Belmont Job Description Sample
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Youth Sports Coach
With a mission to make afterschool enrichment accessible and affordable to every school-going child, KidzToPros is reimagining the essential out-of-school learning to close the extracurricular gap. We work with Title 1, Title 2 & 3 Public schools, Private and Charter schools in the K-12 space. We work with schools, educators, and instructors to provide enrichment at school so parents never have to drive their kids from one program to another and children get to stay in the safety of the school and learn with their own school friends.
We have successfully served over 100,000 extracurricular hours to over 20,000 children in over 260 schools.
1. We put students first
We put students first because they deserve nothing less - and our schools and parents expect nothing less. Every aspect of KidzToPros's success depends on this.
2. Closing the extracurricular gap
Every educator wants high-quality, out-of-school learning programs that provide dedicated academic enrichment, critical connections, and opportunities to children of every background
3. School beyond school-day
The afterschool setting at school provides expanding learning opportunities by leveraging the existing infrastructure creating a win-win-win-win situation for parents, schools, teachers, and children
4. Zero tolerance
KidzToPros maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards their instructors and coaches. We use our technology to maintain instructor SLA and parent and school feedback on a daily basis to maintain quality programs
KidzToPros is hiring sports coaches for it’s after school programs in the San Carlos area. As a KidzToPros Coach, you will be introducing and coaching the basics and fundamentals to elementary aged kids; right at their schools. Starting with warm-ups - getting the heart pumping, to fundamental based drills - you will be providing invaluable enrichment to kids to further their love for the sports. The role is ideal for someone who is great with children, is passionate, and is ready to play TODAY! Sports include: Soccer, Basketball, Tennis, HipHop, Street Hockey, Martial Arts, Flag Football, Volleyball, Girls in sports.
- Knowledge and passion towards teaching (Coaching/teaching experience encouraged)
- Ability to work with elementary aged kids (Grades K-6)
- Efficient class management skills
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license or State ID
- You will be required to clear a background check via online/live scan
- Undergo training/demonstration
Incentives and Perks:
- Consistent work schedule Monday through Friday
- Weekly direct deposit
- More hours/sessions available for our After School Programs (ASPs)
Restaurant Team Member
Clinical Supply Chain Management - Business Analyst
Type of role: Contract – 12+ Months
Location: Foster City, CA
Our direct client is seeking a Clinical Supply Chain Management Business Analyst. The position is critical to conduct final vendor days, demo sessions, facilitate scoring, collate scorecards with approximately 50 Users from Clinical Supply Chain group.
- Defining current state challenges with Clinical Supply Chain business process – in the areas of demand forecast, demand and supply planning
- In-depth understanding of Clinical Studies, development stages supporting human trial and how it impacts key concepts in Clinical Supply Chain business process e.g. Randomization, Open Vs. Blinded studies etc.
- Develop future process for Clinical work orders
- Facilitate workshops designed to define and document core business processes focusing Clinical Supply Chain execution processes
- Define future procedure to implement out of the box Clinical Supply Chain packaged solutions e.g. Bracket Smart Supply, Bio Clinica, S-Clinica etc.
- Highlight and prioritize pain points across people, process, data and technology and identify opportunities for improvement across end-to-end Supply Chain business process
- Drive the work of other team members in pursuit of completing the deliverables e.g. SIPOCs, KPIs/metrics and Process Maps, Supply Chain implementation roadmap
- Help develop/refine Key Performance Indicators, metrics and criteria to measure and assess Supply Chain operational performance
- Ideal candidate must have hands on experience operationalizing end-to-end Clinical Supply Chain efforts using software vendors e.g. Bracket Smart Supply, Bio Clinica, S-Clinica, N-Side etc. Nice to have experience with Plan to Make module of Oracle EBS
- Hands-on experience in Oracle EBS in the Plan to Make module is desirable. Experience with Oracle is a plus but not mandatory.
Desktop Support Engineer -It- Visual Effects VFX - Render Farm- OS And Windows
GPL Technologies has the immediate need for self-starting and proactive IT Support Engineer to work supporting creative & editorial efforts of the marketing team a major company headquartered in San Mateo. This role will be providing expertise to a Video Post-Production Facility. We seek driven professionals with a knack for entertainment, a cultural fit, and a focus in unparalleled service to be provided to clients.
As a Support Engineer you will be working with a vast and complex array of technologies for one of the world's leading and exciting brands. This is a high-profile position at an internationally known, household name client.
The ideal person for this position has knowledge of/experience supporting relevant software applications such as Nuke, Maya, Houdini, Deadline and the like, as well as Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro and After Effects. Specifically, our client needs you to troubleshoot performance issues, and to maintain the software and plugins; keeping everything up to date and testing prior to department updates. Additionally, if you can distinguish the difference between a problem with a license and the plugin itself, your skills will be useful!
An understanding of how a render farm works would be helpful as well, though our client is willing to train you in supporting these tools if you have a sincere interest in learning them.
- Provide 1st/2nd level technical support, including assisting in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting local infrastructure
- Knowledge of content creation applications (Maya, After Effects, Nuke, Cinema 4D)
- Knowledge of the latest Adobe applications, including Premiere and After Effects
- Render farm management
- Sandbox testing of new applications
- Follow IT procedures as established by corporate IT while balancing creative workflow needs
- Occasional requirement to perform after hours and/or weekend support.
- Ensure that asset management, licensing, OH&S, and other company policies are being adhered to
- Generate and maintain both internal and end user documentation, as required
- Previous experience in either support or mid-level system engineering
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Windows and OSX Operating System exposure.
- The ability to work independently, including some self-study and an eye on the clock- it's a deadline-driven environment!
- MAC/PC maintenance and software installation
- Film/VFX Industry experience & relevant applications (listed above) strongly preferred
GPL's full-time employees are offered a competive compensation & benefits package, as well as unlimited PTO and a wide array of technical training from major vendors. And last but not least, you'll be a part of a great team getting hands-on, real-world experience with exciting high-end technology that simply isn't present in most corporate IT environments.
IT Project Manager
Flexible Sales And Merchandising
Business Development Associate
Retail Electronics Merchandiser
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!