Battery Assembler Plastic Job Description Sample
Battery Assembly 1st & 2nd Shift 8-10 hours (Valdese, NC)
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Will do various jobs in the departments
• Will fluctuate between inspection, testing, welding, packing, ect.
• May sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a production pace
• Must be safety & detail oriented
• Great attendance is a must
• Must wear long pants
• Cannot wear jewelry
• Hair must be pulled back and up at all times
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
1st and 2nd Shift 8-10 hour shift
• Apply Today!!!
• 152 Main Street East
• Valdese, NC. 28690
351 Sanford Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Plastic Fabricator/ Assembler
Duties are as follows but not limited to:
· Fabricates and Assembles Plastics Parts- Designs and constructs templates and fixtures, assembles tools and materials, positions parts and subassemblies, and locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto parts. Sets up and operates machine tools associated with fabricating shops, such as radial drill presses, end mills, routers, brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and edge planners. Ensures all parts are secured properly, alters dimensions to fit specifications, and packages and labels parts.
· Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, and parts lists- Studies and interprets assembly instructions, and verifies specifications. Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and shrinkage, and physical properties of plastics.
· Service and Quality- Provides a high level of customer service for both internal and external customers, displaying a high sense of urgency. Verifies conformance of products to specifications by following quality guidelines including the use of proper measuring devices, inspection of incoming and outgoing material for quality, and documentation through the quality process
· Communication and Problem Solving- Resolves assembly and production issues, completes preventative maintenance, troubleshoots malfunctions, and performs minor repairs as needed. Communicates errors in product, equipment, and other issues that may arise in fulfilling orders.
· Safety and Continuous Improvement – Participates in continuous improvement activities including submitting ideas to help drive improvement. Follows company safety policies and procedures and looks for ways to improve safety in the facility
· Performs general warehouse duties – Fills orders in a timely manner by operating warehouse equipment and machinery including operating a fork lift, computing and optimizing yields, and cutting material to size. Loads and unloads delivery trucks as needed, using SAP to receive and ship materials. Processes operational activities in SAP through work orders and prepares proper documentation including transfer orders, bills of lading, delivery notes, work orders, call tags for non-conforming material and others as required.
· One year of fabricating and or warehouse experience.
· Previous cutting or carpentry experience.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Blueprint reading.
Lone Star Staffing is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Plastic Assembler Basic
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization. The Plastic Assembler – Basic position is the entry-level title for an associate working in the Fabrication Department. In this position the team member is learning the basics of plastic assembly while actively pursuing next level qualification and certification. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
Abide by all safe practices and procedures.
Hot plate welding – Pre-Stub
Continuous involvement in Fabrication/Plant programs and Lean initiatives
Extrusion welding - linear
Actively pursuing qualification for Advanced level
Measuring tools – Basic Level
Engage in cross-functional training.
Material preparation and product finishing
Product knowledge–Plastic Assembler Basic Level
Equipment Operation – Basic Level
Adherence to all quality standards
Specifications – Basic Level
Material handling and scrap management
Understand and practice ADS Core Values. Job
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
Strong housekeeping and organizational skills.
Strong interpersonal skills
Mathematics - Geometry
Drawing Interpretation – Basic Level
Hand and Power Tools – Basic Level
Decision making and problem solving abilities Educational
High School Diploma or equivalent
Carpentry or trade apprenticeship or experience
Metal fabrication or welding. Physical
The Position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles
The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ID: 2017-3823 External Company URL: http://www.ads-pipe.com/en/
Production Manager Gtms Assembly (Glass Plastic & Glass Ceramics)
Production Manager (Glass Plastic & Glass Ceramic)
Located Near Charlton, MA
Leading Enterprise in Specialty Glass & Glass Ceramics
The Production Manager will be leading the production teams and processes to attain production goals
· Ability to create and execute processes according to lean manufacturing principles
· Ensure adherence to GMP, HR policies, internal procedures and IMSU/EHS directives in area of responsibility
· Evaluate production data for trends or deviations to identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Proactive to support systematic process of local problem solving
· Manage production projects for new products or installation and use of new equipment
· College Degree or Technical Apprenticeship and supervisory training or equivalent years of relevant manufacturing and supervisory experience
· Must have glass-plastic experience in a pharmaceutical company
· At least 7-10 years of experience in GTMS manufacturing, personnel management, lean manufacturing or similar concepts in production
· Comprehensive lean knowledge including 5S, values system analysis
· Knowledge of six sigma is preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP
Plasticity Battery Modeling Postdoctoral Appointee
: We are seeking a postdoctoral appointee to develop and implement mechanics constitutive models for composite materials found within molten salt batteries and filled encapsulant materials. Examples of these materials include three-phase pressed granular materials and highly porous insulations.
Models must accurately represent experimental data and must operate under a variety of thermal, fluid, and aging conditions. Key functions of this role include, but are not limited to:
Development of constitutive models, both phenomenological and fundamental, that accurately reflect experimental data + Implementation of models within existing finite element method codes + Analysis of battery behavior and mechanical performance + Investigation of appropriate numerical techniques and multi-physics coupling approaches + Documentation of work in the form of journal publications and technical reports and presentation of work to internal customers and at scientific conferences Required:
PhD, conferred within 5 years prior to approval, in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science/Engineering, or other related engineering, computer, or natural science field
Experience developing and using nonlinear mechanical constitutive models
Experience with the Linux operating system
Experience with a high-level programming language such as FORTRAN, C, or C++ + Ability to obtain and maintain a DoE Q clearance Desired:
Experience with Matlab, Python, scripting languages, and grid generation software
Experience with the finite element method or other related numerical discretization approach
Experience with code and solution verification for systems of partial differential equations + Software development experience, including working with development teams using object-oriented frameworks would be valuable + Thorough knowledge of and applied experience with scientific and engineering methods and with discipline's standards for the ethical conduct of research + Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interact well with fellow technical workers with diverse technical backgrounds + Interest in research spanning multiple disciplines, including heat transport and fluid dynamics (porous flow) Department Description: The Component Science and Mechanics Department (1556) provides state-of-the-art mechanics/dynamics research and science-based engineering solutions for component development and assessment.
Focus areas for the department include: viscoelastic mechanics, joining, deformation, fracture, failure, mechanical interfaces, constitutive materials models, reduced order models, multi-physics/multi-scale models, component reliability, margin assessment, and uncertainty propagation. Areas of active interest include: interconnects and encapsulation, fatigue and fracture, energy dissipation at contacts, microstructural mechanics, shock and vibration, crack initiation and propagation, and adaptive structures. Computational and physical simulations, including solid mechanics and structural dynamics for both linear and nonlinear systems, are utilized in a dynamic multidisciplinary teaming environment.
About Sandia: Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
Challenging work withamazingimpact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide + Extraordinary co-workers + Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world + Career advancement and enrichment opportunities + Flexible schedules, generous vacations,strongmedical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance* World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov *These benefits vary by job classification.
Security Clearance: Position requires a Department of Energy (DOE) granted Q-level security clearance. Sandia is required by DOE directive to conduct a pre-employment drug testing, and a pre-employment background review that includes personal reference checks, law enforcement record and credit checks, and employment and education verifications.
Applicants for employment must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship. Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by the DOE, rendering the inability to perform the duties assigned and resulting in termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Equal opportunity employer/Disability/Vet/GLBT : This postdoctoral position is a temporary position for up to one year, which may be renewed at Sandia's discretion up to five additional years. The PhD must have been conferred within five years prior to employment. Individuals in postdoctoral positions may bid on regular Sandia positions as internal candidates, and in some cases may be converted to regular career positions during their term if warranted by ongoing operational needs, continuing availability of funds, and satisfactory job performance.
Battery Pack System Director
Job Title: Battery pack system director
Based on the core of “specializing”, our client raises its corporate philosophy of “Focus, Dedication, and Specialization”. It demonstrates the strategic vision and specializing spirit of our client from dedicated focus philosophy to effected professional operation management and finally to a globally leading expert brand. Our client is the largest SUV and pickup manufacturer. With over 30 holding subsidiaries, more than 60.000 employees, four vehicle production bases and a production capacity of 800.000 units, we have developed the independent matching capacity of core parts such as engine and transmission.
1. Determine the overall design of the battery pack according to the overall vehicle technology program and general arrangement
2. Determine battery group program based on chemical properties of cells and vehicle requirement;
3. Determine the layout and specific program for components in the system, and complete design work, including system architecture, electrical interface definition, communication protocols, etc.
4. Responsible for making battery system requirement specifications, complete analysis and application specified by law and regulation;
5. Develop evaluation norms and test methods according to the characteristics of battery;
6. Solve technical problems from product development, quality control, supplier management, manufacturing and other aspects.
7. Responsible for power battery test plan and test implementation in cell, module, and pack level;
8. Implement experimental data analysis and performance evaluation, and make recommendations for battery improvement ;
9. Implement power battery DV, PV test;
10. Develop power battery test process and specifications;
11. Solve problems in test and write test report;
12. Participate group program design of battery pack.
13. According to vehicle requirement and battery characteristics, analyze BMS requirement;
14. Responsible for BCU SW and HW design and development;
15. Responsible for making BMS requirement document and model description document;
16. Establish battery group program according to chemical characteristics of cells and vehicle requirement;
17. Responsible for communication between vehicle and BMS;
18. Develop evaluation norms and test methods according to the characteristics of the battery;
19. Responsible for developing mechanical structure of NEV HV battery pack;
20. Responsible for developing electrical System of NEV HV battery pack
21. Responsible for developing thermal management of NEV HV battery pack
22. Responsible for vehicle communication with BMS, as well as high and low voltage wiring system design and implementation;
23. Support battery system installation in vehicle, debugging and testing.
24. Recruit, train and motivate team members, balance resources, set-up priorities and promote communications and teambuilding.
1. Bachelor degree or above, vehicle engineering, mechatronics, and other related professionals;
2. Possess more than 10 years related work experience with excellent leadership ability.
3. Proficient in CATIA and other related software, and have knowledge about structural design, strength analysis, and fluid analysis;
4. Familiar with battery thermal management, able to implement thermal field analysis with ANSYS or other tools;
5. Master the basic principle of electrical technology, performance, application and failure analysis of HV electrical components;
With the mission of serving the country through industrial development, we aspire to be an outstanding representative of Chinese independent auto brands and strive to fulfill the dream of building China into an auto power. With our client, you will find a company which guarantees you a long-term relationship and excellent individual developments capabilities.
We have access to a candidate pool that is managed by our Network this "MEGA Database of 3+ Million Candidate Resumes" is not just a resume funnel. These candidate profiles are real people that have been interviewed and accepted by experienced professional recruiters, our business partners. Our network is comprised of the best in the business!
“Our objective in effective recruiting is to know and represent our candidates and clients equally well”
Tow, Service And Battery Drivers
*$1,500 Hiring sign on bonus for Towing position only!*
Get a weekly pay check you can count on!
We are a 24 hour 7 day a week business. Full time, part time, night time, all available for hire!
Hourly rate ($15-$18) plus overtime paid weekly and performance incentives paid monthly.
Hourly rate negotiable depending on level of experience / past training
No commission or piece work that reduces your income during slow periods, bonuses for high member satisfaction scores. Full benefits including 401K.
We are AAA emergency road service providers, San Jose Police department towing as well as other law enforcement agencies.
NO PRIVATE PROPERTY TOWING.
We are looking for self motivated dependable tow truck, road service and battery techs who enjoy helping the public.
23 years min age for insurance in general (if you are younger, please call to speak with a manager / supervisor)
Clean DMV record
Pre-employment and random drug & alcohol screening
Pass background check with San Jose PD
Motor Body / Alongi Brothers
455 Sunol St
San Jose, CA 95126
Monday - Friday 9am-4pm
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Please apply in person and possibly be interviewed at the same time.
Mobile Battery Technician - South Florida
Batteries 911 offers on-demand, mobile car battery installation services in South Florida and Dallas, TX.
We are looking for people that are customer oriented and handy with tools.
Basic level of mechanical ability is a plus and must be able to perform physical activity such a lifting heavy objects, and working around vehicles. We provide all training, no sales experience needed.
Great Income potential, fast-paced and fun work culture.
Valid Driver’s License. Flexibility to work weekends, CDL License are a plus. Background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Battery Installer And Mechanic Apprentice
Battery installers/mechanic apprentices needed for a fast pace golf cart and repair shop. We are open from 6 am to 10 pm 7 days a week. This is a flat salary based position with a bonus and commission structure. Performance and production are the factors.
- You will need a valid driver license and a reliable vehicle that you will have with you everyday. This vehicle must be able to transport up to 8 batteries and your tools.
- Must be presentable as you will be representing us and making regular house calls to The Villages and surrounding areas.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled atmosphere.
- Must be able to learn fast and have the desire to learn about golf cart maintenance. When not out in the field changing batteries you will be at the shop performing duties to assist the mechanics.
- You must be punctual, trust worthy and a team player
Control/Electrical Engineer - Battery Monitoring System
We are looking for a Controls/Electrical Engineer for our Electrified Powertrain group to work with our Battery Monitoring System (BMS). This role will lead the design and development of the BMS hardware functions and requirements.
This position will be located in Dearborn, MI.
- Responsible for leading the design and development of the BMS hardware functions and requirements
- Work with BMS Control/Software Engineers and Vehicle System Engineers in the development of the hardware requirements for BMS
- Lead the development of BMS hardware schematic and layout with a supplier
- Conduct failure mode analysis of the various hardware features and failure mode management strategies
- Review supplier analysis of hardware design, such as WCCA (Worst Case Circuit Analysis) and DFMEA
- Coordinate with electronic/EMC specialists and complete development and validation of the electronic circuit development
- Coordinate and conduct design verification testing at electronics and vehicle level
- Investigate warranty issues of BMS hardware
- B.S.in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with automotive electronic module design and testing
- 5+ years of experience with Microprocessor based controller design and testing
- 5+ years of experience with communication circuits and protocols to include Controller Area Network and Serial
- M.S.in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with specialty in circuit design and control theory
- Experience in Li-Ion battery controls
- Electronic manufacturing experience
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!