Bellows Tester Job Description Sample
Tester / Senior Tester / QA Tester / Senior QA Tes
• Need Testing
Performance Tester /QA Tester (0-2) Yrs Exp
Greetings from Virtual Cube.We are looking Performance tester or QA consultant 0-2 years of exprience.This is a full time position with my client.Job TitlePerformance Tester/ QA tester
Visa StatusCitizen, GC,GC-EAD,OPT,CPT,TN Visa,PRLocationMultipleDuration24 month If interested, please share your resume and share below details:Full name: Work Authorization/Visa status:
Current Location: Availability to join: Open for relocation:
Any offer Pipelined: Best time to take interview: Salary Expectation: Regards,David B.Marketing ManagerDirect: 609-888-6772 - provided by Dice HP LoadRunner, Performance Tester,QA
Our Company Group strives to create lasting, strong relationships with our team members. Because we focus on career development, we hire talented team members at every level when we find them, rather than just filling positions.
Once on board, we work with you to help you earn your way up through the ranks. Consulting roles in our Company Group have emphasis on both strategy and experienced professional backgrounds. our Company Group also hires individuals with deep industry knowledge and experience within the outsourcing advisory services industry. Often, specialist and senior specialist are allocated with strategy team members to bring a well balanced fresh approach to a recommended solution for the client.
This position is responsible for designing and implementing testing tools and frameworks, developing and writing test plans, automating testing, user acceptance testing, and training and mentoring other team members. You will be part of an engineering team working in various products environments including web application and database components. Your responsibilities will also include aspects of project management, release management, team coordination, and verification and validation of production issues.
? Experience with web applications and databases on multiple platforms and in a multi-user environment
? Experience working with software development teams to improve software quality
? Experience working with production support to verify, validated and resolve production issues
? Experience defining, reviewing, and executing system and performance tests
? Java development experience including OOD; scripting language (Perl) experience; SQL knowledge is a big plus
? Experience with commercial testing tools (Rational Quality Manager, Rational Functional Tester)
? Familiarity with both Windows and Linux platforms
? Experience in creating, reviewing and executing both positive and negative scenarios for Products under Test
? Experience estimating testing effort for new projects
? Experience with Agile Testing is a plus
? Experience leading and supporting user acceptance testing
Our Company Group?s research practice also hires all role levels with a focus on career development. Whether you have years of experience or just graduated from college, we welcome promising individuals who are interested in a career with us.
Wireless UAT Tester
- Conduct hands-on lab and field testing for mobile device details, wireless network metrics, usage metrics, and product(s) that manage wireless connections
- Review UAT test scripts
- Help identify gaps in test validations
- Log errors and issues found in ticket management systems
- Work with teams to help track and resolve tickets that are submitted
- Experience interacting with leadership
- Familiarity with mobile devices and configurations (iOS and Android)
- 2+ years UAT experience
- Experience with lab and field test documentation
- Ability to travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS) Certification highly desired, not required
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Quality Assurance Manual Tester Intern
- Participate in discovery meetings, provide estimates, analyze, and validate project requirements and technical specifications.
- Develop testing strategy and manage the testing effort.
- Participate in testing, including Functional Testing, Results Validation, Regression Testing, System Integration Testing, Automated Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Conduct peer reviews of analyst and developer work to assure testing meets specifications. Resolve issues and develop benchmarks for testing data and provide metrics reporting on test execution and defects.
- Develop algorithms for capturing data changes and trends to facilitate continuous monitoring of data quality.
- Document tests, procedures, and results and communicate them to the development teams.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, predictive analytics, or an equivalent major.
- Knowledge about relational databases.
- Familiarity with programming.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and diagnostic skill.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, meet individual/team deadlines, and deal with pressures associated with those deadlines.
- Minimum of 3 full work days to dedicate to the internship
- Ability to perform ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) processes by means of SQL
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Solid understanding of website development.
- Experience performing analytics driven work with BI tools.
- Knowledge of data mining, statistical analysis, or predictive analytics.
Since 1992, Source One has been and is a premier procurement services provider and strategic sourcing consulting firm. Our team of spend management and category experts support best-in-class organizations by ensuring their procurement and sourcing capabilities are optimized and that they are getting the most value at the best possible price from their suppliers. Simply put, we help our customers save money by renegotiating existing contracts, streamlining and optimizing processes, and acting as decision support for their procurement and sourcing needs operating under three main verticals: IT & Telecom, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
As a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and motivated individuals, we are always eager to have new members to the team to gain fresh ideas and insights for continuous process improvement and growth.
We take pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. Offered to our full-time employees, in addition to competitive salaries, an attractive vacation policy and benefits which includes 401K with company contribution and disability, life, and medical insurance, we offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with extensive support from our team, an open and dynamic working environment in a growing company and unlimited growth prospects within Source One. Please visit us on the web at http://www.sourceoneinc.com.
Want to have a career at Source One? Here’s how to apply:
Please apply on our web portal: http://jobs.sourceoneinc.com/. Please do not contact anyone at the company directly.
Senior Penetration Tester (Red Team)
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices. This should include knowledge of the CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- The individual should be comfortable with all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cyber Security “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
- Onsite in Washington, DC
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, military status, marital status or ancestry.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of theirnormal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Software Tester / Quality Assurance Specialist
Dealer Marketing Services, Inc. is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist / Software Tester to join our outstanding team. The primary responsibilities for this position include development, implementation and execution of quality assurance testing methodologies to ensure the accuracy and stability of all Dealer Marketing Services applications.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Test software applications for accuracy, reliability and stability.
- Create, verify and close defects based on defect management process
- Interact with software development engineers with respect to new functionality being built, requesting new builds to validate defect fixes.
- Author and maintain automated scripts in a version testing program.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Detail-oriented, well organized self-starter
- Familiarity with web software and various computing devices
- Ability to work on multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience working with software engineers a big plus
Performance Tester With Remedy Or Granite Or Netcool Or Resolve
Key Point: We need to setup a QA organization for testing tools Remedy (Ticketing System), Granite (Repository), Netcool (Alarm and Alerts) and Resolve (Automation and Incident Response). Need to have at least 1 or 2 mentioned tools.
Candidates must have the above mentioned tools experience.
· Experience in performance testing using HP load runner and JMeter.
· Sound knowledge on Unix monitoring
· Good understanding on web services
· Should have worked on multiple protocols
· Good knowledge on Java and JVM heap, threading
· Preferred If has development background ( not must)
· Should have knowledge using Unix native monitoring and monitoring using industry std. tools.
Assembler/ Tester A
Job Title: Assembler/ Tester A
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Two or more years industry related experience in assembly/test in a manufacturing environment.
Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
May require soldering certification per customer requirements.
Assembler / Tester
6 Months contract position
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderate to semi-complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules.
May perform lock wiring and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain mostly mechanical and some electrical components, single and some dual hydraulic systems, and multiple part families.
Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives limited supervisory guidance.
1. Five or more years direct industry related experience in assembly/test in a high-technology manufacturing environment.
2. Demonstrate understanding of semi-complex products involving electronics, dual systems, and multiple part families.
3. Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
4. Able to research problems and develop solutions, incorporating multiple variables, to successfully repair product to serviceable condition.
5. Able to work with limited supervisory guidance. Familiar with and able to set up most test fixtures.
6. Able to adapt to procedures, techniques, and/or processes to meet special needs on varied assignments.
7. Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Peform semi-complex mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
8. Strong mechanical reasoning, as well as hydraulic and/or electrical background required. Measurement conversion and fluids theory knowledge required for test applications. Leakage, flow, friction, and pressure knowledge required.
9. Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
10. Serve as a resource to other team members and assist in training efforts. Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the abilityh to work in a team environment on research and solution development
Our mission is defined by serving your values, supporting our communities' sustainability, and providing the highest quality workforce solutions for all.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!