Battery Recharger Job Description Sample
AAA Fleet Battery Service Driver (Roadside Assistance Battery Tech)
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have excellent customer service skills? Do you want a more active and exciting job where you aren't stuck in the same place all day? If you answered yes to all three, the position of Fleet Service Technician could be for you.
What's a typical day like:
As a Fleet Service Technician you'll be operating a AAA owned mobile battery service truck within the Portland metro area, responding to roadside assistance requests from AAA members. Your job is to provide outstanding service while working with the members to quickly and safely find the best solution to their issue. Our focus is to keep them 'On the Go.' Our mobile battery service provides testing of the battery, starting and charging systems. If the battery needs more than a jump we offer the option to install a new one on the spot.
AAA and the tech's role:
AAA is a not for profit, service based organization. We offer many services but roadside assistance is what AAA is famous for. It's also the number one reason why our members join and continue to renew. This means your job as a Fleet Service Technician is critical to our success. It'll be your sense of urgency, your expert training, your desire to help others, and your ability to go the extra mile that builds trust and creates amazing relationships with our members on a daily basis.
Qualities of our top performers include:
Sense of urgency
Ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
Good problem solving skills
Benefits to working for AAA:
Flexible hours / Different shifts
Well maintained vehicles and equipment
Will train right candidate
Starting wage of $14.50/hour + Incentives
Great benefits package including, medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation
$250 per month Spanish - English bilingual salary supplement.
Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Follow this link to view a video from our AAA Fleet Team: https://www.oregon.aaa.com/careers/
Please feel free to email us your resume using the provided link, or apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=aaaorid&jobId=213967&lang=en_US&source=CC3 or fax your resume to (503)222-6379.
AAA Oregon/Idaho is proud to promote and maintain a drug-free work place and pre-employment drug screening is required. Criminal background check. EOE. Please, no calls.
AAA Oregon/Idaho is a local not-for-profit organization serving more than 750,000 AAA members in Oregon and southern Idaho. For over 100 years, AAA has been dedicated to helping travelers with roadside assistance, travel and insurance services, discounts and much more. AAA Oregon/Idaho is passionate about offering innovative, relevant services to our members in the great Northwest, pioneering services like mobile electric vehicle charging and bicycle roadside assistance.
Control/Electrical Engineer - Battery Monitoring System
We are looking for a Controls/Electrical Engineer for our Electrified Powertrain group to work with our Battery Monitoring System (BMS). This role will lead the design and development of the BMS hardware functions and requirements.
This position will be located in Dearborn, MI.
- Responsible for leading the design and development of the BMS hardware functions and requirements
- Work with BMS Control/Software Engineers and Vehicle System Engineers in the development of the hardware requirements for BMS
- Lead the development of BMS hardware schematic and layout with a supplier
- Conduct failure mode analysis of the various hardware features and failure mode management strategies
- Review supplier analysis of hardware design, such as WCCA (Worst Case Circuit Analysis) and DFMEA
- Coordinate with electronic/EMC specialists and complete development and validation of the electronic circuit development
- Coordinate and conduct design verification testing at electronics and vehicle level
- Investigate warranty issues of BMS hardware
- B.S.in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of experience with automotive electronic module design and testing
- 5+ years of experience with Microprocessor based controller design and testing
- 5+ years of experience with communication circuits and protocols to include Controller Area Network and Serial
- M.S.in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with specialty in circuit design and control theory
- Experience in Li-Ion battery controls
- Electronic manufacturing experience
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Battery Truck And Light Service Driver
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our Roadside Assistance Battery Sales Technicians are dedicated drivers who:
- Sell, install, test and perform battery warranty services according to established guidelines and quality control procedures.
- Provide emergency mechanical assistance to members and customers, primarily in areas of advanced electrical system diagnosis.
- Ensure quality and high performance standards are achieved.
- A competitive salary including eligibility for an individual incentive plan
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off may be accrued during the first year of employment
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5250/year and professional certifications
- Complimentary AAA membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Other benefits include paid uniforms and paid training to qualified Associates.
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Two (2) years' experience in a sales/customer service environment.
- Ability to pass a physical examination required by the Department of Transportation and maintain the certificate for the duration of employment in the position.
- Satisfactory pre-and post-employment screening results, including criminal, drug and motor vehicle screening.
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website .
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos .
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic and AAA Allied Group joining, now representing nearly six million members in 11 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify .
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Battery Design - Project Engineering
Want to be part of a Best in Class Global Organization that has a presence in almost every vehicle on the road today? If you have experience with hybrid vehicles and/or electrified powertrains please continue reading to determine if you fit this excellent opportunity.
The person in this role will be responsible for battery system design and this will also take place during the development stages. Design experience with CATIA or NX will be required. In this role you will also have the opportunity to lead projects.
Here are some additional requirements to be considered:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
· Battery Design – Above average competency
· Excellent customer facing skills – Includes the ability to present technical information
If you are a fit for the above mentioned please apply
Battery Installer And Mechanic Apprentice
Battery installers/mechanic apprentices needed for a fast pace golf cart and repair shop. We are open from 6 am to 10 pm 7 days a week. This is a flat salary based position with a bonus and commission structure. Performance and production are the factors.
- You will need a valid driver license and a reliable vehicle that you will have with you everyday. This vehicle must be able to transport up to 8 batteries and your tools.
- Must be presentable as you will be representing us and making regular house calls to The Villages and surrounding areas.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled atmosphere.
- Must be able to learn fast and have the desire to learn about golf cart maintenance. When not out in the field changing batteries you will be at the shop performing duties to assist the mechanics.
- You must be punctual, trust worthy and a team player
Battery Assembly 1st & 2nd Shift 8-10 hours (Valdese, NC)
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Will do various jobs in the departments
• Will fluctuate between inspection, testing, welding, packing, ect.
• May sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work at a production pace
• Must be safety & detail oriented
• Great attendance is a must
• Must wear long pants
• Cannot wear jewelry
• Hair must be pulled back and up at all times
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
1st and 2nd Shift 8-10 hour shift
• Apply Today!!!
• 152 Main Street East
• Valdese, NC. 28690
351 Sanford Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Mobile Battery Technician
Batteries 911 offers on-demand, mobile car battery installation services in South Florida and soon we will be expanding to Dallas, Texas
We are looking for people that are customer oriented and handy with tools.
Basic level of mechanical ability is a plus and must be able to perform physical activity such a lifting heavy objects, and working around vehicles. We provide all training, no sales experience needed.
Great Income potential, fast-paced and fun work culture.
Valid Driver’s License. Flexibility to work weekends, CDL License are a plus. Background check required.
Job Type: Full-time
Maintenance Technician/Service Technician - The Battery On Blake Street - Denver, CO
Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group? Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948.
Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to “raise the bar” and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Currently Looking For: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/SERVICE TECHNICIAN - The Battery on Blake Street (Denver, CO) This key member of our maintenance services team will be responsible for the following:
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and preserving a multi-million dollar luxury community ensuring a quality living experience for our residents
You will utilize your troubleshooting and technical skills to identify and resolve issues with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, sewer/water and security systems
In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop a strong rapport with residents and assist them with resolving various general maintenance issues (appliances, flooring, cabinets, locks, drywall, etc.) in a timely manner
Working closely with the service team, you will help prepare vacant apartment units ensuring they are ready to lease to prospective residents
Helps the service team maintain a strong curb appeal at the property Keyword Search: Real Estate, Multifamily, Apartments, Building Maintenance, Technician, HVAC, Makeready, Facilities, Building Engineer Candidates who apply should have: + 1+ years of related general maintenance experience
General knowledge and experience with HVAC systems, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair and basic carpentry
HVAC/EPA certification is preferred but not required
CPO certification is a plus
Some experience with MS Office Suite (Word and Outlook)
Strong customer service skills
At times, will be required to be on call What It’s Like To Work At Simpson: Why work for Simpson?
You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the “Best Companies to Work For”, something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014.
How many companies can say that? And it doesn’t stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive “employee centric” culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged.
We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on… What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today’s competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry including multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, discount on rent, commuter benefits, education reimbursement and much more. If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer Denver CO Requisition #: 10103 External Company Name: Simpson Housing LLLP External Company URL: http://www.simpsonhousing.com/ Street: 2101 Blake Street
Battery Maintenance Technician - Distribution Center 2Nd Shift
The DC Battery Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing periodic maintenance, repair, replacement and limited troubleshooting on batteries; in accordance to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. Must be safety conscious to avoid being injured by acid, fumes or electric shock; and must understand the risk of chemical explosions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities 1. Interpret and understand plans and specifications, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals.
Perform required tasks in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures, rules, and safety procedures. 1. Ensure all protective equipment is worn at all times when working with batteries (face shield with splash guard, safety glasses, apron and acid-resistant gloves). 2. Ensure all safety/hazardous precautions are followed for battery changing procedures, battery washing procedures and neutralizing chemical spills. 3.
Responsible for all distribution center batteries, which includes monitoring and trending, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance. A daily checklist must be maintained and complete. i. Inspect chargers, stands and racks ii.
Complete daily battery changer checklist iii. Report any safety/hazardous conditions to management immediately 1. Responsible for battery charger repairs, battery changes for MHE, repair of plugs and tips of batteries and chargers, watering and washing batteries, acid spill cleanup, etc. 2.
Conduct hazmat clean up in accordance with the current drum program. 3. Conduct preventive maintenance (PM's) within manufacturer's guidelines/specifications and established timelines. 4. Observe and/or test the adjustments, repairs or modifications to ensure safe operation. 5.
Responsible for logging time and materials, maintaining work orders, PMs and inventory tracking into computerized maintenance management system/software. 6. Assist material handling equipment (MHE) maintenance in repairs, and preventive maintenance, to ensure forklifts/MHE are operational. 7. Assist conveyor maintenance in repairs and preventive maintenance, to ensure productivity is not compromised during peak periods. 8.
Assist general maintenance in performing building maintenance repair to various systems, including electrical, plumbing, fire safety, dock doors, rack installations, etc. 9. Maintain spare parts inventory, order replacements, and prepare routine updates to maintenance records and reports. 10. Responsible for the operation of the distribution center's sweeper scrubber. 11. Perform other general maintenance tasks as assigned.
QualificationsExperience : Minimum 1 year of distribution or manufacturing maintenance experience is desired. Education : High School diploma or equivalent. Technical/Trade School certificate, preferably in facility maintenance or related areas; any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered. Other knowledge, skills or abilities :
Working Conditions Ability to work in a physical environment that is subject to temperature extremes, movement of mobile and fixed equipment, and other conditions associated with a warehouse operation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND PROCESS RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned as necessary)
Washing and cleaning general maintenance
Changing and charging
Maintenance and watering
Diagnose; repair or replace battery components
Able to change connector on battery and storage rack
Minor repair on cables
Able to read battery and charger indicator
Must keep up with daily sanitation cleaning of the shop and trays
Responsible for proper hygiene, housekeeping and safety practice
Soldering inner connectors and cables for batteries
Able to read hydra-meter to make acid adjustment on batteries.
Load test batteries
Basic knowledge of volt meter
Remove and replace battery cells
Basic knowledge of load bank consents current and chargers
Knowledge of the use of acetylene and oxygen cylinders EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION PREFERRED
Basic verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of battery service (preferred)
Basic math PHYSICAL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to lift 100 pounds and carry a distance of 5 feet
Must be able to work sitting, standing, stooping, bending, or in a prone position.
Must be able to work with hands over head
Must be able to climb and work from a ladder
Work extended hours
Work rotating schedules, holidays, nights, or weekends
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!