Beaumont Job Description Sample
Restaurant Manager for a Great, Family-Friendly Company
Everything is Made From Scratch!
Scheduling, Inventory, Coaching, Ordering, Maintenance
Chairside Oral Surgery Assistant
We are looking for a professional, friendly, ethical, capable, intelligent person to train as an oral surgery assistant. Previous experience in medical or dental is helpful, but not required. We will train the right person even if no experience whatsoever. Needs to be punctual and organized, have good people skills and be self-motivated. We are an EOE.
Commercial Construction Superintendent
Superintendent – Commercial Construction
Southeast Texas Division
Construction Zone is a leader in delivering commercial construction projects on time & on budget. At CZ we believe a Superintendent is a key focal point for our customers. The Superintendent is the field manager of the project and is responsible for all day to day activities on the job site.
The Superintendent works closely with the Project Manager and with the subcontractors to insure an on-time and well built project. Requirements include excellent communications, team building skills and 5 years of superintendent experience with a commercial general contractor. Projects are primarily in the Beaumont, Texas area.
We are looking for seasoned superintendents with a proven track record of successful on-time, on-budget projects. Please send a project list, including your position and the job size, along with your resume'.
Houston Paid CDL Truck Driver Training
Roehl will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living in a job as a truck driver.
If you are considering a job change, choose a career in the transportation industry. Roehl Transport will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to be a professional truck driver.
We'll pay you half a grand a week as you get your CDL. The paid CDL training is four weeks. After that, you'll have your CDL, and you'll get into a truck with a Certified Driver Trainer (between 2-3 weeks). When you are out with a driver trainer, you'll be paid ninety a day. Once you are driving in your truck and gaining experience, you earnings will go up. From there, Roehl drivers are on track to make $60K+.
Here are the basics:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is located in Texas.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We're currently accepting applications for these paid learn to drive a truck opportunities.
Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years- We know how to be successful.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you. Please fill out the Get Started form. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
Join our team and grow with us!Roehl Transport Paid CDL Training and Truck Driving Job in Houston
Real Estate Assistant
Learn the fast paced world of Real Estate while you build your skills to become a licensed Realtor with Cattell Real Estate Group. You will provide information to all home-buyers that contact our brokerage online. Your job is to take warn internet leads and successfully build relationships with them and build value for using our brokerage. You will be expected to direct ALL clients to The Mortgage Department on a daily basis.
· Call new leads in 8 minutes or less
· Consistently meet or exceed daily/weekly sales goals
* Hours are from 9-6 daily.
you will be expected to work alternating Saturdays from 10-2
Driving - CDL Class A
We are in immediate need of CDL Class-A drivers for multiple positions. Driving will be done locally, and qualified applicants must have clean driving and background records. Must be able to float gears, and pass a driving test. Pay is DOE. If you are interested in this position, please call the office.
Restaurant General And Assistant Managers
Responsible for managing the daily operation and business functions of assigned restaurant in accordance with established policies and procedures . Develop and implements tactics to optimize restaurants sales and locations contributions while ensuring adherence to food safety, quality, guests service, and cost standards, ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and regulatory affairs.
Exceptional Support For Maths And Science Teachers In Englan
Become a Quantum Scholar and enjoy access to the very best support and mentorship available whilst teaching in a leading school in England. This UK government funded program recruits the very best certified maths and science teachers from across the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Positions are available starting from September 2018!
- Receive a financial rewards package
- Receive comprehensive support and training in becoming a maths or physics teacher in England
- Teach in a matching school to your personality and experience which is committed to your development
Quantum Scholars teachers receive incredible support, additional training and the chance to complete an additional degree in education.
By joining this prestigious program which is fully supported by the UK Department for Education you will also:
- Teach in a leading school in South East England at the forefront for maths and physics education
- Be carefully matched to a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skill-set
- Receive support and mentorship from your school and Quantum Scholars network
- Participate in an outstanding subject-specific week-long CPD training session at a Russell Group university in London and be brought up to speed with the latest maths and physics pedagogies
- Have the opportunity to gain an MA in Education from a leading Russell Group university
- Receive one-to-one assistance and support processing your visa from a fully licensed immigration firm
The Quantum Scholars Program is a project led by six combined Maths Hubs in South East England which recruit high-quality certified maths and physics specialists.
The program has been in operation for over a year and has been hugely successful for large numbers of international certified teachers from the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand who have become Quantum Scholars. Due to the success of the program, it has now been given a four year extension.
Full support and guidance is provided during the relocation and acclimatisation period which includes finding accommodation.
To find out more about this unique and wonderful opportunity, please check out www.quantum-scholars.com
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!