Bead Maker Job Description Sample
Powdercoat Bead Blast
POSITION SUMMARY – Responsible for maintaining and operating the bead blast equipment as well as being able to identify parts that need blasted. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT— Must be willing and able to work in an environment exposed to elements that can include but are not limited to coolant, dust, mist, elevated noise, and uncontrolled temperatures.
- Load and unload spindles
- Work with forklift/walk behind forklift to move spindles
- Maneuver spindles and load machine
- Learn different settings of the machine for different materials (in order to know how to change settings)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Ability to maintain a clean and organized work place
Understanding of how to operate bead blast machine
Education: High School Graduate, GED, or HSDE preferred
Experience: No experience necessary; must be able to be trained on the job
Must demonstrate computer literacy
Certificates & Licenses: Must pass written and driving test for fork lift certification
Tube Flaring & Bead Operator
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world. Position Description:
Workers in this position set up, adjust and operate power deburr end finish machines that bead, flare, and deburr tubing, used to fabricate plumbing components from various types of metals and alloys such as aluminum, titanium, steel, that are used on aircraft. Employment in this position also requires handling, standing, lifting and carrying less than 10 pounds, flexion/extension, lifting 10-35 pounds, pushing/pulling less than 10 pounds, rotation of head/neck, twisting at the waist, use of low impact vibratory tools, contact with metals, lubricants, exposure to noise, atmospheric conditions, and energized sources, and the use of personal safety gear for face/eye and feet. *Duties and
** Obtain work package from, material processor requirements facilitator (MPRF) as delivered to work station or ready to work package from tube bender table.
Review work order (W/O), graphics, and/or drawing.
Use computing system (e.g., Bold/Web) to retrieve drawing if not with W/O, as required. Identify type of machine set up needed from W/O, graphics, and/or drawing for (e.g., bent tube, straight tube, flaring tube process, beading tube process), as required. Ensure that correct tubing material is used (e.g., steel, aluminum) with correct finish code (e.g., bare metal, painted, alodine) as called out by W/O or drawing, as required. Ensure all safety processes and features are properly in place during tubing operations, as required.
Operate straight tube deburr machine to cut/deburr to length per W/O and drawing, as required.
Cut and deburr bent tube part to scribe line using (e.g., chop saw, band saw) check part to template, per W/O and drawing, as required.
Bead/flare tubing to given shape and check with go/no-go gauge, per W/O and drawing, as required.
Install fittings on tubing (e.g., nut, sleeve, connector) per W/O and drawing, as required. Use hand tools (e.g., file, deburr) to complete work assignments, as required.
Check work after completion of each operation in job and/or completed job to ensure parts are complete per drawing and that there are no defects.
Submit completed job or in-process checks, as required, to inspector at appropriate steps in sequence.
Perform rework, as required.
Handle and dispose of hazardous materials (e.g., bolube, grease, shop towels) in approved manner per Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), as required.
Consult with supervisor and/or others (e.g., inspection) on process or job related issues, as required. Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Typical Education:* High school graduate or GED preferred.* *Required Skills & Experience: * * * Employment in this position also requires handling, standing, lifting and carrying less than 10 pounds, flexion/extension, lifting 10-35 pounds, pushing/pulling less than 10 pounds, rotation of head/neck, twisting at the waist, use of low impact vibratory tools, contact with metals, lubricants, exposure to noise, atmospheric conditions, and energized sources, and the use of personal safety gear for face/eye and feet. Other Relevant Information and
* US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Current Boeing employees working in Puget Sound and Portland must submit an Employee Request Transfer (ERT) to be considered in the eligible candidate pool. Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will not be considered. This is an hourly position governed by the IAM Collective Bargaining agreement.
Organization:Fab Manufacturing & Safety
Title:Tube Flaring & Bead Operator
Bead Blast Operator
Job Description: Working without supervision, bead blast operators will be expected to handle all bead blast part types, preform rework, process work in E1, schedule and expedite as needed, and complete all required documentation including log maintenance and production logs. They will demonstrate the ability to complete first article inspections, complete final inspections, troubleshoot various issues, train, and handle complex setups. Other essential duties include but not limited to:
Safely and efficiently setup and operate bead blast machine.
Complete all necessary documentation.
Complete first article and final inspections.
Familiar with a shop Environment
Basic Blue Print reading
- Performs other duties as necessary or that may be assigned from time to time
Basic computer knowledge.
Ability to read work orders and basic prints. Desired: + 1 year of experience Level of Education:
GED or High School diploma preferred but not required. Language Ability:
Communicate in English
Bi Lingual in English/Spanish Preferred Math Ability:
Basic math Skills
Some shop math Preferred Reasoning Ability:
- Critical thinking required Computer
Basic computer skills preferred
Requisition ID: 179089.1
Bead Blast Operator
Resource MFG is now hiring a Bead Blast Operator in Fremont, CA for a well known company in HVAC field. This position is full-time, temp to hire working Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. Pay starts at $16/hr + DOE. This is a great position for someone looking to learn and grow with a well established company that provides training and advancement opportunities. If interested, apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Operate bead blasting machine to clean all internal parts of ion pumps.
- Complete general warehouse duties as needed.
- Ability to work in 75-80 degree temperature.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
Bead Blast Technician
A local manufacturing and clean facility is looking for a Bead Blast Technician for day shift, working Monday through Friday 7 a.m. until 3:30 pm
Bead blasting is the process of removing surface deposits by applying fine glass beads at a high pressure without damaging the surface.
1)Abrades surfaces of metal or hard-composition objects
2) Masks specified areas of the object to protect from abrading action.
3) Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
4) Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of the abrasive mixture flowing through a nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
5) Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over the surface of parts.
6) Manually directs nozzle over the surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for a specified interval.
7) Must examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
8) May be designated by type of equipment or abrasive used as Cabinet-Abrasive Sandblaster;
Pay range is based on experience and full time schedule.
Tool And Die Maker
The Press Tool & Die Maker (Class “A”) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of Class “A” tooling improvements and troubleshooting draw and surface issues along with advising and knowledge sharing with Class “A” Toolmakers, Press Line Supervisors and Press Line Lead Hands, and developing draw die recipe standards. The Press Tool & Die Maker will also train Tool & Die Apprentices in their Class “A” skill development. Expertise in formability, surface, dimensional, circle grid analysis, forming limit diagrams, and tornado line/character line quality maintenance is required. Along with these responsibilities, the Press Tool & Die Maker (Class “A”) will also build, fabricate, and repair dies, tooling, fixtures, and other components and troubleshoot production part quality issues as necessary to ensure the support of the plant production.
• Follow and enforce all safety policies and procedures
• Understanding of work-hardening in aluminum
• Understanding of flange die radius requirements for flat hem and modified tope of aluminum panels
• Proven ability in aluminum trim die setup including steel entry standards and trap points
• Demonstrate expertise in Class “A” formability, thinning analysis, circle grid analysis, draw bead configuration, binder development punch opening changes and implement into tooling.
• 100% spot of tornado/character line expertise
• Proven ability of Class “A” punch finishing
• Demonstrate expertise on Class “A” surface, punch finishing, fine spotting, trouble shooting surface quality issues and implementing corrections, stoning, highlighting and perform changes to meet customer expectations in tooling.
• Demonstrate expertise on Class “A” dimensional changes, reading and interpretation of dimensional reports, understanding customer requirements and implementing surface dimensional changes.
• Demonstrate expertise in Class “A” aluminum production, formability, trimming and maintenance on aluminum tools.
• Services, maintains, and tests new or changed dies, capable of implementing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program on Class “A” tooling.
• Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on all tooling and follows up on PM and tracking sheets.
• Capable to perform Class “A” die design reviews, direct tooling changes, and review A/B layouts for compatibility.
• Understanding of draw die development including requirements for die tip, initial punch contact and spring back
• Travel to outside toolshops for die buy-off duties
• Experience in Class “A” Die build follow up and die buy-offs at suppliers.
• Proficiently operates a variety of small machines, tools and equipment.
• Troubleshoots for problems during production on all production lines.
• Modifies dies and tooling to conform to engineering changes.
• Maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Responsible for all in-house tooling, coordinating all new tooling equipment.
• Responsible for interim and long-term problem solving involving tandem press line, dies, and press line automation.
• Coordinating all customer engineering activities as it relates to tooling, engineering quotations, schedule change in die shop, follow up, tracking time used for cost-effectiveness, and record keeping for all such changes.
• Responsible for working with customers on all product improvements and product concerns.
• Lead and direct toolmakers on day-to-day work to be performed on tools.
• Lead and direct Apprentices in Class “A” tooling skills development.
• Promote good housekeeping
• Perform all other duties as required
• A 4 Year apprentice trade certificate in Tool & Die making (or 8 years equivalent combination of education and experience in Class “A” tooling build and development.)
• Experience as described
The Onin Group is a Birmingham-based, privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Mold Maker Environment – All Skills, All Levels Needed
Mold Maker Environment – All skills, all levels needed
11-Nov-2017 to 01-Dec-2018 (CST)
Chicago, IL, USA
Full Time Great benefits including medical, dental, 401k Email Me This Job For over 60 years,Janler Corporation has built top-quality, high-precision, multi-cavity, high-production, single-face and stack molds. And we've built a great reputation with an impressive team behind it. Janleris currently seeking exceptional people, at every experience level to fill positions in our mold making shop. Whether you've recently completed your apprenticeship or you have worked in a mold making environment
Applyonline today or stop in Mon-Fri from 3:00-5:00with a resume for an immediate interview at6545 N. Avondale Avenue in Chicago, IL. Examples of roles needed include:
CNC EDM Operator
Detail Grinding Janleris a great place to work, with co-workers who are earn the respect of our customers and of each other every day. If you're a disciplined, motivated, team player who takes pride in your work and have a can-do attitude, you'll fit right in. Apply today to learn more about working at Janler!
Tool And Die Maker - Toolmaker, Machining, Metal, Mold, Edm
Tool and Die Maker
Toolmaker, machining, metal, mold, edm Tool and Die Maker
Toolmaker, machining, metal, mold, edm
Tool Making, Die Making, Metal Work, Tool Repair, Lathes, CNC Machine Operation, EDM Machines, Grinding, MasterCAM, Injection Molds Based in Brookings, South Dakota, we are an internationally-renown component manufacturer that is looking for another Tool and Die Maker/Machinist to set up and operate conventional and numerical control CNC machines.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Competitive compensation package including overtime! - Join our vibrant company culture that people find rewarding with an average tenure in excess of 10 years!
Comprehensive benefits package including 401k match, PTO and Profit Sharing! - Healthcare coverage for you and your family
What You Will Be Doing - Analyze blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements. Plan sequence of operations, visualizing shape of mold in reverse of product.
Measure, mark, and scribe dimensions and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining.
Identifie machining specifications to set up and operate machines such as numerical EDM, CNC mill, lathe, manual mills, surface grinders, band saws, etc. Select and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, grinders, and EDMs.
Calculate and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
CNC Machine Operation
Grinding Apply now (strongly encouraged) or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Applicant for Tool and Die Maker in SD". Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Tool and Die Maker
- Toolmaker, machining, metal, mold, edm* SD-BrookingsDK1-1399697
Overview Ink Batch Maker is a position which should require moderate supervision by Production Supervisor. The position is responsible for learning how to operate equipment, manufacturing and packaging fluids, and keep their workstation/equipment/products clean and orderly, and performing other duties as assigned. This position is at Kao Collins Inc., located at 1201 Edison Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45216. ## Responsibilities
Learn how to operate equipment.
Pull/weigh/blend raw materials to make inks (water, solvent, UV/EB, or oil based).
Adhere to processes & procedures, follow a batch ticket, record information on batch tickets, labeling containers, packaging inks.
Responsible for continuous improvement according to the Kao Collins culture.
Follows all safety and regulatory compliance procedures. Attends all required meetings and training.
Inventory control activities.
Attends meeting, training classes, courses or seminars as required by production management.
Other duties as assigned by production management.
Must maintain adherence to “The Kao Way” standards at all times.
Employee must have a high school degree or equivalent.
Prior batch making or Compounding experience preferred, but not required. Worked in a GMP (good manufacturing practice) environment.
Strong initiative and ability to work independently.
Operator must be able to: 1) read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedures, 2) complete process documentation accurately, 3) follow all emergency, evacuation and environmental protection policies and procedures.
Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. May require the use of formulas, charts, tables, drawings, specifications, schedules or diagrams.
Requires the use of some judgment to perform and make decisions as to the sequence of setups, operations and processes within the limitations of standard operating. Requires intermittent mental/visual attention to observe and monitor process conditions as well as observing for problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift 25-60 lbs., rolling and maneuvering 500 to 550-lb. drums... Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be certified medically fit to wear respirator.
Strong work ethic, meticulous and detail oriented, clean/neat/orderly, honest/trustworthy, and reliable. Undergo and successfully pass in-house training on using a forklift. Meet production schedules/metrics and ensure quality products are produced. Job ID: 2018-3478 Brand: Kao Collins Inc. Location: US - OH - Cincinnati
Tool & Die Maker
Express Employment is seeking a Tool & Die Maker for a steel manufacturing company in Wilton, IA!Duties:iSetting up and operating machinesi
Analyzing product specifications and inspecting partsi
Assembling parts and repairing dies
i2+ yearsi Tool & Die experiencei
Ability to read and understand blueprints iFamiliarity with calipers, height gages, micrometers, & depth gagesi
Ability to lift 50+ lbs This company desires a candidate that is looking for a career, not just a job!This is a 1st shift position working 5:00am-3:30pm. The pay is based on experience.If you are interested in the Tool & Die Maker position, call our office at 563-345-1600 or apply online at ww.expresspros.com!A602
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!