Bayard Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Bayard,Ne)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Class A CDL Company Truck Driver (Bayard,Ne)
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
Class A CDL
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company owner, conductores clase a, otr driver, regional driver, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driving
CDL Grads: Get Paid To Gain Experience Driving. Top-Notch Pay & Benefits! (Bayard,Ne)
GET MENTORED BY A PRO WHILE GETTING PAID
Recent CDL Grads will spend between 200 and 300 hours working together with their mentor to haul loads, deliver freight, and take care of customers needs. You will learn from the best, bringing you one step closer to a successful career in trucking, all while earning a sweet paycheck.
Swift not only gets you the education, the training, and the experience you need to be successful in the industry, we also Hire to Retire. This means, you re driving a career with Swift, not just another old job. We have a proud culture of teamwork and supporting our drivers along the way.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: (888) ###-####
JOIN SWIFT S DRIVING FORCE.
WHY TRAIN WITH SWIFT
- Paid CDL Training with an experienced Swift Driver
(200-300 hours behind the wheel with a Swift Mentor while you earn good pay)
- Job Placement with Swift Transportation after you complete training
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug plans
- Paid Vacation
- High Tech Equipment
- Paid Weekly
- Work/Life Balance
- New Dog Policy
- Increased Truck Speed
- Group Accident
- Critical Illness
- Be 21 years or older
- Have a good driving record in the last 5 years
- Employment subject to Background Screening
Apply by Phone:
Call (888) ###-#### to speak with a Swift Recruiter
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driving needed, company otr, company owner, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, regional driving route, tanker truck driver
New Drivers: Cdl-A Training Program (Bayard,Ne)
Join the best and be the best.
Earn up to $70,000 in first year!
Start Your Driving Career at TMC Transportation.
EARN YOUR CDL LICENSE
- TMC offers a CDL-A training program to select candidates that want to drive for TMC, but who do not already have a Class A Commercial Driver s License. Former TMC drivers are instructors for this course and provide the training and guidance you need to be successful with our company. This program provides all the necessary training to obtain a CDL, in exchange for one year of employment driving for TMC. Once you ve finished the course and obtained your Class A CDL, you'll start your career as a TMC Regional Flatbed Driver!
- We offer the best payscale in the industry for new drivers getting their start! Average earnings for first year driver with our company is $55,000/year, with opportunities to make more than $70,000, because we pay based on performance, not seniority! With our payscale you can make the equivalent of between $.46 and $.57 per mile based on your performance and are home every weekend or more!
If you re ready to drive the nicest Peterbilt equipment on the road and enjoy the benefits of working for a growing, thriving business call or apply today!
The TMC ADVANTAGE
Fast-track into a new career!
- TMC drivers are averaging $55,000 and up and full benefits right away in the first year after mere weeks of training. What other industry can say the same?
- We ve been training drivers with no experience since 1993 and know how to do it right. We have had TMC drivers honored as a Top Ten Finalists in Trucking s Top Rookie contest every year that it s been held.
- Research studies consistently show that employee-owned companies perform better than companies that are not employee-owned. All eligible TMC employees own shares in the company at no cost to them through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), allowing them to directly benefit from the company s success and profitability.
- We are proud that former TMC drivers have advanced to opportunities in multiple departments and disciplines: Sales, Operations, Recruiting, Training, Road Repair, and more.
If you have the character and qualifications needed to drive for the best, look no further than TMC. Take the next step, we've made it easy!
- Apply Online: Fill out TMC's short apply form and a driver recruiter will call you back.
Call Us:Speak to a recruiter now.
Associated topics: class a driver, company driver solo, company driving needed, company over the road, company truck driving, dry van otr trucking, otr company, over the road driver, tanker, tanker truck driving
Class A CDL Dry Van Company Driver
No gimmicks. CFI pays you for experience.
Company Driver Benefits
Up to $0.45 CPM
- $500 PAID WHEN SEATED
Flexible Home Time
Safety Bonus up to 4 CPM
Free Rider Program
Electronic Logs (e-logs) Used By Full Fleet
Company Driver Qualifications
Class A CDL
Minimum 3 months tractor-trailer experience
- 21 years old minimum
Hazmat required within 120 days of hire
No BAC, DUI, or DWI (past 5 years)
Pass drug and road test
Legal U.S. employment status
Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna) - Full-Time (Bayard,Ne)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Good Samaritan Society- Nebraska is seeking highly motivated and mission-centered individuals for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant- CNA. We currently have full-time opportunities available in the state of Nebraska. Join us in making everyday life possible for individuals!
- The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for working directly with Good Samaritan Society clients (residents) as outlined in their individualized plans.
- Provide expert client care: personal hygiene, bathing, range of motion, skin assessment, feeding, dressing, incontinence care, brace/splint application, oral motor programming, NDT positioning, chest physio-therapy, vital signs.
- Please note that this job summary is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School diploma
- CNA certification in the State of Nebraska
- Ability to successfully complete CPR training within 180 days of hire, or possess current CPR certification for Healthcare Workers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Pre-tax flexible savings accounts to pay for health and dependent care expenses
- Health Savings Account
- Supplemental benefits such as critical illness insurance, universal life insurance, hospital indemnity, short-term disability insurance and accident insurance (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Additional term life insurance for employee and dependents (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Metlaw group legal plan (full- or part-time employees who average 40 hours per pay period)
- Retirement 403(b) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Years of service recognition program
- Miscellaneous benefits such as daily devotions/Bible study opportunities, provisions for leave of absence, liability insurance, auto/home insurance, PTO sellback, employee discounts, flu shots and Shop@GSS (operated by Next Jump Inc.)
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Bayard,Ne)
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (844) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving, company owner, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, regular home time, tanker truck
Class A Over The Road Truck Drivers Premium Pay! (Bayard,Ne)
Van Wyk, Inc. is a family owned corporation, which specializes in the time sensitive transportation of fresh and frozen foods and other specialized products in truckload quantities. Van Wyk has been in business over 55 years and we run about 200 trucks. We are based in Iowa, with terminals in both Kansas and Virginia. We operate mostly in the upper Midwest to the East coast and do hire in our traffic lanes.
At Van Wyk, Inc. we understand that truck drivers deserve to HAVE A LIFE in addition to MAKING A GOOD LIVING, and we have developed a program that makes both a reality. If you are a Class-A CDL holder with 1 year of OTR experience, we would like to put you to work right away. If you have a class-A CDL with less than 1 year OTR experience, we are willing to train the right individuals.
Apply Online Now, or Call Tim and Jeanne at 844-###-#### Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving team, company otr, dedicated truck driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, regional driver route, tanker truck driver
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!