Bellhop Job Description Sample
Come join the completely remodeled Hilton in Brentwood and enjoy these benefits. We are looking for outgoing dynamic individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and delivering wonderful service.
• FREE MEAL EVERY DAY
• FREE PARKING
• PAID TIME OFF FOR FULL TIME AND PART TIME ASSOCIATES
• UP TO 5 WEEKS OF PAID TIME OFF POSSIBLE
• MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE
• TRAVEL PERKS WITH HILTON
• REFERRAL BONUSES AND 6 PAID HOLIDAYS
• FUN ATMOSPHERE
The Bell position has the following responsibilities. Applicants must be customer focused, professional in appearance and have an outgoing personality. Good driving record is required as well as position drives the hotel van transporting guests around Brentwood. This opening is for a bell person to work full time or part time with us. We would require 3 shifts per week minimum.
· Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Remain calm and attentive, especially during heavy hotel activity and emergencies.
• Retrieve guest items from cars, busses, vans and carts. Grasp, lift, carry and/or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items throughout hotel to designated room. Navigate bellcart through public areas, guest room corridors and to elevators. Requires physical stamina to stand, lift, carry and walk contiguously for duration of shift.
• Escort customers to accommodations; visually inspect room and telephone and deficiencies such as towels to housekeeping immediately. Point out room features and directory for reference.
• Directs guest flow through hotel giving assistance and directions to restaurant and other guest / client facilities.
• Listen and respond to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answer questions and other assistance giving accurate information regarding outlet hours, other hotel services, directions to local attractions or function rooms, car rentals, air line shuttle service, etc.
· Pick up and deliver guest laundry to and from guest rooms in a timely, accurate manner.
• Deliver morning newspapers, VIP or Express Check out packets, mail, packages, faxes, etc. to specific guest rooms.
• Maintain and post hotel reader boards and public area signage.
• Clean and polish carts and other equipment used in the department.
• Retrieve and input data from a computer terminal in an accurate, error-free manner.
• Answer the Bell desk phone and provide information as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor such as assisting a door person or Package Room Attendant when necessary.
Position is also trained at the front desk of the hotel and participates in courteous check-in and check-out of guests, answering phones, assisting gift shop guests, etc. Great opportunity to grow into the hotel industry
Please apply in person at 9000 Overlook Blvd in Brentwood or apply online. Position pays $10 per hour plus tips. Must be able to pass drug test, and background check. EOEJB.0.33.LN
Houseperson / Bellhop
Duties of a Hotel Houseman
1. Maintain and clean rooms, bathrooms and work areas
2. Clean furnishings and carpets
3. Clean and maintain common areas within the hotel
4. Shovel snow from walkways
5. Assist with bellman duties when required
6. Reply guests’ questions and handle any concerns
7. Assist front desk staff as an when required
8. Replenish supplies in guest rooms
9. Change bed linens and empty trash as required
10. Assist housekeeping staff with laundry removal
The Onin Group is a Birmingham-based, privately held group of companies focused on people. Our core business is staffing, where we are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and rank as one of SIA's fastest growing largest staffing firms year after year. Onin Staffing is ranked #17 on SIA's list of Largest Industrial Staffing Firms in the US.
Are you looking for some extra cash during the Holidays?
We are now hiring Bell Ringers for the Holiday Season to collect donations. The project will run from November 24, 2017 to December 25, 2017. Candidates will be required to stand for long periods of time at various retail store locations and interact with the general public.
Most shifts will be 8 hours with a 30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks, some alternate shifts will be available as well.
Must always be in a pleasant mood.JB.0.51.LN
Dress appropriate for the weather, and always wear provided apron and hat.
Must check in with the employer at the beginning of each shift.
Greet everyone, thank them, and make eye contact.
You are allowed to sing and have fun, just don't over do it. Do something unique and exciting.
Always stay on your feet while at your post, NO sitting down unless on your lunch break (away from post).
Must pass background check.
Must be reliable and have the ability to get to work ON TIME.
You will be paid on a weekly basis.
Associated topics: bellstand attendant, club, desk, door attendant, inn, luggage attendant, plaza, resort, spa, spencer
Valet Parking Suffolk County
Valet Parking Attendant needed to start this week ASAP.
The job is mostly weekends. Some weekday possibilities exist.
Applicants need to be clean cut, have good license, and have the ability to drive stick shift.
Also, you need to be personable, reliable, energetic, mature, and a good communicator.
The base pay plus tips pay range should be $12 - $14 per hour.
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall & Homestead
Is looking for
Palace at Coral Gables
Luxury Independent Living for Active Adults
1 Andalusia Avenue Coral Gables, FL 33134
Best Independent Living Community in the US
by the National Associated of Home Builders, 2014
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To provide valet parking, front door service for residents, families & visitors and package delivery.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all visitors in a friendly & professional manner.
- Assist residents & visitors out of their car.
- Park residents’ cars and guests’ cars.
- Deliver grocery & other packages to residents’ apartments every hour on the hour.
- Monitor pay machine & troubleshoot problems at the Parking Garage exit gate.
- Assist Palace driver in unloading packages and groceries from Palace Shuttle Bus.
- Experience in valet service operation preferred.
- Must be capable of driving auto and manual transmission.
- Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid, clean FL driver’s license.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English. Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to write routine reports.
- Basic math skills required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Polite, responsible, outgoing, punctual, quick on the feet and resourceful.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be able to work on weekends, holidays, & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Must enjoy teamwork.
- Demonstrate good verbal communications & interpersonal skills.
- Have patience and the ability to speak clearly with the elderly.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Life Care Center of Old Hickory Village
Part-time (12 hours)
The VALET loads, transports, and unloads patients for medical appointments and activity outings in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license and valid commercial driver's license in current State, as applicable, with a satisfactory driving record per Life Care standards
- Prior experience in health care or geriatrics preferred
Specific Job Requirements
- Must complete pre-inspections before use of vehicle
- Must be able to monitor regular maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, etc.)
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: transportation responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to safely load, transport, and unload patients
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
We offer competitive pay in a team-oriented environment.
For more information on our location, visit us at http://lifecarecenterofoldhickoryvillage.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Old Hickory, TNAPPLY NOW
No longer simply nursing homes, Life Care offers more services in order to meet the needs of residents and patients across the country. Through the years, Life Care added Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted and independent living facilities, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, and on-site physicians.
Life Care continues to look for innovative ways to enhance resident and patient care. The same passion for resident-centered care, that started in 1970, still fuels Life Care today.
Today Life Care operates or manages more than 200 skilled nursing, rehabilitation, Alzheimers and senior living campuses in 28 states
Drive, park and retrieve Customer cars in a safe and courteous manner and assist Customers in and out of their vehicle. Valet drivers play a crucial role in making sure all customers are given a professional, courteous and timely valet service. Valet Drivers must be able to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission (stick shift).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance and arrive and remain in complete uniform before and during scheduled shifts
- Inspect each vehicle before taking possession and mark tickets of findings Inform customers of valet rate
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility or Senior Manager.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the lot to be able to provide customer directions to customers to various locations in the area, if needed
- Respond to customer questions in a prompt and courteous manner
- Observe all traffic laws and safe driving practices.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Supervisor, Facility or Senior Manager.
- Report any unknown, observed or suspected violation of company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the supervisors
- Respond to customer questions in a prompt and courteous manner Assist Supervisors and Managers with additional duties, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience Required: Less than High School education or one month related experience, training or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior valet driving experience preferred
License Requirement: The employee will be required to have and maintain a valid state driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving record. Should be able to drive a vehicle with a manual transmission (stick shift).
Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 2nd shift, 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
Ability to effectively respond positively to customer problems or complaints.
Ability to add, subtract, two digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance and be in complete uniform at all times.
Other Attributes: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but standard written or oral instructions. Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment; able to deal with change, delays or unexpected events.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time to park and retrieve customer vehicles; use hands to handle cash and equipment. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Additional Information (if applicable):
Shift Requirements May Include:
Second, Third, and Weekends Salary: $13.00/hr
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Recognizing the importance of people to our success, we are committed to offering (i) comprehensive and competitive benefits for eligible full-time employees, (ii) a culture of communication that encourages discussions between employees and managers about work or employment concerns, (iii) ongoing professional development through our
SP+ University training programs and (iv) a strong commitment to business integrity and compliance.
We invite you to join our team, and work with us to continue our tradition of providing clients Innovation In Operation.
Service Valet - Fiesta Lincoln
Berge Automotive Group is looking for a Service Valet for the Fiesta Lincoln dealership in Mesa, AZ. The Berge Group is a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for decades.
This is an entry level and hands-on position. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Detail, wash, clean and prepare vehicles for delivery to customers
- Move cars, clean the lot, and perform other basic and critical functions at the dealership
- Drive customers to their homes or work when they leave their cars for service
You will be responsible for the quality of your work and helping the Service Team create satisfied customers. This is a great way to join the car business. We are looking for an individual that can work flexible hours including weekends. This is a full time position.
You should have a clean driving record, be receptive to training, be positive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Excellent People Skills are a Must!
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(k) with a company-match.
As part of our application process, we perform background checks and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate with the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program. Bilingual candidates welcome.
Valet - Valet Parking
Job Title: Valet | Valet Parking | Sioux Falls
: VALET PARKING
Hours Per Shift: 8 hr
JOB SUMMARY Possess outstanding front line customer service and create a positive first and last impression to customers (patients, families, visitors, etc.) who use Valet Service at any valet entrance. Displays extraordinary professionalism and tact when interacting with customers at stressful and busy times.
Exert self confidence and remain in control amidst distractions. Demonstrates empathy and a caring attitude toward customers that are under stress. Must be able to work outside in all kinds of environmental elements and walk up to 8 miles a day at a steady pace.
These services of valet include assisting patients, families, and other customers by meeting and greeting them, parking their vehicle, providing directions, assisting anyone using handicapped areas and offering any other reasonable services. Valets are responsible for the general upkeep, inside and outside, of all valet entrances. When patients and visitors are ready to leave, the valet will retrieve the vehicle and return it to the customer.
The valet is also expected to assist any healthcare staff when discharging patients. This may include opening vehicle doors and/or loading personal belongings into the vehicles. Must be able to operate all types of motor vehicles using manual or automatic transmissions.
Is expected to create a favorable image of the Sanford campus by demonstrating a warm and caring attitude towards patients, visitors and family members, and their vehicle. Must be willing to extend a hand and welcome people. Good communication skills are required to deal effectively, tactfully, and courteously with all guests.
Must be perceptive to the needs of patients, visitors and family members and seek appropriate resource when needed. Must have a positive attitude, the ability to learn quickly and adapt easily to change. Possesses good problem solving skills.
If unable to answer customer's question, use available resources to try to find the answer. Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment during unusual circumstances and possess good critical thinking skills.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES This is an as needed position with 8-hour shifts starting between 5:00am and 1:00pm, days and evenings, no weekends or holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS When applicable, the employee must have a current valid Category II driver's license, and must meet all medical guidelines for Sanford Health Category II drivers. No specified level of education is required.
About Sanford Health: At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing. Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities. In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth. We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world. The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities. We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach.
Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future. Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-243-1372 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . In compliance with federal law requiring employers to verify new employees' U.S. employment eligibility, Sanford participates in E-Verify. To learn more click here for English Version at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterEnglish.pdf or here for Spanish Version at https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/EverifyPosterSpanish.pdf .
Req Number: req12982
Bellperson - Part Time - Oceanside Pier Resort
Bellperson - Part Time - Oceanside Pier Resort
Bellperson The primary purpose of this position is to serve resort guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property. A Bell Person will assist guests and ensure proper handling of their luggage while maintaining a professional appearance and cordial attitude to both guests as well as staff members. This position will promote Resort Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations. Provides assistance to guests in the process of check-in, check-out, room moves and other related service needs as requested. Essential Job Functions
nsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Greet guests and offer luggage assistance as needed: including check in, check out, and room moves. Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner. Deliver messages, luggage, packages, flowers, cribs, highchairs, shower chairs, newspapers, and ice or run errands as required to exceed guest expectations. Answer questions pertaining to amenities, services, policies, attractions, dining, entertainment, directions etc. Coordinate transportation needs for owners and guests. Keep main entrance, lobby and porte-cochere clean and free of trash or other debris. Maintain luggage carts to ensure they are in working order. Track bell cart inventory. (55% time)
Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (15% time)
Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures. (15% time)
Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (10% time)
Performs other duties as needed (5% time)
Qualifications ## Minimum Requirements and Qualifications a)
High School diploma or equivalent
Valid driver’s license b)
- N/A c)
Knowledge and skills
Excellent communication skills.
Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions, short correspondence and memos
Ability to give high priority to customer service
Ability to solve problems with a minimum of guidance
Ability to read, write and understand English
Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed d)
Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard
Ability to legally drive a vehicle e)
Job experience + 1 year of front desk / bell attendant experience in a hospitality/hotel environment and/or + 1 year of customer service experience in service or retail environment Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.
Primary Location: United States of America- California-Oceanside
Organization: WVO - Resort Management
Oct 11, 2017, 2:21:03 PM
Requisition ID: 1715134
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!