Beaver Creek Job Description Sample
Marketing Sales Representative – B2B
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Digital Signal Processing Engineer
This position is located in Beavercreek, Ohio. At PreTalen, our DSP Engineers are challenged with reverse engineering complex signals as part of a cyber research team. Our Cyber Team is talented, energetic, and motivated.
- Processing digital signals using SDR technologies
- Development of DSP algorithms in C or Python programming languages
- Use of Linux based SDK's and DSP frameworks (i.e. GnuRadio)
- Embedded DSP circuit design and reverse engineering
- Engineering wireless technologies and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years experience in a DSP related field
- C or Python development experience
- Ability to work with Linux-based operating systems
- Wireless security background is desired
- Experience using SDR peripherals (i.e. USRP, HackRF)
At the center of our company are our employees. Our employees possess unique skills consistently looking to the future and pushing boundaries.
Having knowledge of customer requirements and finding ways of being more cost-effective and productive are central to our process and the core values of PreTalen's culture.
Netsuite Senior Sales Consultant - Retail (West)
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools.
Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title:NetSuite Senior Sales Consultant - Retail (West)
Teacher Preschool - Wright State University
Inspiring Work Begins Today!
This is your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children.
Caring About Your Child’s Education:
This is the motto that has served Mini University well for over 25 years. Each word indicates the significant role a Teacher accepts when joining the Mini U Team.
Teachers are responsible for supporting the emotional and educational needs of young children. They must intentionally prepare and maintain an enriched learning environment. They routinely assess the needs of each child in their class, and then use this assessment data to differentiate and individualize instruction to support each child’s developing skills and knowledge. Teachers are held accountable for nurturing children, responding to their interests and needs, and making learning meaningful. They implement the curriculum, supervise other members of the teaching staff (Assistants, Support Staff and Substitutes), and work with diverse families, administrators and team members.
Teachers are expected to maintain a very high level of quality and excellence in early care and education by being able to understand, articulate and meet the standards, criteria, curriculum and guidelines outlined in the following:
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation Standards and Criteria http://www.naeyc.org/community/torch; Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) Child Care Licensing Regulations http://jfs.ohio.gov/cdc/providers.stm; Ohio’s Early Learning and Development Standards (ELDS) http://www.earlychildhoodohio.org/elds.php; Creative Curriculum http://teachingstrategies.com/curriculum/; and Step Up to Quality www.earlychildhoodohio.org
The profession of Early Childhood Education is rapidly changing in Ohio and across the country. Teachers must make a commitment to stay abreast of these changes by reading the latest research on achieving positive child outcomes and being willing to try new strategies to best serve the needs of young children and their families. It’s an exciting time to be a Teacher of young children. Each day you should laugh, play, grow and learn as you nurture and teach young children.
BS/BA Degree from an accredited college with at least 4 courses in Child Development and/or Early Childhood Education
AA in Early Childhood Education
1. Be willing and able to impart information and orally communicate with children, families and others.
2. Be willing and able to understand and respond to oral communications and directions.
3. Be willing and able to read, write, understand and respond to written instructions, communications and materials.
4. Have the capacity to ensure the safety of, observe, and assess all situations involving a child, a group of children and co-workers.
5. Have mobility, strength, and dexterity to be able to lift a child weighing up to 40 pounds; interact at each child's level; and retrieve children who wander and/or run from the group.
Wage: $16.00/hr. and excellent benefits
Child Development Center
For Children 6 weeks to 12 years old
Miami Valley Hospital
Child Care Center
For Children 6 weeks to 6 years old
For Children 6 weeks to 6 years old
Summer Camp ages 6 to 12 years old
Wright State University
Child Development Center
For Children 6 weeks to 12 years old
Sinclair Community College Preschool
For Children 3 - 5 years
Mini University is a leader in early care and education, and is making a difference in the lives of young children and families in Ohio!
We are a National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accredited
Only 7% nationally, 5% in the state of Ohio, and 3% of the centers in Montgomery, Greene and Butler County achieve this highest level of quality. Our Wright State program was the first center in Greene County to be nationally accredited (1990).
All centers are "5 star" rated, the highest rating in Ohio's Step up to Quality system (SUTQ).
Mini University was the first "3 star" programs in Butler, Greene and Montgomery County
Mini University has been awarded the Outstanding Child Care Center Award (Dayton Association for Young Children)
Mini University was awarded Teacher and Administrator of the Year Recognition (DAYC)
Mini University was awarded Ohio Department of Education: Leadership Award - WSU Executive Director, 2009
In 1997 Governor Voinovich visited MVH as model employer-sponsored center in the state
Business Development (Technology Services)
- Attend initial meetings set by inside sales team
- Follow-up after events with all attendees to set meetings with prospective clients
- Follow the Lighthouse sales process to identify opportunities and qualify/disqualify prospective clients
- Must follow-up in a very timely manner and keep the prospective client well informed
- As we land new accounts, you will be responsible for managing these accounts
- You are the client advocate to help manage the client’s expectations and ensure the Lighthouse delivery team exceeds these expectations
- Responsible for developing and executing account growth strategies
- Meet with each client at least quarterly for regular check-in meetings
- Support Lighthouse Operations with their monthly client project meetings
3-5+ Years of IT Managed-Services Sales Experience. This position requires excellent discipline, organizational skills, and follow-up. It also requires excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven background developing and delivering presentations to customers. Preference will be given to candidates with both deep operational and prior sales engineering experience. The successful candidate will understand Software Testing, Oracle ERP, Software as a Service, and the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). The Sales Account Manager will work closely with our Marketing Team to develop, establish and direct strategies within each client account, as well as, working collaboratively with the Sales Team to help generate new sales leads and opportunities
Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to travel approximately 25-35% of the time to meet with clients outside of the area.
Fantastic job opportunity for people person who loves animals as well! Greet pet owners, answer telephones and be the initial contact person for our clients. We are a 2 doctor, small animal practice in a great suburb of Dayton, OH. Prior veterinary experience is a must.
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As a Receptionist, you are responsible for greeting all visitors, applicants and vendors entering the building and assisting them as necessary. You will be the first point of contact for our company phone line where you will screen and send calls to appropriate associates or departments. You will also support the Recruiting department with a number of administrative tasks including: reviewing and forwarding incoming resumes to the appropriate groups, sending out status updates to local and remote job applicants and data entry for our internal records. We are looking to hire someone who is outgoing and friendly as well as professional and well-spoken.
Must be able to multi-task
Ability to work independently
Detail-oriented and organized
High level of dependability
Able to work Monday-Friday from 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Credit Union membership
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual toy drive, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynoldspromotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Maintenance And Operations Technician
The Maintenance and Operations Technician works under the supervision of the Facilities and Operations Manager and directly supports two mission critical areas at the Beavercreek and Riverdale campuses of Dayton Vineyard Church: 1) building and property maintenance and 2) ministry-related events that may occur at the campuses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs building-related maintenance, repairs, installation, and troubleshooting.
- General repairs to include drywall, painting, lighting, electrical switches and outlets, and plumbing fixtures.
- General infrastructure to include doors and locks, security systems, cabling, and utilities.
- Sidewalk snow removal and salt application.
- Maintains supplies and materials inventory.
- Assists with janitorial, grounds, and parking lot services.
- Assists in equipment acquisition, maintenance, and disposal.
- Assists in the maintenance of and repairs to registered and exempt vehicles and trailers.
- Provides direct support for planned and priority events including weekend worship services.
- Liaises with representatives from public and private sector agencies, as necessary.
- Other departmental duties as assigned that support the mission and ministry of Vineyard Church.
The job requires: Practical experience in plant or facilities maintenance with the same employer for at least one year; good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; knowledge of the use of computers; and a valid vehicle operator’s license in the State of Ohio.
High School Diploma/GED; Operations experience in a faith-based environment.
Duties require: Ability to lift and carry a minimum 50 pounds and move more than 100 pounds; use of personal protection equipment; frequenting areas where chemical materials are used or stored; occasional tasks outside during all seasons including exposure to wet and humid conditions; exposure to electrical shock; frequent periods of walking, standing, bending, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling or crouching, crawling, reaching with and using fingers, hands and arms, balancing, talking, and hearing; use of hand and power tools; occasionally frequenting construction sites and industrial-like environments with moving mechanical parts.
Fingerprint and background check.
Vision- To leave Dayton better than we found it by making long-lasting, simple, and spiritual differences throughout the city and beyond.
God- God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God.
Jesus- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven's glory and will return again to earth to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Holy Spirit- The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation and equips to minister to others. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right.
Passionate Worship- Giving Jesus our highest praise and deepest affection, experiencing His presence with authenticity.
Transformation- Through the work of Jesus on the cross we are transformed from orphans to sons and daughters, captive to free, from fearful to brave and through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit we walk in lasting life change.
Missional Living- Making a difference every day by going into the community, sharing the Gospel message in relevant and practical ways, through love, service, and power.
Relational Maturity- Growing healthy multi-generational, life-giving, Christ-centered relationships in our church, small groups, families, and communities.
Sincere Love- Out of the resources and goodness of God, simply serving with integrity and excellence, treating all people with compassion and honor.
Pioneering- Venturing with God in innovative and creative ways to extend the kingdom of God to places unknown.
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right -- the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better -- to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a short-term Systems Administrator role in support of a government client in the Dayton, OH area. Some of the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing all System Administrator duties on systems located on multiple networks.
- Installing, connecting, configuring, troubleshooting, and performing routine maintenance on network systems (software and hardware to include switches and routers).
- Assisting in database administrator duties to include maintenance, configuration, back-ups, and troubleshooting/resolving technical issues.
- Isolating and resolving complex hardware and software problems involving the application, the operating system, the hardware, the communications infrastructure, or any combination thereof.
- Performing security patches and system upgrades.
- Maintaining virtual systems, network switches, and data protection to include backups, data/disaster recovery, and data flow.
- Maintaining the necessary NIST 800-53 RMF security controls and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance.
- Remediation of known vulnerabilities in accordance with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIG Guidelines.
- Monitoring log files and reporting and security incidents and suspicious activities in real time.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Security+ Certification.
- Prior experience with Windows 10 Desktop and Windows 2016 Server.
- Experience with network security and system security engineering.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates must have a current active Secret Security Clearance.
- Cybersecurity certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC, etc.)
- Top Secret Clearance
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code CA-ZIP-17-058. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!