Bead Picker Job Description Sample
Sand Blaster / Bead Blaster
Our long established client is seeking a Sandblaster / Bead Blaster to joint their team!! Duties will include removing adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish, using abrasive-blasting equipment.
Powder Coat Bead Blaster
POSITION SUMMARY – Responsible for maintaining and operating the bead blast equipment as well as being able to identify parts that need blasted. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT— Must be willing and able to work in an environment exposed to elements that can include but are not limited to coolant, dust, mist, elevated noise, and uncontrolled temperatures.
- Load and unload spindles
- Work with forklift/walk behind forklift to move spindles
- Maneuver spindles and load machine
- Learn different settings of the machine for different materials (in order to know how to change settings)
SKILLS & ABILITIES
o Ability to maintain a clean and organized work place
o Understanding of how to operate bead blast machine
Education: High School Graduate, GED, or HSDE preferred
Experience: No experience necessary; must be able to be trained on the job
Must demonstrate computer literacy
Certificates & Licenses: Must pass written and driving test for fork lift certification
Bead Blast Operator
Resource MFG is now hiring a Bead Blast Operator in Fremont, CA for a well known company in HVAC field. This position is full-time, temp to hire working Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. Pay starts at $16/hr + DOE. This is a great position for someone looking to learn and grow with a well established company that provides training and advancement opportunities. If interested, apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Operate bead blasting machine to clean all internal parts of ion pumps.
- Complete general warehouse duties as needed.
- Ability to work in 75-80 degree temperature.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
ResourceMFG is the manufacturer's first choice for a partnership that goes beyond simply providing employees.
Bead Blast Technician
A local manufacturing and clean facility is looking for a Bead Blast Technician for day shift, working Monday through Friday 7 a.m. until 3:30 pm
Bead blasting is the process of removing surface deposits by applying fine glass beads at a high pressure without damaging the surface.
1)Abrades surfaces of metal or hard-composition objects
2) Masks specified areas of the object to protect from abrading action.
3) Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
4) Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of the abrasive mixture flowing through a nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
5) Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over the surface of parts.
6) Manually directs nozzle over the surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for a specified interval.
7) Must examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
8) May be designated by type of equipment or abrasive used as Cabinet-Abrasive Sandblaster;
Pay range is based on experience and full time schedule.
Utilize voice directed headsets to pull store orders from active pick sites while minimizing damages and pyramid picking.
Essential Duties and
- Accurately place pick tickets on cases ordered.
- Palletize, stabilize, and wrap pallets of product.
- Affix shipping labels and order summary on pallets and bring to pallet wrapping area.
- Have orders verified containing 10 or more cases.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks and other safety hazards to lead/supervisor/manager
- Trouble shoot and problem solving
- Receiver must promote a safe work environment through personal actions; identify any safety concerns as well as cost saving opportunities
- Follow instruction for safely operating equipment
- Have an understandable knowledge of the Operators Manual
- Maintain clean, neat, organized work area at ll times
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of buisness needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications and experience
- Previous experience operating and the ability to get certified to operate Electric pallet jack
- Ability to work independently
- Strong commitment to SAFETY
- Ability to pay close attention to detail,meet deadlines and work with difficult individuals or task assignments
- Relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: must get along with co-workers without exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and responding appropriately to criticism from a supervisor.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of GOLD STOCK (SAP)
- Detail orientated and excellent people skills
- Must be able to read and understand numbers and labels in English.
- This position requires associates to follow MHE Operations and Safe Driving practices, Safe Lifting, No Contact Policy, MHE Check out Process and any other safety rules or policies set in place.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.
- Ability to work in a Distribution Center environment with a variation of temperatures from dry to cooler to freezer.
Forklift Operator/Cherry Picker (Mid-Shift) 1 Pm- 10 Pm
Union City is looking for Forklift Drivers to join their team! FT positions with O/T opportunity! Excellent Benefits
- Accurately picking orders and staging them
- Efficiently put away inventory off-loaded from containers in a safe and logical manner in accordance to directions provided by Warehouse Management System and / or Supervising staff
- Load staged tires onto the delivery truck efficiently and accurately in accordance to Warehouse Management System load sequence.
- Cherry picker and RF experience a must!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge and skills, and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Insurance Coverage- medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discount Purchase Program (EDP)
- Company paid Life Insurance
We are the most dominant and progressive tire distributor in the Western States providing the best service, extensive product portfolio and the best sales force. With seven locations and more on the way, TWI is looking for highly reliable and results-driven talent to continue to carry out our mission statement:
“To build trust and loyalty through unsurpassed service and partnerships.”
Picker Packer - Foodkick - Overnight Shift
Overnight Shift Production
Outbound Operations Long Island City, New York Apply Description The facility is located in Midtown Manhattan. Recipe for Success:
Processing (picking + scanning + packing)
Transfer finished products and raw material around the plant and warehouse.
Quality assurance of raw and finished materials
Safe Food Practices specific to department
Pick food products and pack in racks verifying items using UPC codes.
Stack processed food products in totes and boxes.
Scan labels on packages load totes and boxes and label packages with printed labels.
Apply knowledge of processes involved, production methods, and products to everyday operation
Spot check packages emerging from machinery for correct labeling.
Assist in shut down procedures.
Assist in housekeeping of the department
Operate equipment during order picking process
Move throughout the Fulfillment Center for the majority of the shift
Ensure that the cart is scanned into computer system at the end of the picking process
Maintain excellent safety, quality, cleanliness, and productivity standards within the distribution warehouse
Breakdown and stock production shelves
Pack products for customers for delivery Key Ingredients:
Must embody and demonstrate company values and culture
Ability to apply knowledge of processes involved, production methods, and products to the nuances of everyday operation
Ability to clearly communicate in English. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Must be able to start overnight (10:00pm to 10:00am) or early morning hours (start and end times vary by department) Add a dash of:
Must be able to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Must be able to start overnight or early morning hours (start times vary by department)
Must be comfortable in warehouse/production environment
Experience as a cashier at a Grocery Store is a plus
Ability to meet production and accuracy standards in a fast-paced work environment.
Basic reading and math skills
Detail Oriented WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited. About Foodkick When all you have is a New York minute. When life happens (the good or bad, happy or sad!). When you want to make the most of the moment. FoodKick's got your back. We deliver just what our customers need when they need it, like quick meal hacks, chilled wine, exclusive products from local partners and fresh fill-ins. And because we're powered by FreshDirect, our customers can trust our quality and convenience. Why choose FoodKick? We are a growing food ecommerce company offering an environment for you to grow! But let’s not forget to have fun. Take a look at our work perks:
Daily lunch and healthy snacks provided
Flexible PTO + 20% discount on FoodKick and FreshDirect
Employee at-cost food store (in LIC)
Monthly birthday celebrations and other holiday events…with food, of course
Generous employee referral bonus Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes. As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.
Case Picker I - FT - 11A-7:30P M-F
JOB SUMMARY: Picks customer orders in the form of case quantities, and labels products appropriately with the pick tickets and shipping (UPS) tracking labels.
Verifies product information on location labels and pick tickets to maintain high accuracy. Loads products to the conveyor or to the loading operation, as appropriate. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Receives and logs out batches of pick tickets, corresponding to customer orders.
Picks customer orders in the form of case quantities, and labels products appropriately with the pick tickets and shipping (UPS) tracking labels. Loads products to the conveyor or to the loading operation as appropriate. Verifies product information on location labels and picks tickets to maintain high accuracy. Responsible for maintaining daily individual production records, which are reviewed by the supervisor, by writing down the time particular tasks are performed.
Disposes of empty boxes and packaging appropriately to maintain safe and clean working conditions.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required. In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments. Experience: Knowledge of basic warehousing operations preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and
Good reading, writing, math and skills. Good communication (written/verbal) skills.
Detail oriented and accountable for making accurate decisions under set guidelines. Good problem-solving skills. Ability to follow instructions, work under stress, and handle multiple assignments.
Ability to read fine print and differentiate products with similar characteristics (size, color, vendor code). Other: High school diploma or equivalent preferred, or comparable work experience. / / / / Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. / /
Title:Case Picker I - FT - 11a-7:30p M-F
Picker / Scanner (Part-Time) 3 Openings Job
We have an opening for 3 part-time *PICKER / SCANNER *positions. * Location: Canteen; 3195 Centre Park Blvd., Winston Salem, NC 27107. /Note: online applications accepted only./ * Schedule: P/T schedule; Sunday through Friday availability. * Requirement: No experience required! If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team. Canteen is a national vending machine operating company offering vending, office coffee service and dining services through a company and franchise network of over 200 locations in 48 states. Canteen’s track record of innovation began in 1929, when company founder Nathaniel Leverone built his business strategy around three timeless principles: integrity, customer focus and innovation.
Summary:* Pulls, picks and stacks goods into their correct containers, preparing them for shipment using various equipment.
Essential Duties and
Stacks, piles and packs finished goods into containers following specific instructions.
Prepares, cleans and checks containers for damage.
Verifies that correct items and quantities are pulled.
Maintains database of packages.
Completes forms to track inventory and record measurement, weight and product count.
Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
Seals and labels each container.
Moves completed packages for loading.
Loads or stuffs different products or merchandise.
Reviews packing lists.
Marks and labels containers.
Seals containers with glue and fasteners.
Tags containers with marking tools.
Performs other duties as assigned. About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./ Req ID: 140107
Picker-10217184 Description Cintas is currently looking for a Picker to work in our Distribution Center. Cintas' Distribution Division is a network composed of distribution centers across North America that warehouse, customize and distribute products.
As a Picker, job responsibilities would include processing customer orders for our distribution customers. The Picker will pick and process garment orders according to customer requirements by matching correct garments to proper order advices. Qualifications • Basic minimum language communication skills in speaking and understanding English • Ability to stand and/or walk around for up to 7 hours a day Our Pickers enjoy: • Competitive Pay • 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package • Disability and Life Insurance Package • Paid Vacation and Holidays • Career Advancement Opportunities For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products.
We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America.
To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills. Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description. Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job Category: Production / Manufacturing Location: US-PA-Olyphant Organization: Supply Chain Employee Status: Regular Schedule: Full-time Shift: First
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!