Beavercreek Job Description Sample
Agency Sales Producer - Seeking Military Veteran And Spouse Candidates
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will perform the fundamental role of servicing customers, supporting the agency owner, and building strong relationships within the community. You’ll work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives, and retirement incomes.
*Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional*
* Being a team-player to help grow the agency
* Develop meaningful solutions to complex problems in your community
* Achieving goals and being organized and efficient
* Offering insurance and financial products to help customers protect their cars, homes, lives, and retirement income
* Ensuring customers have a great claim experience
* Helping make sure customers have the right protection
*Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional*
* Demonstrate initiative and ownership as well as personal and team accountability
* Experience operating in ambiguous situations
* Resilience getting things done despite difficult conditions or tight deadlines
* Proven experience dedicating themselves to a cause
* Ability to organize and structure resources to accomplish goals, regardless of roadblocks
* Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Microsoft Office skills a plus
* Must be willing to obtain a Property and Casualty insurance license
Subject to availability and terms included on AllstateVeterans.com. © 2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Allstate became a publicly traded company in 1993, and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. As of year-end 2015, Allstate had nearly $104.7 billion in total assets.
Digital Signal Processing Engineer
This position is located in Beavercreek, Ohio. At PreTalen, our DSP Engineers are challenged with reverse engineering complex signals as part of a cyber research team. Our Cyber Team is talented, energetic, and motivated.
- Processing digital signals using SDR technologies
- Development of DSP algorithms in C or Python programming languages
- Use of Linux based SDK's and DSP frameworks (i.e. GnuRadio)
- Embedded DSP circuit design and reverse engineering
- Engineering wireless technologies and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years experience in a DSP related field
- C or Python development experience
- Ability to work with Linux-based operating systems
- Wireless security background is desired
- Experience using SDR peripherals (i.e. USRP, HackRF)
At the center of our company are our employees. Our employees possess unique skills consistently looking to the future and pushing boundaries.
Having knowledge of customer requirements and finding ways of being more cost-effective and productive are central to our process and the core values of PreTalen's culture.
General Manager - Casual Dining, Fun, Bar/Restaurant
Immediate new opportunity for a successful General Manager with one of the leaders of casual full-service restaurants! This exciting opportunity for the right General Manager offers a fun environment with great compensation & benefits, room for growth, and much more in a dynamic and exciting sports driven restaurant. General Managers average $90K with bonus!
A successful General Manager candidate will bring 3+ years of restaurant General Management experience in a high energy, high volume bar and casual dining restaurant.
If you meet the requirements and have a passion for creating a great guest experience, we will provide the chosen candidate with a compensation package that includes the following:
Great compensation package:
• Competitive starting salaries plus bonus opportunities
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Comprehensive training programs
Great growth opportunities and More!
*All Inquiries 100% Confidential
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Systems Safety Manager
About the Company
The Greentree Group is a professional services business comprised of talented analysts and problem-solvers who work with clients around the world on programs ranging from start-up business process consulting situations to planning the modernization of major information technology systems. Our people play key roles in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans and who share the challenges and rewards of working for a small company. Our team of experts can tackle the toughest problem and solve it right—the first time! What makes The Greentree Group successful is our outstanding people who hold a spotless record of customer satisfaction. We’re focused on doing business better—to better our client’s business!
About the Opportunity
The Greentree Group employees are truly valued and treated with respect. You’ll be working with an outstanding team with an impressive track record. We need a talented individual to fill a Systems Safety Manager role at Wright-Patterson AFB. The successful candidate will perform system safety management services in support of the acquisition of Government approved F-22 system or sub-system production, sustainment, modifications, maintenance, upgrades, and modernization. Some duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing analysis or recommending changes to technical guidance, test plans, specification data, Safety Critical Function process, Critical Safety Item listing.
- Providing support with Subject matter related reports, Safety Assessment Reports (SAR’s), Hazard worksheets and memo’s, Hazard analyses, System Safety Program Plans, System Safety Group Meeting minutes, Mishap Guide, and USAF Mishap Reports, Mishap Recommendations.
- Providing Technical Input for Program Requirements (e.g., specifications).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field with a minimum of ten (10) years of systems safety experience with a demonstrated knowledge of DoD Acquisition.
- Ten (10) years of experience in the field of specialized expertise with respect to DoD programs.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and evaluation requirements.
- Experience in performing analysis of or recommending changes to system design documentation, hardware/software integration, and evaluations of prime and subcontractor recommendations for operational and support issues.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance quickly.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Prior Air Force experience.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
The Greentree Group offers an attractive, flexible benefits package and outstanding growth opportunities. For more information on who we are, visit us at www.greentreegroup.com. When applying for this position, please submit resume and salary requirements to job code SS-ZIP-18-006. A background check may be required. No relocation is offered with this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled
Business Development (Technology Services)
- Attend initial meetings set by inside sales team
- Follow-up after events with all attendees to set meetings with prospective clients
- Follow the Lighthouse sales process to identify opportunities and qualify/disqualify prospective clients
- Must follow-up in a very timely manner and keep the prospective client well informed
- As we land new accounts, you will be responsible for managing these accounts
- You are the client advocate to help manage the client’s expectations and ensure the Lighthouse delivery team exceeds these expectations
- Responsible for developing and executing account growth strategies
- Meet with each client at least quarterly for regular check-in meetings
- Support Lighthouse Operations with their monthly client project meetings
3-5+ Years of IT Managed-Services Sales Experience. This position requires excellent discipline, organizational skills, and follow-up. It also requires excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven background developing and delivering presentations to customers. Preference will be given to candidates with both deep operational and prior sales engineering experience. The successful candidate will understand Software Testing, Oracle ERP, Software as a Service, and the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). The Sales Account Manager will work closely with our Marketing Team to develop, establish and direct strategies within each client account, as well as, working collaboratively with the Sales Team to help generate new sales leads and opportunities
Primarily in an office environment. Will be expected to travel approximately 25-35% of the time to meet with clients outside of the area.
Brand Management - Marketing / Sales - Entry Level
Brand Management - Marketing/Sales
Prospect Solutions is a promotional sales firm in Dayton, OH. We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing consulting, sales, and marketing firms. Here at Prospect we pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to customer acquisition.
Our entry-level positions in our marketing, sales, and management departments involves one to one sales interactions with the customers. Our talented teams of marketing and sales professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
The Benefits of Working at Prospect Solutions:
- Paid travel opportunities
- Philanthropic events
- Rapid advancement
- Paid training in all areas of business development
- Entry level career opportunities in sales and marketing
- Growth & advancement based upon personal merit
All of our positions are entry-level, allow for rapid advancement into a branch-management role, and involve working with people on a daily basis, as well being cross trained in multiple areas of sales, marketing, and business management.
Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing, but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development. Work environment is incredibly important as well, and we are looking for candidates who work well in a team and can contribute to an exciting and energetic environment.
● Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
● Leadership experience
● Ability to work in a high energy and fast paced environment
● Ambition, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
● Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
● Be a career oriented individual searching for a CAREER with a company with rapid growth
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends. By doing so, our marketing campaigns outperforms anything offered by our competitors.
Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of traditional clerical tasks which will include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, planning department events, and tracking and organizing information. In addition you will be required to prepare reports and complete assigned projects. If you are looking for a fast paced position where you can really make an impact then this is the position for you!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient in MS Office
- Comfortable working with confidential material
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Free on-site fitness center with a cardio room, weight room, daily fitness classes, and locker facilities
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, euchre and more!
- On-site softball field, basketball court, and volleyball court
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Convenience store with a full-service Starbucks coffee bar, reading materials and an assortment of snacks
- On-site Credit Union and ATM
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Found
Reynolds and Reynoldspromotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.ation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Siebenthaler's Nursery is seeking assistance in field crews. Crewmembers will be responsible for digging, burlapping, and transporting trees and shrubs as well as pruning, mowing and tending to plants. Crewmembers will be trained in horticultural maintenance and operating equipment if appropriate.
We also have work available in garden centers in Beavercreek and Centerville, and landscaping in moraine and beavercreek available.
Sonoco Products Company in Beavercreek, OH is looking to hire 3 full time Production Workers. Candidates must have a strong commitment to Safety, Quality, Excellent Attendance Strong Work Ethic and a Desire to learn.
Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift schedule - including some weekends and overtime.
While not required, ideal candidates will have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and possess basic mechanical aptitude.
All applicants must pass Drug Screen, Background Check, and Job Skills Assessment. HS Diploma/GED preferred.
Sonoco offers very competitive compensation and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, Safety Incentives, Performance Bonuses, etc.
Restaurant General Manager
Flyby BBQ is not your typical barbecue restaurant. Founded in 2016 by Ohio State Student David Butcher, Flyby is leading barbecue into the booming fast-casual movement with an intense passion for providing delightful customer experiences and industry-leading hospitality.
Currently operating a successful food truck and catering business, Flyby has recently closed a round of investment funding to open the first brick-and-mortar restaurant and bring their concept to life. With aggressive expansion plans in place, Flyby is seeking to invest in (and growth with) entrepreneurial team members and provide opportunities to succeed professionally and personally.
As General Manager, you are the ring-leader of your circus: responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurant, facilitating a next-level environment for their team and guests through leading by example and actively creating a culture of caring, excitement, and success. You will oversee the hourly team and ensure each shift is ran to ensure optimal operational excellence. You will have the opportunity to be an active member of your community both inside and outside of the restaurant by creating lasting change for your team, your customers, and yourself.
You must have a burning passion for people, organization, communication, attention to detail, delicious food, and customer service.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of Team Members by conducting effective orientation, training, pre-shift meetings and one-on-one coaching to ensure professional and personal development.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with Guests and Team Members.
- Accountable for P&L – by managing labor, food costs, sales and making adjustments accordingly.
- Responsible for all office administration, to include: invoicing, payroll, file management, bank deposits, etc.
- Complete all opening and closing duties, to include: food management, cash handling, inventory, and daily reporting.
- Participate in the community by establishing relationships with local businesses and schools to promote sales.
- Verifies the accuracy of inventory and par levels.
- Managing the preparation of all food according to Flyby recipes and high food safety standards.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary restaurant.
- Creates and maintains a vibrant, caring, and hard-working culture within their restaurant.
- 2+ years previous restaurant management experience required. (Fast-casual experience preferred)
- Strong knowledge of cooking standards, food preparation and recipe adherence.
- Be computer literate and able to utilize Microsoft Office, POS systems, Email, and other various technology needed to run the restaurant.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with skilled written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Have a positive go-getter mentality
- Be able to dedicate 45+ hours a week to your restaurant
- Strong moral compass
- Highly competitive pay and bonus program
- Career and leadership advancement opportunities
- Free meals
- Paid time off and holiday benefits
- Health benefits after meeting eligibility requirements
- Understanding and supportive management/ownership
- The best customers in the world!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!