Beltsville Job Description Sample
Histotechnologist- Beltsville, MD
Chesapeake Urology is the largest urology practice in the Mid-Atlantic region, providing a comprehensive array of urologic services and treatment options to patients. As one of the most respected and progressive urology practices in the nation, we have over 100 providers throughout our 26 medical offices and 17 outpatient surgical centers. Working in a team environment focused on patient care, our mission is to ensure every patient receives a superior experience.
As one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" and voted a “Best Place to Work” by multiple organizations, we maintain our exceptional patient care and culture by selecting the best people in our field, promoting a healthy and respectful environment, and serving the community through our outreach programs and events. We are proud that our people make us the best and it shows in the superb care we deliver to each and every patient. For more information, please visit our website at www.chesapeakeurology.com.
We are seeking a full-time Histotechnologist for our growing Pathology Lab located in Beltsville, MD. This position supports the pathology histology laboratory in preparing, processing, and staining of tissue specimens for review by the pathologists. The hours are Monday-Friday and are flexible in the afternoon/evenings.Histotechnologist
Responsible for accessioning, grossing, embedding, microtomy, performing H&E and papanicolau staining, and cover slipping of all surgical/cytologic specimen slides for microscopic analysis.
Loading the blocks on the processor ensuring quality and timeliness of production.
Modify and validate procedures and methodologies for immunohistochemistry, special staining and other related staining.
Organize cases by matching slides with appropriate paperwork and/or laying slides out in slide folders.
Provide maintenance or troubleshooting of equipment and automated instrumentation within the laboratory.
Assists supervisor in meeting department regulatory agency requirements (CAP, CLIA, etc.)
Performs quality control procedures per protocol and completes necessary documentation.
Maintain supplies and other inventory.
Perform other laboratory and office duties as assigned by manager.
Keywords: Histotechnologist, Histotech, HTL Certification
CUA's commitment to quality urological services extends far beyond its many centers. Fifteen CUA physicians play a leadership role by heading the urology services in their respective hospitals. CUA is also highly involved in community events, including the sponsorship of the Zero Prostate Cancer Challenge, a 5K/10K run that raises awareness and money for prostate cancer research. Funds raised are donated to ZERO- The Project to End Prostate Cancer and the American Urological Association Foundation.
Chesapeake Urology is dedicated to its patients and the community it serves. Its doctors and staff strive each day to make CUA into the most respected urology practice in the country.
View our employment video describing our company culture:
Cyber Security Investigator ID 0019
- Audits – Examines and prioritizes events using existing tools to correlate data for the purposed of reducing false positives
- Analysis – Performs trend analysis and leverages data mining techniques to find suspicious activities
- Develop – Builds complex searches and filters through hundreds of records to investigate fraud and other malicious activities intending to hard our customers
- Report – Creates and disseminates reports in a timely manner to communicate threats, investigative activities, and to provide situational awareness of all investigative actions
- Have you done cyber security analysis or investigative work before?
- Do you enjoy data analysis and finding that needle in the haystack?
- Do you get satisfaction knowing your support a mission vital to national security and the interest of enabling the advancement of US foreign policy?
Here are a few more details about the role:
- Execute system administrative functions on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Use Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Tools to correlate and analyze data
- Follows strict investigative and documentation procedures
Who is CSRA? The name represents the coming together – figuratively and literally – of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. It’s indicative of our common values and cultural elements, including our collective dedication to supporting government clients in their mission. The CSRA name is not an acronym. It is not an abbreviation for a longer name; rather it represents the joining forces of two industry leaders.
Everyday CSRA makes a difference in how the government serves our country and our citizens. We are inspired by the important missions of our customers and we believe that by working together we can deliver exceptional solutions and servies to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation!
Another area of responsibility is to support technical examinations to identify potential security risks to the agency. Candidates will help foster cyber security awareness, conduct cyber incident and event analysis and investigation, analyze security systems log files, review and keep track of triggered events, research current and future threats, reconcile correlated security events, develop and modify new and current security correlation rule sets. He or she may work with software developers and owners to ensure that security requirements are identified and included in the software development process.
This person needs to be experienced, inquisitive and able to research new highly technical subjects. Works independently and provides mentor-ship to junior technical staff as needed.
- Creation of auditing scripts to detect anomalies
- Creation of Splunk analysis and dashboard solutions to monitor for malicious activity, performance monitoring, and policy violations
- Deploying and managing Windows Event Collectors and Forwarders
- Building analytical methodologies to support incident response as well as hunting activities
- Building and managing scripts to automate investigative and auditing functions
- Building and delivery of presentations for senior leadership for purpose of providing situational awareness, education on solutions, and/or approval to move forward with special projects
- Supporting CTAD analysts and investigators on developing solutions for challenging technical tasks
- 1+ years of experience in a system administration, network administration, security architecture
- 1+ years of experience with SPLUNK, IBM SPSS Modeler, VMWare
- 1+ years of experience with Law Enforcement processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of use of PowerShell Scripting Language
- Working knowledge of the use of Oracle Structured Query Language
- Skills in Microsoft Operating System administration
- Detail-oriented and have a strong delivery performance (ability to meet deadlines and requests efficiently, and multi-task and establish priorities)
- Ability to work well with and accept challenges in a fast paced, dynamic, team-based environment
- Ability to quickly learn and understand various customer systems
Cybersecurity related degree
CompTIA Security +
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a solutions provider to government and industry, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CI serves customers with critical requirements – including national and cyber security -- in information technology, management, mission support, training, and web solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI is committed to the core values of integrity and service. CI is a small business concern, Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and Kentico Gold Partner proudly serving both public and private sector customers.
Competitive Innovations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Wireless Construction Manager (Md)
We are looking for solid Wireless Construction Managers in the Washington, DC Metro Area for a long-term project.
- Inspects and observes that a Wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor
- Wireless Construction
- Cell site, BTS
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel
Publicly traded technology company located in Prince George's County is adding to their team. Excellent ratings on Glassdoor and unsolicited feedback from current employees regarding the corporate culture is terrific. People specifically mention the open communication from the C-suite, sense of working towards a common goal, and feeling recognized for achievements among their top reasons for rating the company so highly.
In this role, you'll have exposure to various areas of Accounting. You'll work with the Accounting Operations team on the completeness of their entries and accruals, and you'll work with the Consolidations team and with parts of the SEC filings, such as disclosures about specific areas of the financials. There is exposure to foreign operation and IFRS as there are offices in approximately 10 countries. Finally, you’ll work on special projects as both your skills and the company's needs grow.
Great commute from Columbia, Fells Point, Annapolis, NE DC.
- BS/BA in Accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 2 - 4 years of public accounting and/or experience in a $100M+ company
- Desire to innovate
- Great attitude & like to work with a team
- Zest for learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement
Sales Representative Costco
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE, Beltsville, MD,USA Costco
Sales Representative – Event Brand Marketing Demo Promoter - our average promoters make between $125-300/day!
- starting at $14 /hour + sales commissions
- Part-time employment – opportunities for advancement
- Flexible shifts: Saturday and/or Sunday - 10 am to 6:30 pm some Thursday's and
- Costco Location:
Beltsville, MD, USA
- engage customers to promote and increase sales of product
- Must have sales experience – this is not an entry level position
- Clear communication
- Professional outward appearance
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time – with breaks.
- Must have cell phone with texting and MMS capabilities
Are you highly motivated by goals, love interacting with people and known to be a self-starter?
If the answer is yes, then this is the job for you!
We promote the highest quality products in the nutritional supplement industry. We need energetic, courteous and sales driven Sales Representatives to represent our health and nutritional products. It's our mission to build a highly-motivated sales team.
Mortgage Processing Supervisor
- Work with processing team members to improve technical and customer service skills.
- Review and assign all home loan files to processing staff and work with them to troubleshoot and rework challenging files.
- Review selected files prior to submission and follow up on all pended or declined loans.
- Manage closing reports and expectations to ensure settlement readiness for all home loan files.
- Serve as liaison between processing department, loan officers, and underwriting to solve loan level issues.
- 3 years experience processing CON, FHA, and VA new home purchase loans
- Strong aptitude for numbers and calculations
- Excellent customer service skills and
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Supervisory experience is preferred
This position is a shift position: Monday- Friday, 2:00 p.m.- 10:30 p.m.; on-site in Beltsville
- Conduct dynamic malware analysis
- Recommend remediation steps for computer security events and incidents
- Identify and recommend process creation and improvements
- Support malware analysis systems and tools
- Support / mentor analysts on new techniques and information sources
- Support ongoing incidents from non-CIRT organizations related to computer security
- Interim Secret clearance or higher
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and work experience
- 2-4 years of experience
- Understanding of Static and Dynamic Malware analysis tools and techniques
- Knowledge of computer networking
- Packet analysis tools (such as Wireshark) and techniques
- Enhanced event monitoring and analysis tools (log aggregators and event correlation)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) software and hardware
- SSIM tools and techniques
- Ticket creation and updates
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work shift work – Monday through Friday 2pm – 10:30pm
- Security +
- SANS GREM
- SANS GCIH and/or GCIA
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Basic knowledge of Java, C, and/or C++
Competitive Innovations (CI) is a solutions provider to government and industry, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. CI proudly serves both public and private sector customers with critical requirements in information technology, management, mission support, training, and web solutions. Founded in July 1999, CI is committed to the core values of integrity and service. CI is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) Certified Small Business Concern (SBC), Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Kentico Gold Certified Partner, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner.
Competitive Innovations, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Tier 1 Service Desk Technician - 18-00040
The Tier 1 Service Desk Technician will support our federal government agency client by providing Tier-1 help desk support via telephone, self-service incidents/requests, ServiceNow Chat, and email for approximately 20 core business applications and full suite of office automation products on the Windows platform. Remote-access computing is supplied mainly through a virtual private network (VPN) and Citrix.
Technicians will troubleshoot and resolve issues with laptop PCs, iPads, air cards, portable monitors, portable printers, portable scanners, laptop docking stations, desktop PCs, PC projectors, color Client LaserJet printers, personal LaserJet printers, flatbed scanners, large plotters, Canon high-speed scanning fax machines, iPhones, and Android mobile phones.
- Possess understanding of Microsoft operating systems.
- Have knowledge of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications (such as Adobe Acrobat and the Microsoft Office suite), and networking.
- Ensure that tickets are submitted as soon as the contact is received and capture all the required customer and issue information outlined in the service desk SOP.
- Follow prescribed scripts for communicating with a customer during the call. Notify the customer of the steps that will be followed to troubleshoot the reported problem and, if possible, provide an approximate timeframe for problem resolution.
- Utilize the knowledge base to assist callers with issue resolution.
- Escalate, as appropriate, incidents or requests to Tier 1.5, the SD lead/manager, or higher tiers for resolution.
- Perform a warm transfer, wherever possible, of support incidents to the higher support tiers.
- Follow up with the customer to confirm that an incident or request has been satisfactorily resolved. Request his/her permission to close the incident or request.
- Update the relevant knowledge-base article, if necessary after closing the incident, to ensure its accuracy. If a KBA does not exist, work with the Service Desk manager to create one.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Work independently and has experience with knowledge base articles
- Ability to multi-task
- 2 to 4 years' experience providing user support in a Service Desk Environment.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- A.A. or B.S. in Information Technology or related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
- United States Citizens or are lawful Permanent Resident Aliens (green card) with at least three or more years of U.S. residency from the date of legal entry in the U.S.
- Must have experience with a ticketing software – ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
- Must have Call Center experience
- Experience servicing end users via chat interface
- Experience writing Knowledgebase articles
- CompTIA Network +, ITIL v3 Foundations and/or HDI Help Desk Analyst certification
COME GROW WITH US!
PCM Electric, a commercial service company with more than 60 years in business, is growing. We are looking for a few experienced, organized & energetic professionals to help us grow!Seeking Journeymen electricians with:
Fax resume to 240-553-0548 or apply using email link listed above.
You may also apply in person Mon-Fri from 8:00 to 5:00 at our headquarters, located at:
10511 Tucker Street
Beltsville, MD 20705
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!