Baytown Job Description Sample
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic
We Promise to Care
We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer….We promise to care!
Our Purpose: To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-class educational opportunities in the industry. If you’re looking to be the best in the business join our team!
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In addition we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Become A Cdl-A Truck Driver In 21 Days!
CDL-A Local Truck Drivers at C.R. England have the opportunity for a set route and be home every day with flexible shift times.
We are seeking Class A CDL local truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Hourly dependent on experience
Location: 15625 Interstate 10 E, Baytown, TX 77523
The Parts Manager is responsible for following appropriate company procedures to ensure the delivery of essential parts to the technicians and counter sales customers and maintain appropriate levels of inventory, restock, and reorder as necessary. The Parts Manager is expected to act professionally and perform in an efficient manner to ensure an effective use of company time and resources.
Expedite parts and check unused or returned parts back into inventory
Accurately update inventory information in the computer system
Verify paperwork on delivery of parts from suppliers and removal of parts from inventory. Verify that parts are charged to correct job.
Facility maintenance that is neat and orderly
Familiarity with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting with others.
Perform other duties as assigned
Must be courteous and respectful of company property and follow safe handling procedures for large items.
Must be courteous and respectful to customers and coworkers.
Maintain a neat, clean appearance so as to represent the company in a positive way.
To adequately perform the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift equipment, often in excess of 50 lbs. Safe lifting and handling procedures are to be followed at all times. The employee should also be able to sit and stand for long periods. The employee is required to frequently interact with other coworkers and customers. The work environment will subject employees to continual interruptions and changing priorities. Effective, consistent and constant communication with customers, vendors, co-workers, and others is required.
Pol-Tex International, a division of Poly-America LP, is a leading recycler of plastics, all within the polyethylene family. The group of companies produces polyethylene construction film, high quality trash bags, and geo-membrane liners. We are currently accepting applications for a qualified Production Manager. This position would be on a rotating shift schedule that includes weekends, holidays, and overnight shifts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate daily shift activities for both day and night, such as changeovers and manpower needs.
Report daily production to building managers.
Train production employees on operating procedures.
Verify raw material utilization and product quality.
Ensure safety and compliance is upheld.
Qualified candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree, some experience in a manufacturing environment, as well as a working knowledge of different types of electrical and mechanical equipment. Strong interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and excellent work ethic are also necessary. Ideal candidates must have the ability to prioritize work under constant deadlines.
Pol-Tex International offers competitive wages plus a comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental insurance, paid vacations and more!
Pol-Tex is committed to a tobacco free work site.
To be considered, please apply to our Division Website at: www.pol-tex.com, under the careers tab.
Interested applicants may also apply in person at:
13830 Hatcherville Rd
Mont Belvieu, TX 77521
Monday thru Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other powered industrial equipment. Use of handheld scanners for picking, receiving, put-a-way, and load functions as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
· Unload and load product correctly using the appropriate handling and safety techniques.
· Segregate, label, check and stage inbound or outbound product correctly.
· Sign/Date, and completely fill out all required paperwork for each load.
· Enter any required data point in handheld device(s)
· Good housekeeping and organizational skills and follow safety policies.
· Must be able to follow work instructions and safety policies.
· May be asked to assist in physical/cycle counts.
· Execute assignments in an accurate, timely, and safe manner
· Identify damages, and report overages/shortages or quality deficiencies
· Perform any additional tasks given by Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
· Minimum of 2 years forklift and warehouse experience.
· Able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Able to follow instructions given for daily tasks.
· Considerate and respectful to coworkers.
· Good math, language, and reading skills
· Basic computer skills may be required
Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck.
Frequently lift up to 55 lbs. and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot and stand for long periods of time.
Climb on and off equipment repeatedly
Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
CDL Driver Operator
We are seeking a CDL Driver Operator to join our team!
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Must have at least 3-5 years experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!