Bellmore Job Description Sample
Travel Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - L&D - RN (Bellmore,Ny)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Sales Customer Service
Looking for a career change or first employment?
Title: Sales, Customer Service
Company: Chaimov Groups Inc.
LEADS ARE AVAILABLE
Description: We provide supplemental programs to Union workers and associations in the state of New York. Work with Union members and their sponsors.
Example: FDNY, NYPD, American Nurses Association and United Federation of Teachers.
Details: You will be their personal consultant. Finding out what benefits members qualify for via a computer based program called, "Needs Based Analysis Survey." Explaining the features, answering their questions, and completing the necessary paperwork. No experience necessary. We will train you on everything you need to learn to be successful. Willingness to learn and excellent communication skills are a must.
This is a FULL-TIME POSITION
Flexible hours & full Union benefits after 90 days of employment
*You must complete and pass a background check upon hire.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the proper screening of your resume. Once the process is complete, your resume will be sent to our Regional Manager for further review. If it is selected, you will be contacted immediately by our Human Resource Department to schedule your interview.
Best of Luck!
Protecting working families is what we do best!
Position: Financial Sales/Sales Management
- Recruit and train Financial Sales Representatives who help clients identify and achieve their financial goals.
- We offer a comprehensive array of finance products to help clients develop a sound, long-term finance strategy.
- New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high quality products, and impeccable service.
- Build your own team.
Training, Support and Professional Development:
- For Financial Sales Representatives at New York Life offers a comprehensive three year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance.
- Our finance sales mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele.
- New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice.
- You will be in business for yourself - but never by yourself .
- For a Financial Sales Representative, we require highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers.
- The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
We are looking for a Full-Time Administrator to join our team! You will assist the Office Manager and work alongside other administrative personnel.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Write and distribute mail/email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and control inventory
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in preparation of Financial Statements
- Assist in preparation of Engagement Letters
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi‐task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:
When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.
We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country’s largest traveler networks.
The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.
When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:
Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it’s all about making connections – connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
You’ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
Calculus Tutors (Bellmore,Ny)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Hha/Home Health Aide - Live In -Immediate Placement
Join the Family: We only hire caregivers we would select to care for our own family members, which is why many of our employees have had previous experience caring for members of their own families. Whether you’re contemplating a new career path or looking for a more flexible and rewarding position, we have opportunities for a wide variety of individuals and situations. WE ARE CURRENTLY STAFFING HHA'S/PCA's for 12 hour Shifts and Live In!
Requirements of the | Home Health Aide | CareGivers | PCA | Personal Care Aide:
· Home Health Aide (HHA) / PCA certificate
· Minimum of 1 year home care experience
· Criminal Background Check / conducted
· Full physical required within one year
· Ability to work weekends and a flexible schedule
· Live-in a PLUS
· Licensed driver with valid insurance / automobile a PLUS
· High School Diploma or GED
· Valid driver's license
· Car insurance and reliable transportation
We are looking for a CPA MANAGER to join our team!
We are a growing Accounting firm located in Bellmore, New York specializing in client service of a diversified client base. Our clients look toward us to receive intimate accounting and tax services that address their individual needs.
The prospective candidate should be a CPA with over 10 years of experience.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Prepare payroll, sales tax, individual and corporate tax returns
- Be able to review tax returns
- Prepare financial statements
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Interpersonal skills with staff and clients
- Previous experience in accounting and tax
- Obtained CPA license
- Computer skills of QuickBooks, Excel, UltraTax,
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We are growing.
Our practice consists of 60% tax, 30% accounting, 10% financial statement prep.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CURRENTLY LIVE ON LONG ISLAND IN NASSAU OR WESTERN SUFFOLK COUNTIES SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. This entry-level full-time position for a full-time Draftsperson. We are hiring immediately in our North Bellmore office. The successful candidate need not be licensed but will be working for a Registered Architect to produce design and construction drawings using AutoCAD, in addition to doing field sketching and measuring. Prior experience drawing is a plus, as is work in an architectural environment, as is experience with Microsoft Office programs. 75% residential work and 25% commercial work. Applicants should have their own transportation, a strong command of the English language, be detail oriented and thorough, and a fast learner. Non-smoking office. Office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Please submit resume with a cover letter indicating your salary requirements.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!