Beader Job Description Sample
Site Leader (Sr Director)-Warsaw IN Site Leader
Site Leader (Sr Director)-Warsaw IN Site Leader Location: Warsaw, Indiana, United States Requisition #: 17000FO7 Post Date:
Aug 14, 2017 Directs, leads, and controls the activities of a mission critical, high volume medical device manufacturing plant.Sets plant strategic direction and motivates staff and organization to meet quality, cost, schedule, inventory, and delivery requirements. Serves as the primary leader of the organization and liaison within the Spinal Operations sector.Establishes and ensures that the organization’s initiatives are aligned with global Operations strategies/initiatives.Manages direct and indirect subordinates to ensure all metrics including quality metrics and financial goals as established by the Annual Operating Plan.Partnerswith other Operations/Plant Leaders in developing, modifying, and executing company policies that affect local and global manufacturing operations.Interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas. Ensures lean sigma initiatives are implemented throughout supported functions to ensure optimum manufacturing processes.
Work in close collaboration and partner with R D, IT, Quality, HR, and Finance organizations to optimize overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.Delivers process and manufacturing excellence by encouraging process and design innovation, supply chain leverage, and cost effectiveness during development and manufacturing. Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of how the Warsaw facility contributes to and drives the achievement of the overall Operations strategy.Applies ability to identify and develop strategic competencies required to ensure success of the organization; ensuring appropriate organization structures are in place to capitalize on opportunities and to meet challenges. Directs and controls the activities of an entire facility through several department managers within the company having overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs, methods and employees. Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment free of any harassment, discrimination, and high on ethical/quality standards as established by Medtronic policies and procedures.
MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES :
Performance Management: Sponsor and actively monitor a performance management culture where all employees have clear performance expectations. Provide targeted coaching and feedback.
Clearly identify and communicate the differentiation of talent and assure development actions and rewards align accordingly. Conduct timely and candid performance evaluations. Support meaningful development activities.
Talent Development: Anticipate the need for top talent to fill key organizational positions. Lead efforts to attract, develop and retain individuals who can make critical contributions to organizational success.
Diversity and Inclusion: Champion an environment where the personal worth of employees is recognized and individual differences are respected and leveraged. Promote a workplace that reflects the diversity of customers, patients and our communities. Anticipate the impact of diversity and inclusion in all aspects of work, identify diversity and inclusion opportunities, and be accountable for their achievement.
Strategic Thinking: Identify opportunities to meet customer and business needs. Clearly articulate a path forward even in highly ambiguous situations. Connect key data points, observe trends, and make the necessary trade offs to move the business forward.Appreciate, yet overcome complexity.
Business Acumen: Understand key financial indicator's impact on Medtronic business, competition, and the marketplace. Utilize this knowledge to the benefit of the business.
Understand how business strategies and tactics enhance opportunities to operate effectively. Understand and comply with all laws, regulations and/or company policies.
Global Perspective: Maintain a point of view broader than current role. Consider the needs of the entire organization.
Demonstrate global thinking in decision-making. Actively seek to broaden knowledge and understanding of the business. Leverage connections to other functions, geographies, and businesses. Take into account and effectively respond to diverse opinions, customs, markets and people.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES : Strong communication skills, both oral and written Very good interpersonal skills Skillful in formulating strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve results Ability to interpret regulations from medical device regulatory bodies, OSHA, or other environmental agencies Strong focus on developing an organizational culture that fosters teamwork Strong technical and operational knowledge leading a manufacturing/plant environment. Ability to work in a fast paced environment Ability to effectively influence key decision makers Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
MUST HAVE: Bachelor's degree in engineering, industrial management or other appropriate field is required along with at 15+ years of operations experience. Ten
- years of progressive operations leadership experience with prior experience as a plant manager or equivalent. Must have a strong blend of technical and business experience
NICE TO HAVE: Prior experience in medical device manufacturing industry highly desirable. Masters or other Advanced Degree with at least 13 years of operations experience.
Prior experience in management of machining of specialty/medical grade titanium, cobalt chrome, stainless steel and/or PEEK highly desirable. Prior experience in implementing and adhering to ISO, FDA Good Manufacturing Practices, OSHA and EPA guidelines required. Knowledge of all applicable and regulatory standards (including but not limited to; (ISO 13485, MDD and CMDR). Knowledge and practical experience in implementation of Six Sigma and LEAN manufacturing techniques to obtain improvements and reduce costs.Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job involve normal vision.
Director, Compound Leader & Alliance Pharmaceutical Leader
Other Locations: US- NJ- Summit West
Description Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Scope This position is responsible for managing the technical relationship between pharmaceutical sciences and technology and Celgene alliance partners in joint development activities to create high value solutions and assets. This includes drug substance, analytical, and formulation development technical solutions, development strategies, as well as clinical supplies. These partnerships are formed at different stages of development, and therefore the role is critical in delivering the appropriate scientific and technical collaboration to facilitate an eventual transition and integration into a development team. In managing this strategic partnership, the position will interface with business development groups, Finance, development leaders, and others as appropriate.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Effectively collaborate with Alliance partners to deliver the best outcome and value from development assets
Perform as a scientific and technical single point of contact for related CMC activities on behalf of PS&T
Negotiate and influence development strategies and assure their execution are staged with the appropriate clinical and investment milestones in conjunction with alliance and internal partners
Develop compound-specific strategies as needed to meet Celgene’ business development requirements incorporating all elements across the drug substance, drug product, analytical, quality, clinical supplies and regulatory work space
Helps facilitate formation of scientific and technical cross functional team of Pharmaceutical Development scientists and engineers as appropriate, and ensure the development assets
Manage multiple Alliance assets, tracks and reports development progress
Ensures the readiness of the development assets for appropriate stage to meet clinical supply and registration needs
Represent PS&T on related joint development teams for assigned compounds
Develops an effective Target Product Profile which adequately defines the product characteristics and performance expectations to inform pharmaceutical development work
Responsible for ensuring adequate transition plans to transfer knowledge to Celgene when appropriate
Proactively request functional SME involvement when needed to resolve development challenges
Provides sound scientific and technical leadership and advocacy to support the development of robust manufacturing processes and products, integrating current regulatory and industry standards
Communicates effectively and transparently with functional representatives of the Alliance partnership and within PS&T, and other stakeholders such as Quality, Toxicology, DMPK, Clinical Pharmacology, Regulatory, etc.) across Celgene Skills/Knowledge Required
Advanced degree in relevant scientific discipline required, Ph.D. is preferred.
12 years pharmaceutical development experience with exposure to all stages and aspects of product development
Solid understanding of pharmaceutical development and its integration and partnership with key functional areas such as Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Clinical, and others
Proven leadership ability to collaborate, align, motivate, and take ownership
Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and innovation
Effective at communication, collaboration and negotiation
Accountable for delivery on complex development plans
Ability to understand and communicate risks as well as developing and executing contingency plans for development programs
Ability to manage ambiguity, and make sound scientific and business decisions with limited information (when necessary)
Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders in a complex, changing, environment
Ability to engage and align key stakeholders outside of Pharmaceutical Development and the project team #LI-POST Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S. Director, Compound Leader & Alliance Pharmaceutical Leader
Summit, NJ, US
Job ID: 17001038
Rehabilitation Clinical Leader Occupational Therapy Assistant - Therapy Leader - Wausau, WI
The Rehab Clinical Coordinator is responsible for providing a full range of therapy services including assessment and treatment planning (Therapists Only), and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. This position will also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and patient care enhancements in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion. Essential Functions: * Supports clinical program team supervision and development.
Provides daily leadership to team and responds to any MPD.
Requests development of team members through structured activities.
Contributes to positive client relations.
Participates in care coordination, daily standup meetings and activities and communicates information to rehab staff.
Provide client required therapy information for client to complete MDS assessments and billing.
Reviews SMART alerts daily and communicates with staff any needed corrections .
Supervises and supports overall ADR/Appeals process and assists ADR coordinator as necessary.
Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
Completes screening on patients/ residents/clients as clinically necessary (therapist only).
Conducts initial assessments (therapist only).
Contributes to interdisciplinary care plans, as needed.
Provides age appropriate therapeutic interventions.
Follows appropriate documentation policies for care provided.
Provides patient and family education on tasks and resources that will assist with continued functional independence.
Carry out other duties as assigned. Qualification: Education: Graduate of four (4) year bachelor degree therapy program preferred or Minimum Requirement, Graduate of two (2) year associate degree therapy program. Licenses/Certification: Hold an applicable and current license to practice as an evaluating therapist or treating assistant as required per State Practice Act. Experience: Track record of successful clinical experience and excellence. Experience working with a geriatric population and interdisciplinary team is desirable. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others. Promotes adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client, Kindred Healthcare and RehabCare Group. Ability to occasionally travel in the community to meet clients/customers. Frequent and prolonged bending, stooping, crouching walking and standing. Ability to communicate. Provision of own transportation is necessary. Approximate time required to travel: Limited If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here
Capitoland Christian Children's Center is growing! We are looking for new members to join our team working with kids ages 4 - 12 years old in our school wrap-around and summer camp programming. We are looking for activity leaders to build healthy relationships with these kids through art, play, sports, and study/homework support. This includes summer camp as well (possible FT hours during summer). Pay is negotiable, based on experience and education. Experience and education in childcare, education, and/or the social services field is appreciated and college students are encouraged to apply. Room for advancement!
Warehouse Team Leader - Memphis
Coordinates the safe receipt, processing, storage, shipping and timely dispatch of transportation and electronic equipment; ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and assume responsibility for equipment and stock.
· Be able to balance safety, quality, delivery and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
· Able to manage team performance measures, goals, budgets, visual controls and provide daily production reports to manager.
· Previous lead/supervisory experience required.
· Have a leadership style that demonstrates the ability to lead people and get results through others as a leader.
· Ability to plan and think ahead and plan over a multi-day time span while preparing action plans to achieve results.
· Proven skills which must include, but not limited to, the ability to be consistent, self-starter, and honest as well as being held accountable for own performance.
· Computer assembly background a plus
· Effectively manages order flow to ensure all orders completed and delivered according to established SLA
· Train staff to ensure attainment of performance goals
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time, up to and exceeding 60 minutes
· Verify materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damage
· Timely routing of materials through established operations
· May operate hand or power trucks in performing daily duties
· Proven skills which must include, but are not limited to, the ability to be consistent, self-starter, and honest as well as being held accountable for own performance
· Forward and reverse background
· Ability to plan and think ahead and plan over a multi-day time span while preparing action plans to achieve results; execute given plans
· People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas – work with Provide sense of urgency for operation
· Planning and organizational skills
· Excellent Oral and Written Communication
· Analytical ability
· Problem solving skills
· General understanding of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Ability to create an environment conducive to teamwork
· Initiative and decisiveness
· Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook) experience with WMS’s
· Work autonomously
· Maintain safe and clean work environment
Education / Experience
· 2+ years supervisory experience in a warehouse or production environment
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Forklift experience
HiTech Assets, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HiTech Assets, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Junior Account Leader - Train In Sales / Marketing
NorthGate is a sales and marketing firm in the Twin Cities area. We're looking for a FULL TIME marketing and sales assistants. All of our training is done in house and is paid. Our marketing and sales assistants are responsible for new customer acquisitions and brand awareness. At NorthGate we execute sales, marketing, and client retention to our Fortune 500 client's customers on a face to face and relationship based approach.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Acquiring and establishing new accounts
- Meeting and retaining existing clients
- Doing presentations customized to the needs of the individual
- Attending business meetings for product knowledge, training, development, and networking
After progressing from the sales associate role we will be training qualified team members for a management position. Managers will be trained in business, development of the staff and company, human resources, administration and account management. Once in management one will be managing multiple individuals and overseeing multiple markets.
If you're someone looking for:
Great work environment
A constant learning environment
If you are looking to grow personally and professionally please submit your resume. Visit our website at https://www.NorthGateMN.com
What We Are Seeking:
Strong Work Ethic
Willingness to Learn
College Degree or Equivalent Experience
Ability to Build Personal Relationships
Candidates with backgrounds in retail, customer service and hospitality thrive in our customer oriented environment. NorthGate is looking for individuals who want to further their career, advance their managerial abilities and network with like minded future entrepreneurs.
Candidates with the following experience please apply: sales, retail sales, sales associate, retail assistant manager, sales rep, full time experience in sales or as a sales associate.
NorthGate is looking for people with skills in: sales, entry level management, sales or account management, retail sales, sales representative, sales, sales rep, top sales rep, top sales representative, sales interests or sales interest, sales associate, sales representative, entry_level sales, entry-level sales, full time entry level sales, full time entry-level sales, full time entry_level sales, full time communication, sales techniques, sales and marketing, sales or marketing, sales management or simply sales or sales management, retail sales, entry level sales management, sales assistant manager, assistant manager, sales manager, manager, full time entry-level sales representative, full time entry_level sales, full time sales or retail sales floor manager, full time retail sales floor manager, full time entry level sales floor management, entry level retail sales, entry-level retail sales, entry_level retail sales, full time and territory manager or full time sales or management.
Sales Consultant - Grow With An Industry Leader
When you join the best sales team in the business you have the benefit of two weeks of stellar sales training, perfect for inexperienced sales reps just entering the sales field to a veteran salesman looking for a company to retire from. Many of our sales reps are promoted to our management team within 1 year due to extensive sales growth of our company. We are looking to double in size in the next 12 months and need your talent and effort to do just that.
Our sales reps are not required to cold call a single person. All our sales appointments are supplied from exclusive outside event marketing, Lowes and advertising generated leads that are qualified and pre-set by our inside sales team.
An individual on our recruiting team reviews each and every resume that you submit. We currently have successful sales reps that have came from many different backgrounds.
What makes Kitchen Saver the best?
- Exclusive Generated Appointments
- Great Name Recognition
- Market Leading Innnovator of Home Services
- Strong Warranty we stand behind
- Sell exclusive high quality product
- Strong Warranty with exceptional Customer Service
- Nationwide Brand Recognition
- Innovative Lead Generation Campaign
- Pre Set Appointments - NO COLD CALLING
- W2 Employee with Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance
- Paid Training
As a sales representative you will gain experience meeting with current and potential clients, demonstrating our unique product solutions and outstanding services. Become a pro with all the important steps in providing customer service beyond expectations that will generate repeat business from your customer base.
- Must possess the desire to thrive and meet goals in a competitive and dynamic sales environment
- Be able to work independently while taking direction from management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel throughout the sales territory
- Previous experience in home improvement sales a plus but not a requirement
Kitchen Saver is committed to providing our customers with the highest value and most innovative home improvement products available. We are dedicated to making your kitchen remodel not only beautiful, but convenient and affordable as well. We continue to invest in the training and development of our employees, enabling us to provide exceptional service that will exceed our customers expectations.
Journeyman Tool & Die Maker / Team Leader - Afternoon Shift
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot progressive tooling problems and recommend solutions
- Ensure tooling is able to produce parts to print requirements
- Maintain inventory of perishable tooling, springs, fasteners and supplies in the T&D area
- Must make recommendations to continuously improve the company's equipment, tool gages and fixtures
- Must make sure tools are sharpened and tools are in good working condition before putting away
- Must repair or request replacement parts as needed
- Provide training and support to less experienced tool makers
- 5S experience in maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Verbal communications and interpersonal skills a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to make effective decisions in an expedient manner
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of customer engineering specifications
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet customer expectations
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to read and write English
- Other duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 12 months of machine tool technology training or equivalent experience
- Minimum five (5) years' experience with metal stamping dies
- Experience welding common steel and tooling steel is required
- Ability to operate tool room equipment (Mills, Lathes, Surface Grinders, etc.)
- Automotive stamping experience is preferred
- Must be able to read blueprints and use necessary measuring devices to make or modify existing tooling
- Must perform complex machine work involved with the manufacture of gauging, fixtures and tooling to support manufacturing and engineering functions
- Ability to troubleshoot progressive dies in a manufacturing environment
- Must work to close tolerances ensuring quality workmanship on all tool, gages and fixtures
- Must work closely with Engineering to ensure all equipment builds are built to exact specifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Must have excellent attitude and attendance while being a team player and have excellent organizational skills
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace
Manufacturing Team Leader
Rotating 7 day schedule: Wednesday- Tuesday (6:15am- 3pm); Thursday- Wednesday (2:15pm- 11pm); Friday- Friday (10:15pm- 7am)
- 24/7 day operation, flexibility required.
- Schedule shift based on prioritized needs. Provide direction to the team with job assignments that will focus on meeting the timing needs of the priority schedule through optimization of personnel, samples testing, equipment, and supplies.
- Monitor rotation/team performance. Set expectations and objectives for team.
- Manages team by communicating job expectations; and monitoring staffing efficiencies (triangle audits that verify accuracy of testing completed), SOS reviews.
- Prioritize testing requirements.
- Execution of lab calibration schedule.
- Maintains overtime log and call in replacements to cover absenteeism and call offs.
- Complete shift pass off for the on-coming shift lead.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting on the hour.
- Professional interface with all internal and external customers.
- Define root cause to errors made, verifying compliance to SOP’s.
- Validate that all lot releases comply with the COA and or COC requirements .
- Understand and determine need for trouble lots .
- Complete LIMS production set ups .
- Quality Production Support.
- Be the center of knowledge for all happenings on the shift.
- Supervisory experience and demonstrated safety leadership
- Strong people skills and managing responsibilities/expectations
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to effectively manage union employees in a team environment
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Troubleshooting ability
- Technical curiosity
- Delivers on established tasks and goals
- Handles more than one priority at a time and shifts priorities quickly
- Identifies customer priorities and delivers on established tasks and goals
- Anticipates problems and takes action before required
- Has methodical and logical approach
- Self-motivated, accepts responsibility, positive, can-do attitude
- Critical decision making skills, manage to SOP, troubleshoot and act under pressure
- Passion for PC and PD
- Knowledgeable of PC’s especially LIMS, excel, Microsoft Outlook. and strong computer skills
Education: AAS Required
Experience: 3+ Years
PPE - Standard PPE Required, Candidates must bring their own safety shoes, other PPE will be provided.
Manager Must Haves:
- Strong computer skills
- Supervisory experience
- Technical curiosity
Advanced Metabolic Engineering Leader
Job: Advanced Metabolic Engineering Leader
Job Posting ID: 1239
Braskem is one of the world’s leading plastics and chemical companies with 41 industrial plants in Brazil, the United States, Germany and Mexico - the company’s newest industrial complex is a joint venture with Idesa, which represents a $5.2 billion investment.
Braskem is the largest producer of thermoplastic resins in the Americas and the leading producer of biopolymers in the world, creating more environmental-friendly, intelligent and sustainable solutions through chemicals and plastics. Known for innovative solutions such as I’m green Polyethylene™ made from renewable sugarcane and UTEC®, the company’s own trademarked Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene for high performance applications, Braskem’s products and technologies enable the automotive, packaging, healthcare, and construction industries to produce goods that enhance quality of life for people around the world.
Braskem is expanding its biotech footprint to include a new laboratory facility in Boston dedicated to metabolic engineering of strains for biochemical and biopolymer processes. This new facility will include cutting-edge technology dedicated to the production of advanced materials and will complement the company’s already existing 10,000 square foot laboratory in Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil, which is dedicated to biotechnology, fermentation scale-up, process development and engineering.
Braskem America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Braskem S.A. headquartered in Philadelphia. The company is the leading producer of polypropylene in the United States, with five production plants located in Texas, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and a Innovation and Technology Center in Pittsburgh. For more information, visit www.braskem.com.
Technologies – Innovation & TechnologyLocation:
Approximately 20%: within US, Brazil, and International
· Total years work-related experience: at least 6-8 years of relevant industrial experience in microbial metabolic engineering in a private company.
· Demonstrated track record of accomplishment in successfully development of novel industrial fermentative process. Troubleshoot skills to improve microbial performance;
· Strong experience managing people and leading successful projects across large international organizations.
· Excellent teamwork and communication abilities to work in a fast-paced interdisciplinary environment;
· Substantial industrial work experience on strain development and microbial metabolic engineering projects;
· Analytical skills for laboratory and plant/demo/industrial operation data analysis, making technical recommendations to enhance process performance;
· Be a result-orientated person with strong decision-making skills.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
M. S. or PhD in chemical engineering, biotechnology, molecular biology or similar background
Braskem is the largest producer of thermoplastic resins in the Americas and the leading producer of biopolymers in the world, creating more environmental-friendly, intelligent and sustainable solutions through chemicals and plastics. Known for innovative solutions such as I’m green PolyethyleneTM made from renewable sugarcane and UTEC®, the company’s own trademarked Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene for high performance applications, Braskem's products and technologies enable the automotive, packaging, healthcare, and construction industries to produce goods that enhance quality of life for people around the world.
Braskem America is an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Braskem S.A. headquartered in Philadelphia. The company is the leading producer of polypropylene in the United States, with six production plants located in Texas, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and an Innovation and Technology Center in Pittsburgh. For more information, visit www.braskem.com.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!