Baytown Job Description Sample
Transportation Lease Purchase Truck Driver
Call Me today and see if you qualify Chris Sr Advisor - 281-817-4329
Own your own Truck and make the money you deserve. Become a Business partner, Only 9 months of verifiable Class A OTR Experience is needed and is looking for a Long Term Prosperous carrier.
WE'RE NOT OFFERING YOU JUST ANOTHER TRUCK DRIVING JOB REGIONAL AND SUPER REGIONAL
You can expect the following:
- NO balloon Payment at the end of the lease
- No Down Payment
- No Credit Check
- only 8 months OTR exp Needed
- 2018 International 100K - 200K miles with a 3 year warranty
- 2015 International 300 - 400k miles no warranty
- Earn up to $2.00 per mile
- Paid base plates
- Cargo & Liability Provided
- No Trailer Charges
- Class A License
- A longing to drive for an honest carrier
- 9 months of verifiable Class A OTR Experience!
- A Good Criminal and Driving Record
- Professional appearance & attitude
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years
- Sign on bonus is a straight forward bonus plan that pays weekly.
- 3,000.00 Sign in Bonus
- Walk Away Lease
- Fuel surcharge that is based on national average
- $20 hazmat load
- paycheck Insurance
- Direct Deposit
"Excellent Company looking to add a Project Manager to their team!
- Prepare project design basis and scopes including equipment specification requirements, technology selection, flow sheets, layouts and material balances. This includes the development, evaluation, and selection of process and project alternatives
- Provide necessary input to prepare cost estimates and project schedules in support of Appropriation Requests. Cost estimates and project schedules should be analyzed for accuracy, and completeness
- Assist in preparation of Appropriation Requests
- Direct and execute design engineering phase of projects, including process design calculations, project organization, contract plan development, and review and approval of all discipline documents. Also monitors project spending, engineering man-hour expenditures and compliance with project schedule, and scope of work
- Be responsible for clear and efficient communication between the project team and management
- Communicate with construction and site personnel to ensure that Plant is constructed per design
- Provide guidance and technical support to resolve construction problems
- Provide technical support during start-up phase to ensure product quality and capacity requirements are met
- Direct the close out of projects which includes punch list and acceptance, drawing revision to as-built status, capitalization, cost and project reconciliation, project audit and document microfilming
- Schedule and guide project safety reviews per engineering procedures
- Creatively solve technical and administrative problems in areas such as:
o Process Design
o Material of Construction
o Equipment Selection
o Discipline Interfaces
o Contract Planning
o Cost Control
- Balance cost, schedule, and Plant design to achieve results that satisfy all parties involved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline and ten or more (10+) years of experience OR
- Master’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline and four to eight or more (4-8+) years of experience OR
- Ph.D. in Chemical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline and two to six or more (2-6+) years of experience
- Experience should include the successful completion of at least 6 significant projects
- Significant experience, directly related to the principles and procedures of project and process engineering, as well as, the control and integration of activities associated with design and construction projects
- Effective communication skills and computer literacy
- Responsible for capital investment projects and is accountable for meeting all scope requirements, including achieving project quality and design capacity, and for completing the project within the scheduled time frame and appropriate budget
- Responsible for control of the project scope, schedule and cost. The Senior Project Engineer reports to a Manager of Project Engineering
- Demonstrated the capability of handling projects up to $25 million. The Project Manager provides functional supervision to discipline engineers assigned to his/her projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline and twelve or more (12+) years of experience OR
- Master’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline and 10 or more (10+) years of experience OR
- Ph.D. in Chemical, Mechanical or related Engineering discipline and eight or more (8+) years of experience
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of the German language."
Art Instructor -Hstn-Baytown
GRUMBACHER ART INSTRUCTOR POSITION
Chartpak Inc., an art supply manufacturer and parent company of the Grumbacher brand, is seeking workshop instructors for the Grumbacher art program taught at Michaels stores. This is a part-time position requiring some evening availability; scheduling varies by location and is handled at the store level. Becoming an instructor is a 2-step process: You will need to complete your certification with Chartpak and also go through the Michaels application process. Certification through Grumbacher is independent of the Michaels application process and certification does not guarantee being hired by Michaels.
- Instruct step-by-step realistic acrylic painting, watercolor and/or drawing classes
- Use and promote only Chartpak branded products (such as Grumbacher and Koh-I-Noor, etc.) in classes
FREE Basics: MAKE A Project Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $3 per student
Instructor's Choice Classes:
- Hourly rate plus $7 per student for 6 students in attendance or less
- Hourly rate plus $10 per student for 7 students in attendance or more
- Upload 3 REALISTIC samples of each medium you are able to teach (No digital work accepted. Please upload only jpg, jpeg, or pdf files under 5MB each.)
- When applying, choose only one location
*Submission of the application should be done via a computer (it is not recommended to submit the application via a tablet or a smartphone).
All instructors must become certified prior to teaching at Michaels.
This is an instructor-based program. The most successful instructors promote their classes to actively build their student base.
Seasonal Apparel & Accessories Team Member
Description: As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say "I love Target!" When you work at Target, youre helping every family discover the joy in everyday life.
As a seasonal Apparel and Accessories Team Member, your eye for trend will help our guests discover new looks and bring their definition of style to life with confidence. Were looking for team members who love fashion, have a knack for selling and who are excited to share their apparel and accessory expertise and tips. Interacting with our guests on the salesfloor takes an ability to approach guests and share brand knowledge and of course, a passion for fashion.
Previous apparel retail experience preferred, but not required.
Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to spot guests issues and resolve quickly.
Able to work both independently and with a team. Able to scan and handle all merchandise.
Office Manager III - Multi Office
Office Manager III - Multi-Unit
- A driven retail manager with exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple store locations?
- Energized by the opportunity to solve problems, and lead teams to do the same?
- Interested in investing your time working for six months of the year, leaving you free for the remainder of the year to pursue other interests?
If so, then we are interested in learning more about you!
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services,1 is looking for experienced people leaders to manage multiple office locations, and the fabulous teams of people that work within them, to accelerate our seasonal tax business. We also offer career progression to other seasonal and year-round roles to those with an interest and drive to continue advancing!
Leverage your leadership skills to:
Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for multiple tax offices
Coach and lead the teams to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
Assist in the development and execution of office-level business plans
Assist in recruiting and interviewing tax office associates
What you'll bring to the team…
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred (or equivalent combination of education & experience)
3+ years of prior retail supervisor or related experience (multi-unit experience preferred)
Prior experience as an Office Manager or Tax Professional experience preferred
Leadership, supervisory, and coaching skills to guide and inspire associates to achieve high goals
Demonstrated aptitude for business plan execution and desire to grow the business
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or Income Tax Course² (if preparing returns)
Annual completion of 18-hour continuing education and ability to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements (if preparing returns)
Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a big plus, but not required
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
Position Description Responsible for ensuring an efficient flow of the unload process. This includes setting up receiving equipment (e.g., conveyor) and materials (e.g., pallets, shrink wrapping), unloading received merchandise, and preparing and distributing merchandise from receiving to the appropriate store department.
Also responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise in a friendly and professional manner. Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum Qualifications Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction). Preferred Qualifications 6 months of experience operating a forklift in confined spaces (e.g., a semi-trailer).
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Bilingual Spanish Retail Sales Consultant
Career Opportunities at the following Baytown & East Houston stores:
- 4868 D Garth Road, Baytown, TX 77521
- 15419 Wallisville Rd, Houston, TX 77049
Do you speak Spanish and English? If you do, we're looking for you! Our Retail Careers come with awesome perks and may include additional starting pay if you are bilingual!
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our amazing team! Our Retail Sales Consultants build solutions for our valued customers and meet/or exceed key sales objectives. They work with a full portfolio of awesome products including wireless, connected car, and wearables. They also offer integrated, seamless, and smart entertainment options including DIRECTV & DIRECTV NOW.
You'll use your knowledge and passion to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals! This role comes with a very competitive salary and commission package as well as awesome benefits. We are passionate about innovation, we love our employees and we love connecting our customers to their world.
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: Base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $44,804 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $57,772 per year.
You'll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
Ongoing paid training
Exciting career paths
Supportive team environment
Employer-provided mobile device
Paid time off
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like:
One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You'll even receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts).
Prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus but not required. AT&T Sales training will be provided.
You may be invited to complete an interview by recording a video, so make sure to watch your email for updates.
Our employees say it best! Watch now.
Job ID 1848499
Date posted 10/15/2018
Food Service Manager - K12
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world.
Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.
Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes. Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared food from a menu.
Leadership: Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential.
Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
Client Relationship: Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship.
Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Develop required menu and nutritional information based on contract specifications. Provide technical expertise in menu planning for regular, therapeutic, religious and juvenile nutritional needs.
Financial Performance: Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements.
Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
Productivity: Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management.
Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining food and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
Provide technical expertise in menu planning for all nutritional requirements. Considerations for every opportunity include balancing budgetary constraints with nutritional requirements.
Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, and wage and hour.
Requires at least 2 years experience and 0-2 years in a management role
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Seasonal Electronics Team Member
Description: As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say "I love Target!" Guests know Target stays on top of technology trends and always has the latest gadgets in store.
You know that the right digital device can help make our guests lives easier. Use your passion for tech to help guests discover new, innovative products and make shopping for electronics fun and informative. As a seasonal Electronics team member, your technology expertise and dedication to the digital world will educate and excite guests on all things electronic.
Strong interest in electronics products, particularly hand-held devices, connected technology, TVs and video games. 12+ months previous electronics retail experience preferred.
Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs. Able to communicate product information with confidence. Able to work both independently and with a team.
Assistant General Manager
Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
With more than 350 locations across 20 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness.
As a MOD Pizza Assistant Manager, you directly influence the success of the MOD community by supporting the General Manager in executing store operations and leading the MOD Squad and Shift Leaders. You will work beside and oversee your MOD team in-order to create and maintain the MOD experience. Your objective is to live, teach, and demonstrate MOD Pizza culture in all interactions with your Squad and Customers. Are you ready for an opportunity to cultivate management skills and inspire those around you?
Demonstrates the customer first attitude and work ethic for the MOD Squad; delegates tasks and assigns stations to ensure that Super-Fast service, cleanliness standards, and customer needs are met.
Cultivates a positive learning environment through clear, respectful mentorship and feedback to MOD Squad Members and Members in training; addresses individual motivation, needs, concerns, and provides recognition.
Acts with the integrity and honesty that promote MOD Pizza culture. Maintains consistent attendance and punctuality.
Keeps Squad focused during peak volumes; problem solves in a dynamic, high pressure environment.
Makes and quality checks all MOD products, adhering to MOD Pizza recipes and presentation guidelines.
Supports the General Manager with administrative duties including inventory, cash handling, and payroll.
Direct support to the General Manager in implementing company programs to meet MOD's operational and organizational goals.
Acts as a mentor for Squad and Shift Leaders by observing, assessing, and suggesting ways to improve performance, and recommending employment decisions to the General Manager.
Communicates effectively; uses discretion and filters all pertinent information to the Shift Leaders as directed by the General Manager.
Ambitious spirit for owning their own business
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years of progressively responsible customer service experience in retail or restaurant environment
- College Degree in Business or related field (may substitute for a portion of the required experience)
- Strong communication skills and high level of accountability
In-store squad leadership work involves both managing the team and stepping in to support the operations as needed. Occasionally positioning oneself (e.g., walk, bend, twist, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and pull) to handle or move objects weighing up to 50lbs. Occasionally operating hand-held appliance and simple machinery (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
High noise levels due to operations, customers, and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk, and alternative)
May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
Will work near moving or mechanical parts
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, and extended hours of business dictates
We make pizza so we can serve people
Click here to see a day in the life at MOD- https://vimeo.com/97852904
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Want to help us spread MODness? Apply today!
Our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders plays a huge role in making MOD a place that is welcoming to people from all backgrounds and walks of life. It is our mission to build up communities that empower and inspire one another, celebrating our differences and appreciating all that we each have to offer. In this regard, MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We offer tons of cool stuff here at MOD, but below are just a few of our favorites that you may be eligible for:
Bridge Fund – Employee Crisis Fund
Did we mention free pizza?!
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!