Beater Engineer Helper Job Description Sample
Small Boat Engineer Helper
Engineer Helper Union 94
Ironworker Helper 1
Pipefitter Helper 1
Field Mechanic's Helper
The Field Mechanic’s Helper assists in maintaining and the repairing of company machinery and vehicles. This position is intended to provide support and aid lead mechanics in the repair and maintenance-related duties. This is an excellent role for aspiring mechanics to develop and learn in the field. A Field Mechanic’s Helper will be required to work onsite with Mechanics in and around heavy highway construction projects. Position will require travel and work in the Midwest (e.g. Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Nebraska).
- Aids in the inspection of machines, engines, transmissions, etc.
- Helps perform diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Assist in conducting repairs.
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance and cleanliness of equipment and vehicles.
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components.
- Replenish fluids and components of engines and machinery.
- Undertake other duties as assigned (e.g. repair of hydraulic systems, painting vehicles etc.)
- Maintain work logs and other required documents.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of machinery, hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components.
- Aptitude in using various hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers, etc.) and precision measurement tools (e.g. calipers).
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices and read instruction, blueprints, etc.
- A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines.
- Communication skills.
- A problem-solving ability.
- Must adhere to safety requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and assist co-workers and supervisors with other duties, as required.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems such as combustion engines and hydraulics.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license or the ability to obtain one.
- Must have good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
Fire Mechanic Helper
Overhead Door Technician Helper
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc.
Eastern Lift Truck Company, Inc., a leader in forklift sales, rentals, parts, and service for over 40 years, was built on the motto "We're Known for Good Service”. We are expanding and looking for motivated people who wish to contribute and be a part of our growth. Currently, we are seeking an Overhead Door Technician Helper based out of our Baltimore, MD location.
Overhead Door Technician Helper Duties:
- Assist lead technician in the installation and/or repair of overhead door and dock leveling systems.
- Help to resolve issues to customer satisfaction within policy while interacting effectively with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Will work to learn troubleshooting and repairs on mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems pertaining to the operation of overhead doors and dock leveling systems.
- Works from ladders, scaffolding, and aerial lifts. Wears PPE and fall protection.
This is a “hands-on”, work in the field position. It may require some evening and weekend work.
Overhead Door Technician Helper Requirements:
- Experience diagnosing, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining commercial dock levelers and overhead steel doors (preferred, but not required)
- Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems (preferred, but not required)
- Welding / fabricating experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
- Good driving record
- Customer focused
- Stable work history
Eastern Lift Truck offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Plan.
- 401k with partial company match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental life insurance policies
- Paid vacation and comp days
- Paid holidays
To learn more about this Overhead Door Technician Helper position and our growing company, please visit our website at www.easternlifttruck.com.
***Eastern Lift Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Technical Helper Parts Delivery
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually is looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs.
As a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration appliances and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
- Technical Helper
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunitiesAs a Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Full-time Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc...
Water Service Helper I, Permanent
Antenna Rigger Helper
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!