Bench Carpenter Job Description Sample
Automotive Bench Technician
The Bench Technician will support the Component Test Engineering team by performing bench tests on ADAS components, support in the building of our internal tools, test harnesses, project boxes and re-building of life testers and supporting the ED/DV/PV Testing, as instructed by personnel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a Test Technician
- Proficient with Visio, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints
- Able to use measurement and power tools within a lab/shop environment
- Ability to build and de-bug wire harnesses and break-out boxes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well motivated, self-starter, high integrity and team player
- Logical problem solver with good attention to detail
Qualifications and Skills
- 2- 5 years’ experience in automotive component testing
- Component Data analysis post processing; compiling and analysis of test results.
- ADAS component and feature knowledge
- Computerized data logging systems
The combination of skill, dedication and professionalism of TPG's employees is one of the key driving forces behind the company's reputation. We focus on hiring the best in the business and we are committed to an environment which allows our people to develop and grow their careers. We offer a range of benefit plans to qualifying employees.
Electronics Bench Technician
We are seeking a full time permanent Electronics Bench Technician for a solid company with excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnose and make repairs down to the component level on a variety of avionic equipment for the purpose of ensuring functionality that meets manufacturer’s specifications and provides the customer with reliable and quality repair.
Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems including testing and modifications in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
Applies principles and theories of advanced analog and digital electronics in addition to mathematics and elementary physics.
Use technical manuals for product information including theory of operation, assembly drawings, schematics, and test and alignment procedures specific to each type of equipment.
Completes documentation such as shop and work order records and submits required reports.
Utilize company database to retrieve specific records for making complex repairs and in turn adds personal records to database regarding repairs for future reference.
Education & Experience
Required- Minimum two year electronics degree or an equivalent education, training and work experience with the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of advanced analog and digital electronics.
Preferred- Minimum two years of experience in the maintenance and repair of various types of avionic equipment such as autopilot, radios, radar and transponders.
Experienced in the use of digital meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and other specialized test equipment.
Prefer proficiency with PCB soldering, auto-pilot, and radio repair.
Aptitude for fine, detailed mechanical work, high level of accuracy
Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage several projects at once
Basic communication skills; written, verbal, and interpersonal
Basic computer skills.
Must pass FAA/DOT drug screen and background check.
Electronics Bench Technician
· Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment down to the component level.
· Equipment calibration.
· Analyze, read and comprehend schematics.
Required Skills and
· Ability to solder TH and SMT components.
· Experience using test equipment including multimeters and o-scopes.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to follow and read work instructions and procedures.
· A high degree of hand-eye coordination.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· General proficiency with computer based systems and programs.
Required Education and Experience:
· Associate level technical degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
· Ability to pass electronic open-book test and demonstrate proficiency in de-soldering and soldering.
· Temperature/process control, CRT and/or video game repair experience is a plus.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License for occasional field work.
Autoclear seeks a Bench Technician with 5 yrs experience as a Bench Technician - Electronics. You must be capable of reading and interpreting schematic drawing and equipment specifications. Experience in electrical wiring, tesst instrumentation and equipment troubleshooting are extremely important. Background should include a degree in electronics or mechanical technology. related field experience will also be considered. Strong analog, digital and mechanical background with PC literacy is a plus.
PRIMARY PRODUCT INVOLVEMENT: Security X-ray Products
Perform tasks and generally support the project engineer during all phases of a project
- Initial Production
Read and interpret:
- Schematic and wiring diagrams
- Mechanical part and assembly drawings
Troubleshoot, repair and program down to component level:
- Conventional discrete analog and digital devices
- Microprocessors and microcontrollers
- CPLD's and FPGA's
Document and record tasks, progress and issues
Compose bills of material and assembly and test procedures
- AAS in electrical engineering technology
- Five years minimum experience as a Bench Technician
- Solid analog and digital electronic hardware knowledge; mechanical knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in soldering and de-soldering, especially surface mount.
- Proficiency with test equipment such as oscilloscope, multi-meter, frequency counter
- Familiarity with PC hardware, Windows, and LInux OS and networking
- Good command of written and oral communication
- Good communicator
- Self-starter and self-finisher
Must live within a 30 mile range of Fairfield, NJ. Autoclear does not pay for relocation
Send resumes to:
At Trice Jewelers, we pride ourselves on offering superior quality jewelry, personalized and specialized service, and unsurpassed value.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in stone setting (all types), ring sizing, jewelry repair, soldering, prong re-tipping, resetting stones, assembly, and polishing
- Ability to work in Gold and Platinum
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Three or more years of Bench Jeweler experience in a
- fast-paced environment, to include diamond setting and fine jewelry repair
- The ability to build trust, exhibit integrity, operate fairly, and demonstrate professionalism with clients and staff members
- Bench Jeweler: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s license
- High school or equivalent
- Excellent Base Salary
- Health and Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
Bench (Metal Fabrication)
Our company is rapidly growing and we need great team members to make it happen! This position comes with a retention plan with increases.
Bench Fabricators perform mechanical work that typically requires fitting, alignment and adjustment of aerospace components and tubes to very close tolerances. Work requires manual manipulative skills, capability with a wide variety of hand tools and measuring instruments, and also sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items to make minor modifications. May perform some trouble-shooting and rework of production items. Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
Other Skills and Requirements
-Stretch, bend, straighten, shape, pound, or press metal to specification using various tools and machines such as hammer, lathes, mills, surface grinders, etc.
-Must be able to work required overtime that can be substantial during peak customer production periods
-Able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
-Demonstrate reliability and good attendance.
-High School Diploma or GED required
-Possess work history in manufacturing
-Possess basic machining and tools skills
Experienced Bench Jeweler
Santa Fe Goldworks, an independent jewelry store, established in 1972 and located in the heart of Santa Fe, NM is seeking an experienced and accomplished bench jeweler to add to our Santa Fe Goldworks family. We have a large jewelry studio and specialize in fine contemporary southwest jewelry and fine diamonds.
We are looking for an experienced jeweler in all facets of jewelry manufacturing to include:
Proficiency in repair and restoration.
Extensive experience in finishing work, casting sizing and stone setting.
Experience working in platinum, all karats gold and silver.
Experience in laser welding.
Experience with CAD and 3D printer is beneficial.
Excellent working conditions and environment.
Benefits for full time employees including paid vacation, paid parking and insurance.
Excellent pay between $20.00-$30.00 and hour depending on experience.
Job location: Santa Fe, NM
Utilizes knowledge and experience to perform moderate productivity repairs. This position will perform training programs and techniques to various bench repair associates.
- Performs prong replacements.
- Performs chain repair which may require advanced repair techniques.
- Conducts sizing (up and down) for merchandise of all sizes.
- Performs replacements- New head, Hinge joint, Shank replacement, Set and repair Invisible Diamond Settings, Rebuilding of ring channels
- Knowledge and maintenance of Laser Machine.
- Performs settings:
- Properly sets Marquise and Baguette shaped stones in all types of settings
- Setting skills to include shared prong, pave, and bezel set stones.
- Keeps work in a clean orderly and safe condition and follows prescribed equipment maintenance and shrinkage control procedures.
- Ability to work overtime when required due to work load
- Must have the ability to multi-task and want to learn many functions of Jewelry Repair
- Very good communicational skills. Must be able to be demonstrate and teach new repair methods, within the Jewelry Repair Industry.
Minimum Position Specification Guidelines:
- Ability to apply techniques pertinent to work assignments.
- Must possess a high level of manual dexterity, and have a keen attention for detail.
- Thorough knowledge of stones/metal and the effect that heat and chemicals have on the merchandise.
Organization, Cooperative, Team oriented, Conscientious and Detailed Oriented
• 5 years or more of Bench Jeweler experience.
Previous Jewelry Repair Training experience.
Bench Sales Manager
Job Role Experience in US IT Staffing, Bench Sales, Marketing and Recruitment Life Cycle.Acirc Experience in working with Prime Vendors and Implementation Partners Expertise with the tax terms like Corp-to-Corp, W-2, 1099 etc.
Must have Good Network Contacts with US IT Staffing.
Communicating with the consultants on a Daily Basis and update about submission and interviews Must be aggressive, team player, dynamic result oriented.
Ability to meet the targets on a regular basis.
Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites and share them with consultants.
Identify client requirements for existing IT resources as they become available
Acirc Marketing Bench Consultants screening the resume, talking to the candidate, screening himher on the basics, and submitting to the Client.
Following up on every submission made to the Vendor with a phone call and (or) an email.
Should be good in verbal and oral communication skills in English.
Thanks Regards, Venu CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.
Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company Award in 2008, 2009, 2010 Ph Ext112 tel248-538-949420Ext3A112 Fax tel248-538-8435 E-mail venucompusoft-is.com mailtovenucompusoft-is.com URL httpwww.compusoft-is.com
Onsite -- US IT Staffing, Bench Sales, Marketing
Technician R&D Wet Bench & Chemistry Slurry Preperation Is A Plus
Experience and education
Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an R&D technician in a lab environment
2+ years’ experience working with ceramic slurry preparation including ball milling or attrition milling for size reduction, binder mix addition and slurry coating
Knowledge, skills, abilities
- Knowledge of safe laboratory practice especially in handling chemicals, powders and high temperature furnaces
- Clear and open communication, strong teamwork
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of completing tasks on an aggressive schedule
- Familiarity with computer operation, including data entry and interaction with databases
- Motivated and capable of working independently
- Ability to perform work in a glovebox or fumehood that requires the use of fine motor skills, reaching and twisting motions with hands and lifting up to 15 lbs
Your work includes:
- Maintenance of a clean workspace and safe work environment
- Precise execution to written and verbal instructions
- Accurate recording of results, communication of anomalies
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!