Beacon Job Description Sample
Waste Management is Now Hiring Diesel Mechanics
North America's leading provider of integrated environmental solutions.
What We Offer:
Industry-leading health insurance
Dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance
401k with company match
Employee stock purchase plan
Non flat-rate shop: get paid for a full 40 hours per work week, plus time and a half for hours over 40 worked in a week!
Paid vacation in the first year.
Grow your tool set: we offer a monthly tool allowance for all technicians
Stay safe: we have a program that allows you to receive prescription safety eyewear as well as a yearly boot allowance. We care and want you to be safe - will never ask you to take unsafe shortcuts.
Have any diesel truck ASE certifications? We pay more per hour if you do.
2+ years of experience with diesel engines and heavy trucks for Diesel Mechanics
6+ months of experience or Diesel Tech Program graduate for Junior Diesel Mechanics
Valid Driver's License with clean driving record
Outside Sales Representative - Construction Equipment
JESCO a John Deere Construction Equipment Dealer has an immediate need for an Outside Sales Territory Manager in the Westchester region, who will be responsible for selling and renting John Deere Construction Equipment products within a defined territory.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly competitive, results driven individual who can develop strong customer relationships while growing market share and revenue.
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting through quote and close.
- Stay abreast of current market conditions including construction project awards with existing accounts and prospects.
- Perform equipment walk-arounds to demonstrate features, benefits and competitive advantages.
- Utilize CRM and other company systems to maximize call planning, opportunity management, product information and competitive intelligence.
- 3+ years outside sales experience preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and CRM systems.
- Valid & Clean Driver’s license
Since 1972, JESCO has been building long-lasting relationships with contractors and municipalities by supplying them with a wide range of quality construction equipment - John Deere, Hitachi, Ditch Witch, BOMAG, Indeco, Genesis, Hydrema, LeeBoy and Rosco as well as the support services to help keep your jobs moving forward. With 12 strategically located offices in Massachusetts, southern New York state, Long Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the Washington, D.C. area coupled with one of the broadest equipment offerings and largest rental fleets in the area, a massive parts inventory and a full fleet of service vehicles, JESCO ensures that they are always available when and where you need them.
Senior Structural Design Engineer
Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform analysis for a variety of load bearing structures and associated structural components, mainly retaining walls, culverts, and bridge components.
- Prepare contract drawings and cost estimates to submit for bid lettings.
- Perform structural analysis with available software.
- Responsible for structural contract drawing preparation through CAD software - both Micro station and AutoCAD.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering with some concentration in structures coursework.
- Master of Science in Civil w/ Structures Major a Plus.
- Professional Engineer License required or ability to obtain in 12 months.A minimum of 5 years of civil structural engineering experience.
- Experience with NYSDOT Bridge Manual and Bridge Standard Sheets a plus.
- Experience with AASHTO design standards a plus.
- Ability to develop basic structural plans and accompanying analysis with limited guidance and direction.
- Ability to work independently, set and meet timelines for interim and final deliverable products ( i.e.: reports, plans and estimates.)
- Proficient in use of structural analysis software and proficient in use CAD software ( Microstation and/or AutoCAD) to assist with contract drawing preparation. Good familiarity with both the ACI and AISC manuals.
- Strong ability to communicate and coordinate well with other senior engineering staff and project managers on joint projects.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to direct and coordinate efforts of junior engineering and CAD staff to accomplish workload.
- Satisfactory supervisory skills with junior engineering staff.
Regional / OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced Regional and OTR Class-A CDL drivers!
Marten Transport values your driving skills and TIME! How can you be sure?
Marten is now offering AUTO DETENTION PAY AFTER JUST 1 HOUR! Does your current carrier do that? Then now is the time for experienced Class-A CDL truck drivers who want Regional and OTR runs to join Marten! You’ll earn top pay, excellent benefits and much more.
Regional and OTR drivers with Marten Transport will have automatic detention pay, weekly home time and priority dispatch. We have one of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road today and our drivers get late model assigned equipment.
Marten transport will reimburse Northeast drivers $100 per month to help with parking costs. We know home-time parking is a challenge and we want to help!
To drive with Marten Transport you must have a current CDL-A, be at least 22 years old and have a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience.
NEW Weekly Home Time!
Trucking Job Opportunities include:
At Marten, you’ll get:
Great pay – we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Late model assigned equipment
1 hour automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Now hiring regional OTR truck drivers in these locations:
Northeast - Eastern PA, NJ, NY, CT MA
Don't see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Must have a CDL-A and be at least 22 yrs. old with 6 mos. or more OTR experience.
Cdl-A Truck Driving Jobs
Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers. Stop Looking & Filling Out Application After Application. Manage Your Job Search With Ease on TopPayForDrivers.com
Typical Benefits Include:
$0.42 - $0.65 CPM for Company Drivers
$.95 - $2.10 CPM or Up to 86% of Haul for Owner Operators
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
Scheduled Home Time
Pet & Rider Policies
In Just a Few Minutes, You Will be on Your Way to Choosing the Best Trucking Job Offer From the Best Carriers.
Solo & Team Positions— Company Drivers & Owner Operators—Submit Your Online Application Now!
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR EVERY MERCHANT!
How would you like to sell a product that merchants LOVE?
We’ve been in the business for more than 5 years and currently have over 1,000,000 consumers receiving over 4.5 million messages from our merchants. Our merchant and consumer attrition rate is unheard of with only 2% leaving us each month!
SenText Solutions has all the tools and expertise you need to explain this to your merchant base, get them to buy and, most importantly, show them how to become extremely successful with our product, by using it the right way! Many of our merchants achieve an ROI that exceeds 1000%.
Average $45-$50 monthly residual per merchant account
Average $150-$200 up front commission per new merchant account
Residuals are LIFETIME VESTED
We pay residuals and commissions DAILY
We have agents already making over $25,000 per month in residual income
This year we’ll pay out over $1,000,000 in residuals
Texting is here to stay! Call the experts and get your merchants involved TODAY!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions is looking for experienced Laborers for their client in Beacon. You will be assembling various small parts that will require a steady hand. You must have a valid driver’s license.
- Follow standard operating procedures and written instructions
- Utilize hand tools to complete assemblies in accordance with operation policies and procedures
- Assist with repair work
Skills for a successful candidate:
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Good eye, hand coordination & manual dexterity
- Ability to measure and read ruler
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Pay: $11 per hour
Why choose Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions? We are one of the largest and well-known employment agencies in the Hudson Valley. Because of our close relationships with our clients, we are able to provide our candidates access to job opportunities that are not available anywhere else. Locally owned and operated since 1969, we are the experts when it comes to placing candidates in a job environment that is right for them.
Ethan Allen Workforce Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers
Applications are considered on the basis of skills, experience and qualifications without regard to race, age, creed, color, nationality, gender, sexual preference, marital status, military background, disability or any other legally protected status. All employment related decisions, including hiring, advancement, promotion, compensation, training, discipline, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment, are made in accord with this policy.
Whether you are looking for employment opportunities, quality employees or off-site personnel services such as payroll, employee benefits or risk management, we are experts in meeting the needs of workers and companies across the Hudson Valley!
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Experienced Survey CAD Technician And Survey Crew Chief Positions
TEC is a Professional Land Surveying and Mapping firm based in Beacon, NY. We work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects in the Hudson Valley and beyond utilizing the latest technology in surveying and mapping. We are a team of humble and talented people who genuinely care about our profession and demand the highest quality in our work. TEC offers good benefits, competitive pay, and a relaxed working environment. We currently have openings for both a Survey CAD Technician and a Survey Crew Chief.
- A minimum of two years of land surveying or civil engineering experience is required or a recent degree in surveying
- CAD candidates must have experience with AutoCAD, Civil3D, IntelliCAD, or Microstation
- Experience using GIS software or working with point clouds is beneficial for the CAD position.
- Must have good attention to detail and be well organized
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A desire to learn and continue education though training, research, and professional classes.
- The ability to think critically and quickly
- Willingness to work as part of a complete survey team
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Survey CAD Technician tasks include:
- Processing and importing survey data into Civil3D and Carlson Survey
- Research deeds and maps from the County Clerk and other sources
- Constructing deeds and maps in Civil3D
- Drafting boundary and topographic maps in Civil3D
- Communication and coordination with project surveyors and field crews
Survey Crew Chief tasks include:
- Lead survey crew on topographic, boundary, and construction surveying projects
- Operate Carlson and Leica Equipment
- Ensure that field operations are conducted using proper methods and that work is complete
- Monitor field vehicle maintenance and ensure that vehicle is properly stocked
- Communication and coordination with clients in the field
- Communication and coordination with office staff
Salary varies by experience and skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!