Beech Island Job Description Sample
Lead & Assistant Preschool Teachers
Big Blue Marble Academy (“BBMA”) is searching for a career-minded educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century. Our unique curriculum emphasizes global citizenship, character development, and foreign languages. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teachers are dedicated to supporting our brand and mission of providing global education for children of all ages.
We are currently hiring for lead and assistant teaching positions. We offer full-time and part-time employment.
- Classroom Management: Plan, supervise, and implement our program for your assigned class in accordance with BBMA policies and philosophy. Conduct our curriculum and age-appropriate learning activities as outlined. The monthly curriculum theme shall be evident in your classroom through visual displays of students’ projects.
- Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents to facilitate the natural sharing information. Use required electronic daily reports app to communicate about each child’s daily activities. The ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with children, directors, peers and parents. Maintain professionalism, superior customer service, and confidentiality.
- Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures for compliance, including but not limited to tracking and transitions. Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
- Team player: Must be flexible and able to help other team members as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Preferred candidate will have an associates degree in early childhood education or related field or ECD credential
- Two years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must pass background checks
- Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear, and respond to children’s needs, including reaching high, stooping to the child’s level, and sitting on the floor and getting up
- Be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact with many children and parents bring every day.
- Bilingual is a plus
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of children! Our benefits include health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with child care discounts, referral credits and PTO for full-time, eligible employees. We also offer voluntary benefits for Short-term Disability, Accident Plan, Critical Illness/Cancer Plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood education.
Compensation is competitive depending on educational attainment and years of experience.
Project Manager I, Implementation - Major Accounts Canada
Driver - Fuel Services
B2B Territory Manager
Want the chance to be you own boss?
Make your own hours with uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals.
If you can get excited about selling the hottest new products and services on the market today as well as saving your merchant a substantial amount of money each month than this career may be perfect for you. While selling payment processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of your customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their business to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering the best technology to every merchant and taking them to the next level.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
- This position is designed for an individual who has an interest in owning their own business. An entrepreneur type mindset with thrive in this industry. We offer uncapped commissions and lifetime residuals along with a management team to back you every step of the way. Strong closers encouraged to apply!
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
Sales Floor Associate
Restaurant General Manager
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!