Bayshore Job Description Sample
Service, maintain, and repair all manner of heavy equipment related to excavation, grading, paving, and concrete work.
Skidsteers, Gehl's, Vibratory Rollers, Paving Machines, Excavators, Loaders, Dump Trucks, Crew Trucks and other equipment.
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or system such as: power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics. Completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives and adjusting controls and systems.
- Keeps shop equipment fully operational by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- 2 + years of experience working as a diesel mechanic.
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal tactfully and efficiently at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Awareness of operational safety requirements in a manufacturing environment and ability to apply and follow procedures and requirements per regulatory bodies.
- Ability to detect technical malfunctions in the machines.
- Sound understanding of using all repair tools, equipment and testing machinery.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Willing to work nights and weekends if needed
We offer a generous benefits package including:
-Flexible Spending Account (Medical and Dependent Care)
-401k with Company match
Advanced Pavement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Pavement Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
P/T Youth Soccer Instructor - Long Island
Super Soccer Stars is New York's most-popular early childhood development soccer program and we are looking to add qualified, experienced early childhood teachers and soccer coaches to our team! Come join us and be part of a highly motivated soccer organization that builds a culture of vibrant, dynamic, fun and creative individuals through the vehicle of soccer. There is nothing more rewarding than positively impacting children within your community, and enhancing it through the beautiful game of soccer. Coaches will have the opportunity to work with individuals and groups ages as early as 12 months- 8 years old throughout multiple locations on Long Island.
We are looking for people who are: PROACTIVE / PASSIONATE / PROFESSIONAL / CREATIVE / COMMITTED / DYNAMIC
We want assistant coaches who can:
- Be active and provide assistance with set up and break down
- Be enthusiastic and use positive praise and individual attention to every child
- Be a positive role model
- Be hands-on; provide individual attention and engage every child
- Be interactive and greet children, parents, and caregivers warmly
Our weekly classes provided flexible schedules perfect for college students, teachers, and artists/musicians/dancers.
Our team is dedicated to your professional development. You will receive ongoing feedback to support you in fulfilling your coaching potential. Our individualized staffing approach focuses on hand-selecting you based on your strengths and coaching style. We will educate you on our coaching philosophy through our age specific development milestones to provide the best possible learning environment for our children.
Currently seeking candidates with Saturday afternoon availability from 12:00 PM -- 4:00PM
We are a year-round program, offering classes 7 days a week in Nassau and parts of Suffolk County:
Monday- Friday: 9:00 AM -- 6:00 PM
Weekends: 9:00 AM -- 4:00 PM
If you are interested in learning more and helping our program grow, please send your resume with your contact information and potential availability. We will contact those individuals that best meet our needs for a phone discussion. For more information about Super Soccer Stars, please visit our website at
Get involved, learn more & apply today!
Please only apply if you meet the following needs:
- Must have access to a vehicle
- Can provide consistent seasonal availability
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Practice Physician Assistant - Gynecologic Oncology, 1St Assist And New Grad Opportunity
Performs a variety of functions and technical procedures necessary for admission, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and outcome evaluation. Participates in performance improvement, research and educational activities.
1.Takes initial patient histories and performs physical examinations.
2.Initiates, documents and communicates the plan of care and follows-up to ensure complete screening and preparation of patients.
3.Performs daily patient rounds.
4.Writes orders for medications, laboratory work and diagnostic tests. Interprets laboratory and test results.
5.Confers with attending physicians, residents, nursing staff and/or other care providers to ensure optimum quality of patient care.
6.Upon discharge, notes discharge summaries, prescriptions and any referrals on patient charts. Informs patients of the necessary post-discharge care instructions.
7.Performs related duties, as required.
Bachelor's Degree, required.
Graduate of an accredited (Accreditation Review Committee for Physician Assistant Programs (ARC-PA) program, required.
Licensed Physician Assistant (LPA) by the New York State Department of Education, required.
Current NCCPA Certification from the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), required.
Current BLS and ACLS certification, required.
NOC Engineer (Cisco) - Remote - 1040
Location: Hauppauge, NY
Position Type: Perm-Direct Hire
Hourly / Salary: Salary
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
This is a remote positionMUST work Sunday- Thursday- 7:30 pm, EST to 4:30 am, EST.
IMPORTANT!!! Video networking experience required. Specific equipment (codecs, MCUs, video infrastructure). Those that do not have video experience will have a very difficult time making the transition into this position. Need heavy troubleshooting skills.
The primary focus of the NOC Engineer is to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting for escalated problem tickets and quick problem resolution. This individual will be part of a technical support team with a strong focus on customer service. In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting all incidents reported to Network Operations Center and Technical Support Helpdesk including but not limited to the company Managed Video Network, customer networks and VC/UC Infrastructure. In addition, handling of issues pertaining to Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and Control System issues are required.
Main Job duties:
- Troubleshoot and support network/NOC environment.
- Modify Cisco Routers/Switches/QOS
- Load configurations, work with packet losses
- Coordinate with teleco/3rd party providers
- Proactive monitoring in NOC Production environment
- Resolve network issues directly with customer over the phone
- Act as a liaison between customer and teleco providers. (and Network team)
- Support Cisco VoIP technologies and Video Conferencing software/hardware (i.e. bridges, gatekeepers)
- Responsible for troubleshooting of issues that are presented to you.
- Responsible for the accurate logging of all activities related to customer issues. This includes keeping problem tickets accurate with current status.
- Coordinate complex problems to resolution by utilizing various resources such as vendors; manufacturers; internal technicians and documentation.
- Responsible for the timely closure of all problems assigned to you
- Customer Service
- Provide pleasant and courteous service during all customer calls
- Process customer repair requests by coordinating with vendors and manufacturers. (RMA’s)
- Required to maintain documentation that assists the technical support group. This will include maintenance of troubleshooting scripts as well as general documentation.
- Test and approve new versions of firmware for deployment. This includes firmware releases released by manufacturers.
- Maintain an accurate customer asset database
- Other duties as required from time to time by the management to include (but not be limited to) occasionally back-filling roles due to over booking, vacation or back log on projects with occasional work off hours. This is purely as situation would dictate.
- Customer/ In-house Training and Support
- Teamwork and cooperation are required
- Must be willing to openly accept new tasks
- Familiar with formal ticketing systems and / or issues logging and tracking software.
- Familiar with network monitoring tools and software such as SolarWinds, Pathview, Science Logic etc.…
- Thorough understanding of network switching and routing, VOIP, QOS, Packet loss, network monitoring.
- Thorough understanding of video networks, firewall traversal. Previous experience installing, configuring, administrating and / or supporting this equipment.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college, or technical school, or six months to one year related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education or experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups or managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to multitask and work at a fast pace.
- Must be flexible and professional at all times even under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills as communication will be required.
- Ability to multitask and take on new tasks openly and willingly while maintaining flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to self-prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative as work is often done independently
- Composure under pressure is necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Thorough understanding of leading manufacturers video and infrastructure products, to include but not limited to Polycom VSX, HDX, RMX, CMA, DMA, VBP, RSS, RSX, OTX. Cisco MXP, C, E and EX Series, TMS, MPS, Codian, T3, CTS Call Manager.
- Any industry certifications in the above areas is a plus. CCNA preferred.
If you have 1-2 years of experience and are ready to turbocharge your skills and advance your career quickly, then Flexible Systems is the place for you.
Join a rapidly growing team of IT Professionals who support hundreds of client networks. Every day there is a new opportunity to advance your learning and help people use technology to drive business results. We need employees that are constantly curious, eager to learn, excited for new technology, and want to help end users get their work done better with IT systems and tools.
Candidates MUST have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years helping end users with technology
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A passion for learning, working hard, and having fun
- Networking: firewalls, web filters, DNS, OSI model, VPN, switching, VLANs
- Windows Desktop/Server environments: PC deployment, Active Directory, Remote Desktop/Citrix, Virtualization/Vmware
- Microsoft Office 365: Email, Outlook, Word, Excel, Flow, Teams, PowerBi, Intune, Sway, OneDrive
- Identity Management: Azure Active Directory, Windows Active Directory, OKTA, MFA, SAML
- Microsoft Azure: Virtual Machines, Site Recovery, Networking, Azure Backup
Our teams are always looking for their next team member. If you meet these qualifications there are a number of positions that could be a match. Come meet us to learn more.
Qualified candidates are always considered, and we are always looking to add the right people to our teams.
Broadband Technicians / Fiber Installers/ Aerial Lineman - (Coax/Fiber) Long Island, Ny).
We are currently recruiting for Broadband Technicians / Fiber Installers/ Aerial Lineman - (Coax/Fiber)
for a long term project based on Long Island, NY (Covering all of Long Island, NY). We are looking to staff multiple 3 person (OSP Construction, Installer Splicer and Drivers) teams in Full-time or contract roles.
You will be part of a team involved with surveying, strand mapping, construction, Installation and building of the outside plant. Lots of work. You will be busy!
- Installation fiber optic & coax cables
- Working on aerial spans
- Splicing of coax cable and installing outside plant equipment for CATV/ Fiber
- Strand mapping
- Lashing cable between poles and applying tension to cable
- Install/ Repair
- Ability to safely operate a bucket truck (company-owned vehicles)
- Utilize standard telecommunications tools
- Access various installation points
- Access construction points as required
- Proficient in new build, coax & and pole transfers
- Knowledge in building strand, lashing, pole transfers & grounding
- Building and repairing aerial cables/OSP
- Fusion Splicing
- Place strand and fiber
- Over lash fiber to existing strand or cable.
Broadband Technician, Fiber Installers, Aerial Lineman, Coax, Fiber, OSP, Bucket truck, Lineman, Outside plant construction, Fiber, FTTH, FTTP, Aerial and underground cable plant deployments, GPS Data Collection, Installation of Fiber optic and Coax cables.
You must have the ability to pass a Background, DMV and Drug Screen
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!