Belle Chasse Job Description Sample
RN - Registered Nurse In Gretna - New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, LA
Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Registered Nurse for a Hospital, near GRETNA - New Orleans-Metairie-Kenner, LA. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our Nurses the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.Benefits including:
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
This job description is a record of the essential functions of the listed job.
The job description that follows will provide the Employee, Administration, Human Resources, Applicants and other agencies with a clear understanding of the position, where the job fits into the organization, and the skill/work requirements in relation to other jobs. Jobs are always changing to some degree and the existence of the approved job description below is not intended to limit normal change or growth. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Description of Position:
The RN provides high quality, safe, cost effective, total nursing care to all patients. The RN assumes responsibility for overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process. Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops, implements and evaluates nursing care plans. Maintains medical records. Administers nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing is required.
Licensed graduates of any of the three types of education programs (bachelor's, associate’s, or diploma) qualify for entry-level positions as a staff nurse. However, some employers may require a bachelor’s degree. They may need to take continuing education to maintain state licensure. Responsibilities Include the Following:
1. Administer Registered Nurse services to patients being serviced by the contracted facility. 2. Provide all patients with an optimum level of care. 3. Completes initial assessment, which includes an evaluation of biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, cultural, educational and discharge planning needs. 4. Develops the patient plan of care based on identified patient needs using a multidisciplinary approach. 5. Reassesses the patient on a continuing basis to include patient’s response to treatment, changes in condition and changes in diagnosis. Updates plan of care based on identified needs. 6. Administer all medications safely and in a timely manner, monitors patients for reactions or side effects. 7. Documents patient care. 8. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions. 9. Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans. 10. Assume responsibility for coordination and planning of patient care within the prescribed medical regime. 11. Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity. 12. Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel, may supervise a particular unit. 13. Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs. 14. Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems. 15. Refer patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance. 16. Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing. 17. Knowledgeable of the care, handling and use of specialized equipment relevant to clinical practice. 18. Utilizes infection control standards. May direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions. 19. Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals. 20. Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities. 21. Registered nurses may work to promote general health, by educating the public on warning signs and symptoms of disease.
Additionally, Must:1. Meet all requirements necessary for licensure and privileges to work in contracted states/facilities.
- Obtain minimum continuing education as required to maintain all necessary licenses.
- Participate in program development, in-services, staff conferences, etc.
- Conform to dress code of the facility/company.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to patients, Company, Federal and State laws.
- Establish and maintain rapport with patients, coworkers, physicians and staff.
- Documentation should meet Ardor’s and the Facility’s standard.
- Some exposure to bodily fluids is possible therefore necessary to adhere to standard precautions and use personal protective equipment as indicated.
- Complete other work assignments as designated within the scope of practice and policies/procedures, laws and regulations.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his or her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illusion describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Sales Account Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Contracted Water Distribution/Wastewater Collection Engineer Manager - 10100039
Job Summary: Under direction of the General Superintendent, provides support for activities of the
Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection (Network) department. Designs and manages projects
that improve or expand the existing S&WBNO water distribution system and wastewater collection
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Serves as a technical advisor for defining and solving engineering, operations and
maintenance issues related municipal water distribution and wastewater collection
• Develops cost estimates for proposed work;
• Manages projects assigned by S&WBNO utilizing S&WBNO staff and approved outside
16 | Page
• Ensures plans and specifications meet overall project team requirements for project scope,
budget and schedule;
• Takes appropriate action to make quick repairs to the water and wastewater network
• Schedules and tracks operation and maintenance activities associates with the water
distribution and wastewater collection system;
• Performs field inspections and maintains records for network related construction activities;
• Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices to problem
solving and design;
• Develops, reviews and revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
• Provides training and conducts SOP exercises;
• Maintains and organizes project documentation and operation and maintenance records
• Reviews project designs prepared by others to ensure that they are properly designed in
accordance with acceptable engineering standards, code compliant, constructible, and meet
project goals with minimum adverse impact to the public and S&WBNO customers;
• Provides technical and managerial support to S&WBNO Facilities Maintenance, Central
Control, Drainage, Sewerage, Water Purification, Power Generation and other S&WBNO
• Performs analysis of water distribution and wastewater collection data, including operation and
maintenance activities, system hydraulics and customer use data;
• Prepares and reviews water and wastewater network construction plans, technical and
administrative reports, coordinating with engineers and technical consultants;
• Provides technical assistance to water distribution and wastewater collection staff;
• Establishes and maintains network records and reports; assists with state and federal reports;
• Develops technical specifications and other related documents for public Procurement related
to water distribution and wastewater collection projects and other purchases. Prepares grant
applications and ensures compliance with grant terms;
• Prepares technical documents for water distribution and wastewater collection activities as
necessary to comply with local, state and federal permit requirements (Wetlands Protection
Act, Water Management Act, National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System, etc.);
• Develops maintains and analyzes water and wastewater network GIS data layers.
• Coordinates water conservation program activities;
• Assists with development of annual water and wastewater network budgets and capital plans;
• Works closely with other professionals including Engineers, Architects, Designers and Project
Mangers as a key team player and integrated multi-disciplinary project delivery team;
• Promotes mentor/mentee relationships through the engagement of both junior and senior
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited engineering school
• Possession of a current Louisiana license to practice professional engineering plus six years
of professional engineering experience. A master's degree in engineering will substitute for
one year of the required experience;
• Experience in design and project management related to municipal utility infrastructure;
• Experience in managing operation and maintenance activities associated with water
distribution and wastewater collection systems preferable;
17 | Page
• Working knowledge of applicable local and national codes and common Civil Engineering
VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Ha
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Equipment Repair Technician
Equipment Repair Technician
As our Repair Technician, you would troubleshoot, diagnose and repair our customer's welding and fabrication equipment at our Harvey, Louisiana facility and at the customer facility.
Applicants must possess prior electrical and industrial experience, including hands-on experience in welding and fabrication equipment repairs or have welding, industrial, manufacturing, or related military experience.
Experience with power tools, hand held tools, high voltage and test equipment is also a requirement.
Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematic diagrams and drawings
Familiar with industrial electrical systems (verification of voltage, amperage and resistance)
Strong mechanical aptitude
Strong organizational skills
Ability to independently problem solve and work within a team environment.
Outstanding compensation program with generous base salary. Benefits include medical, dental, prescription drug, 401k, holidays, generous vacation and PTO accruals.
Company culture, reputation, and customer service, unmatched by local competitors.
An acceptable candidate will also receive additional OEM/Factory technical training and certification after employment.
We prefer applicants to have not held more than two jobs in the last 5 years - with verifiable work and personal references.
Normal work hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm averaging 42.5 hours a week.
Call for an interview or write to Tim Boles @ IWS Gas and Supply, 1425 Forth Street, Harvey, LA. 70058 ph: 504-362-9395
Zea Westbank - Hiring Hosts & Servers
We are looking for people who LOVE food – love to eat food, create food, serve food, and just generally love to work with food!
As the host of the party or in guest service, you are the face of our company and meet and greet all of our guests.
So whether you want to work in the front of the house as a host, server, or at the bar, we can offer you a career or maybe just some extra cash! Whatever it is you are looking for we can be that place. We love to develop people and believe that future employees like you are what makes the guest experience and your work experience our cornerstone for success.
If you believe that your passion is best when you are working in a place you love, go to our careers page, learn a little more about our culture and apply for your next adventure!
keywords: server, host, hostess, waiter, waitress, front of house, sales
Uzee, Butler, Arceneaux & Bowes
Great opportunity to join an established CPA firm, with the ability to work with other professionals in a friendly atmosphere. This position is primarily tax preparation, upper level bookkeeping, and financial statement preparation.
The right candidate will be personable; extremely detail oriented; adapts easily to changing deadlines; flexible to changing duties and priorities based on client needs; able to prioritize; able to effectively communicate with other employees to efficiently manage workflow.
· Prepare year-end financial statements (tax basis and GAAP)
· Prepare income tax returns from clients’ accounting records
· Prepare payrolls, payroll tax returns and sales tax returns
· Prepare GL account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
· Assist in the field on audit engagements
· Significant ad-hoc projects as needed
· Assist with others on larger tasks
· Certified Public Accountant preferred
· 2 years experience in accounting and tax
· Minimum 1 year tax preparation experience
· Public accounting firm experience preferred
· Experience with QuickBooks software
· Experience with Tax Software
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office application
Salary commensurate with experience. Must be willing to undergo background check.
· Accounting 2 years
Please review all application instructions before applying to Patrick J. Bowes.
All Positions Available - Entry Level To Management
OUR INTERVIEW PROCESS IS BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY!
GET YOUR RESUME IN NOW FOR ONE OF OUR OPEN POSITIONS.
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION DUTIES INCLUDE:
MARKETING AND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS!
We are the greatest addition to LOUISIANA! Our expansion goal is to become the fastest growing marketing and promotion based business.
ARE YOU TALENTED & HARDWORKING?
Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership qualities.
UNPARALLELED WORK ENVIRONMENT
UNLIMITED GROWTH FROM WITHIN
STABILITY AND BENEFITS
CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT BEYOND ENTRY LEVEL.
WEEKLY PAY & BONUS'
INCREASES IN PAY
GROWTH INTO MANAGEMENT AVAILABLE!
Ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented job environment. Sharing ideas and creativity, you become an integral part of a winning team.
Local candidates that are available ASAP will only be considered. No experience is required! We offer paid training.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE LOCAL & AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
AND POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
FULL TIME AVAILABILITY
GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
DEGREE IS NOT NECESSARY: AMBITION, LOYALTY, AND MOTIVATION IS.
BECAUSE OF THE IMMEDIATE NATURE OF THE POSITION, ONLY LOCAL RESIDENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following degrees/experiences are the best matches:
Experience in the below industries are PREFERABLE
~ Marketing & Advertising ~
~ Sports & Athletics ~
~ Entertainment ~
~ Military ~
~ Management ~
~ Customer Service ~
In this age of information, people easily ignore media advertising. This makes the face-to-face marketing that we provide all the more powerful. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to changes in the business world and evolve to meet whatever challenges face us. Free thinking and questions are encouraged.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!