Belt Press Operator I Job Description Sample
Belt Joining Operator - Abrasives - 3Rd Shift
Belt Joining Operator
Full-time Company Description Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is composed of industry-leading brands, including Bosch, Dremel, RotoZip, and Vermont American. Bosch designs, manufactures, and sells power tools, rotary tools, and accessories.Renowned for innovation, versatility, ease of use, durability, and performance, Bosch tools are sold through tool specialists, hardware stores, mass merchants, and home improvement centers.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance toimprove quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Lincolnton, NC Conversion, Customizing and Packaging Center is located approximately 30 miles from Charlotte, NC. This facility employs 200 full time associates in a 3-shift operation, which encompasses 235,000 sq ft. along with 12,000 SKU's. In addition to the conversion, customizing and packaging activities, abrasives are now a big part of our power tool accessory business.
ISO certified, our associates engagein BPS, CIP and 5S. By choice we are committed to a diverse workforce
- EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics(For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM(A World In Motion) Job Description Aiding to the production process by operating a variety of machines successfully, including but not limited to Cut to Length, AT8, Auto Press and Narrow Belt Slitters. Responsible for gaining and maintaining general knowledge of machines throughout the conversion area.
You are responsible for completing the required training measures (PQ&T) as they are needed. You are responsible for maintaining the appropriate BPS Standards and 6S Standards. As a Bosch associate working in conversion, you are expected to maintain a positive work environment by following the appropriate safety procedures.
You must be open and willing to assist others throughout the department. You must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day and also have excellent use of your hands. Required to meet daily goal standards. Qualifications Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly General Math skills Ability to multitask Ability to stand for 8 hours Ability to read and follow instructions Ability to lift (up to) 40lb. boxes High School Diploma or GED preferred Prefer experience in machine operations Additional Information Operating a variety of machines on a rotating basis Loading machines as needed Changing slitter blades and sleeves Use RF Gun to pick and put away Use SAP to look up materials Operate pin lift and pallet lift Set up, start, and operate machines successfully Make adjustments to machines as needed Troubleshoot machine issues and make repairs according to escalation plan Reading and following standard operating procedures pertaining to the machine being operated Follow the appropriate quality standards and measures for the machine being operated Understand and following procedures pertaining to machine cleanliness and tool organization Maintaining knowledge of all safety procedures associated with the machine being operated
Soil Belt Operator
Employee will be filling slings with soiled product as it comes down the belt from the soil stations. You will be required to work with speed and accuracy.
You will be required to sort, accurately capture ruined and potentially count product as it comes down the belt without mixing product into slings. You may be required to work with the soil stations to keep product flow moving. You may be required to help retrieve weigh and hand slings if you are low on work.
You must be able to work well as a team and demonstrate the ability to work safely. You will be required to keep your area clean.Will pay $10.86 per hour with $1.00 raise after 6 months.
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Concrete Belt Placer Operator - PCC Paving Division
Company Info The success Manatts, Inc., enjoys today in the construction industry started more than 60 years ago. Back then, it was one man, one truck, and now our team of employees numbers more than 700 strong. We have dozens of ready-mix and asphalt production facilities around the state of Iowa. Our massive fleet of dump and ready-mix trucks serves thousands of job sites every year. In addition, our concrete and asphalt paving divisions, along with our various other crews, complete hundreds of projects every season. Job Description Our PCC Paving Division has an opening for the 2017 construction season for an experienced Concrete Belt Placer Operator. This position involves operating a belt placer/spreader to place concrete ahead of the paver for concrete roads, airports, parking areas, etc. This individual will also assist with equipment maintenance and paver changes. Other miscellaneous general laborer duties may be assigned.
Qualified applicants must have previous equipment operating experience
Must have general knowledge of paving equipment and paving
Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
CDL license preferred This is a full-time seasonal position based out of Brooklyn, Iowa, which requires travel during the construction season. This individual will start working as soon as weather permits. Benefits
Life and AD&D Insurance + 401K Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability Insurance
Per Diem, per Company policy For a complete benefits listing or to learn more about Manatts, Inc., visit www.manatts.com.
3Rd Shift Conveyor Belt Operator
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A 3RD SHIFT
HOURS ARESUNDAY THROUGHTHURSDAY10PM TO 6:30 AM WITH MANDATORY OVERTIME ON FRIDAY NIGHTS
1. Primary duties:
A. Use scan guns to scan boxes
B. Monitor product flow through printers
C. Re-induct reject boxes from conveyor
D. Relabel boxes if needed
E. Replace rolls of labels on printers
2. Secondary duties:
A. Maintain clean and sanitary work environment
B. Complete recordkeeping requirements
C. Conveyor operating experience is a plus
3. General Working Conditions/Environment
Due to the refrigeration that is required for the products, the room temperature varies from
-5 to 33 degrees (F).
E. Lifting up to 20 pounds, at arms length, on a continual basis
F. Occasionally lifts up to 60 pounds
G. Use of both hands and arms
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Entry Level Machine Operator & Experienced Press Operator First Shift
Looking for entry level machine operators to be trained on a slitting machine. There is room for growth and long term opportunities with this position. Looking for someone with good mechanical/industrial inclination! Training will be in Murfreesboro, then job will be in Smyrna. See below for the job details.
Slitting Machine Operator: $11.00 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material such as steel, into strips of specified width: Spaces rotary blades on machine shaft, according to width specified for strips, and turns setscrew to secure blades in position, using allen wrench.
- Mounts roll or bolt of material on machine supports and threads material over tension bar, between feed rollers, and under rotary blades.
- Laps ends of slit material around takeup tubes I
- Starts machine and observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Moves levers to stop, start, and regulate speed of machine and to align material with rotary blades
- Disengages winding shaft and removes narrow rolls of material.
- Stacks material on shelves according to width of material.
Press Operator: $16 + DOE Hours 5:30AM-3:00 PM
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
- Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Days: Monday - Friday Plus (some overtime)
Hurry, because these job opportunities are going fast! Call us TODAY to schedule an interview with a staffing consultant and you could get to work as soon as tomorrow
You can apply with us online: www.expresspros.com/murfreesborotn or in person at 925 South Church St Murfreesboro, TN 37130.
For more information about who we are, check out our website and follow us on social media: (Facebook- ExpressMurfreesboro; Instagram- @express_mboro; Twitter- @express_mboro).
Flexographic Press Operator
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Flexographic Press Operator - Idaho Falls, ID 2020 Heyrend Way #A Idaho Falls, Idaho, 83402 United States GENERAL PURPOSE: Set up, operate, and maintain a multi color Flexographic press including Comco’s, Mark Andy’s, and Webtrons, using UV waterbase inks.
Manage all aspects of press performance including productivity, quality and maintenance. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: · Ensures that product is printed according to specifications. · Pulls job tickets and verifies stock, inks, and dies are available and used as specified. · Performs line clearance by following line clearance SOP. · Pulls spec, verifies aniloxes, ink colors, die outline, stock, and special instructions. · Sets up machine; installs aniloxes, inks, correct stock, die, and plates. · Sets impressions and registers print-to-print and print-to-die. · Completes all start-up checks, verifies scan ability of bar code, and gets start approval. · Completes in-process inspections; follows work instructions and control plan. · Finishes job by verifying end to start approval. · Closes out job by completing paperwork and placing in ticket with product. · Performs general maintenance to press. · Follows 6S guidelines assigned to work area and surrounding areas. · Maintains Kanban system for the Flexo area. · Performs other job duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS: Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
Must have two years’ press operator experience.
Must have basic personal computer skills including electronic mail and word processing. Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
Must be able to set up, operate, and perform preventative maintenance on press. Must have basic leadership skills required to give press assistant simple directions. Must have basic math skills to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Must be able to read and comprehend measurements on a ruler. Must be able to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures, and work instructions. Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
Must pass color vision test. Must pass color hue test. Must be able to maintain good attendance.
Must be willing to work overtime as needed. Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation. #ID WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
General Application WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Flexographic Press Operator
1St Shift Press Operator
National Recognition Products (NRP) a Mankato, MN Company is seeking a self-motivated employee to work in our production department.The successful individual will learn tooperate aprinting press and will also be cross-trained to use other production equipment. No previous experience is required. We are looking for a dedicated and energetic employee who works well independently on assigned tasks, is flexible, and gets along well with others. The person filling this position must have attention to detail and needs to achieve excellent quality, resulting in satisfying the customer's needs within NRP's production standards. Formal Education (minimum)
High School degree or equivalent Technical or Specialized Knowledge
Multi-tasking is essential
Prior experience runningsome type of printing press is helpful
Detail oriented – very important
Good organizational skills
Must work well independently as well as on a team
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a semi-consistent basis
Ability to stand during shift
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Possess basic math and computer skills Availability
The hours for thisposition is 7:00am – 3:30 pm. Successful candidate must also have the flexibility to work Saturdays and overtime based on workload. Longer days and Saturday work is expected over the busy season (January through April).
Need for an excellent attendance record
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!