Beavercreek Job Description Sample
Applications Sales Representative West Hcm- Higher West
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience.
Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle provides the world s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure.
Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to that success.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle HCM Sales team as it helps its customers transform the way they use technology to engage employees, maximize performance and drive business results. With the arrival of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle is defining Modern HR which empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle. With Oracle HCM Cloud, companies can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
Preferred 5 years Applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts. Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position.
Bachelor degree or equivalent minimum preferred
Solutions in the HCM group
Global Core Human Capital Mgmt
Work Life Solutions
HR Optimization and Analytics
Sales Incentive Compensation Mgmt
Time and Labor Mgmt
Title:Applications Sales Representative West HCM- Higher West
Territory Sales Manager
We are currently seeking to hire a Territory Sales Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Oversee, participate and coordinate the sales team activities
- Assist in establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals for the sales team
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- 3 years previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager preferred not mandatory
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- At least 18 years of age
- Respectful, courteous and professional
Digital Signal Processing Engineer
This position is located in Beavercreek, Ohio. At PreTalen, our DSP Engineers are challenged with reverse engineering complex signals as part of a cyber research team. Our Cyber Team is talented, energetic, and motivated.
- Processing digital signals using SDR technologies
- Development of DSP algorithms in C or Python programming languages
- Use of Linux based SDK's and DSP frameworks (i.e. GnuRadio)
- Embedded DSP circuit design and reverse engineering
- Engineering wireless technologies and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years experience in a DSP related field
- C or Python development experience
- Ability to work with Linux-based operating systems
- Wireless security background is desired
- Experience using SDR peripherals (i.e. USRP, HackRF)
At the center of our company are our employees. Our employees possess unique skills consistently looking to the future and pushing boundaries.
Having knowledge of customer requirements and finding ways of being more cost-effective and productive are central to our process and the core values of PreTalen's culture.
Residual Minded Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
DO YOU HAVE A MERCHANT BOOK OF BUSINESS?
If you’ve sold Credit Card Processing, Insurance, Advertising or anything else to Merchants, then this is a GREAT fit for you!
We Have A Product That Merchants LOVE!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
The product is great and it works! Consumers are currently receiving more than 4.5 million messages from our merchants each month! We have a unique and very lucrative opportunity for proven Merchant Sales Agents. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
· Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
· Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
· Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· You can easily add $50,000 - $125,000 to your annual residual book your first year!
· By the 24th month your residuals can be $10,000 to $17,000 per month!
· By the 36th month your residuals can easily be $14,000 to $23,000 per month!
· We have agents currently achieving these numbers!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month! Only 2% of the consumers leave us each month.
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in the Jonesboro area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Teacher Preschool - Wright State University
Inspiring Work Begins Today!
This is your opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children.
Caring About Your Child’s Education:
This is the motto that has served Mini University well for over 25 years. Each word indicates the significant role a Teacher accepts when joining the Mini U Team.
Teachers are responsible for supporting the emotional and educational needs of young children. They must intentionally prepare and maintain an enriched learning environment. They routinely assess the needs of each child in their class, and then use this assessment data to differentiate and individualize instruction to support each child’s developing skills and knowledge. Teachers are held accountable for nurturing children, responding to their interests and needs, and making learning meaningful. They implement the curriculum, supervise other members of the teaching staff (Assistants, Support Staff and Substitutes), and work with diverse families, administrators and team members.
Teachers are expected to maintain a very high level of quality and excellence in early care and education by being able to understand, articulate and meet the standards, criteria, curriculum and guidelines outlined in the following:
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation Standards and Criteria http://www.naeyc.org/community/torch; Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) Child Care Licensing Regulations http://jfs.ohio.gov/cdc/providers.stm; Ohio’s Early Learning and Development Standards (ELDS) http://www.earlychildhoodohio.org/elds.php; Creative Curriculum http://teachingstrategies.com/curriculum/; and Step Up to Quality www.earlychildhoodohio.org
The profession of Early Childhood Education is rapidly changing in Ohio and across the country. Teachers must make a commitment to stay abreast of these changes by reading the latest research on achieving positive child outcomes and being willing to try new strategies to best serve the needs of young children and their families. It’s an exciting time to be a Teacher of young children. Each day you should laugh, play, grow and learn as you nurture and teach young children.
BS/BA Degree from an accredited college with at least 4 courses in Child Development and/or Early Childhood Education
AA in Early Childhood Education
1. Be willing and able to impart information and orally communicate with children, families and others.
2. Be willing and able to understand and respond to oral communications and directions.
3. Be willing and able to read, write, understand and respond to written instructions, communications and materials.
4. Have the capacity to ensure the safety of, observe, and assess all situations involving a child, a group of children and co-workers.
5. Have mobility, strength, and dexterity to be able to lift a child weighing up to 40 pounds; interact at each child's level; and retrieve children who wander and/or run from the group.
Wage: $16.00/hr. and excellent benefits
Child Development Center
For Children 6 weeks to 12 years old
Miami Valley Hospital
Child Care Center
For Children 6 weeks to 6 years old
For Children 6 weeks to 6 years old
Summer Camp ages 6 to 12 years old
Wright State University
Child Development Center
For Children 6 weeks to 12 years old
Sinclair Community College Preschool
For Children 3 - 5 years
Mini University is a leader in early care and education, and is making a difference in the lives of young children and families in Ohio!
We are a National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accredited
Only 7% nationally, 5% in the state of Ohio, and 3% of the centers in Montgomery, Greene and Butler County achieve this highest level of quality. Our Wright State program was the first center in Greene County to be nationally accredited (1990).
All centers are "5 star" rated, the highest rating in Ohio's Step up to Quality system (SUTQ).
Mini University was the first "3 star" programs in Butler, Greene and Montgomery County
Mini University has been awarded the Outstanding Child Care Center Award (Dayton Association for Young Children)
Mini University was awarded Teacher and Administrator of the Year Recognition (DAYC)
Mini University was awarded Ohio Department of Education: Leadership Award - WSU Executive Director, 2009
In 1997 Governor Voinovich visited MVH as model employer-sponsored center in the state
Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Brand Management - Marketing / Sales - Entry Level
Brand Management - Marketing/Sales
Prospect Solutions is a promotional sales firm in Dayton, OH. We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing consulting, sales, and marketing firms. Here at Prospect we pride ourselves on providing clients with a personal, professional approach to customer acquisition.
Our entry-level positions in our marketing, sales, and management departments involves one to one sales interactions with the customers. Our talented teams of marketing and sales professionals represent our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
The Benefits of Working at Prospect Solutions:
- Paid travel opportunities
- Philanthropic events
- Rapid advancement
- Paid training in all areas of business development
- Entry level career opportunities in sales and marketing
- Growth & advancement based upon personal merit
All of our positions are entry-level, allow for rapid advancement into a branch-management role, and involve working with people on a daily basis, as well being cross trained in multiple areas of sales, marketing, and business management.
Those selected will gain experience not only in sales and marketing, but also campaign management, advertising, human resources, and team development. Work environment is incredibly important as well, and we are looking for candidates who work well in a team and can contribute to an exciting and energetic environment.
● Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
● Leadership experience
● Ability to work in a high energy and fast paced environment
● Ambition, strong work ethic and willingness to learn
● Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
● Be a career oriented individual searching for a CAREER with a company with rapid growth
NO DOOR TO DOOR
NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
NO COLD CALLING
To meet our ambitious goals, we rely on a top-notch team of dedicated marketing executives who strive for excellence in all they do. To this end, we invest heavily in their professional development. We provide state-of-the art resources and training for each member of our team. We encourage ongoing coaching, recognition of high-performers, and we instill the belief that hard work yields amazing dividends. By doing so, our marketing campaigns outperforms anything offered by our competitors.
Maintenance And Operations Technician
The Maintenance and Operations Technician works under the supervision of the Facilities and Operations Manager and directly supports two mission critical areas at the Beavercreek and Riverdale campuses of Dayton Vineyard Church: 1) building and property maintenance and 2) ministry-related events that may occur at the campuses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs building-related maintenance, repairs, installation, and troubleshooting.
- General repairs to include drywall, painting, lighting, electrical switches and outlets, and plumbing fixtures.
- General infrastructure to include doors and locks, security systems, cabling, and utilities.
- Sidewalk snow removal and salt application.
- Maintains supplies and materials inventory.
- Assists with janitorial, grounds, and parking lot services.
- Assists in equipment acquisition, maintenance, and disposal.
- Assists in the maintenance of and repairs to registered and exempt vehicles and trailers.
- Provides direct support for planned and priority events including weekend worship services.
- Liaises with representatives from public and private sector agencies, as necessary.
- Other departmental duties as assigned that support the mission and ministry of Vineyard Church.
The job requires: Practical experience in plant or facilities maintenance with the same employer for at least one year; good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; knowledge of the use of computers; and a valid vehicle operator’s license in the State of Ohio.
High School Diploma/GED; Operations experience in a faith-based environment.
Duties require: Ability to lift and carry a minimum 50 pounds and move more than 100 pounds; use of personal protection equipment; frequenting areas where chemical materials are used or stored; occasional tasks outside during all seasons including exposure to wet and humid conditions; exposure to electrical shock; frequent periods of walking, standing, bending, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling or crouching, crawling, reaching with and using fingers, hands and arms, balancing, talking, and hearing; use of hand and power tools; occasionally frequenting construction sites and industrial-like environments with moving mechanical parts.
Fingerprint and background check.
Vision- To leave Dayton better than we found it by making long-lasting, simple, and spiritual differences throughout the city and beyond.
God- God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God.
Jesus- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven's glory and will return again to earth to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Holy Spirit- The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He is present in the world to make men aware of their need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation and equips to minister to others. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right.
Passionate Worship- Giving Jesus our highest praise and deepest affection, experiencing His presence with authenticity.
Transformation- Through the work of Jesus on the cross we are transformed from orphans to sons and daughters, captive to free, from fearful to brave and through the empowerment of the Holy Spirit we walk in lasting life change.
Missional Living- Making a difference every day by going into the community, sharing the Gospel message in relevant and practical ways, through love, service, and power.
Relational Maturity- Growing healthy multi-generational, life-giving, Christ-centered relationships in our church, small groups, families, and communities.
Sincere Love- Out of the resources and goodness of God, simply serving with integrity and excellence, treating all people with compassion and honor.
Pioneering- Venturing with God in innovative and creative ways to extend the kingdom of God to places unknown.
Fantastic job opportunity for people person who loves animals as well! Greet pet owners, answer telephones and be the initial contact person for our clients. We are a 2 doctor, small animal practice in a great suburb of Dayton, OH. Prior veterinary experience is a must.
Sales Account Executive
Lighthouse Catholic Publishing is the most powerful mechanism for reaching those Catholics who stay at home on Sunday. Our magazines feature world-class content from Lighthouse that is delivered into the mailboxes of every registered parishioner.
To learn more about who we are and what we do at LCP, please watch our introductory video by copying this link into your browser: https://vimeo.com/168402754/fbea7e2caf
LCP strengthens local parish communities, inspires people to come back to church, and provides a powerful medium for local businesses to become the parish communities' trusted brand. It does this for the good of the church and for the good of the LCP's people. LCP offers a catholic and family friendly culture that rewards fidelity to our proven publishing systems.
- B2B advertising sales
- Daily Prospecting, setting of appointments, and face-to-face presentations
- Building book of business, by means of exceptional customer service and networking with professional organizations
- Participate in business development and ongoing training calls
- Work with management for planning and goal setting initiatives
- Above average industry pay. Role provides long-term income opportunity flowing from duration of contracts sold.
- Initial and ongoing training
- Personal and spiritual development opportunities. Here you're encouraged to love and serve God!
- Flexibility of schedule. No micromanagers at LCP.
- Joy of publishing a magazine that does good for the parish, disengaged Catholics, and local businesses. You will bring many people together and your work will serve as an instrument to bring people to God!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!