Bellevue Job Description Sample
Project Engineer - Transportation
Store Support Associate Team Leader- Bellevue, WA
Assist the Team Leader in all aspects of daily operations including cash office management, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance, and special projects as assigned. Lead and develop Team Members.Responsibilities
Set and achieve the highest standards of retail execution.
Help foster a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
Partner with Team Leader to select, train, develop, mentor, motivate and counsel Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
Model and deliver outstanding customer service.
Work with team members to ensure customers receive the highest level of service possible.
Follow through on all customer questions, requests, and resolve concerns as needed.
Maximize productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
Work with the Team Leader to achieve sales, margin, expense, and labor targets.
Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
Keep all cases and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly rotated.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building and leadership skills
High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our products, core values, and company philosophy
Proficient mathematical skills to calculate margin, monitor profitability, and manage inventory
Basic to intermediate proficiency with computer applications and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related applications
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
1+ year of Leadership experience
Customer Service Focus
Store Operations (Inventory, Labor Management, Cost Control)
Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
Environment Planning Department Manager
Why Choose HNTB?
For more than a century, HNTB has helped deliver infrastructure solutions that best meet the unique needs of our clients. With client relationships spanning decades, we understand infrastructure life cycles and have the perspective to solve technical challenges with clarity and imagination.
We are far more than a design firm. We see and help address far-reaching issues of financing, legislation, design, construction, community outreach and ongoing operations. As employee-owners committed to the highest levels of performance, we enable clients to achieve their goals and inspiring visions.At HNTB, we're encouraged to go beyond discovering mere solutions that will impact our very landscape.
We are encouraged to ask, "What if?" Our HNTB family fosters an inventive and resourceful commitment to finding unique answers to complex problems. We believe that the act of wondering sparks creativity. We will work to foster your creativity, career and personal growth.
Come join HNTB and unleash your spark of imagination.For you, "together" can mean the chance to put together an exciting career. At HNTB "together" also means collaborating across geographies and disciplines within the firm. And "together" means that we are partners with our clients. Our goals are linked, and their success is our success. "Together" means that we are engaged in the communities we serve — we live there — and are committed to their growth and development.
Just like we are committed to delivering for our clients, HNTB is also committed to delivering for you by offering benefits to protect the health of you and your family, help you balance family and career, and build your savings for retirement. Learn more at https://www.myhntbtotalrewards.com.
Responsible for direction and supervision of a large professional or technical group. Coordinates project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments to ensure clients are provided the best planning capabilities to meet their needs. Responsible for technical coaching and mentoring and efficient, productive utilization of staff in providing high-quality service.
Actively manages assigned project management activities (project scope, schedule, budget and quality management) and performs technical discipline tasks including research, reports, design, specifications and plan preparation.
Implements and executes the firm's sophisticated practices (SSA, SCA, SDA).
Responsible for the hiring, supervision, mentoring, professional development, evaluation and termination of department staff members.
Coordinates department activities and assigns priorities and staff to projects.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualification Bachelor's degree in Planning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Engineering, Geology, Biology, Environmental Science or related field 12 years planning experience including: transportation planning, NEPA, transit, urban planning and public involvement or related experience 2 years supervisory experience
Preferred Qualification/SkillsMaster's degree in Planning, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Engineering, Biology, Environmental Science or related field PE, AICP, UDLA, RLA, RA, or CEP #LI-KD1 *INDGeneral Work Conditions Office Environment: Work is generally performed in an office environment in which there is only minimal exposure to potentially unpleasant working conditions. Incumbent must have the ability to stand and sit frequently, and reach horizontally as well as vertically for overhead use.
HNTB Corporation is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. The HNTB Companies are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, or other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law). We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individual with a disability where appropriate.
"EEO is the Law" Poster
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement
Field Test Engineer
- Participate in new features (5G/4G) verification for Verizon/Sprint/ATT/T-Mobile certification testing.
- Support field log analysis for new features and support IOT testing for 5G/4G technologies as required.
- Support lab and certification log analysis.
- Support Verizon/Sprint/ATT/T-Mobile certification process for Lab/Field/IOT test.
- Support the log analysis for new feature testing from lab/field/IOT/carrier/Regression test.
- Work on (R&S/ANITE/ANRITSU/SPIRENT) box for Verizon/Sprint/ATT/T-Mobile.
- Apply Wireless Communication knowledge to debug and test, Samsung modem 5G/4G/3G/2G product lines.
- Travel for work to support Lab/Field/IOT test and log analysis.
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple teams and challenging schedules.
- Ability to work with ownership and bring innovations in test methodology.
- Strong cellular system knowledge in CDMA/UMTS, LTE and A-LTE.
- Background in Electrical Engineering with a good understanding of 3GPP2 CDMA and 3GPP LTE systems.
- Good understanding of Mobile phone protocol stack from L3(RRC) to L1 (Physical Layer) is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, telecommunications, or computer science
- Must have 1 year of experience - no more than 2 years please.
Quality Assurance Manager
Job Code: #11625279
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, 98004
Position Description: Company is seeking a wide range of candidates for openings in support of a recent contract award to provide support to the US Navy. We are looking for an experienced information technology professional to serve as the Quality Assurance Manager providing daily supervision and direction to support staff. Support will be required in the following areas: Production Operations, Installation and Database Administration, Training and Helpdesk Operations. Work is associated with the development, fielding and support of a large family of shore based maintenance applications.
- Must have experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in a managerial role in work involving Ship Maintenance and Ship Life-cycle Management Systems.
- Must have some managing experience.
- Must have requirements analysis and software programming experience.
- Must establish and maintain a process for evaluating software and associated documentation.
- Must determine the resources required for quality control.
- Must maintain the level of quality throughout the software life cycle.
- Conducts formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Must be able to perform complex program management tasks and develop standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Master’s Degree preferred in an IT field preferred. Bachelor’s Degree will be substituted for additional years of experience.
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have an ACTIVE SECRET clearance
Please note if you have any experience with the following:
- DoD/DoN acquisition, budgeting, and investment management policies, guides, and regulations.
- Defense Business Systems.
- Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture Framework (DODAF).
- Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), with emphasis on the guidance issued by the DoD Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO).
- Operational Activities: Enterprise services, Supply Support, Materials Management, Maintenance Planning, Nuclear Propulsion, Maintenance Execution, Workforce Management, Financial Management, Facilities and Equipment, Product Lifecycle Management and information technology products.
- Software languages, applications, operating systems, frameworks, integrated data environments and other expertise.
- Software/Systems Engineering using Agile methodologies, with the ability to tailor to a specific systems engineering process and software development tools
- Use of PMO-IT SDLC tools. (Serena Business Manager, Serena Dimensions, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Unified Functional Testing (UFT)) Database Programming – schema design, architecture, performance tuning, SQL scripting, database consolidation, database migration, system backups and database admin.
- Application Test and Evaluation, particularly unit testing and integration testing.
- Asset Management: government documents, hardware, software (to include license agreements)
- Modification/maintenance/installation/integration of an interfaced enterprise solution of GOTS software products
- Information Assurance – DoD/DoN IA requirements and industry best practices.
- IT Infrastructure Support – hosted environment operations.
- System Administration – Sys Admin, help desk support, trouble ticket resolution.
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
National Recruiters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Lab Test Engineer
- Responsible for the verification, certification and validation of device chipsets, mobile device products and applications
- Includes testing handset software and hardware in live networks in a mobile or stationary CDMA and/or GSM environment
- Field testing (drive testing) in designated test areas for various operators.
- Characterization and discovery of drive routes to meet coverage requirements when designated areas are not mapped.
- Good knowledge of T-Mobile requirement test (about 1,500 test cases)
- Experience in AGPS, Bluetooth, CNAM, Device Security, CAT1, Echolocate, EVS, IR94, LTE-U, RCS, RTT, VoLTE, 4x4 MIMO, Wi-Fi calling, FOTA, IOT, CMAS, Mobile Hotspot, small cell, NFC, Mobile Hotspot, partner brands, protocol, Carrier Aggregation, VoLTE/IMS, Sim unlock, RF parametric, Robotics, signal bar testing, SUPL, User Experience, Visual Voicemail, Tethering & Wi-Fi sharing, etc
- Project Management / Team Management
- Solid understanding of wireless and mobile technologies (GSM/GPRS/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, LTE, Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi®, RFID/NFC)
- Create, execute, maintain and report on product feature performance, conformance, and regression tests
- Participate in review of requirements and contribute to detail specification of features for new networking products
- Candidate must be technically sound on hardware/software development and release processes, detail oriented, able to identify, troubleshoot, and clearly document all problems and drive quality to exceed customer expectations
- Fundamental Knowledge of RF Technology and RF Test Equipment
- Knowledge of wireless protocol log capturing and diagnosis tools for various chipsets such as QXDM, Shannon DM, Wireshark, Air Logging tool
- Familiar with test management software like QualityCenter (beneficial, not required)
- Experience in call processing for CDMA & GSM device
- Good job knowledge and experience of lab testing such as robotics, Anritsu (MD8475A, MD8480C, ME7834L), Rohde & Schwarz (PQA with CMW500), Anite (keysight) & Spirent
- Familiar with test specifications like VZW FIT testing, AT&T 10776, DG11, GCF et.al.
- Chinese bilingual preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience with at least BSCS or equivalent degree in EE/Computer Science or similar engineering degree, or equivalent experience. No more than 3 years please.
Outside Sales Payment Processing
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Event Parnership Coordinator (Sales Position)
We have a unique sales environment setup where we are not selling anything to the hosts/organizers (partners) that we work with. We provided custom event apparel at youth events at no cost and support the organization that we partner with a sponsorship from revenue generated onsite.
With that said wehave become one of the largest on site event apparel company's in the US, providing on site custom event apparel for our partners at over 1,500 youth and amateur events across the US and Canada annually. We are capable and we secure some of the largest on site event merchandise contracts in the youth sporting market.
As an Event Partnership Coordinator you will look to create win-win situations for event hosts/partners -- such as schools, sports teams, coaches, booster clubs, and governing bodies, high school associations etc. -- by finding qualified leads, contacting them via cold calls & Email Outreach and sending tailored proposals that will put us in the best position to be selected as the official merchandise vendor.
Will include, but not limited to:
- Business Development-- This position will gear at trying to grow our partnership/customer base by signing new customers in various sporting/activities markets.
- Cold Calls & Email Outreach-- In order to find new business you will need to reach out to potential partners each day looking to make 20-30 new contacts on a regular basis
- Relationship Building--Once you are able to partner with an organization it is imperative to create a genuine relationship with them so that you can build a long term relationship with them.
- Customer Retention-- You will need to follow up with all customers following the completion of an event to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Optional Travel/Networking--There is an opportunity to travel to the larger events that you have created a partnership with to expand on the relationship and possibly network for the future.
- Prior experience working at a Sports Commission, National Governing Body, or as Event Director (Soccer, Hockey, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Track & Field, Wrestling, Swimming, Cheer, Gymnastics, etc) / youth sporting industry is a plus.
- Experience in researching, negoationating, and sending proposals.
- In order for you to understand what we do we ask that you attend a few events to see what we do on site.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Willingness and desire to learn and succeed
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the sales goal
- Excellent verbal and written skills -- extremely proficient in both email & phone correspondences
- An appreciation for being a team player and learning our industry
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate about achieving desired results
- Detail-oriented in maintaining customer records in our CRM database (full training provided)
- Compensation and
- Employment Type:
Full-time -- 40 Hours / Week 8-5 Mon-Fri.
- Competitive Hourly Wage (35K-40K) / Depending On Experience (D.O.E.) Plus Commission
- Optional: opportunity for additional commission to be earned through selling onsite at the events we cover (we attend local and national events every weekend of the year). There is a potential to earn an additional 5K-15K annually depending on how many events you work in a year.
- Potential for growth within the company
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Medical Benefits after 90 days
- Paid Vacation
- Employment Type:
ART - Senior Visual Effects (Vfx) Artist
Responsibilities will include a broad range of tasks such as creating environmental effects, destruction, character based effects such as combat/blood/mud as well as missions and cutscenes. This is a fulltime, onsite position at the Sucker Punch studio in Bellevue, WA.
- Real-time VFX creation experience with a solid grasp of timing, scale, color, composition, motion and physics
- Experience with and an understanding of vector math
- Texture creation experience
- Ability to give useful critiques of VFX as well as receive feedback and art direction
- Experience working between art, design and programming departments
- Strong communication skills
- Applicants must be able to work in the USA and willing to relocate to Seattle, WA
- Experience with using expressions to generate art
- One or more current-gen AAA shipped titles
- Pre-rendered visual FX creation
- Maya & Houdini expertise
- Shader writing skills (HLSL, etc.)
- Lighting experience
- Basic modeling and UVmap understanding
Programming - Senior Programmer
Work for this position will be done primarily in C++. Experience designing and working with complex, large-scale software projects is a plus, as is experience optimizing large code bases. We're open to candidates who've specialized in a variety of areas on other teams. Generally, our engineers contribute in multiple areas of the project, so if you've done good work elsewhere, that experience is likely to be useful at Sucker Punch.
- 3+ years commercial programming experience is a plus. Game industry experience is not strictly required, but is strongly preferred.
- Must be fluent in C++.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!