialty in circuit design and control theory
- Experience in Li-Ion battery controls
- Electronic manufacturing experience
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Battery Truck And Light Service Driver
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our Roadside Assistance Battery Sales Technicians are dedicated drivers who:
- Sell, install, test and perform battery warranty services according to established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Provide emergency mechanical assistance to members and customers, primarily in areas of advanced electrical system diagnosis.
- Ensure quality and high performance standards are achieved.
- A competitive salary including eligibility for an individual incentive plan
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off may be accrued during the first year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250/year and professional certifications
- Complimentary AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Other benefits include paid uniforms and paid training to qualified Associates.
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Two (2) years' experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
BATTERY TECHNICIAN - Danbury, CT
A fully competent Battery Technician- Applies an intensive and diversified knowledge of complete start-up, testing and operations. Responsible for commissioning, maintaining and providing emergency support on power electronics at customers’ sites within their respective regional coverage area. Performs commissioning focused design reviews, prepares commissioning test procedures and reports, coordinates and oversees on-site testing. When not in field involved in preventive maintenance, emergency response, equipment start-up and/or field modification, candidate will occasionally train at the company’s headquarters testing equipment or rebuilding older systems. Discuss with technical support problems related to maintenance or operation of equipment. Candidate will participate in the development if Methods of Procedures (MOPs) Consults with supervisor concerning unusual problems and developments. Candidate will be home based.
- Preferably experience in this field and ability to troubleshoot down to component level on equipment such as UPS, batteries, PDU’s, STS, etc.
- Utilizes hand tools and test equipment to perform work
- Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills
- Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service
- Must be able to complete Field Service Reports within a timely manner
- Requires knowledge of equipment manufacturer’s specifications
- Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 100lbs during certain procedures
- Must be able to provide necessary pro-active recommendations to clients
- Candidate must be willing to work nights & weekends when necessary
- Knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications
- Technical degree a plus
- Previous military experience and technical training a plus (United States Army / United States Marine Corps / United States Navy / United States Air Force / United States Coast Guard / Maritime)
Please send resumes to email@example.com ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 10164259 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at, https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/V
Peter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
Battery Design - Project Engineering
Want to be part of a Best in Class Global Organization that has a presence in almost every vehicle on the road today? If you have experience with hybrid vehicles and/or electrified powertrains please continue reading to determine if you fit this excellent opportunity.
The person in this role will be responsible for battery system design and this will also take place during the development stages. Design experience with CATIA or NX will be required. In this role you will also have the opportunity to lead projects.
Here are some additional requirements to be considered:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
· Battery Design – Above average competency
· Excellent customer facing skills – Includes the ability to present technical information
If you are a fit for the above mentioned please apply
Mobile Battery Technician
Batteries 911 offers on-demand, mobile car battery installation services in South Florida and soon we will be expanding to Dallas, Texas
We are looking for people that are customer oriented and handy with tools.
Basic level of mechanical ability is a plus and must be able to perform physical activity such a lifting heavy objects, and working around vehicles. We provide all training, no sales experience needed.
Great Income potential, fast-paced and fun work culture.
Valid Driver’s License. Flexibility to work weekends, CDL License are a plus. Background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Battery Pack System Director
Job Title: Battery pack system director
Based on the core of “specializing”, our client raises its corporate philosophy of “Focus, Dedication, and Specialization”. It demonstrates the strategic vision and specializing spirit of our client from dedicated focus philosophy to effected professional operation management and finally to a globally leading expert brand. Our client is the largest SUV and pickup manufacturer. With over 30 holding subsidiaries, more than 60.000 employees, four vehicle production bases and a production capacity of 800.000 units, we have developed the independent matching capacity of core parts such as engine and transmission.
1. Determine the overall design of the battery pack according to the overall vehicle technology program and general arrangement
2. Determine battery group program based on chemical properties of cells and vehicle requirement;
3. Determine the layout and specific program for components in the system, and complete design work, including system architecture, electrical interface definition, communication protocols, etc.
4. Responsible for making battery system requirement specifications, complete analysis and application specified by law and regulation;
5. Develop evaluation norms and test methods according to the characteristics of battery;
6. Solve technical problems from product development, quality control, supplier management, manufacturing and other aspects.
7. Responsible for power battery test plan and test implementation in cell, module, and pack level;
8. Implement experimental data analysis and performance evaluation, and make recommendations for battery improvement ;
9. Implement power battery DV, PV test;
10. Develop power battery test process and specifications;
11. Solve problems in test and write test report;
12. Participate group program design of battery pack.
13. According to vehicle requirement and battery characteristics, analyze BMS requirement;
14. Responsible for BCU SW and HW design and development;
15. Responsible for making BMS requirement document and model description document;
16. Establish battery group program according to chemical characteristics of cells and vehicle requirement;
17. Responsible for communication between vehicle and BMS;
18. Develop evaluation norms and test methods according to the characteristics of the battery;
19. Responsible for developing mechanical structure of NEV HV battery pack;
20. Responsible for developing electrical System of NEV HV battery pack
21. Responsible for developing thermal management of NEV HV battery pack
22. Responsible for vehicle communication with BMS, as well as high and low voltage wiring system design and implementation;
23. Support battery system installation in vehicle, debugging and testing.
24. Recruit, train and motivate team members, balance resources, set-up priorities and promote communications and teambuilding.
1. Bachelor degree or above, vehicle engineering, mechatronics, and other related professionals;
2. Possess more than 10 years related work experience with excellent leadership ability.
3. Proficient in CATIA and other related software, and have knowledge about structural design, strength analysis, and fluid analysis;
4. Familiar with battery thermal management, able to implement thermal field analysis with ANSYS or other tools;
5. Master the basic principle of electrical technology, performance, application and failure analysis of HV electrical components;
With the mission of serving the country through industrial development, we aspire to be an outstanding representative of Chinese independent auto brands and strive to fulfill the dream of building China into an auto power. With our client, you will find a company which guarantees you a long-term relationship and excellent individual developments capabilities.
We have access to a candidate pool that is managed by our Network this "MEGA Database of 3+ Million Candidate Resumes" is not just a resume funnel. These candidate profiles are real people that have been interviewed and accepted by experienced professional recruiters, our business partners. Our network is comprised of the best in the business!
“Our objective in effective recruiting is to know and represent our candidates and clients equally well”
Battery Installer And Mechanic Apprentice
Battery installers/mechanic apprentices needed for a fast pace golf cart and repair shop. We are open from 6 am to 10 pm 7 days a week. This is a flat salary based position with a bonus and commission structure. Performance and production are the factors.
- You will need a valid driver license and a reliable vehicle that you will have with you everyday. This vehicle must be able to transport up to 8 batteries and your tools.
- Must be presentable as you will be representing us and making regular house calls to The Villages and surrounding areas.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled atmosphere.
- Must be able to learn fast and have the desire to learn about golf cart maintenance. When not out in the field changing batteries you will be at the shop performing duties to assist the mechanics.
- You must be punctual, trust worthy and a team player
Tow, Service And Battery Drivers
*$1,500 Hiring sign on bonus for Towing position only!*
Get a weekly pay check you can count on!
We are a 24 hour 7 day a week business. Full time, part time, night time, all available for hire!
Hourly rate ($15-$18) plus overtime paid weekly and performance incentives paid monthly.
Hourly rate negotiable depending on level of experience / past training
No commission or piece work that reduces your income during slow periods, bonuses for high member satisfaction scores. Full benefits including 401K.
We are AAA emergency road service providers, San Jose Police department towing as well as other law enforcement agencies.
NO PRIVATE PROPERTY TOWING.
We are looking for self motivated dependable tow truck, road service and battery techs who enjoy helping the public.
23 years min age for insurance in general (if you are younger, please call to speak with a manager / supervisor)
Clean DMV record
Pre-employment and random drug & alcohol screening
Pass background check with San Jose PD
Motor Body / Alongi Brothers
455 Sunol St
San Jose, CA 95126
Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Please apply in person and possibly be interviewed at the same time.
Battery Engineer Panasonic Energy of North America (PENA) is collaborating with Tesla Motors, Inc. to construct a large-scale advanced battery manufacturing facility known as the Gigafactory near Reno, Nevada which is known for its quality of life and expansive outdoor adventures. Panasonic's role in the Gigafactory will be to manufacture and supply cylindrical lithium-ion cells and based on the battery demand from Tesla, the Gigafactory is planned to produce cells which will double the world’s current production!
Our mission at PENA is to make the vision of affordable Electric Vehicles a reality by production of the world’s safest, high quality and lowest cost batteries. Through this effort we will create a clean energy society and our products will change society’s use of and perceptions of electric power. Designs and develops Li-ion battery manufacturing processes by performing following duties: Battery cell manufacturing process improvement for mass production lines
Conducts research and development work for battery cell formation and testing process to improve cell formation process on safety, quality and productivity with new and existing production lines.
Analyzes and evaluate battery cell electrical performance data collected in laboratory experiments and pre-production operations to determine direct and interaction effects of the formation equipment and processes under evaluation.
Analyzes operating procedures and functions of battery cell formation equipment and process to reduce time and cost of formation processes.
Provides engineering support to battery cell formation team and cell assembly production team to resolve manufacturing process issues.
Works closely with safety and quality control teams to improve battery cell formation process on safety and quality issues.
Works closely with other team members to increase understanding of failure modes, performance and life expectancy of cell products.
Applies principles and knowledge of chemical engineering to solve environmental problems.
Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Bachelor's degree (B. S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrochemical Engineering, or related field) from four-year College or university. Experience including internship or curricular training in manufacturing environment, particularly with a lithium-ion battery cell formation and/or testing is preferred. Experience on battery cell formation process design and its influence on SEI analysis in laboratory is a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory. Ability to work with concepts such as limits, rings, quadratic and differential equations, and proofs of theorems.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, musical notes, etc.,) in its most difficult phases. Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Walking, Climbing Stairs, Lifting, Pushing, Pulling, Sitting, Writing, Typing, Crouching, Kneeling, Standing. Minimum lifting of 50 pounds.
Must Wear a Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Safety Vest, Steel Toe or Composite Toe Shoes or Boots. In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest.
All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Energy of North America. #LI-DNP
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!