Bay Shore Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Carpenter / Lead Carpenter
Busy Home improvement company specializing in, but not limited to Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling needs a carpenter. Full-time, year-round work Nassau, and Suffolk Counties
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 10 Years Experience
- Own transportation and Clean License
- At least basic hand tools required
- Must speak English
- Non-smoker preferred
- Neat, reliable, efficient are all qualities that are a must!
- Read and Interpret plans
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- Door Installation
- Cabinet and Trim
- Some tile work and painting
- Plumbing experience a plus
A prominent AV rated Garden City, public sector law firm, seeks to fill two positions. We are looking for a litigation associate with trial experience to handle all aspects of civil litigation on behalf of school districts with administrative agencies, and in both State and Federal courts. Preference given to candidates with experience with discrimination defense work. We are also looking for an associate with public sector collective bargaining experience. Preference given to candidates with familiarity with PERB, grievance and arbitration matters. Candidates must have excellent organizational, research, writing, and people skills. Salary commensurate with experience. Please forward your resume, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
Class A Drivers - Competitive Pay!
CLASS A DRIVERS - COMPETITIVE PAY!
Are you a Class A driver looking to make a change? Zeitner and Sons is now hiring Company Drivers in your area!
Competitive pay per mile
Quarterly performance bonus
Weekly settlements with Direct Deposit
Late Model Kenworth, Freightliner, International, and Peterbilt
Driver Referral Bonus Program
No cost rider program
No forced dispatch
And much more!
Student Driver Program:
- $500 per week
- Sunday through Monday (no orientation compensation)
- $600 per week
- Once you start team with trainer
Valid Class A CDL
24 Years or older
1 year recent OTR tractor/trailer experience
No felonies past 5 years
Zeitner and Sons is a trucking company located in Omaha, Nebraska. We are a team committed to safety of the general public, as well as service. One of the Midwest's leading refrigerated truckload carriers, in business for more than thirty years. We take great pride in employing the finest professional drivers, whose first priorities are highway safety, excellent customer service, and on-time delivery.
Sales Representative - Paint, Hardware AND Lumber
If you're tired of working in the cold the rain and the mud but you love the construction industry we would love to talk to you about a position in sales, selling paint, hardware and lumber to the construction industry.
The Sales Representative is the first level of contact with existing accounts in their assigned territory at PACOA. They are solely responsible for sales performance and customer relations. The Sales Consultant will utilize corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory.
In this position you will work hard, getting outside your comfort zone, see frustration that comes with growth and work in a turbulent market that applies pressure to perform by honoring your word.
· Monitors and analyzes market conditions, competitor activity and customer base, and adjusts sales plans accordingly.
· Monitors call cycle, meets with Sales Manager to plan territory sales strategy and to refine call schedules; Builds and implements a strategy for all accounts and creates in-depth strategy for key accounts.
· Expands your accounts and territories by helping customers succeed.
· Partners with sales manager to identify and have in-depth understanding of account opportunities and adjust call schedules and business plans accordingly.
· Gets in front of 8-10 clients a day
· Anticipates and addresses customer needs and issues proactively, resolves customer issues in a timely manner and uses the opportunity build a stronger relationship.
· Demonstrates an obsession for the customer experience through customer involvement.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· High School or GED required
· Working knowledge of email, and basic Microsoft office
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - We'll Fly Experienced Drivers To Orientation
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
- Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Food Store Shopper (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Medical Billing/Collections Supervisor
Medical Billing/Collections Supervisor
This is your opportunity to become a key member of an expanding neurosurgery billing department, charged with coordinating all aspects of neurosurgical billing and collections, with an emphasis on out-of-network surgical collections and negotiations. The right candidate will work closely with the Neurosurgery Billing Manager to ensure timely and accurate charge posting, clean claim submissions, timely appeals and effective negotiations, resulting in maximum and timely collections. In this supervisory role you will be charged with keeping current on changes and developments in reimbursement trends and issues and will communicate regularly with physicians and serve as a resource for other neurosurgical billers.
- Review and follow up on in- and out-of-network hospital and surgical claims, as directed by manager.
- Prioritize claim volume / A/R.
- Appeal denials / incorrect payments.
- Negotiate out-of-network surgical claims.
- Initiate and coordinate NYS IDR process for qualifying claims.
- Neurosurgical charge entry for hospital and surgical claims.
- Identify opportunities to increase collections and communicate same to manager and doctors.
- Coordinate regularly with manager to evaluate neurosurgery billing and collections operation, make suggestions for adjustments and execute plans.
- Manage special projects as needed.
- Supervise new / junior neurosurgery billing staff.
- Past supervisory experience preferred.
- Other responsibilities as may arise, as directed by Neurosurgery Manager.
- Must be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Must have a strong knowledge of payers and medical insurance terminology for billing, A/R follow-up and managed care regulations.
- Must pay exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have superior customer service and communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and keyboarding with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!