Bellows Tester Job Description Sample
Automation Tester / QA Tester
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level.
In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients will be heard.Automation Tester / QA TesterDeloitte Consulting LLP is seeking a talented QA Tester to join our project team to provide Testing services for a large testing center or excellence in support of a Telecom/Cable client.
As an Automation Tester, you will have the opportunity to lead STLC phases for assigned testing implementations and upgrades. Work you ll do/ResponsibilitiesHelp build/modify and maintain Test automation Frameworks for UI and API functional automation
Work with test architects to identify and prioritize tests that are candidates for automation
Interact with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation
Provide test automation to development teams on certain projects
Provide test automation for regression and integration efforts
Maintain the functional test portion of Continuous Integration pipeline
Define onboarding requirements for tests entering the Continuous Integration pipeline
Review automated test code to assure adherence to standards and to advice on optimization
Research, identify and implement new test automation technologies
Define document and conduct training on test automation practices, tools and coding standards
Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors The TeamApplication Management ServicesIn today s business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice. How you ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.
We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Must be willing to live and work in the Denver CO area. About Deloitte As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com. Category: Management Consulting
Quality Assurance Tester To Start Asap
Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Direct Hire position
Responsible for developing and testing solutions to solve technical problems in research and development, quality and manufacturing. Assists engineers, inspects products, conducts tests, and collects data.
- Assist engineers and scientists as they create, modify, and test products and processes.
- Inspect products and processes for accuracy and identify areas of improvement per specification.
- Conduct QA testing per quality specification.
- Read and understand drawings and schematics
- Build and set up test equipment.
- Create prototypes equipments and test program.
- Utilize computer-aided design and drafting equipment during design phase.
- Document and calibrate test equipment.
- Design, develop, test, and manufacture electrical and electronic equipment such as communication equipment, medical monitoring devices, navigational equipment, and computers.
- Design, develop, test, and manufacture electronic and computer-controlled mechanical systems.
- Develop methods used in the prevention, control, or remediation of environmental hazards.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a plus.
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of PC and Mac computer software and hardware.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is required.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Machining and fabrication experience.
- Experience in manufacturing process design and implementation.
- Proficient with CAD/CAM software.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Typically, work will be performed in a climate controlled manufacturing environment with occasional travel to customer facilities to conduct field service work as required.
- Close proximity with co-workers and contact with internal customers and vendors that will require frequent face to face, telephone and electronic interaction.
- Intermittent exposure to distracting noises from tooling and equipment.
Business Analyst/Uat Tester - F32057
SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Please visit us at www.syapps.com. Job Description
Business Analyst - Tester will support the EDI Adoption team with the Legacy Retirement work in the Enterprise Data division.
The candidate will work closely with the Business SMEs. The candidate will be responsible for understanding testing needs identified by the Business SMEs, Identifying testing needs which could supplement needs identified by Business SMEs, composing user test scripts and creating Data Test Framework (DTF) scripts, composing SQL statement to support testing, test execution, execution re-run and modification of test scripts, perform regression testing and other testing as needed develop documentation provide daily status reports Key Job Functions: TEST SCRIPT DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION, ASSEMBLYING TESTING DOCUMENTATION
Knowledge of business and finance fundamentals Experience in Mortgage industry is a plus Proficiency with MS Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, SharePoint Experience with traditional and Agile software development lifecycle methodologies Experience composing test cases; Manual testing experience Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software and providing operational support. Any Automation test Experience is a plus Must have minimum 2 years hands on software testing experience Technical background including SQL is required. Must have strong SQL query creation and manipulation skills.
Experience in testing tools: ALM, ClearQuest, and DOORS a plus Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin is a plus Agile Scrum/Kanban experience, Rally/Jira is a plus 5 years or more of relevant experience BA/BS degree Location: Herndon, VA Travel:
No SyApps LLC is a Winner of the SmartCEO/Grant Thornton Future 50 Award for being recognized as one of 50 fastest growing companies in the Greater Washington Area. We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. SyApps is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
SyApps participates in E-Verify. SDL2017
Web Application Tester #2370387
Come be part of our Winning Team!!! We have a client that is one of the fastest growing companies in Washington in need of a Web Application Tester.
Develops testing procedures and documentation for websites and web applications created within the Research & Development department. This includes but is not limited to writing and executing testing procedures, as well as assisting in determining a standard for the work-flow of projects from initial development through bug testing, deployment, and verification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
Other duties as assigned.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Fluency in Japanese great to have
Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from fellow teams and managers.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Duration: 4 Months (Temp to Permanent if all goes well) Client has great benefits!
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Assembler / Tester
Long Term contract position
Pay Rate: Negotiable
1. Two or more years industry related experience in assembly in a manufacturing environment.
2. Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
3. Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
4. Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
5. Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
6. Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
7. Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
8. Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self-service to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail).
9. may require soldering certification per customer requirements.
10. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedbackk, and self-development activities.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Mechanically apt…..experience working on small cars, small engines, lawnmowers, putting together legos, really anyone that likes to work with their hands…
- Personality – people who want to work – looking for steady employment, good work environment, opportunities to move up
- Attitude – looking for individuals with a good positive attitude – upbeat and willing to learn
- Reliable – individuals who can come to work on time and be here each day.
- Good communication skills
- Good employment history
- Someone who works well in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn
SHIFTS FOR OEM ASSEMBLY:
Training 1st shift: M-F 600am-230pm – training could last upwards of 6 months. If someone prefers to train on 2nd shift, we generally can make arrangements.
Working shift: 2nd Shift Schedule M-Th 230pm-100am
there could be a possibility that someone stays on 1st shift and doesn’t have to go to 2nd shift once trained….
SHIFTS FOR REPAIR/OVERHAUL:
Training 1st shift - M-Th 400am-230pm or M-F 600am-230pm – training could last upwards of 6 months
2nd Shift Schedule M-F 230pm-11pm or M-Th 230pm-100am
Xcrew Shift – F, Sa, Sun noon-midnight – once someone becomes Parker employee they get paid for 40 and working only 36.
Our mission is defined by serving your values, supporting our communities' sustainability, and providing the highest quality workforce solutions for all.
Toolbox Testing- The Toolbox V2 team needs on-site support skilled in UNIX based integrated testing and test processes during the span of out Eastern Washington and St Louis Data Center moves. In Addition to testing the environments as they are built, following application set up and as an integration test we want the testers to provide feedback on improvements we can make to improve and breadth and depth of our testing as well as improve our test automation. Testing support will be needed for the duration of the Data Center move project.
Review current testing capabilities.
Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects
Monitor applications and software systems
Conduct performance testing
Write and execute test scripts
Test in different environments including web and mobile
Work towards departmental and project deadlines
Provide objective feedback to software development project teams
Design tests to mitigate risk
Prepare test reports
Senior Cyber Penetration Tester (Red Team)
The Penetration Tester will have experience performing hands-on penetration testing, security test planning, and vulnerability analysis; focusing on automated and manual exploitation of applications, networks, and system level designs and implementations. This position requires a strong ethical hacking mindset with proven professional experience in assessing diverse network and system architectures in a comprehensive manner. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment and be dedicated to the success of customers. Experience and detailed technical knowledge in information security engineering, secure architecture development, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, applied cryptography, and application security is essential. Must have the ability to communicate with and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings. Must be able to work both independently and as a part of team testing efforts.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices. This should include knowledge of the CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- The individual should be comfortable with all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cyber Security “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
CSO Outlook- Top 10 Managed Security Service Providers 2015
Washington SmartCEO Future 50 Award 2012-2016
2014 Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 Award
Inc. 500|5000 2010-2015
2012 Washington SmartCEOs Voltage Award Cyber Warrior / Small Business
2011 U.S. Chamber of Commerce- Best of Washington in Data Communications Equipment
2011 Washington SmartCEOs Smart 100 Award
2008 Cyber Security Excellence Award
We are always looking for top cyber talent in the industry. Please contact us to hear about our great career opportunities.
- Work with other group to define, document, analyze and execute tests for software products in an integrated testing environment.
- Create new test scenarios, and maintain and enhance testing suites while making sure requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain automated testing procedures.
- Generate requirements for the testing environment, making sure final software product and deliverables are tested in the integrated environment and cover all platforms and interfaces.
- Perform system and data analysis and propose solution to customer issues.
- Document defects/issues encountered, capturing steps to recreate, document outcome and provide information to the development team for solution.
- Understand the need for control and repeatability and act accordingly, making sure issues are properly documented, recreated, and demonstrated to insure fixes are addressing the defects encountered.
- BA or BS desirable
- 1-2 years of experience
- Experience in creating test plans, test case, documenting all phases, integrating all components, and understanding across platform dependencies.
- Experience in documenting and performing performance related test cases
- Experience in researching issues related to interfaces, databases, review logs, and scripts to facilitate quick defect resolution.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. AND WILL NOT NOW OR IN THE FUTURE REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to consulting designers. We offer full range of services to the Electronic Design industry. This includes a complete range of software tools, consulting services, product training, and technical support for the entire PCB Electrical CAD design process.
EMA is a Cadence® Channel Partner serving all of North America and has been a Cadence distributor since 1998. EMA manufacturers TimingDesigner, CircuitSpace, EDABuilder, the Component Information Portal, EDM and other software products that are distributed globally through a worldwide network of channel partners.
For more information visit www.ema-eda.com.
Quality Assurance Automation - Developer/ Tester
W2 or 1099
This posting will be closed on 11/16/2017 @ 3pm. Resumes to be pushed daily
Local Only Candidates - Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. - AS A REMINDER - Candidates must be local at time of submission, and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
Quality Assurance Automation Developer/Tester
The main purpose of this position is write and executes Automation Tests in Selenium
o Working knowledge required of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) / Test Driven Development (TDD), knowledge in Cucumber is a plus
o Working knowledge of writing Selenium web driver tests
o Create and Execute Automated Testing scripts to ensure Regression testing can be completed thoroughly & efficiently
o General working knowledge of Defect tracking tools, Automation Tools, Test case management tools, Testing methodologies, Testing definitions & Processes
o Familiar with all facets of the software development lifecycle; preferably with Agile Kanban/Scrum
o General working knowledge of functionality of web applications
o Plans & Executes Test cases and performs ad-hoc testing where necessary and issues a detailed defect report
Data warehousing Tools
QA Testing (Loadrunner/QTP/Selenium)
Oracle Apps 11i/12 (R12) - (Financial, Manufacturing, HRMS, CRM)
Senior Performance Tester
· 4+ years Load testing experience with JMeter or Loadrunner.
· Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle processes including handling QA for highly agile development.
· Proficient in metrics and monitoring projects based on these metrics.
· Experience with highly scalable, distributed and high performance systems.
· Experience with development of test plans and test cases.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for running meetings, documenting Test Plans, Test Results and Status Reports
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!