Belt Press Operator Ii Job Description Sample
Press Brake Operator II
ResourceMFG is partnering with a large Precision sheet metal shop in Arlington. This company manufactures fluid handling systems and is currently seeking an experienced Press Brake Operator to join their growing team.
Brake Operator II
6am – 4:30pm
Mon – Thurs
rong>Night Shift: 4:15pm – 2:45am Mon – Thurs
This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of hydraulic CNC controlled press brakes in a just-in-time precision sheet metal fabrication shop.
- Set-up and operate a press brake safely
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and shop fabrication drawings
- Meet or exceed allotted times and quality expectations
- Account for time and work completed via an online computer data collection system
- Must be able to use precision measuring equipment (calipers, height gauge, protractor, etc)
- Ability to perform self-inspection on first produced part prior to having it verified in quality department and continually verify part quality throughout production run
- Provide feedback to leadership to help identify and resolve quality issues, operation improvements, and safety improvements
- Minimum of three years set-up and operation of CNC hydraulic press brakes with various metals
- Factory press brake training desired, but not required
- Basic computer skills required to be able to record times and completed quantities
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as drawings, schematics, blueprints, work orders, rules, instructions and procedure manuals
- Demonstrated ability to perform fab shop mathematics with a calculator including addition, subtraction, geometry and trigonometry.
Please apply today with updated resume outlining related experience.
We specialize in assisting top manufacturers to establish staff to carry out daily operations.
ResourceMFG is the first and largest nationally branded manufacturing staffing company in the USA. We have nearly 20,000 employees/week working for over 1400 manufacturing companies: from small, family owned firms to large, international manufacturing corporations.
Press Operator II
Overview Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring.
Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States. Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Responsibilities • Set up, operate, and oversee automated processes to manufacture molded mat products. • Technical operations: Perform all activities related to the effective startup, continuous operation, and shut down of automatic machines, using computers and operational software; Perform frequent visual and manual inspections to ensure proper operational functioning; Troubleshoot various machine malfunctions to expedite problem resolution and maintain production levels. • Quality:
Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to prevent or detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary; Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects in order to ensure conformance to specifications and standards. • Housekeeping: Use rakes and air hoses to maintain cleanliness of machinery in order to ensure efficient and effective operations. • Sustainability: Trim excess material and collect crumb rubber scraps to be recycled internally for reuse. • Reporting: Record stops in production and explanation for stops to be reported back to supervisor and technical experts for efficiency improvement opportunities
Qualifications • Required ability to comprehend written and verbal communication in English. • Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods. • Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems. • Operation Monitoring:
Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly. • Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance. • Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
1St & 2Nd Shift- Press Operator II
Job Description To use any of the following presses: Smartpress, Preco, Niagara, Ttarps or Slitter while following work instructions for die cutting to customer specifications. Opportunities available on 1st and second shift: 1st Shift: Monday- Friday 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. 2nd Shift: Monday- Friday 4:00 p.m.- 12:30 a.m.
Review router for correct material, tooling, press selection and delivery date
Set up press with the proper tooling and depth of cut
Perform first piece cut and in-process inspection when required if math qualified, or send to Quality Control for inspection
Run the job to produce correct quantity of product
Spot check die cuts during cutting and notify supervisor of any quality or mechanical problems
Accurately record materials used and accurate times on the router for each job performed
Bundle and tag all usable centers with traceability information as required in the work instructions
Must posses a GED or High School Diploma
MUST posses basic computer skills
Candidate must have the ability to program machines
MUST posses familiarity with measuring, calipers, micrometers and rulers
At least 6 months of machine operation experience
Must be able to operate dies of different shapes and sizes
Position pays WEEKLY, every Friday
Position pays $13- $14 an hour DOE
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
3Rd Shift Conveyor Belt Operator
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A 3RD SHIFT
HOURS ARESUNDAY THROUGHTHURSDAY10PM TO 6:30 AM WITH MANDATORY OVERTIME ON FRIDAY NIGHTS
1. Primary duties:
A. Use scan guns to scan boxes
B. Monitor product flow through printers
C. Re-induct reject boxes from conveyor
D. Relabel boxes if needed
E. Replace rolls of labels on printers
2. Secondary duties:
A. Maintain clean and sanitary work environment
B. Complete recordkeeping requirements
C. Conveyor operating experience is a plus
3. General Working Conditions/Environment
Due to the refrigeration that is required for the products, the room temperature varies from
-5 to 33 degrees (F).
E. Lifting up to 20 pounds, at arms length, on a continual basis
F. Occasionally lifts up to 60 pounds
G. Use of both hands and arms
Belt Joining Operator - Abrasives - 3Rd Shift
Belt Joining Operator
Full-time Company Description Robert Bosch Tool Corporation is composed of industry-leading brands, including Bosch, Dremel, RotoZip, and Vermont American. Bosch designs, manufactures, and sells power tools, rotary tools, and accessories.Renowned for innovation, versatility, ease of use, durability, and performance, Bosch tools are sold through tool specialists, hardware stores, mass merchants, and home improvement centers.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, you will have the chance toimprove quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Lincolnton, NC Conversion, Customizing and Packaging Center is located approximately 30 miles from Charlotte, NC. This facility employs 200 full time associates in a 3-shift operation, which encompasses 235,000 sq ft. along with 12,000 SKU's. In addition to the conversion, customizing and packaging activities, abrasives are now a big part of our power tool accessory business.
ISO certified, our associates engagein BPS, CIP and 5S. By choice we are committed to a diverse workforce
- EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics(For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM(A World In Motion) Job Description Aiding to the production process by operating a variety of machines successfully, including but not limited to Cut to Length, AT8, Auto Press and Narrow Belt Slitters. Responsible for gaining and maintaining general knowledge of machines throughout the conversion area.
You are responsible for completing the required training measures (PQ&T) as they are needed. You are responsible for maintaining the appropriate BPS Standards and 6S Standards. As a Bosch associate working in conversion, you are expected to maintain a positive work environment by following the appropriate safety procedures.
You must be open and willing to assist others throughout the department. You must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day and also have excellent use of your hands. Required to meet daily goal standards. Qualifications Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly General Math skills Ability to multitask Ability to stand for 8 hours Ability to read and follow instructions Ability to lift (up to) 40lb. boxes High School Diploma or GED preferred Prefer experience in machine operations Additional Information Operating a variety of machines on a rotating basis Loading machines as needed Changing slitter blades and sleeves Use RF Gun to pick and put away Use SAP to look up materials Operate pin lift and pallet lift Set up, start, and operate machines successfully Make adjustments to machines as needed Troubleshoot machine issues and make repairs according to escalation plan Reading and following standard operating procedures pertaining to the machine being operated Follow the appropriate quality standards and measures for the machine being operated Understand and following procedures pertaining to machine cleanliness and tool organization Maintaining knowledge of all safety procedures associated with the machine being operated
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
FT Press -Offset Press Assistant II
A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of “can-do” people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Screen Printing Press Operator (Auto/Manual Press - Textiles)
Do you look at a blank t-shirt and see a blank canvas? Do you have professional screen printing experience specifically on textiles? We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous and trained eye to help us make the best shirts ever. In your spare time you can be found at your local MakerSpace, sewing Comicon costumes, or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. You must be motivated to produce high volumes of great prints and will do so on our M&R presses with Tri-Loc registration systems using plastisol & water-based inks. If you are driven by results, focus on procedures, and want to have an impact on a fast-paced team, while fighting for better, then let's get started.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington and now we are expanding to Ohio. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Auto Press and Manual Press Operator Responsibilities
- Operate screen printing press including set-up, printing & tear down of jobs with attention to detail, quality of print, accuracy and speed.
- Read and complete work orders accurately.
- Identify and troubleshoot common screen printing problems.
- Clean equipment including removing ink from screens, squeegees, press & tools.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times as well as promoting safety and cleanliness.
- Provide leadership for production assistants to ensure that they are performing tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
- Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required.
- Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned such as exposing or cleaning screens, counting or stacking garments, mixing or modifying inks as production requirements dictate.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years printing press experience may be substituted by comparable work experience
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure. Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, and eye for quality control
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Can quickly perform common math skills such as multiplying in dozens or calculating production rates
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture
- Bonus system based on production
- 1st shift or 2nd shift - hours of employment will be based on preference and availability
- 1st shift : (5:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- 2nd shift : (1:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
Soil Belt Operator
Employee will be filling slings with soiled product as it comes down the belt from the soil stations. You will be required to work with speed and accuracy.
You will be required to sort, accurately capture ruined and potentially count product as it comes down the belt without mixing product into slings. You may be required to work with the soil stations to keep product flow moving. You may be required to help retrieve weigh and hand slings if you are low on work.
You must be able to work well as a team and demonstrate the ability to work safely. You will be required to keep your area clean.Will pay $10.86 per hour with $1.00 raise after 6 months.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!