Belcamp Job Description Sample
SUMMARY: Performs engineering and technical assignments using manufacturing engineering practices and principles. Assists in the design and implementation of manufacturing methods and processes that support product quality and quantity goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares product and tool drawings, using AutoCAD, from concepts provided by multiple information sources.
- Provides engineering support by troubleshooting problems and effecting timely solutions to maintain the continuity of product flow.
- Assists other manufacturing departments as assigned by the Engineering Manager to address and resolve engineering issues.
- Assists in maintaining Engineering file systems and databases by updating and revising accurate and error-free information. This includes, but is not limited to, drawing files, drawing databases, ECR, packaging files.
- Design and provide packaging solutions through the use of Cape Pack software.
- Monitor and provide day-to-day support to the vision inspection systems throughout the plant.
- Perform cut edge calculations, product construction, and provide steel specifications for Advance Quote Worksheets.
- Verify and input data as required for the accurate completion of ECODS.
- Design layouts of equipment and coordinate with Production, Facilities, and new product development for final approval.
- Work closely with the Pre-Press Department to provide accurate and usable layouts for printing and coating.
- Meet with suppliers of equipment or materials to develop information and make recommendations for purchasing equipment or materials or new methods.
- Manage new projects from vendor identification and qualifications through to machine or tooling installation.
- Approve the acceptance of purchased manufacturing equipment given specifications and requirements that were determined during the machine purchase.
- Independently travel domestically and internationally.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of employees and departments.
- General understanding of ANSI-Y- 1 4.5 Drafting Standards.
- Working knowledge of tolerances and material finishes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with foreign contacts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: B.S. Degree in Engineering from a 4-year College and 1-3 years experience in electromechanical manufacturing.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Valid state Driver’s License, which meets Company requirements of the Fleet Management Policy and insurance requirements. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibrations. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Belcamp,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Bottcher, is a leading global print roller manufacturer, is seeking a Machine Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in the Belcamp, MD facility. In this key role, you are entailed to ensure the maintenance of production and quality by guaranteeing the operation of mechanical equipment and machinery.
In this role of the machine maintenance mechanic you will follow manufactures instructions, engineering specifications, sketches, operation manuals and diagrams, to diagnose and troubleshoot Problems.
- Identify sources of complications by observing mechanical device while in operations.
- Take out defective parts by disassembling mechanisms using cranes, hoists and hand and power tools.
- Replace, fix or realign machine parts and accessories in line with production specifications.
- Put machine parts together after accomplishing maintenance and repair work
- Examine or carry out tasks on broken machine parts and identify defective parts of give recommendations to supervisors on repair requirements.
- Misc. general maintenance jobs found in most Industrial sites.
Requirements – Knowledge and Skills
- Must exhibit outstanding ability to learn and comprehend the fundamentals of the functioning of machines
- At least three years of experience in handling machines and machine parts.
- A general knowledge of maintenance requisite and simple procedures for operation of various types of manufacturing machinery.
- Knowledge of electrical a plus
Master Diesel Technician / Mechanic
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district (customers yards, close geographical area and training sites), work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally
communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Baltimore, MD
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTOur Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry.
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Line HaulWE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING.
As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal. Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you!
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Customer Service Representative
Handle Administrative requests and queries from outside sales, and inside sales team
Organizing and scheduling of appointments
Answering phone calls and providing the best service to the customer
Write and distribute e-mails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, quotes, and orders
Maintain a filing system
Order office supplies, literature, and promotional materials
Maintain contact lists
Manage CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool for various manufacturers
Confirm orders and ship dates
Working hours: 24 Hours - Three days per week
Minimum 4 years of Small Business work experience a must
Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solver
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company.
Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
First Grade Stationary Engineer
Primary Purpose of Position:
Operate or maintain stationary engines, boilers, or other mechanical equipment to provide utilities for buildings or industrial processes. Operate equipment, such as steam engines, generators, motors, turbines, and steam boilers. Requires a Maryland First Grade Stationary Engineers License.
Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure that equipment is operating efficiently and safely.
Activate valves to maintain required amounts of water in boilers, to adjust supplies of combustion air, and to control the flow of fuel into burners.
Monitor boiler water, chemical, and fuel levels, and make adjustments to maintain required levels.
Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of boiler operation to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
Test boiler water quality or arrange for testing and take necessary corrective action, such as adding chemicals to prevent corrosion and harmful deposits.
Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
Operate or tend stationary engines, boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as pumps, compressors, and air-conditioning equipment, to supply and maintain steam or heat for buildings, marine vessels, or pneumatic tools.
Adjust controls and/or valves on equipment to provide power, and to regulate and set operations of system or industrial processes.
Switch from automatic to manual controls and isolate equipment mechanically and electrically to allow for safe inspection and repair work.
Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, instrument readings, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
Observes plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern. Assists in monitoring of quality of work output and maintenance procedures.
Assists in conducting operations so as to meet established cost standards for use of materials, supplies and equipment. Follows instructions in the most efficient use of tools, machines and materials.
Maintains a neat and orderly working area and assists other departments in the cleanliness and organization of working areas when projects overlap other department areas.
Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to their direct Supervisor. To maintain good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other department employees.
Encouraged to bring any ideas to light for possible usage in factory functions.
Poses no direct threat to the health or safety of himself/herself, or others, or to property. Defined as a significant risk of substantial harm that cannot be eliminated or reduced to an acceptable level by reasonable accommodation.
Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
Performs such individual assignments as management may direct.
Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community; and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities.
High School or GED equivalent.
2 yr+ maintenance experience
1 yr+ working in a manufacturing environment
Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in construction or repair of buildings or other structures.
Maryland First Grade Stationary Engineers License
Mixing Room Operator
Mixing Room Operator
*Please note these positions require weekend shifts.
- Follow mixing instructions on batch card to produce seasonings and or spices to meet customer’s specs.
- Verify quality of product with QC Lab before starting run.
- Visually inspect product during process to insure quality is correct. Operator is 100% responsible for the room including quality, sanitation, cleanliness and productivity.
- Fill out the batch card during the run and complete the card at the end of each run.
- Calculate total ctns./ bags produce along with total weights and explain any difference between batch weight and total weight.
- Operator will make sure all safety rules are followed in their room.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs. repeatedly during shift.
- Work in an environment that is dusty and may contain spices with high heat.
- Be able to work on feet for duration of shift.
- Regular stooping, kneeling, climbing, bending at the waist, reaching, handling, fingering
- Talking/ hearing conversations
- Vision requirements: near and far visual acuity/visual accommodation
- Ability to work in cold and hot temperatures
New hires must pass a pre-employment drug screen and national criminal background check.
Full benefits package
No phone calls please
Chesapeake Spice is growing and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team on this journey. If you are experienced, driven, and share our passion for giving the best service and quality products, every time... send us your resume.
Excleent Opportunity For Picker / Packer Position In Aberdeen & Belcam
You landing a new warehouse job in Aberdeen or Belcamp, MD would be pretty good. But you landing a new warehouse job with us would be simply awesome. And it could happen—because we’re looking for temp to hire warehouse picker packers to join the amazing team at our client Sephora.
$11 - $11.50 per hour
Multiple shifts available!
You must be available to work Saturdays & Sundays if needed
Here’s a preview of what you’ll be working on:
· You’ll be making the magic happen by using an RF scanner to pick products for online orders.
· Handling finished materials and moving them to the appropriate storage areas in the warehouse.
· You’ll be working together with your team to package all the required orders and get them out the door.
Interested in our Warehouse Picker Packer position? Here’s what it takes to apply:
· Above all, you’ve got to be reliable and have a positive attitude. If you’re ready to go at the start of each shift, you’re A-OK in our book.
· Even though you don’t have much (or any) experience, that’s not a problem – this is an entry-level job with room for you to learn and grow but previous RF scanner experience will come in handy.
· Will need to be able to count, read, write and speak English.
· Pass a client-specific background check and drug screen.
· Ability to be on your feet and moving throughout the warehouse for 10-12 hours per day
In case you were wondering, here’s a little bit about us. Every day, we help over 70,000 people find opportunities at some of the world’s best companies. It’s an awesome feeling to help others find good jobs, get benefits (even on temporary jobs) and better their situations. It’s why we love what we do.
So now that you know about our Warehouse Picker Packer job and about us, the ball’s in your court.
Apply online TODAY at Adeccousa.com!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!