Beam Dyer Operator Job Description Sample
3Rd Shift Machine Operator -Electron Beam Weld
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a Machine Operator-Electron Beam Weld to join our team!! hours are 11:00PM-7:00AM Monday thru Friday , with pay rate $15-16 per hour depending on experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The Material Processor is responsible for coil handling which involves removing coils from skids, loading coals to the payoff, measuring gauge and width with measuring devices, and brazing materials
- This position sets up the designated Electron Beam Weld machine including interpreting process sheets and setting machine parameters
- The Material Processor is responsible for operating the machine while adhering to quality parameters and in-process checks
- This Material Processor will make mechanical adjustments as needed
- Performs data entry into the SAP software system
- Maintains a clean work area
- Operates lifting devices as trained by The Company
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical training is preferred but not required
- Experience in a metals industrial setting preferred but not required
- At least 2-3 years of previous manufacturing experience required
- Experience with performing multiple complex set ups
Physical Demands and Working Environment
- The employee is required to work in a manufacturing setting that may be cold or hot depending on the season
- The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, walk, stand, stoop, or crouch
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee may lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment ranges from moderate to high
Interested candidates should contact Express Employment Professionals at 375 Putnam Pike suite 20 Smithfield, RI 02917 tel : 401-231-4900 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Robotic Beam Coper Operator / Bandsaw Operator
Qualified candidates must have 3-5 year experience in operating Robotic Beam Coper and/or bandsaws for structural steel fabrication based on given cut lists. Candidate should be safety oriented (OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 a plus), a team player, punctual, and motivated. We are only interested in skilled professionals who can produce efficiently and meet required deadlines, however on the job training may be an option. The position is for full-time in-shop work, Monday - Friday and is available for immediate start. Applicant must pass in-shop safety and aptitude test.
- Safely and properly load and unload materials from machinery
- Properly setup Robotic Beam Coper or bandsaw
- Properly read and interpret cut lists, and measure materials accurately
- Fluent computer literacy is required
- Setup and manipulation of CNC files as required (training for particular machine will be provided)
- Ability to operate conveyor system
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Properly maintain and keep equipment clean
- Strong math skill
- Strong measuring tape reading skills
Advantages, but not required:
- Ability to program in GCode
- Ability to interpret and manipulate DSTV files
- Ability to interpret and manipulate CAM files
Schedule is 6:00AM to 2:30 PM M-F
We have a back log of projects, and need motivated individuals to join our team.
Experienced Beam Saw Operator
American Cabinet & Flooring, Inc. is looking for new experienced beam saw operator to join our team immediately! Please send your resume in response to this email. We will contact you to set up an interview if your qualifications meet what we are looking for. Thank you for your interest.
Cut granite in our state of the art shop. We expect our fabricators to be professional and perform top quality work.
Qualifications: Must possess the ability and knowledge to operate Yukon II beam saw, understand templates and counter top layouts, able to read and understand
drawings being put to floor.
Electron Beam Furnace Operator / Electronic Technician
TIMET in Morgantown, PA is looking for Electronic Technicians / Electron Beam Furnace Operators! Job Summary Operate and maintain the electron beam furnaces.
Interpret and respond to the needs of the equipment. Perform skilled maintenance, set-up and troubleshooting functions as required. Essential Functions Strong learning aptitude required-75% of the knowledge required must be learned on the job Set up and operate the furnace as directed for melting.
Loading/ unloading of material – operate mobile equipment Maintain operating records and logs Maintain material and maintenance needed lists Perform pumping speed and rate of rise tests to determine condition of vacuum system Clean out furnaces during maintenance cycles and replace damaged components. Change molds, hearths, shields, and feed devices Minimum Qualifications •High school diploma/GED or equivalent is required; Two years of additional schooling desired •Strong learning aptitude required-75% of the knowledge required must be learned on the job •Must be good at following instructions. •Must be capable of working in a group •Ability to follow standard manufacturing and operating procedures •Must be able to work any schedule and on weekends •Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds •Must be able to think quickly and take action •Must be able to wear a respirator. •Must be mechanically inclined. •Minimum three years working experience in a relevant environment. •A good basic understanding of various electronics/electrical devices, i.e. capacitors, resistors, transistors, SCR’s, transformers, integrated circuits, relays, contactors, etc. is needed •Experience with troubleshooting and repairing analog power supply and op-amp circuits is required •An understanding of SCR “Power Electronics” is needed •Basic circuit board soldering and cable termination skills are required •Ability to use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, amp meters and other test equipment for troubleshooting is required •Ability to read schematics, ladder diagrams and wiring diagrams to install, repair or modify circuits is necessary •A good mechanical aptitude is very helpful •An understanding of programmable logic controllers is needed •Usually 10 to 15% of the time will be spent working on electrical or electronic assignments. The balance of the time will be devoted to operating the EB Furnace (loading, melting, unloading), changing furnace set-ups and cleaning out the furnace.
Requisition ID: 179026.7
Pronova Solutions Senior Software Engineer - Beam Delivery
This individual is accountable for leading development of specific product subsystems including concept development, definition of specifications, detailed design, and full compliance with FDA quality system requirements. This person may serve as a group lead for a team of programmers on a particular project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume responsibility for development of software for specified product subsystems
- Mentor and guide team members in regard to best practices as applied to the target subsystem
- Perform architectural design of control system components pursuant to software requirements
- Evaluate & select development tools as required
- Conduct detailed analysis and design of software modules using state of the art methodology
- Implement and unit test assigned software components
- Optimize performance and perform stress testing to ensure robust behavior
- Support integration testing with other control systems
- Document completed designs and related procedures
- Participate in system safety reviews
- MS or BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in software development for high technology devices, including development of complex, multithreaded, multi-tier applications
- Demonstrated proficiency using up-to-date tools, techniques, and design methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of control and/or user software for medical devices, including regulatory frameworks and standard quality assurance processes
- Extensive experience using languages, tools and technologies directly applicable to the target system
- Deep knowledge of multiple software technology areas appropriate to the product design, such as real-time systems, industrial control, distributed software, database design, networking, and application security
- Experience working on multiple platforms, with open source tools, and with a robust variety of software tool sets desired
Beam Truck Driver
Job Summary: Good pay! Good benefits! Good people! At Knife River, we take care of our team because we know it’s our people who make us successful. We are one of the 10 largest construction materials producers/contractors in the country, and we’re growing! We are adding people to our team every day — people who are committed to working safely and to delivering high-quality results for our customers. Knife River has an immediate opening for a Beam Truck Driver in Harrisburg, Oregon for our Prestress division! Our drivers are home every night and we offer competitive wages with a full benefits package. We seek to hire the best drivers in the area, and have a strong focus on customer service. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Safely haul over length prestressed concrete beams with a tractor trailer and remote steerable equipment.
Load concrete beams onto trailers and tie down loads for transport.
Rig different hauling combinations together.
Maintain driver's daily log and legal load limits.
Climb in and out of truck cab as needed throughout the day.
Maintain a clean truck appearance by complying with Knife River's operational policies, procedures and standards.
Assure all safety policies and procedures are followed to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors observed.
Other duties assigned as needed.
Previous truck driving experience.
Possess and maintain a valid Class A commercial driver's license with doubles and triples endorsements, medical card and a clean driving record.
Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check, physical/functional exam and drug screen.
Ability to work flexible shifts which include: days, nights, weekends and overtime. # How To Apply To be considered for this position, candidates must complete and submit an employment application at jobs.mdu.com by the posting deadline noted above. If unable to complete an application online you may print and send completed application to any Knife River NW address or stop in one of our locations to complete an application. Knife River is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law. Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check. # Wage Details Wage range is $17.00 - $25.51 (when hauling) depending on skills and experience.
Put Your Skills to Work with Us! At Knife River, we are committed to helping our military transition to civilian life. We are constantly looking to add veterans to our workforce and want to make the transition as smooth as possible. There are many jobs within the military that are transferable to our Beam Truck Driver position: Air Force: Ground Transportation Apprentice Ground Transportation Journeyman Ground Transportation Helper Vehicle Operations Apprentice Army: Motor Transport Operator Navy: Equipment Operator Marines: Motor Vehicle Operator Logistics Vehicle System Operator
Company:* Knife River - Western Oregon Division
Department:* Prestress Division
Location:* Harrisburg, OR
Hiring Manager:* Robert A Hooker
Closing Date:* 03/01/2018 at 11:59pm CDT
Job Type:* Full-Time
Entry Level:* $17.00 - $25.51 /hour
General Manager(06884) - 3907 Dyer Drive
Login to RapidHire daily to ensure we are hiring the best people possible.
Review with management team evernote feedback from Director of Operations/District Manager.
Drive with one driver each week at your store, and give feedback on how he/she can improve efficiency and tips. Train drivers how to smart hustle.
Review SUTUS reports daily and work on getting to zero calls on hold and 90% of calls answered in less than 2 rings.
Have detailed notes on free items given away daily.
Maintain load times at 3 minutes or less and wait times at 3 minutes or less.
Work on driver hustle and in store hustle to get EDT to 18 minutes.
Maintain 85% DOT
Team Member Safety comes first.
Give out daily to do list to strive for impeccably clean & well-maintained restaurants.
Hire only exceptional people radiating friendliness with a SMILE.
Maintain Perfect Product in the store.
Get stores ready to score well on the EOC
Attend & Participate in weekly GM meetings.
Report any incidents to your Director of Operations/District Manager immediately, and provide all necessary paperwork to insurance companies.
You must hire and staff your store to eliminate all overtime.
OT - Occupational Therapist In Dyer - Gary, IN
- Location: Dyer, IN
- Setting: OUT PATIENT
- Employment Type:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
- Provide skilled Occupational Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintains patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy and have valid NBCOT certification. (National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy).
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required.
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: OT - Occupational Therapist for a OUT PATIENT, near Dyer- Gary, IN. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Occupational Therapist/OT to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this OT/Occupational Therapist position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated- Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Post-Doctoral Position IN ION Beam Science
Posting Summary The Laboratory for Surface Modification (LSM) at Rutgers University invites applications for postdoctoral scholar positions in surface/thin film analysis and surface modification. The emphasis is on the use of ion beams for ion beam microscopy, ion beam analysis and ion induced surface modification. LSM is a well-equipped and established laboratory with a full complement of facilities for ion beam-materials science on the nanoscale and other surface analytical probes. http://lsm.rutgers.edu/. The successful applicant is expected to participate and initiate programs employing these probes in new and exciting directions. Current research groups are led by Profs. Leonard Feldman, Torgny Gustafsson, Robert Bartynski and Eric Garfunkel in a highly collaborative mode. ## Minimum Education and Experience The appointment is contingent upon completion of a PhD in Physics, Materials Science or Materials Chemistry. ## Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Postdoctoral scholar position in surface/thin film analysis and surface modification. The emphasis is on the use of ion beams for ion beam microscopy, ion beam analysis and ion induced surface modification. Recruitment/Posting Title: POST-DOCTORAL POSITION IN ION BEAM SCIENCE
Department:* SAS - Physics & Astronomy
Salary:* Commensurate With Experience
Statement:* Review of applications will start April 1st and continue until the position is filled. Posting Number: 17FA1106 Posting Open Date: 03/23/2017 Special Instructions to Applicants: Please include a list of publications with your CV. Quick Link to Posting: http://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/43023 Campus: Rutgers University-New Brunswick
Home Location Campus:* Busch (RU-New Brunswick)
Beam Project Manager (Job ID: 485602)
BEAM Project Manager (Job ID: 485602)
Full-time Company Description Computer Consultants International, Inc. (CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government. CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery.
People are CCI's key component for success. Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings. In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical.
Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field. To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com. Job Description The selected candidate must be a results-oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
This position will be responsible for working with senior-level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations. This lead project management role will manage all phases of the project including procurement process and then work with the selected COTS vendor to complete implementation of the system. This position will manage the day to day activities for the project and complete all input to the State Project Management (Touchdown) system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: authoring all project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMI’s PMBOK, developing the detailed project budget, requirements definitions, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required State CIO project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business client, leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff (State and contractual staff), conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders and ensure that appropriate project controls are instituted. Qualifications At least 7 years of project management experience, preferably with large, complex automation implementation efforts. * 7 Years. Demonstrated Project Management experience on system deployments with multiple clients. * 7 Years.
Proven track record of delivering IT projects within budget, scope and schedule. * 7 Years. Hands on experience managing project risk, cost, schedule, quality, testing, and communications. * 7 Years. Solid work experience with project management tools (e.g.
Microsoft Project) * 7 Years. Technical architecture/infrastructure knowledge and experience, including experience with multiple hardware platforms and operating systems * 7 Years. Hands on experience managing application acceptance testing. * 8 Years.
PMI certification Project Management Professional (PMP) Strong supervision, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills. Hands on Experience with NC Touchdown system State Government experience Experience implementing vendor packages Knowledge of DVRS and DSB business work flow and requirements. Additional Information For immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with "485602-NC" as the subject line. I'm interested
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!