Bellaire Job Description Sample
Director Of Deployment, Site Acquisition
The Director of Site Acquisition and Deployment is responsible for new site development and collocation services on assigned projects. Primary responsibilities include managing budgets, project timelines, goals and resources. The Director of Site Acquisition is accountable to achieve capital and cash flow targets as applicable for new builds on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for all assigned projects.
- Manage all deployment activities including site acquisition, leasing, due diligence, zoning, pre-construction services, internal pre-deployment meetings, client deployment meetings, tech teams and caravans.
- Evaluate all Build-to-Suit ("BTS") opportunities and conduct market analysis to develop qualified strategic site candidates. Conduct thorough financial analysis on all new opportunities using the Return on Investment ("ROI") model. Interpret financial concepts and assumptions specific to each tower site and communicate this analysis to management during the approval process.
- Manage the capital budget and forecast capital spending for assigned projects, including hard costs for site development and related expenses.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of BTS agreements as well as other exclusive agreements with governmental agencies.
- Create and maintain project budgets and schedules from search ring release to tenant install-ready.
- Communicate project status to customers on a regular basis through exchange of trackers and attendance at deployment meetings.
- Provide responses to customer inquiries and requests for proposal by providing a detailed scope of work and cost estimate.
- Manage billing of milestone and pass-through revenue associated with assigned projects.
- Work with the real estate, sales and finance teams to ensure overall company objectives are met.
- Assist with recruiting and training of project staff and contract resources.
- Review and approve project expense requests, purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Provide regular reporting to management that details project performance, staffing and new business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of master license agreements (“MLAs”) and service contracts related to active projects.
- Develop and grow relationships with wireless customers in partnership with sales.
- May supervise and manage performance of Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Demonstrated expertise in managing wireless site development professionals through prior experience in network deployment projects, site acquisition and construction management responsibilities.
- Strong working knowledge of tower development regulations and industry practices.
- Established relationships with wireless carriers and site development professionals.
- Site acquisition, zoning and permitting skills.
- Financial analysis and budgeting skills.
- Formal project management training and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create forms, letters and fundamental spreadsheets using MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with project management software.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Safe driving record and own transportation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- College degree in business, planning, engineering, project/construction management or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in the wireless site development industry.
Part-Time Sales Specialist
Part Time Sales Specialist
-Stays aware of store KPI targets and actively works to exceed those by using resources available
-Upholds luxury clienteling standards to provide the best customer experience
-Consistently executes merchandising and maintenance standards
-Strives to stay current on all products in order to successfully assist customers
-Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap
-Performs register transactions in according with POS guidelines - handles cash and provides change without error
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise
-Leads by example and positively influences others
-Strong attention to detail
-Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
-Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as business dictates
-Previous experience in luxury retail preferred
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement
Executive Director, Community Entrepreneurship Program
LiftFund, Inc. is partnering with the City of Houston, JPMorgan Chase & Co., and Houston Community College (HCC) to launch the Community Entrepreneurship Program (CEP), an Ascend2020 initiative. The CEP program provides management education, market access and capital access to increase the capacity of minority-owned businesses. The aim of this program is to establish a business support ecosystem for minority-owned companies in Houston. In order to successfully execute the program, the Executive Director will focus on leading various elements, including: the application process, collaboration with program partners, programming, data collection, mentorship, reporting, and assessment.
The Executive Director will demonstrate vision, management expertise, in-depth knowledge of small business growth strategies, and an understanding of service delivery operations. An integral component of the position is fostering the capacity-building ecosystem for targeted small businesses. The Director will be responsible for managing the end-to-end application process, selection, programming, events, mentor recruitment, technical assistance recruitment, and oversight of the program cohorts. The Director will coordinate with all partners, stakeholders, and team members at each stage of program development.
The Executive Director reports to the Senior Executive Vice President in charge of Micro Lending for LiftFund, a non-profit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). This position will also report to and support the Ascend 2020 leadership team, which currently consist of Houston Community College and The City of Houston.
Period of Performance
The period of performance for the Executive Director role is three years and based on grant funding, which may be renewable. Any modifications or extensions will be subject to review and discussion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of the tasks and deliverables which will result in the successful execution of the role and program. Other duties may be assigned.
Manage all aspects of the program marketing campaign. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating efforts for website and program application launch.
Manage all aspects of the recruitment campaign for program participants. This includes, but is not limited to: generating and qualifying leads of qualified business owners, building and sustaining referral partners, conducting/coordinating information sessions, selecting and enrolling the targeted number of participants per cohort that fit the established criteria.
Strengthen ties with program participants, identify areas where participants may need additional support, and establish strong understanding of curriculum and associated outcomes.
Identify and recruit business leaders who fit the guest expert criteria for each identified curriculum session.
Maintain regular, open communication with Instructors, and Ascend 2020 Leadership.
Manage ongoing program logistics for all curriculum sessions and graduation.
Serve as “connector” between participants, program partners, and established local resources.
Develop and support a strong Ascend 2020 Advisory Board with a regular meeting and interactive reporting structure between board and Ascend 2020.
Manage the tracking of desired program outcomes
Develop an ecosystem blueprint that leverages the strengths, connections, and resources of existing Houston programs and organizations.
Any and all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s or higher degree from an accredited college or university is required, preferably in Business, Public Administration, Government Affairs or related. MBA and/or Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum of ten (10) years of management experience with a track record of progressive responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrated skill in developing strong teams and collaborations.
Knowledge of how to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and a wide range of business, industry, and community partners.
Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Experience with program design, implementation and operations.
Previous experience in the creation and delivery of training or educational services.
Possess excellent interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity.
Possess excellent organizational skills.
Ability to develop and oversee quality assurance measures to ensure program effectiveness.
Ability to work a flexible schedule.
High ethical standards, both personal and professional.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications; medical, dental, vision & life insurance; Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave; 401(k).
Background checks are conducted of top candidates.
Send resume and cover letter (mail, email, fax or online):
LiftFund, Inc. / Human Resources Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2007 W. Martin St. Fax: 210-533-2940
San Antonio, TX 78207 Online / Website: www.liftfund.com
Director Of Women's Services
Manage the departmental budget and develop cost containment strategies to operate the department. Lead/participate in departmental performance improvement activities and integration of services. Develop departmental interfaces and interface with internal and external customers to provide exemplary service and achieve goals.
Participate in multi-disciplinary committees. Support change-is an advocate of system change and improvement. Leads the change process to ensure that change is successfully implemented.
Facilitates learning opportunities to ensure personal and professional growth of department staff. Review, updates and ensure compliance with policy and procedures related to the Women's Services Unit. Ensure that new employees are oriented and trained appropriately.
Act as preceptor and resource for the department processes. Experience: 5-7 yearsof Labor and Delivery nursing experience required 3-5 yearsof Manager experience in Labor and Delivery required Prior Director-level experience is preferred Education: BachelOR's Degree in Nursing required Masters Degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field highly preferred Certifications Licensure:
Current State Registered Nurse(RN) License Current Basic Life Support(BLS) required Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) preferred Neonatal Resuscitation Program(NRP); Pediatric Advanced Life Support(PALS); Neonatal Advanced Life Support(NALS) preferred Special
Must be able to work under deadlines. Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in wide variety of situations.
Requires high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities. Personal computer skills required. Frequent contact with employees, physicians, customers, community individuals and volunteers. Must be self-motivated to complete work in timely manner to meet deadlines.
The Manager performs a full spectrum of duties, ensuring exceptional client service and employee satisfaction. The essential duties and responsibilities for the Manager position include:
- Maintain accurate spending records and assist Accounting with coding and receipt collecting
- Support General Manager with budget analysis and sales reports, as well as to provide supportive evidence or insights into monthly projection goals.
- Maintain the milk + honey brand facility standards through coordination of all maintenance and improvement projects
- Maintain standards and create processes to ensure your location is organized, clean and presentable
- Coordinate a system so that all client reviews, surveys and concerns are addressed within 24 hours or less
- Possess superior customer service skills to mediate all situations with a calm, helpful demeanor; address on-site client issues in real time
- Ensure the location is in compliance with all regulatory codes and licenses are up to date
- Support the General Manager in decisions that affect the financial health of the business; profitability and maintaining the milk + honey brand and facility standards
- Assist in calculating and updating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business goals, maintain accountability for those goals and revenue projections
- Manage the business so that possible impediments to meeting goals can be dealt with before they affect revenue numbers
- Assist the Procurement Department with retail and back bar ordering, inventory, merchandising and innovation
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to set marketing goals and provide the operational support to achieve those goals
- Communicate location needs for special promotions and social media outreach
- Coordinate the interview process for all staff positions and assist GM in making final decisions about candidates
- Mentor and develop the Assistant Managers, MiT, and Department Heads, providing clear and reachable goals
- Witness or conduct employee verbal and written notices and terminations in a timely manner
- Possess superior customer service skills and knowledge, must be willing to mediate difficult situations with calm, helpful demeanor
- Have a basic understanding of all of the systems and programs that are essential to the management of the business
- Be available on an on-call basis for protocol and system questions from Assistant Managers, MiT and Department Heads
- Demonstrate the calm ability to multitask in a high-pressure environment
- Personify milk + honey’s 4 Principles in every interaction with clients and coworkers
- Must be able to sustain reasonable physical activity for the duration of a scheduled shift
- Must be able to hear so as to effectively understand customer’s needs
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
BEES by milk + honey In a continued effort to give back, milk + honey owns and operates an urban apiary in Austin that supports the local ecosystem, protects the bees, and produces a small harvest of honey each year. Employees have the opportunity to apprentice with the beekeeper in order to learn about organic, non-aggressive beekeeping firsthand and 100% of the honey proceeds go directly back to maintaining their healthy hives.
Provides legal advice and support to upstream unconventional business covering all aspects of exploration, appraisal, development, production, and operation of the onshore unconventional assets (shale oil and gas) including commercial activities, various oil and gas business contracts, acquisitions/divestments, joint ventures, regulatory matters, and safety, environment and sustainable development within the Unconventional business. As required, support other investments.
|Responsibilities and Accountabilities|
APPLY for this position: please "click" on the link :
1. To apply for this role and submit your resume or;
2. Update your preferred email or method of contact, or;
3. Advise us to your next career goals
Alternatively, if you are not interested in this opportunity, please feel free to pass this email on to other qualified friends or colleagues.
Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing and running all assigned interactive projects, including enterprise-level website projects, microsites, web banners, pay per click campaigns, and strategic digital projects. Qualified candidates will manage all jobs from conception to completion, including attending client capabilities presentations, developing estimates and proposals, running projects through the agency, and ensuring that the final deliverables are within scope, delivered on time, and in line with creative expectations. The Digital Account Manager is in charge of the company’s relationship with their clients, and has the responsibility to see that those clients are maximizing the value of Adcetera’s products and services. It’s the Digital Account Manager’s responsibility to maintain, retain, and sell Adcetera’s portfolio of services to clients and accounts. They will attend and facilitate all client meetings and calls and act as the lead on all assigned deliverables and projects. The Digital Account Manager will handle all aspects of production for their projects, including collaborating on creative direction in the initial phases, managing the day-to-day process and reviews, vendor selection and management, billing, client budget and expectation management, and all other steps necessary for the successful completion of each unique job.
- Provide professional, organized, AS-based experience and insight to projects
- Streamline process for successful project management using Adcetera best practices
- Maintain and standardize estimates, pricing, purchase orders, statements of work, and proposals
- Support business development opportunities (proposals, estimates, etc.)
- Maintain and grow professional client relationships
- All aspects of client-facing account service, including building and maintaining strong client relationships
- All aspects of project management, specifically interactive projects
- Manage and review profitability of projects and hours, including monthly billing
- Maintain a clear understanding of brand requirements, products, and guidelines for specific clients
- Provide relevant account knowledge to team(s) regarding the target/client, its industry and its competitors by collecting information from established sources
- Develop a professional and respectful working relationship with AS teammates and creative team
- Provide weekly Adcetera and client status reports and quarterly reviews
- Lead team meetings, acting as the central point for all information related to the account
- Proven work experience as an account manager
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- An ability to understand and analyze project budgets
- Excellent communication and team management skills
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
For more than 35 years, Adcetera has sustained a fast-paced and dynamic, yet fun-loving and casual team environment. We work hard and play hard. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a discretionary bonus plan, full employee health coverage and a generous paid time off policy. We reward longevity with a retirement contribution and an internal promotion strategy. The most recent Houston Business Journal Book of List ranks Adcetera as the second largest Houston–area advertising and marketing agency. We have high expectations for you and for Adcetera as we continue towards the top.
Hvac Service Technician
We are looking for motivated HVAC ServiceTechnicians to join our experienced team of professionals!
Year round work, positive environment, and top Pay.
House Pro provides continual and advanced training and support
Our management team provides individual attention to each employee to achieve success
We strive as a team to deliver superior service and positive experience to our customers
Job roles include:
Residential HVAC Maintenance, Service & Repair
Offering customers complete and consistant solutions
Engage and participate in an advanced training enviorment
Deliver Raving Fan customer service!
5 years experience
customer service oriented
Up to $30 Hourly pay plus commission and bonuses
Company Vehicle, gas card
Outside Sales - Territory Manager
- Platinum Choice Bancard is a leader in the Merchant Services Industry. We are proud of our partnerships allowing us to place any Merchant in need including High Risk. We offer FREE Point of Sale Equipment as well as several free specialty terminals all with no penalty to you. E-sign is available for your merchant applications making your sales process seamless. Platinum Choice Bancard takes a different approach in customer care by analyzing a merchant’s entire situation, rather than just how much we can save them. We believe in a package that will benefit the customer based on the customer’s individual situation. Most companies pay thousands of dollars for what we provide to our Customers for FREE. We are seeking highly qualified Outside Sales Representatives and Managers to fuel our continued growth.
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Packaging Shift Leader
Our mission is to brew the most creative, highest quality beer we can, and get it into the hands of anyone who prefers more interesting beers. We call ourselves Houston’s Most Creative Brewery because we brew a crazy number of constantly rotating recipes involving ingredients and flavor combinations that are atypical for the beer industry. But the truth is, we’re actually really traditional in our approach, and are process-driven and detail-oriented. People love us or hate us, and it takes a very specific type of person to thrive in our culture. We seek out intellectually curious individuals who relish the challenge of extremely high standards without getting flustered by the fact that we are constantly improvising and revising the plan based on new information. We are a very small company that has grown at an incredible pace in its first four years, and is poised to grow even more. We’ve had our fair share of growing pains and have plenty more coming, so we seek out individuals who can bring structure to chaos and will enjoy our fast-paced, hard-driving culture.
We set extremely high standards for ourselves & we dream big. But it’s easy to craft mission statements & build powerpoint decks- the hard part is and always will be execution. The position of Brewer is where the rubber meets the road. It’s where we translate ideas into action, and it’s where some of the hardest work happens, both physically & intellectually.
Packaging Shift Leaders have diverse responsibilities that are all essential to Buffbrew’s success. Success in this specific position will come by doing the following tasks thoroughly and with excellence:
- Managing and executing all packaging of all products, especially bottling and canning
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Creating and maintaining standard operating procedures
- Ability to manage consistency, availability and quality of the end product
- Maintaining CIP processes and procedures
- Ability to multi task and adjust to changing priorities
- Self-motivated to create world class beer
- Capable of conducting quality checks & records
- Technical Knowledge in all applicable aspects of the brewing process.
- Represent Buffbrew in various marketing-related activities including special events, promotional videos, sales calls, and other similar activities.
In addition to the preceding list of clearly-defined responsibilities, there are a plethora of unpredictable tasks that arise on a day-to-day basis. A Packaging Shift Leader must always put the team above the individual and take on additional tasks & responsibilities as needed, pursuing them with the same passion, care, and attention to detail as s/he does every other task. Flexibility is critical.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a production brewing environment, but it is not a requirement. Experience operating a bottling line and/or a canning line is preferred. Technical expertise or experience repairing and maintaining complex machinery is a plus. Must have a clean driving record, including no offenses more severe than simple traffic and parking tickets. Must be able to obtain and maintain TABC permits.
The position of Packaging Shift Leader is an extremely active and physically demanding role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to: stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. A Packaging Shift Leaderlifts extremely heavy objects often, frequently lifting and/or moving up to 55 pounds, and must be able to move kegs that weigh as much as 170 pounds.
The location of this position is in the brewhouse and throughout the warehouse and production floor. Therefore, the work environment consists of conditions typical of a normal manufacturing production environment. The noise level is higher than a normal office environment. Additionally, heavy objects and heavy equipment will be operated in the general proximity of the employee filling this position. Temperature conditions vary extremely as well: the individual’s tasks occur in both the normal production facility, which is not climate-controlled and therefore ranges from 40°F to 110°F, and in the refrigerated cold box, which ranges from 33°F to 40°F.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
THIS COMPANY IS AN AT-WILL EMPLOYER AS ALLOWED BY TEXAS LAW. THIS MEANS THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY PROVISION IN THIS APPLICATION, IF HIRED, THE COMPANY MAY TERMINATE THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE OR NOTICE.
Buffbrew offers Health Insurance, 401k matching, paid vacation, and other benefits
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!