Bellevue Job Description Sample
Devops Support Engineer - Remote
Employer (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; Employer is going places. At Employer, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how Employer can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you’re looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We’re committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following Employer’s acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active Employer employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to Employer as part of the acquisition.
Provide expert technical direction in the analysis of multiple and complex systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media. Partner and collaborate with others in the resolution of interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Responsible for ensuring the implementation of technical solutions utilizing expertise learned from multiple and complex client environments. Consult and assess industry advances in technical system technologies.
You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and who know that the job doesn’t end when the clock reads five. We believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Creating the best customer experience is at the root of all that we do.
Your role will allow you to provide personalized service to our customer base. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Own and drive to satisfaction on customer issues via chat, ticketing and phone calls
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to our internal teams
- Execute on service restoration and critical event procedures
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the Employer Cloud customer community
- Challenge and lead the charge to stabilize and optimize the environment
- Drive process improvements within the team and the larger organization as a whole
- Develop tools and automation for your team and others using modern coding platforms and techniques
- Contribute to shared software and services used internally and publically
- Architect and deploy distributed systems for custom or purchased software and services
- Strong grammatical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries
- Passionate about providing high quality customer experiences and learning new technologies
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Demonstrated expertise in systems administration (Linux/Window)
- CCNA certification or equivalent experience. Understanding of all networking layers, TCP/IPv4, v6
- Strong understanding of routers, switches, and firewalls (JunOS a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise network administration and troubleshooting/analysis (DNS, IPsec VPN, BGP, Load Balancing)
- Proven expertise in virtualization (VMWare preferred)
- Familiarity with popular stacks, frameworks and tech, like MEAN, ELK, Couchbase, SQL, Nginx, React, NUnit, Jenkins and Ansible
- Experience developing applications with an understanding of architecture, design, test and deployment
- Experience on an agile team using version control (GitHub, TFS), pair-programming, TDD, and code reviews
- Open to working shifts (morning, mid-afternoon, or evening; M-F, Su-Th or Tu-Sa) with occasional on-call duties
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer style="color:black">
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Occupational Medicine/Urgent Care Locums Opportunity In Washington
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility's most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn't defined by the four walls in which it's practiced. It's defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
We are looking for a Physician for service.
- Start date: 4/28/2017
- End date: 4/28/2017
- Location: Eastern WA
- Type of Clinic (MSG, SSG, Solo, CH): MSG
- Schedule: Monday
Patient Ages: All Ages
On call: N/A
Support Staff: Yes
BC / BE Requirement: BC
Specialty: Occupational Medicine/Urgent Care
DEA / CSR Requirements:
To get started you will need:
A degree from accredited medical school
Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Locum Tenens Providers enjoy:
Abundant available opportunities nationwide
Travel & Lodging arranged by our In-House Logistics Team
Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage).
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email: Nancy.Bumpers@healthtrustws.com
Welcome to HealthTrust.
Occupational Therapist - Acute Therapies In Vancouver, WA
PeaceHealth is now hiring Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists for incredible opportunities in Vancouver, WA! Are you interested in helping patients achieve their highest level of health and independence?We offer a multitude of practice settings for our Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services.
Our Therapists work in collaboration with the patient care team including Clinical Specialists, Physicians, Nurses, Medical Social Workers, Care Managers, and other health care professionals.At PeaceHealth, the fulfillment of our Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. By providing individualized care in an environment of compassion and respect, our caregivers support patients in their journey.
We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring.
Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Overview Do you want to make a difference in healthcare? Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system. Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them . We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve. Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation's largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations in six markets and four states across the country. At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members. As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients in partnership with an RN Nurse Care Manager. We value quality over quantity; at Landmark you will be able to invest more time in your patient visits than you are normally able to spare in a traditional fee-for-service model. Our home visits typically last 30 minutes to an hour, which grants you time to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended Landmark team or with community clinicians. Responsibilities As a Provider, you will be expected to perform the following activities:
Perform a comprehensive initial assessment for newly enrolled patients
Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care and significantly reducing avoidable hospitalizations
Diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of the Nurse Practitioner and consistent with standard of care.
Partner with the patient's primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours. As a Provider at Landmark, you will benefit from the following:
Excellent compensation and benefits, including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more. * A team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
An outcomes-oriented model, where more value is placed on high-quality clinical outcomes than on productivity.
Geriatric expertise - Landmark invests significantly in provider education, with a particular focus on geriatrics and home-based medical care.
Full Time (Part Time and Per Diem available).
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunities available. Qualifications
Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) accredited program. * 2+ years of clinical NP experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge of clinical standards of care.
Current unrestricted NP state license, and current state driver's license
Passion for geriatric care and patients
Comfort with conducting house calls.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Drive Regional On The West Coast
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-334-3007 Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice! NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION! * Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience! * Home Every 2 Weeks! * Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS: * 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
Must have good MVR and driving record Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits!
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations! *Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details: 866-334-3007 WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO. NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
As a massage therapist atthis Employer franchised location,* essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Employer brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Employer policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Employer approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Employer.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
* Employer Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Retail - Merchandising
Merchandising Execution Associates: All Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience.
MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales. MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store. Their focus is on general bay service, projects and product resets while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers. Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, No Weekends Full Time and Part Time positions Day Team Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) spend approximately 80% of their time conducting general bay service or maintenance, ensuring that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience.
Typically, 20% of their time is spent executing special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to our suppliers needs. Typical schedule is Monday
Friday and typically service a single store location. Full Time and Part Time positions Night Team Merchandising Execution Associate(MEAs) spend approximately 80% of their time executing specific projects that introduce new items and conducting category resets to enhance the customer experience.
Typically, 20% of their time is spent building displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures. Some general bay maintenance will occasionally be required. Night MEAs may be on a traveling team typically service multiple stores typically within a 30-mile radius.
Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license and insurance. Typical schedule is Monday- Thursday, 10 hour shifts Full Time and Part time position Merchandising Services Specialists: Merchandising Services Specialists are responsible for implementing company standards for appearance and arrangement and ordering of merchandise.
Plans and coordinates merchandise flow-through. Responsible for servicing and maintaining all assigned locations according to a set weekly visitation schedule. Typical schedule is Monday
Friday Full Time and Part Time positions
Business Development Manager - Leading Facility Management Company!
Since the 1950s, our client has steadily grown and is now considered one of America's leading facility management companies! With over 10,000 employees, they specialize in services such as commercial janitorial, building maintenance, security, and specialty property services.
Their clients include some big names, including Major League Baseball, the NFL, the NBA, and more! With a desire to continue growing, they are currently seeking a Business Development Manager. In this role, you will focus on new business-to-business development for the Seattle region! Your duties will include prospect and visit potential businesses, presenting programs, networking, generating revenue and meeting sales targets,
Medical-Surgical - Medsurg RN - Travel Nurse
As a MedSurg RN, you will conduct patient assessments and prioritize data collection based on patients' immediate conditions or needs. MedSurg RNs perform ongoing assessments and appropriate treatments as ordered by a physician. Documenting patient findings and providing education and support to patients' families is essential to this travel nurse position.
As a Medical Surgical Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
- Provide bedside care for a variety of patients, including pre- and post-op patients.
- Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
- Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Participates in discharge planning and initiates patient education plan as prescribed by physician.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, nurse, psychatric, recovery, registed, transitional
Medical Assistant (Ma)- Bellevue- Adult Primary Care
Job Number: 172224 Department: VM Bellevue
- Adult Primary Care Hours: Variable Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as a Leapfrog Top Hospital of the Decade; Virginia Mason offers you the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level. You will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters - your patients. The Medical Assistant assists providers and other members of the health care team in clinic offices by performing a variety of back office and patient-related tasks and ensuring smooth patient and work flow within the department. This positions p erforms a variety of patient care procedures within the Medical Assistant (MA) scope of practice, which may include but is not limited to: injections, EKGs, ear lavage and blood draws, measuring patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, respirations, and temperature),manage rooming and patient flow, including pre-visit preparation, assisting with the patient visit, and post-visit duties, informs provider of schedule changes that impact patient flow, may assist with front office activities and varied scheduling tasks and reports test results as directed by the provider.
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program, with Washington State Department of Health Medical Assistant
- Certified (CM) or Medical Assistant Interim (IC) credential required.
Knowledge of third party payer requirements required.
Strong aptitude for detail, and ability to work independently, required.
Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills required.
Skill in using a PC required. Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the nation, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!