Bellevue Job Description Sample
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them . We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our model is finding success throughout the country; we are now the nation's largest risk-based, in-home medical group, with operations in six markets and four states across the country.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients in partnership with an RN Nurse Care Manager. We value quality over quantity; at Landmark you will be able to invest more time in your patient visits than you are normally able to spare in a traditional fee-for-service model. Our home visits typically last 30 minutes to an hour, which grants you time to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended Landmark team or with community clinicians.
Responsibilities As a Provider, you will be expected to perform the following activities:
- Perform a comprehensive initial assessment for newly enrolled patients
- Manage patient care on a longitudinal basis, with the primary objective of delivering proactive chronic disease care and significantly reducing avoidable hospitalizations
- Diagnose, prescribe and treat within the scope of the Nurse Practitioner and consistent with standard of care.
- Partner with the patient's primary care provider and specialists to deliver integrated care.
- Participate in a rotated on-call program for home-based patient support after-hours.
- Excellent compensation and benefits, including a robust bonus program, market-leading Paid Time Off (PTO), CME reimbursement, auto allowance, child care benefits, and more.
- A team-based clinical environment, where you will find mission-driven clinicians who are passionate about fixing our broken system of care.
- An outcomes-oriented model, where more value is placed on high-quality clinical outcomes than on productivity.
- Geriatric expertise - Landmark invests significantly in provider education, with a particular focus on geriatrics and home-based medical care.
- Completion of Nurse Practitioner (NP) accredited program.
- 2+ years of clinical NP experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care.
- Current unrestricted NP state license, and current state driver's license
- Passion for geriatric care and patients
- Comfort with conducting house calls.
Management Trainee Intern
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business in the Bellevue/Issaquah areas and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time for the up coming term in a college or university.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction and no reckless or negligent driving incidents on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- 10-12 week commitment with the availability to start either May 10th or June 14th.
Devops Support Engineer - Remote
CenturyLink (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; CenturyLink is going places. At CenturyLink, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how CenturyLink can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you’re looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We’re committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
We are in the process of filling open positions for the combined company following CenturyLink’s acquisition of Level 3 Communications. All qualified candidates who express interest by submitting an application to an open posting will be considered. However, based on business needs, preference may be given to internal applicants on certain positions. We still welcome, and encourage, all application submissions while we continue our integration process. Internal applicants are current, active CenturyLink employees, including Level 3 employees who have transitioned to CenturyLink as part of the acquisition.
Provide expert technical direction in the analysis of multiple and complex systems, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media. Partner and collaborate with others in the resolution of interoperability problems to obtain operations across all platforms. Responsible for ensuring the implementation of technical solutions utilizing expertise learned from multiple and complex client environments. Consult and assess industry advances in technical system technologies.
You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing and who know that the job doesn’t end when the clock reads five. We believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Creating the best customer experience is at the root of all that we do.
Your role will allow you to provide personalized service to our customer base. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Own and drive to satisfaction on customer issues via chat, ticketing and phone calls
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Leverage your day-to-day experiences to provide the voice of the customer to our internal teams
- Execute on service restoration and critical event procedures
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the CenturyLink Cloud customer community
- Challenge and lead the charge to stabilize and optimize the environment
- Drive process improvements within the team and the larger organization as a whole
- Develop tools and automation for your team and others using modern coding platforms and techniques
- Contribute to shared software and services used internally and publically
- Architect and deploy distributed systems for custom or purchased software and services
- Strong grammatical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries
- Passionate about providing high quality customer experiences and learning new technologies
- Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- Demonstrated expertise in systems administration (Linux/Window)
- CCNA certification or equivalent experience. Understanding of all networking layers, TCP/IPv4, v6
- Strong understanding of routers, switches, and firewalls (JunOS a plus)
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise network administration and troubleshooting/analysis (DNS, IPsec VPN, BGP, Load Balancing)
- Proven expertise in virtualization (VMWare preferred)
- Familiarity with popular stacks, frameworks and tech, like MEAN, ELK, Couchbase, SQL, Nginx, React, NUnit, Jenkins and Ansible
- Experience developing applications with an understanding of architecture, design, test and deployment
- Experience on an agile team using version control (GitHub, TFS), pair-programming, TDD, and code reviews
- Open to working shifts (morning, mid-afternoon, or evening; M-F, Su-Th or Tu-Sa) with occasional on-call duties
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Nurse Manager - Emergency In Sedro-Woolley, WA
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities. This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients.
We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions - great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day. Discover a faith-based work culture that's truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Drive Regional On The West Coa
Speak with a Recruiter now!
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING EXPERIENCED CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS FOR A MULTI-STATE REGIONAL POSITION!
- Earn up to $.43cpm depending on experience!
- Home Every 2 Weeks!
- Driving in TX, NM, AZ, CO, WY, NV, ID, WA, OR, CA, UT, MT, NE, KS, OK
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
- 6 months verifiable tractor/trailer experience in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years/No controlled substance charges in last 10 years
- Must have good MVR and driving record
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
*Important message from Navajo Express to all CDL holders: As of 10/2017 all commercial vehicles must be equipped with electronic on board recording devices. This change will have an impact on your career as a professional Driver and we want to protect all Drivers in this industry by providing knowledge and education about this drastic change in our field - call us for details:
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
Massage Therapist - Full Time & Part Time
As a massage therapist at Employer Bellevue Overlake, essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your franchised location, designing specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs, and upholding the Employer brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Employer policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Employer approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Employer.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
* Employer Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
OverviewEmployer is partnering with Fortune 500 companies to hire energetic, driven Merchandisers!ABOUT THE JOBThe Part-Time (PT) Merchandisers will be merchandising our clients' products when working in the largest retailers to ensure product and shelf integrity in your community. The part-time merchandiser position offers flexible short and long-term schedules throughout the year. Qualified candidates must have an eye for detail and understand basic merchandising tasks (resets, pack out, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc.) to achieve best-in-class results.CAREER OPPORTUNITYWith Employer' rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. Employer trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!ABOUT 2020 COMPANIESFor nearly 25 years, Employer has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US; launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. We partner with the largest brands and partner with exceptional team members to create best-in-class results for our clients and their consumers.What's in it for you?* Paid Training
Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work in well-known retailers in your communityCLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION#SyndmerchandisingDuties and Responsibilities
* Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
Completes required training and certification programs
Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
Build brand recognition; image and voice
Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
Performance Measurements:* Completion Rate
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
Standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
Associated topics: buyer, inventory, merchandise, purchase, raw material, ship, shipment, store, supplier, supply chain
Facilitates the origination, credit analysis underwriting and ongoing administration of loans. Works as a team closely with clients, Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers.
- Works with clients, Relationship Managers and Portfolio Managers to analyze loan needs and options available to meet client financial goals.
- Learning to conduct analysis by generating, running and utilizing system generated reports.
- Learning financial spread programs
- Learning to prepare credit presentations
- Identifies and offers products and services appropriate for the client in conjunction with the Relationship Manager
- Learning to analyze client personal and business financial condition
- Learning to recognize and mitigate credit and industry risks
- Learning to analyze and complete portfolio analysis
- Provides exemplary customer service to internal and external clients
- On-going loan administration, file maintenance and collection of financials
- Learning to ensure regulatory and bank compliance of all loan packages
- Other duties as assigned
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or other relevant area preferred- or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of commercial or consumer lending experience or Bachelor's degree in Finance or other relevant area
- Learning how to complete the credit presentation
- Developing a full understanding of cross sell opportunities across the bank
- Developing understanding of banking and credit administration environments
- Basic understanding of personal and business financial statements and tax returns
- Developing knowledge of loan documentation and collateral perfection
- Learning loan origination, financial spreading, and other banking software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Research and analysis skills with attention to detail
- Ability to organize and process multiple projects to assure timely and accurate completion
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a team environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and positive attitude with team members and clients
- Building knowledge of other banking services offered by other Lines of Businesses to identify and offer qualified referrals
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
- Have a Sense of Community. We firmly believe that we're only as strong as the communities we serve. Your involvement is an important part of who we are.
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to drive to various locations
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Bellevue - 112th-1188
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!