Beader Job Description Sample
Hvac Mechanical / Plumbing - Commercial Insulator
Triad Mechanical is a well established mechanical insulation contractor looking for highly motivated installers.
• Fabricate and install - pipe and duct insulation i.e. fiberglass, elastomeric, polyisocyanurate. PVC and metal jacket systems.
• Operate equipment such as lifts, beader crimper, brakes, shears, and hand tools.
• Coordinate installation with other trades for efficiency.
• Inventory and order material as needed.
• Works well with others.
• General knowledge of materials and installation experience a plus but will train.
• Ability to work in lifts and ladders (safety equipment provided where required).
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Ability to work in various environments - cold, hot, roof-tops.
• Willingness to work overtime or modified schedule if the project requires.
• Willingness to travel and stay overnight for short periods of time.
• Reliable transportation.
• Consistent attendance.
• Pass random drug testing.
We will not entertain out of state applications unless you are moving to South Carolina.
$10-18 depending on experience.
Regular performance reviews for pay increases.
• Benefits available
• Travel compensation when outside local area.
• Paid vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay once established.
Type: Full-timeJob Location:
- Charleston, SC
- Commercial or Industrial Insulation: 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!