Bellows Assembler Job Description Sample
Electrical Panel Assembler / Electrical Assembler
We are currently seeking an Electrical Panel Assembler / Electrical Assembler! This is a 1st shift, long-term position. You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Electrical Panel Assembler
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Electrical Panel Assembler Compensation: $14/hr.
Chandler Industries, a leading manufacturer of precision machined components, fabrications and complex assemblies, is expanding and we are looking for Aerospace Assemblers to join our team.
This is a Fulltime first shift position - Hours: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Proficient reading, writing, oral communication, and comprehension in English language.
· Intermediate knowledge of blue prints, engineering drawings, and specifications.
· Knowledge of industrial math including arithmetic.
· Must possess broad knowledge of, and the ability to operate hand tools to include: measuring devices (tape measure, micrometers, veneer calipers), Various screwdrivers, screwdrivers, nut drivers, center punches, hammers, crimping tools, drills, torque wrenches, torque screwdrivers, pneumatic wrenches, hydraulic hole punches, hand wrenches, ratchets and sockets, jib cranes, air operated manipulator for lifting and pallet jacks.
· Must be capable of working in a typical industrial work environment.
· Must be able to be in contact with sealants and solvents and exposure to noise.
· Cooperative attitude, shares critical information, and remains professional in difficult situations.
· Self-directed; ability to work independently and within teams.
· At least 1-year experience in sheet metal and machine component assembly.
· Experience working in the Aerospace, Medical or other highly regulated industry.
Chandler offers competitive compensation, training and development, healthcare coverage for you and your family, disability protection and a retirement plan.
Pre-Employment drug screen required. Chandler Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Disabilities.
Assembler - 3Rd Shift
AA TECH offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
Variable Incentive Plan (Bonus Eligibility)
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance with HSA Company Contribution
401k Plan with Employer Match
12 Paid Holidays
Accurately and efficiently assembles and tests a variety of products to achieve customer satisfaction, provide a quality product, and meet on-time delivery schedules. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Access print(s) online and follow instructions to build to required specifications
Interprets drawings / prints, engineering orders, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives
Report issues with quality, process, equipment, or materials to appropriate functional groups
Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement and attending required training.
Inspects parts for conformance to specifications using measuring instruments, gages, and comparators. Uses
various types of magnification equipment to detect and avoid damage to surfaces and critical areas. Visually
inspects parts for burrs and damaged machined surfaces
High School Diploma or Equivalent
General manufacturing experience preferred, ideally 3 years
Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment per prints
Ability to use measuring equipment (ex: comparator, micrometers, calipers, pin or wire gauges, etc.)
Demonstrate product and process knowledge
Possess basic computer skills and basic problem solving skills
Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives
Demonstrates effective verbal and written skills along with the ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities
Complete accurate and daily records of work performed
Has a clear understanding of customer requirements.
Typical Mental and Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to walk, stand, stoop, bend, crawl, climb and sit for extended periods of time. The team member is required to demonstrate manual dexterity and use hands to operate machinery.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the team member is regular attendance and the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Due to the Company’s military contractor status, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, and must provide evidence of citizenship or immigration status upon applying for the position.
Advanced Atomization Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. ("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”).
Mechanical And Electrical Assembler
We have immediate openings for experienced Mechanical and Electrical Assemblers in a manufacturing environment. Most positions are for the swing shift and there may be a few day positions open as well.
This position involves reading diagrams, blue prints or following written instructions. You will be using a variety of hand tools to assemble both mechanical and electrical parts. As a part of this position you may install or assemble:
- Wiring harnesses
- Metal Tubing
These are long term, full time positions. There may be some overtime and weekend work as well. In addition to the experience and skills required, you also need to be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
If you have this experience and are interested in this position, please contact Rod Miller in our office.
• Clean criminal background and drug screen
Assembler Needed Asap
Insulator Seal Inc., a division of MDC Vacuum Products, is looking for a Assembler B to Join our dynamic team.
Function & Responsibility
The assembler position is responsible for the assembly of “complete units” as specified by customer requirements.
- Read work orders and study assembly drawings to determine operation to be performed.
- Select appropriate parts to assemble as specified on ISI prints.
- Assemble appropriate parts using specified hardware called out on work order.
- Insert correct hardware into work piece according to assembly drawings.
- Count, record and maintain adequate inventory of purchased and painted parts.
- Examine and test assembly at various stages of production, according to standard procedures, to detect nonstandard or defective assemblies.
- Reject or route nonstandard components for rework through MRB System.
- Clean parts and assemblies at various stages of production.
- Log in and out of proper jobs in company software system and enter quantity of completion of jobs.
- Transport finished work pieces to next appropriate department or staging area in the production line.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work with team members
- Ability to take direction from supervisor
- Ability to keep required job schedules
- Ability to focus attention on details
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-4 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Mechanical Assembler #6291
Company in Woodridge, IL is seeking a Mechanical Assembler to join their 1st shift team. This position is responsible for assembling mechanical assemblies or pieces using a variety of hand and power tools. The assembler will be assembling valves of varying complexity and size in a production line environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications or other written instructions and procedures to accurate assemble equipment and products.
· Utilize hand tools and power tools such as wrenches and impact guns.
· Perform mathematical calculations that ensure quality parts.
· Troubleshoot to resolve mechanical problems and perform basic modifications to ensure conformance to specifications.
· Rework/repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specifications and changes.
· Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
· Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area appearance.
· Execute tasks assigned by the Supervisor / Management quickly and efficiently.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· High school diploma required. Advanced degrees a plus.
· Comfortable with using a computer for our ERP application.
· Ability to make mathematical calculations.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Mechanical aptitude a must.
· Ability to read and comprehend blueprints. Must be able to stand on their feet all day and capable of lifting up to 50lbs.
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
$500 Referral Bonus
We will pay you a referral bonus for anyone you refer to us after they have worked 90 calendar days
Quality Inspector - Assembler
The Quality Inspector/Assembler performs quality inspections per engineering specifications. Assemble products using engineering drawings, work instructions, and hand tools. Time is roughly split evenly between inspection and assembly.
Quality Manager/Plant Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Inspect and test products and perform quality related activities.
· Generate quality documents for shipping per customer requirements.
· Work with engineering to make sure all quality specifications are properly flowed down.
· Perform projects as assigned by Quality Manager and Plant Manager.
· Demonstrated ability to assemble product using engineering drawings, work instructions and hand tools.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Good communication and oral skills
· Ability read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
· Knowledge of ISO 9001
· Ability to use basic measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gauges, optical comparator, etc.
· Ability to use hand tools and fixtures to assemble products and verify proper assembly using proprietary test equipment.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma/GED
· Five (5) years in quality inspection with additional assembly experience
Myat, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of radio and TV broadcasting equipment with a history of excellence since 1951. Myat also manufactures microwave equipment for industrial heating applications, radar applications, and particle accelerators. We do all design and assembly in our Mahwah, New Jersey headquarters. We support assembly with in-house machining and welding shop capability.
Company size: 30 - 50 Employees
Assembler / Fabricator
Nott Company is looking for an individual to perform general fabrication duties for our Industrial Division in our Kaukauna, WI location. Primary duties include:
Assemble hoses, belts, and other value-added product according to customer requirements and company quality assurance practices, utilizing crimpers, saws, and slitter.
Perform pressure testing if required.
Perform daily machine inspections.
High school diploma or GED required, technical/vocational course work desirable
Minimum 1 year industrial assembly experience
Must be able to perform shop math and read drawings
Must be able to lift 50#
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life, 401(k), holidays, personal time off and more!
Under the direction of the Managers/Supervisors, Dolly and Pedestal Assembly this position will be primarily engaged to assemble, test, troubleshoot and maintain Dolly and Pedestal products to the highest degree of required deficiency.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to efficiently use a micrometer, caliper, mallet/hammer and other measuring devices
· Ability to communicate effectively.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires intermittent typing, writing, sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The employee must intermittently lift and/or move items over 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Sticker Assembler 1St Shift
Company Overview /
Come be a part of CPI Card Group, the principal provider in payment card production and related services.The sticker assembler is responsible for accurately placing stickers onto the cards, quality control, inventory counting, attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 6 AM - 2:30 PM and the pay rate is $11-12 DOE.
Good manual dexterity & Hand/Eye coordination
Effective verbal communication skills including reading, writing, and speaking English
Maintain quality control and show attention to detail.
Able to work under the pressure of multiple deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism.
Examine materials to verify conformance to quality standards and count finished products to determine if customer orders are complete.
Position requires the ability to work a designated shift, and may require occasional overtime, which could include time before or after the designated shift and/or weekends.
Work experience greater than 1 year in at least one previous job
Able to work the designated shift, overtime as required, which could include time before or after the designated shift and /or weekends.
High school diploma or GED
What we have to Offer:
Competitive pay rates with robust shift differentials, growth opportunities and room for advancement
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive company match percentage.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!