Battery Parts Assembler Job Description Sample
Battery Assembly 1st & 2nd Shift 8-10 hours (Valdese, NC)
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Will do various jobs in the departments
• Will fluctuate between inspection, testing, welding, packing, ect.
• May sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a production pace
Must be safety & detail oriented
1st and 2nd Shift 8-10 hour shift
• Apply Today!!!
• 152 Main Street East
• Valdese, NC. 28690
1542 2nd Ave NW
Hickory, NC 28601
Battery Test Assembler
Battery Test Assembler # Cupertino, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Cupertino, CA # Category: Industrial # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 48 weeks # Pay Rate: N/A
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
1/7/2018 # Job ID: 84769 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 919-782-7440 # Fax:
Description Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a Battery Test Assembler for arguably the number one tech company in the world. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
Job Title: Battery Test AssemblerLocation: Santa Clara Valley, CA # Job Description Assemble batteries into carriers for testing using basic hand tools with both hands. Place loaded fixtures into semi-automated test stations. Load and unload carriers from thermal chambers. # PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Experience in data entry using excel
Familiarity with Windows and mac OS environments preferred
Must be able to work in a repetitive environment + 2+ years of experience in electrical testing of devices is required. For example, in medical devices, semiconductors, solar, Aerospace or battery industries.
Experience of handling of Lithium ion batteries is preferred but not essential.
Ability to follow documented procedures and give feedback on existing or missing procedures.
Good communication skills in order to report issue clearly and effectively
Willingness to work Alternative shifts (swing, weekend-day) is preferred.
Ability to lift 30lbs. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today! To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer. # Pay Rate is based on experience.
Small Parts Assembler
Small Part Production/Assembly- Imagine going to work for a leader in a specialized industry bound for growth! We're looking for individuals for an opportunity to showcase their skills and grow with an exciting industry 2nd & 3rd SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
Ideal candidate must be a motivated, reliable individual, with a strong work history and a can-do attitude. Manufacturing Exp,HS Diploma or equivalent required, To learn more and to see if you qualify, apply at Manpower.com
Assembler - Precision Parts
Title: Production Associate (7968644)
Duration: 12+ months
Performs assembly, disassembly, re-assembly, repair and/or inspection of precision parts. May coat surface of parts, assemblies and finished products with protective materials. May route, dispatch, and expedite flow of material. Checks for accuracy.
• Experience in the assembly of hardware on precision parts
• Can read and follow written documentation
• Able to read and interpret engineering drawings/prints
• Basic computer skills
• High School diploma
Desired Skills: • Two years manufacturing experience
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Aircraft Parts Assembler
Position: Aircraft Parts Assembler
Advanced Integration Technology (AIT) is currently seeking a highly skilled Aircraft Parts Assembler to add to our growing company. We are a leading Aerospace manufacturing facility located within a mile of the San Antonio Airport. Our machining capabilities range from 2-axis turning to complex 4-axis milling, using the latest tool technology, cutting techniques, and machining processes. State-of-the-art machining, CNC controls, programming tools, and highly trained operators ensure that the machined products that we deliver meet the required specifications and exceed customer expectations.
Function & Scope: Assemble or fit together parts to form complete units or subassemblies at a bench, conveyor line, or on the floor. Work may involve the use of hand tools, power tools, and special equipment in order to carry out fitting and assembly operations.
Typical Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following;
- Bolts, clips, nails, rivets, screws, welds, or otherwise fastens component parts of assembly together, using hand tools, power tools, or bench machines.
- Positions, fits, or align parts on workbench, floor, or machine, following blueprints, diagrams, guides, holes, reference marks, or work orders.
- Drills, taps, or reams holes to prepare parts for assembly, using arbour or drill press or other bench mounted drills.
- Files, grinds, planes, sands or buffs parts to remove burrs, alter shape, improve fit, or smooth finish, using hand tools or power tools.
- Applies adhesive, bonding agent, sealant, or paint to surface of material by brushing, spraying, dipping, or rolling.
- Bends, crimps, or presses materials to specified shape or curvature, using hand tools, bending machine, or pressing machine.
- Holds parts during assembly, using hands, clamps, pneumatic screw presses, or other work aides.
- Measures and marks reference lines and points on parts according to specifications, using template, rule, or marking device.
- Cuts materials, such as fabric, metal, paper, or wood into specified dimensions or shapes, using cutting machine, scissors, or knife.
- Read process charts, work orders, blueprints, or other specifications to determine assembly sequence, machine and tooling requirements, measurements, and tolerances.
- Inspects, tests, and verifies accuracy of assembled article for conformance to standards, using measuring or testing equipment, or by visual examination.
- Adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective product parts, using hand tools.
- Cleans dust, dirt, and other foreign matter from material or machine surfaces, using cleaning solution, rag, air hose.
- Lifts, loads, sorts, and moves materials, supplies, and finished products between storage and work areas, using push-cart, hoist, or dolly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Two years of experience in aerospace tooling.
Proficiency required in shop tools and gauges. Ability to properly diagnose tool malfunction and conduct or recommend the most appropriate remedy.
Auto Parts Assembler
Job duties include:
• Disassemble used fuel injectors to prepare them for cleaning correctly.
• Clean and inspect fuel injector parts; report defective or questionable parts to supervisor.
• Assemble fuel injectors using original and new parts correctly.
Candidates must be able to:
· Understand and follow basic verbal, written instruction and procedures to perform basic assembly and disassembly.
· Maintain the production pace of other team members.
· Work independently and with others.
· Use hand and power tools safely.
· Safely lift up to 25 lbs.
· A great work/life schedule! Our work hours are Monday through Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm, some daily OT until 5:30 pm and on Saturday may be required.
· Medical Insurance after 60 days.
· SIMPLE IRA 401k after 90 days.
· Holiday pay immediately, 24 sick hours after 90 days of employment and 1 week vacation after 1 year of employment.
We are willing to train candidates who are eager to learn, and come to work. No warehouse experience required, but a quick learner is preferred. Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus. Hablamos Español tambien!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and a Drug Free Workplace, candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Sales And Aftermarket Engineer - Locomotive Parts Manufacturer And Assembler
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Chemical or Electronics/Semi-Conductor industries? Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions is an international recruiting firm with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Japan.
Our services are based on the needs of our clients and we connect them with qualified candidates in these fields. We take the time to understand your background and what it is you are looking for. Activ8 has a solid track record in placing candidates in long-term, direct-hire positions as well as temporary positions that fit the needs of both the client and YOU -
Battery Structures Design Release Engineer - Gps0003238
Battery Design Release Engineer
Location: Warren,MI The Battery Design Release Engineer is responsible for the design and release of high voltage, lithium-ion battery structures components (trays, covers, seals and internal pack hardware and brackets). They are involved with the latest battery technology in General Motors electrified vehicles portfolio for both current and future vehicles. They will work with a creative, high-performance team and will be responsible for the design and packaging of battery components.
The Battery Structures Design Release Engineer will directly affect the quality, durability and performance of future hybrid, plugin and battery electric vehicles manufactured by GM. This job is based in General Motor’s Warren Technical Center and will work with GM’s Global Battery Systems Lab. The lab is a state of the art facility operates 24/7, covers 85,000 square-feet on the Warren Tech Center campus, and has capabilities to test 112 battery packs and 120 battery cells at a time.
The General Motors Technical Center has been named a National Historic Landmark by the United States Department of the Interior and the National Park Service. The campus opened in 1956 and houses the GM vehicle engineering center, design center, research and manufacturing engineering. It is the workplace of over 18,000 employees on a 1.1 square-mile campus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee design and packaging of battery structures components - Work with Designers to ensure interface and packaging compatibility both internally and externally - Work with other component owners and Structures Leads to select appropriate components. Reuse parts where appropriate - Work with manufacturing to ensure build ability and to determine quality requirements - Work to support manufacturing in root cause of build issues - Work with service to ensure serviceability - Support purchasing in sourcing of components - Oversee and support DFMEA and Design Reviews Based on Test Results (DRBTR) at Structures and System levels - Track validation status and review results - Resolve all development and validation issues - Manage design change control - Work with the Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS) Pack Lead Engineer, Project Lead Engineer and Battery Systems Engineer to execute optimal RESS design - Provide and manage structures component timing plan - Execute and support Peer Reviews per program milestones - Work with component suppliers to meet design and timing objectives
Required Skills and Experience: - B.S. degree in Engineering - Minimum three years’ experience - Proficient computer skills including analyzing data, creating presentations - Understanding of engineering theory and principles of automotive energy storage systems - High level of analytical ability where problems are complex - Time management skills to meet agreed upon customer deliverables, able to manage multiple projects - Interpersonal styles and communication skills to work effectively with local and international team members - Technical writing ability to create written engineering evaluation reports - Ability to read, interpret and generate engineering drawings and specifications - Familiarity with CAD and CAE
Preferred Skills and Experience: - 5 years of experience with structural components - Master’s degree in Engineering - High voltage or electrified vehicle safety training and hands on work experience - 5\
- Years’ experience with a major automotive OEM - Design for Six Sigma Certification - & Experience with Unigraphics NX - Experience in structural, thermal, and electrical analysis
Key Behaviors: - Exceptional communication and presentation skills - Dealing with ambiguity - Prioritization and decision making skills - Action-oriented - Customer-focused - Integrity and Trust - Problem Solving
The Battery Technician position is a full-time hourly position reporting to the Facility Maintenance Manager. They are responsible for the maintaining all equipment batteries, Forklifts, reach trucks set down pallet jack-tuggers and golf carts. To insure all batteries are watered, kept clean and in the correct location corresponding with chargers and equipment numbers and keep the battery area clean at all times.
Responsible for changing batteries in all equipment.
Coordinates with facility maintenance manager on ordering of parts for battery repairs.
Responsible for preventive maintenance on batteries and maintaining the battery PM logs.
Assists other members of the maintenance team when needed on other building and sorter repairs as directed by the facility maintenance manager.
Keeps the work area clean and in safe working order.
Keeps up with tools and parts.
Discusses and coordinates with facility maintenance manager on battery repairs and equipment needs, including outside service when needed.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Must be easily trainable and a quick learner.
Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
Ability to lift 70 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
Maintain attendance according to company policy.
Must have knowledge of battery repair and maintenance
Forklift and Scissor lift license required.
Ability to follow instructions accurately.
Self-starter and be able to work independently.
Verbal communication skills are needed to discuss issues and/or solutions to problems.
Must be able to work with others in a cooperative team environment.
Must be able to work weekend shift.
High School diploma or GED strongly preferred; combination of education and experience may be considered. Job ID: 2017-4216 External Company Name: Kirkland's, Inc. External Company URL: www.kirklands.com
Battery Maintenance Technician - Distribution Center Overnight / Weekends
The DC Battery Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing periodic maintenance, repair, replacement and limited troubleshooting on batteries; in accordance to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. Must be safety conscious to avoid being injured by acid, fumes or electric shock; and must understand the risk of chemical explosions. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals. Perform required tasks in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures, rules, and safety procedures.
Ensure all protective equipment is worn at all times when working with batteries (face shield with splash guard, safety glasses, apron and acid-resistant gloves).
Ensure all safety/hazardous precautions are followed for battery changing procedures, battery washing procedures and neutralizing chemical spills.
Responsible for all distribution center batteries, which includes monitoring and trending, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. A daily checklist must be maintained and complete. i. Inspect chargers, stands and racks ii. Complete daily battery changer checklist iii. Report any safety/hazardous conditions to management immediately
Responsible for battery charger repairs, battery changes for MHE, repair of plugs and tips of batteries and chargers, watering and washing batteries, acid spill cleanup, etc.
Conduct hazmat clean up in accordance with the current drum program.
Conduct preventive maintenance (PM's) within manufacturer's guidelines/specifications and established timelines.
Observe and/or test the adjustments, repairs or modifications to ensure safe operation.
Responsible for logging time and materials, maintaining work orders, PMs and inventory tracking into computerized maintenance management system/software.
Assist material handling equipment (MHE) maintenance in repairs, and preventive maintenance, to ensure forklifts/MHE are operational.
Assist conveyor maintenance in repairs and preventive maintenance, to ensure productivity is not compromised during peak periods.
Assist general maintenance in performing building maintenance repair to various systems, including electrical, plumbing, fire safety, dock doors, rack installations, etc.
Maintain spare parts inventory, order replacements, and prepare routine updates to maintenance records and reports.
Responsible for the operation of the distribution center's sweeper scrubber.
Perform other general maintenance tasks as assigned. Qualifications Experience: Minimum 1 year of distribution or manufacturing maintenance experience is desired. Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Technical/Trade School certificate, preferably in facility maintenance or related areas; any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered. Other knowledge, skills or abilities: Working Conditions Ability to work in a physical environment that is subject to temperature extremes, movement of mobile and fixed equipment, and other conditions associated with a warehouse operation. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!