Bedford Job Description Sample
Presentation Team Member
** Urgent Care Workers Needed In Barnet **
SureCare Barnet & Brent have an exciting opportunity for a caring individual to become part of our dedicated team.
We are looking to recruit a reliable care worker, to provide person centered care for our elderly/disabled clients, to enable them to remain living in the comfort of their own home. This rewarding position requires an enthusiastic and dedicated individual who puts others at the heart of all they do.
As part of our SureCare Barnet team you will be provided with:
· Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings & weekends.
· Competitive Pay with enhancements on bank holidays.
· Full extensive and specialised training with continuous supportand guidance- so previous experience is not essential but highly advantageous.
· Paid Holidays
· Encouragement throughout, for career progression in our ever growing team
· Personal professional development including access to fully funded diploma (NVQ) qualifications.
· Refundable DBS
We are proud that our services enable our clients to not only remain independent in their own homes, but to also exercise choice and control over all aspects of their care. We work with our clients and their family to ensure that they remain at the heart of their care planning, enabling them to retain their dignity and self-confidence and to continue to enjoy the respect of others.
Position will be subject to satisfactory DBS and references.
Full clean valid driver’s license and own transport is desirable but not essential.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
For more information or to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 0208 090 4748
No close date as recruitment is on-going.
Since 1994, our care services have expanded across the country. From our initial work in personal care and support, we now provide care for babies and young children, people with disabilities and those affected by dementia.
Its our mission to go above and beyond in offering our wide range of services. We actively encourage our Clients for feedback, suggestions and requests to see how we can help make things easier for you.
Relationship Manager - Enterprise & Corporate Sales
Position at LinkedIn
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Talent Solutions team in acting as a trusted adviser and bringing value to our customers.
You will be responsible for helping our customers effectively engage with the LinkedIn network using our professional talent solutions. You will be dedicated to making our customers stronger and seeking out opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have your clients' best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success.
Drive revenue by prospecting and building pipeline while building strong personal relationships with potential clients
Close new business consistently at or above quota level
Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and create reliable forecasts
Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing team
• Listen to the needs of the market and share with product and marketing teams
• Basic Qualifications
• BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field6+ years of applicable sales experience
• Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with SaaS sales, sales hunting and Salesforce.com platform
Experience with recruitment media and recruiting
Experience working in the recruitment consulting or staffing industry
Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world's workforce in ways no other company can. We're much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Advisory Solution Consultant, CSM Solution Practice - UK | 11221
Advisory Solution Consultant, CSM Solution Practice - UK
Location: UK or Amsterdam
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. ServiceNow is building on our reputation for Service Management and extending our platform, so our customers may now take advantage of a Service Management approach to support their customers.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better and inspiring each other to be better as well.
As a member of our pre-sales team you will have a major impact on our future success. While customers have extended ServiceNow to support their external customers for years, this is a relatively new and exciting product focus for ServiceNow.
Members of this team will have an opportunity to grow this business from the ground floor, along with support from the business unit, executive team, and sales.As Customer Service Management Solution Consultant (Presales), you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer service skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
Qualified Early Years Educator
We are seeking an Qualified Early Years Educator to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. Applicants must live in the UK.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
Training and career development, bonus scheme, Monthly massage, discount shopping service, Free fruit and snacks and workplace pension scheme.
Trainee Chef - Fast Track Management Programme
Do you love food and have a passion for cooking? If so a career in catering could be for you!
NuYew is looking for ambitious, creative people looking to train initially as a Chef and then progress quickly into a Management Role. Full Training is provided and successful candidates are expected to be running their own kitchen within just 12 months.
Our client is a leading operator within London with plans to expand from 22 sites to 75 sites nationally within the next 3 years. Successful candidates will not only receive excellent training and benefits, but unrivalled career opportunities within this rapidly expanding business.
NuYew is a leading provider of skilled personnel to companies across the UK. We work closely with leading brands to identify skill gaps and help people enter new industries.
We are looking for passionate people with a positive and flexible outlook to progress into a career in Catering.
No experience necessary as full training is provided. You will cover the importance of safety in catering, understand catering operations and the costs involved, how to plan menus, basic knife skills and techniques and how to prepare and cook a wide range of foods.
Part time dispensing optician is required for newly started practice.
The position would be for a minimum three days per week.
The role would suit a newly qualified dispensing optician. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The candidate should have keen retail skills and be friendly and possess good communication skills.
KS2 NQT - Outstanding Primary - Inner London Borough Of Greenwich
Q1 - Are you looking for a supportive, well led and successful school to complete your NQT year?
Yes? Great! We are currently looking for a talented NQT to take on this September on a full-time and permanent school’s based contract. You will be put through the school’s successful NQT induction programme with mentoring from the school’s very best teachers and leaders who will help shape you into an Outstanding classroom practitioner!
- KS2 Teacher (Choice of Year Group)
- Teaching KS2 to a class of 25 bright and attentive students
- TAs and LSAs working with you to raise attainment and promote inclusion
- September 2017 start- Full Time- Permanent Contract
- MPS 1 Inner London (£28,098)
- Great CPD provided by the SLT
- Brilliant NQT Support
- Located in the Inner London borough of Greenwich - easy commute from Kent!
- Passionate NQT - Graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’
- Must hold British QTS
- A strong understanding of the KS2 Curriculum
- Experience teaching in an Inner City School will be beneficial
- Ability to commute to Greenwich
- A personable, creative and enthusiastic team player
- Solid academic background
- Large, creative and vibrant 3 form entry primary school
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in their latest Ofsted report
- Located in the London Borough of Greenwich
- Friendly and approachable SLT with an “open door” policy
- Brilliant SEN Support from the SENCO and additional needs team
- Above average results - high levels of literacy and numeracy attainment
- Free staff car park on site - lots of public transport links
- Great opportunity to earn an Inner London wage with a short commute
- Great NQT support!
- Genuine promotion opportunities and fast tracks to middle leader roles!
Do you think this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for? Perhaps you have a few more questions or concerns? APPLY TODAY and one of the Clarus Education team will be in touch within 12 hours if shortlisted!
We are seeking a Kitchen Manager to join our team! You will directly supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in preparing and serving food.
- Oversee the daily operation of food service staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of ingredients and supplies
- Maintain health standards for raw and finished products
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Knowledge of common food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
An opportunity for a self motivated sales and business development professional with proven experience and skills to join our team with the UK launch of a new and innovative product covering multiple B to B markets.
We are seeking a Sales Executive to generate sales to important segments of Industry, Government and Institutions both directly and through their suppliers and FM organisations.
Our products provide a durable surface protection against dirt, grease, oil, dust, water and even graffiti for application on vehicles, buildings and machinery..... and far more!
Both seasoned professionals or enthusiastic starters with sales training and experience are welcome to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!