Bellaire Job Description Sample
Senior PHP Developer Code - Getxdzppkn )
Looking for a Senior PHP Developer to support back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, API’s, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will work tightly with the UI/UX developers to integrate the front-end elements into the application.
Therefore, a strong understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Our suite of applications covers the needs of customers, internal business, and our call centers.
Test-driven development experience, solid OOP knowledge, charting and graphing, and strong ability with the modern JS pipeline will be required.
A code sample is required.
Computer Science degree or strong OOP background
Minimum 8 years’ experience Very strong PHP and database design skills
Very strong understanding of OOP principles and practices
Proficient in MySQL with complex SQL queries
Version control and Git workflow
Good understanding of HTML/CSS Deployment processes
Experience with distributed systems
Gulp/Grunt REST and SOAP APIs
Proficiency with Shell commands Gulp/Grunt & Webpack configuration or similar
Experience refactoring legacy code
Wireless Project Manager - New Builds
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the deployment team, external vendors and internal personnel. The Project Manager is responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. The preceding must be done in a manner consistent with our processes and specifications while always maintaining an aggressive timeline for execution. The Project Manager is expected to be able to work effectively and efficiently across multiple internal departments, including but not limited to Real Estate, Sales, Legal and Accounting.
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Manage multiple market projects from ring issuance through construction.
- Oversee reporting generated from vendors and Siterra.
- Continually expand and develop already existing knowledge regarding site acquisition, due diligence, design and construction associated with tower development.
- Work closely with and develop strong working relationships with other internal departments and external contractors/customers facilitating the overall tower development process.
- Always be aware of and capable of maintaining the necessarily aggressive timelines telecommunications deployment requires.
- Participate with other company staff in project and process reviews to provide ongoing improvement to company processes.
- Participate in all deployment meetings.
- Assist in the development of tracking tools and IT requirements to track and monitor tower development.
- Prior management experience in the wireless industry required
- Creative and strategic mindset indicating capabilities to resolve problematic issues regularly arising in telecommunications deployment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Ability to provide clear direction to multiple sources on multiple projects
- Present willingness to perform tasks beyond standard goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Safe driving record and own transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Required, minimum 5 years of management experience in telecommunications
- College degree preferred or equivalent industry experience
Desktop Engineer - Houston, TX
ASTRA Solutions is now seeking a Desktop Engineer for our client in Houston, Texas. This is a long term contract. Qualified applicants will be contacted within 24 hours. Pay rate is $35/hour.
Work Location: Houston, TX (must be living in Houston but there may be opportunities to work from home)
Number of Positions: 1
Company Description: Software
US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME
Must have experience with Microstrategy 10+
Requires 8 to 10 years hands on experience constructing MicroStrategy models, reports and dashboards in an enterprise environment. Experience with MicroStrategy performance monitoring. A strong background in SQL, database, and data warehouse concepts. Demonstrated willingness to learn about business processes and partner with business sponsors, business analysts, and project managers to provide reporting using MicroStrategy. Demonstrated ability to capture business requirements for analytics and reports and ability to translate these requirements into a MicroStrategy solution.
Extensive experience in MicroStrategy development including:
Proven experience with MicroStrategy 10+
Proven experience working with the business team and user community to design and build MicroStrategy solutions
Proven experience training the user community in the use of MicroStrategy
Report, Document, and Visual Insight Dashboard (Dossier) design and creation
Drill downs and drill through in MicroStrategy
Custom regions with Map objects in MicroStrategy
Debug SQL generated by MicroStrategy report objects
Metric, level metrics, transforms, filter, and prompt creation, and selectors creation and use
Experience in a Data Warehouse environment reporting on dimensions/hierarchies
Data merge and data wrangling
Intelligent Cube design and creation
MicroStrategy security and administration
MicroStrategy VLDB settings
MicroStrategy write back design and creation
Customization of MicroStrategy using APIs
Bonus skill but not required:
D3 Visualizations in MicroStrategy
Mobile Dashboard development in MicroStrategy
R integration in MicroStrategy
Python integration in MicroStrategy
Must be local to Houston but potential to work from home in this role. Excellent benefits package including low insurance costs, PTO and banking holidays. Company is at forefront of next gen technology. Great work environment within a successful company with rapid growth trajectory and technology playing a big role in the company.
Microstrategy 10+, solution building, training, Reporting, Dashboards, drill downs, drill through, custom regions, map objects, SQL, metrics, data warehousing, data merge, data wrangling,
Inside Sales Representative
- Collaborate with Customer Experience Representatives and Supply Chain to determine the total amount of sand to sell at the terminals as well as at the mines.
- Call all current customers and see if they have any needs above and beyond the current orders in place.
- Prospect and develop new accounts by phone
- Track sales progress and forecasting within Salesforce.com
- Utilize PanXchange as an on-line tool to sell sand and gain valuable market intelligence
- Qualify new opportunities, present solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close business over the phone
- Submit and maintain accurate forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer/partner calls, meetings and pipeline follow-up
- Team with Sales and Operations and Marketing teams to build business
- Build and execute against the business plan
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualified leads, qualify prospective customers and quickly convert introduction calls into sales leads or closed sales.
- Develop/understand the company's strengths and offerings (both Terminal Sales as well as logistics efforts), in sufficient depth to qualify and convert new business by phone.
- Demonstrates persistence overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
- Consistently moves the prospect towards commitment and closes sales.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, adjust priorities, and manage time wisely
- Ability to maintain records and documentation
- Customer experience mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to take calls and handle situations 24/7
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience with a track record of success
- Salesforce.com, opportunity management systems, pipeline development, and sales methodologies
The purpose of this position is to control and extinguish fires, participate in search and rescue missions, respond to medical emergencies, and administer life saving measures. This is accomplished by treating ill or injured patients, corresponding with hospital staff, compiling reports, responding to fire alarms, operating City equipment and vehicles, participating in Fire Department activities, assisting in securing scenes, and responding to directives of incident commanders and superiors. Other duties include maintaining Bellaire's gasoline inventory, assisting in the maintenance of the fire stations and grounds, maintaining property records, conducting fire prevention programs, and participating in the testing of equipment.
Examples of Duties
Performs paramedic duties by providing life support care to the ill and injured; providing cardiac monitoring; performing detailed physical exams; corresponding with the on-duty physician at the hospital; transporting the ill and injured to the appropriate medical care facility; operating emergency vehicles; cleaning and maintaining equipment, and participating in continuing education.
Performs administrative duties by preparing and maintaining reports; assisting in planning and implementing Fire Department objectives; assisting in formulating policies and procedures; researching developments in firefighting methods and techniques, and attending various meetings and activities.
Maintains the vehicles and station by conducting inspections; performing minor preventative maintenance, repairs, and upgrades; scheduling monthly and annual preventative maintenance tasks; and ensuring apparatus has been disinfected.
Performs firefighter duties by operating firefighting equipment and apparatus; participating in continuing education classes; responding to fire alarms; performing hose, salvage, and overhaul operations; and rescuing individuals.
Applicants must have a Class "B" Texas Drivers' License (or ability to obtain within one year of November 2, 2018); high school Diploma or equivalent; at least age 21 by November 16, 2018. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be a Certified Firefighter by Texas Commission of Fire Protection (or certifiable) and a certified EMT by Texas Dept. of State Health Services(an EMT must be attending a recognized Paramedic class with class completion and State/National Certification within six months of hire).
Requires ability to wear SCBA and work 48-hour shifts. Experience with a municipal 911 Fire/EMS service preferred. Requires working rotating shifts, overtime, call-out, holidays and weekends.
TEST DATE: November 16, 2018
48-96 Work Schedule
Bi-weekly Pay with inclusion into annual pay plan·
Sick Leave – Up to 144 hrs./yr. with buyback option
Holidays – 10 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays (12 hours each)
Vacation – 12 hrs./month / 144 hrs./ year - initially
Medical and Dental Insurance provided for employee and available for spouse and dependents
Retirement: TMRS – City matches employee's 7% contribution 2 to 1
ICMA-RC – Voluntary Deferred Compensation/IRA Plans
Family and Medical Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Workers' Compensation Insurance
Tuition Reimbursement (Fire Service Related)
City provided Life Insurance & AD&D and Voluntary Additional Life Insurance & AD&D
Short & Long Term Disability
Aflac Voluntary Benefits (STD, Hospital Confinement/Intensive Care, Cancer, Accident)
Incentive Pay (Certifications, Education, Fitness)
Applicant Processing Procedure
Written Exam/Oral Interview
Physical Agility – Pass or Fail
Upon successful completion of the above
Conditional Job Offer
NFPA 1582 Medical Exam/Drug Test
At any point in the process that failure occurs, employment will be denied, and the process will be discontinued.
Qualified personnel interested in applying for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic must apply at https:jobs.bellairetx.gov/fire-jobs. Please attach a resume to your online application. All applications and resumes are due by 5 pm on Friday, November 2, 2018. For further information, you may contact the City of Bellaire Fire Department at 713-662-8202 or email Lt. Paul Landi at firstname.lastname@example.org. For inquiries about our City please visit our website at www.bellairetx.gov.
- Please bring a change of clothes for the physical agility exam*
Director Of Women's Services
Manage the departmental budget and develop cost containment strategies to operate the department. Lead/participate in departmental performance improvement activities and integration of services. Develop departmental interfaces and interface with internal and external customers to provide exemplary service and achieve goals.
Participate in multi-disciplinary committees. Support change-is an advocate of system change and improvement. Leads the change process to ensure that change is successfully implemented.
Facilitates learning opportunities to ensure personal and professional growth of department staff. Review, updates and ensure compliance with policy and procedures related to the Women's Services Unit. Ensure that new employees are oriented and trained appropriately.
Act as preceptor and resource for the department processes. Experience: 5-7 yearsof Labor and Delivery nursing experience required 3-5 yearsof Manager experience in Labor and Delivery required Prior Director-level experience is preferred Education: BachelOR's Degree in Nursing required Masters Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field highly preferred Certifications Licensure:
Current State Registered Nurse(RN) License Current Basic Life Support(BLS) required Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) preferred Neonatal Resuscitation Program(NRP); Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS); Neonatal Advanced Life Support(NALS) preferred Special
Must be able to work under deadlines. Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in wide variety of situations.
Requires high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities. Personal computer skills required. Frequent contact with employees, physicians, customers, community individuals and volunteers. Must be self-motivated to complete work in timely manner to meet deadlines.
Caregiver/Cna Needed In Galleria Monday - Friday 3Pm -9Pm
Work Near your Home - Locations in Texas City, Lake Jackson, Clute, Angelton, Freeport, Galveston, Rosharon, Danbury, West Columbia
Friendly Faces Senior Care has amazing opportunities for Caregivers, CNAs and HHAs across the Lake Jackson, Clute, Galveston, Freeportand other areas! All shifts and schedules available, including Full-Time and Part-Time. We pride ourselves on offering a rewarding work environment with a variety of benefits and competitive compensation. We strive to offer opportunities near your home and place caregivers into shifts that work well with your schedule.
What makes Friendly Faces Senior Care unique? Here’s what’s in it for you:
· Competitive pay rate
· Employee and Client Referral Bonus
· Continuing Training Available
· Paid Orientation
· Must be able to pass Drug and Background Screening
· Must have Valid Drivers License, Auto Insurance, and Reliable Vehicle
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes also let employers find you! After completing the application, you can easily feature yourself for jobs you want most through our 1-click application feature.
Sr Account Executive- Technical Oilfield Services Sales-Permian Basin
Essential Duties and
- Identify new sales opportunities within the Permian Basin, develop account specific strategies, and execute to capture market share and profitably grow frac sand and logistics services and solutions business.
- Market our full line of products and services solutions including proppant, logistics, and last mile services to educated customers and grow brand recognition and profitable market share.
- Develop thorough organizational knowledge of customer accounts and work with the management team to strategically engage customers with the appropriate team members at all levels of their organizations, particularly at the C suite level.
- Proactively lead contract discussions involving sales management and other team members as required, including legal and operations.
- Provide consistent communication of market and account knowledge throughout the client, including with the rest of the sales organization, Logistics, PropStream, Strategy & Corporate Development, Financial Planning & Analysis, Legal and other groups as needed.
- Develop a profitable growth strategy for the Permian Basin based on stated strategic plan and goals, knowledge of the company’s assets and capabilities, and acquired customer and market knowledge and insights.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts as assigned, with a focus on developing additional account contacts within those respective organizations.
- Develop, track, maintain and distribute detailed market information, trends, and issues pertaining to various territories and specific customer accounts in Salesforce CRM platform.
- Forecast monthly sales targets for the Permian Basin region and reconcile variances between forecasted results to actual performance by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide valuable insight.
- Must demonstrate strong skill set in solution sales by identifying customer potential pain points, providing a solution to manage or eliminate that pain point, as well as continue to look for solutions for future issues that may arise for the customer.
- Strong logistic background preferred particularly on last mile solutions delivering proppant to the wellsite.
VP Of Sales
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- Develops and recommends product pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Provides financial justification for new product development.
- Creates strategies to effectively introduce new products into the market and develop a market share.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationship and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field
- At least 10 years of successful sales management experience
- Oil Field Services Industry experience.
- Fracking experience preferred
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!