Battery Charger Tester Job Description Sample
Battery Changer Operator
Battery Changer Operator
2nd shift position: 4:30 pm and can run until 4:00 am.
Pay Rate: $18 - $23/hr based on qualifications and determined by the manager
Responsible for the safe operation of the battery charging and changing system, monitoring controls and systems while emphasizing focus on safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping to meet the daily goals and objectives.
Responsible for daily pre-checks and PM of battery changer.
Performs minor troubleshooting, repairs, and adjustments.
Inspects, and recharges, forklift batteries.
Remove discharged battery from battery changer
Install recharged battery in forklift
Monitor battery performance with Intelligent Battery Operating System (IBOS)
Reports mechanical malfunctions to Maintenance Leaders for action.
Other duties as deemed necessary or assigned
High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
1-3 years of previous industrial maintenance experience in an automated
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively
Detail and Team Oriented `
Flexible to work different shifts if necessary and overtime with little or no notice
Battery Design Engineer
Provide electronics, software, and firmware design services to support the manufacture of company products and equipment to maximize company revenue and profitability.
Designing smart management battery systems utilizing SMBus, HDQ, and 1-Wire communication protocols in DC applications.
Work with customers, sales and engineering staff to discuss existing or potential battery design related projects and products. Provide support to sales personnel and customers with technical advice and design reviews for product safety and product manufacturability.
Design circuit boards and provide project related quotation packages
Design software and firmware for products and test systems.
Test new circuit boards for function, safe operation, and design verification.
Test new battery assemblies for specification conformance. Develop and administer related test routines and configuration files.
Provide failure analysis for manufactured product and customer returned products.
Provide engineering services and technical advice for production fixtures and test equipment.
Provide the supply chain with engineering services and technical advice concerning supplier issues.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Requires experience working with smart management battery systems utilizing SMBus, HDQ, and 1-Wire communication protocols in DC applications.
- Requires experience/ knowledge working with Texas Instruments battery management devices.
- Requires experience in digital and analog circuit design and testing.
- Requires experience or knowledge in programming languages C, C++, C#, and assembly.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and vendors.
- Requires ability to use a variety of design related software packages such as CadSoft Eagle, Atmel Studio, and Visual Studio. Requires the ability to use a variety of electrical equipment such as various power supplies, a digital multimeter, electronic load, soldering iron, impedance meter, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, microscope, various hand and power tools, and battery fuel gauge software packages.
Accounting Manager At Solar And Battery Co
Our client develops solar and energy battery projects in Southern California. They design and install commercial and industrial ground mount and rooftop solar systems in the 250kw to range. They bring deep expertise in project development, energy auditing, and project financing.
Our client is highly capitalized with steady funding streams to complete any size of . Their unique partnership with solar panel and equipment manufacturers keep their margins low to deliver highly competitive bids.
They stand out from their competitors with their ability to analyze energy efficiency data points, allowing them to determine accurate usage, needs, and energy creating potential. By learning how each unique client does business, they can offer a custom solution to match every fingerprint.
They fully support their employee’s efforts to become the best they can possibly be and never underestimate their value. They provide excellent health care, dental and vision
This position has a direct career path to Controller
Responsibilities of the role include month-end close and analysis of results, internal/external reporting of financial statements, management of accounting structure. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate critical thinking skills to resolve complex problems or analyses, perform tasks independently and with accuracy and attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and produce the following
- Month-end, quarterly and year-end closes (preparation of journal entries including accruals, adjusting entries, intercompany transactions, expense allocation, balance sheet account reconciliations, and balance sheet and income statement analyses).
- Month-end journal entries and reconciliations for a group of accounts, to include but not limited Cash, Prepaid Expenses, Other Assets, Intangibles, Accounts Payable, Capital Expenditures, Debt and Equity accounts.
- Recording of asset acquisition and financing transactions including investment in energy property, tax equity, debt in accordance with GAAP.
- Financial reporting, including intercompany, consolidations and elimination entries between affiliated entities/divisions at a consolidated level and at the affiliated entity level for a complex corporate structure with numerous reporting entities.
- Internal and external financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Oversee and prepare variance reporting for multiple entities.
- Assist with financial, tax and payroll, audit preparations and audit process
- Assist in maintaining financial spreadsheets and reports. Create and maintain spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions (i.e. , , , pivot tables, Vlookups, VBA and Macros, tables and formatting, and other functions to extract information for custom financial reports).
- Will work closely with development, asset management, engineering, construction, project finance, and legal teams to ensure proper accounting and internal controls are maintained on an enterprise-wide basis
- Assist the establishment and maintenance of company accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required. degree a plus.
- 3+ years of accounting experience required. Experience must be a combination of public accounting and private industry experience.
- Prior experience in related industries (solar, utility, real estate, fund management) and/or emerging companies a plus.
- Experience with accounting issues related to multiple legal entities, consolidations, foreign currency, intercompany transactions.
- Advanced level Excel skills required.
- Comfort and ability to work autonomously or with minimal guidance
- Ability to be dynamic; adaptable to change with a positive and energetic attitude
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail
- Able to connect and interact with and motivate a diverse group.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage multiple deadlines effectively
- Research and apply GAAP
- Experience writing technical memos a plus
Electrical Engineer - Battery
We are looking to hire an Electrical Engineer with iIn-depth knowledge of Li-ion battery operation and performance. The ideal candidate will have expertise in charging, discharging, impedance, aging, cycle life, temperature effects, failure modes and safety. Experience in reviewing and analyzing various aspects of Li-ion battery related data, experience working with low power, low noise analog and mixed signal electronics and experience with programing and using battery cycling test equipment is madatory for this role.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience designing battery solutions for portable consumer electronic products.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Familiarity with embedded software development needs for real time embedded systems.
- Good knowledge of inter-module communications protocols like SM bus, I2C and others.
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Performance Automation Tester
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test cases
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver)
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
Location: Tampa, FL.
Job Duties :
• Review of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression test cases for coverage and completeness, identifying potential gaps, if any, that merit additional test cases
• Specify for inclusion and providing specifications and data for such additional test cases when warranted
• Review results of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression testing to either validate or challenge findings, and, when appropriate, suggest additional and/or alternative test executions to enhance the quality and completeness of Xcelys on Exadata.
• Share with Customer and execute Client set of Xcelys functional regression test cases assembled from several recent Customer requested enhancements to Xcelys
• Investigate root cause of Xcelys processing failures encountered under Exadata testing but successful under AIX testing, assist in identification of means to fix, remediate or otherwise resolve Xcelys code or configuration to obtain acceptable Xcelys functional behavior on Exadata as same is experienced on AIX.
• Review the following supplemental considerations for executing Xcelys on Exadata, provide recommendations for identified concerns, if any, and initiate remediation discussions as necessary with Customer:
o Java database connectivity (JDBC) driver compatibility.
o Transaction management.
o Oracle 12c Exadata defects on inconsistent query plan (volume dependent).
o Validate the degree of parallelism for Xcelys tables.
o PL/SQL engine performance on Exadata.
o Premium Billing module typically fetches single records for every SQL execution, whereas Exadata performs better for bulk fetches.
o Exadata service nodes configurations dedicated for Xcelys. Deliverables Deliverables or work output will consist of the following
• Recommendations resulting from reviews of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression test cases, if any.
• Recommendations resulting from reviews of results of execution of Customer’s Xcelys performance and regression testing, if any.
• Results of execution of Client Xcelys functional regression test cases.
• Definition and associated results of any additional test cases, if applicable, that may be introduced by Client
• Recommendations related to Client s review of supplemental considerations for executing Xcelys on Exadata
• Recommendations on configuration and/or infrastructure changes.
• Conclusion as to the Production-readiness of Xcelys on Exadata.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Education: 4-yr College Degree preferably Information Systems or Computer Science
The candidate should have 8+ years of experience in multiple areas of quality assurance testing
- Ability to translate business requirements which will be used as the basis for creating detailed test scripts
- Experience testing web based n-tiered systems as follows:
- Experience creating a test strategy and complex test scripts
- Ability to successfully execute test scripts to complete functional testing, regression testing, and overall system testing
- Ability to assist business users with completing User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ability to use SQL statements to verify testing results
- Flexible, team focused, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to own assignments, formulate pertinent questions and work with team members and the business to get the answers needed to complete assignments
- Be a liaison between the business units and the technology teams
- Develop and execute test scripts using the business analysis, functional and physical design documents
- Create detailed documentation on the results of all testing including defect identification and resolution
QA Software Automation Tester
- Creating, maintenance and evaluation of software automation test scripts (including incorporation of dynamic test data)
- Gathering and validating application functional/performance/load requirements
- Creation and maintenance of test plans and test cases
- Execution, as required, of manual and automated software testing in areas involving installation, functional, performance and load, integration, and regression testing
- Management of defects within a corporate defect tracking system
- Documentation of process improvements regarding best practices regarding test automation
- Creation of test reports
- Maintenance of all test documentation
- Coordination and prioritization of test development activities and the ability to work with multiple development teams and software projects are also critical for the selected candidate.
- Ability to troubleshoot independently both software and operating system level installation and configuration issues
- Ability to train others regarding automation test concepts; plus providing guidance and direction as needed
- Production software development experience with 2-3 structured programming languages
- Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies
- Experience with test plan and test case development and execution
- Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience with automated testing applications similar to IBM RFT/RPT, Visual Studio Ultimate, and/or HP Quality Center, and/or Selenium.
- Demonstrated documentation and reporting experience
- Operating system management experience with Windows Server 2008/2012
- Experience with commercial defect management systems
- Experience training small teams regarding test engineering concepts
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment
- Experience with document management systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of program interfaces, services, databases, messaging, files systems, and other program objects.
- Successful candidate is subject to a background investigation by the government and must be able to meet the requirements to hold a position of public trust.
- Test script development using IBM Rational Performance Tester
- Test script development using IBM Rational Functional Tester
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013
- Experience writing production Microsoft C#, .NET
- System administration experience with Unix/Linux/Windows
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with.NET Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- Experience with VMware Server/Desktop Virtualization
- Experience with the compliancy requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act for web applications design
- Experience with source control management software, such as Tortoise SVN/Subversion
- Working background in GIS technologies such as ESRI including ArcSDE, ArcIMS, ArcGIS
- Scripting Proficiency (i.e. Cygwin, Dos, Bash, Perl, Python, and/or VBscript)
- Bachelor's Degree--preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, similar discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of eight years of structured software quality assurance engineering experience is required. Three to five years of hands-on experience with the development of automated test scripts, execution of test cases and reporting and dissemination of test results.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!