Bench Worker Job Description Sample
Our company is rapidly growing and we need great team members to make it happen! This position comes with a retention plan with increases as well as the potential for monthly and yearly bonuses.Bench Fabricators perform mechanical work that typically requires fitting, alignment and adjustment of aerospace components and tubes to very close tolerances.
Work requires manual manipulative skills, capability with a wide variety of hand tools and measuring instruments, and also sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items to make minor modifications. May perform some trouble-shooting and rework of production items. Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.Other Skills and Requirements-Stretch, bend, straighten, shape, pound, or press metal to specification using various tools and machines such as hammer, lathes, mills, surface grinders, etc.-Must be able to work required overtime that can be substantial during peak customer production periods-Able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.-Demonstrate reliability and good attendance.-High School Diploma or GED required-Possess work history in manufacturing-Possess basic machining and tools skills
Industrial Bench Worker
Job Title: Bench Worker
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday 2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00am
Pay: $11.50+ Depending on experience
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
PC Bench Technician
PC Bench Technician
Nucentric Solutions is a leading provider of managed network services and network consulting in the Charlotte and surrounding area since 2002.
The PC Bench Technician (PBT) will deliver top-quality customer service to Nucentric Solutions’ clients. The PBT will work on clients desktop, laptop and server systems at the Nucentric office to perform new PC and Server setups, desktop migrations, diagnosis of hardware trouble issues, and will work on resolution. The PBT will work closely with the Help Desk and Systems Engineering teams to make sure that client requests are resolved in a timely manner and clients are kept informed of progress and status of their requests. PBT will use Nucentric’s in-house enterprise tools for network device monitoring and centralized network asset management in delivery of managed services. The PBT will also assist the Help Desk and Systems Engineering teams with work helping prep hardware that is being pre-staged.
The PBT must demonstrate good resource and time management abilities as well as continual growth in their technical knowledge and skills. The PBT will be responsible for providing “Level 1” IT support. This includes support for desktop moves, desktop adds, desktop changes, and other general support requests.
The PBT will be responsible for accurately documenting all work both billable and non-billable associated with any internal work or work provided to Nucentric clients. The PBT will also be responsible for maintaining accurate and detailed technical documentation that pertains to the service tickets they’re working on. (Network diagrams, configuration documents, important user name/passwords, etc.).
Nucentric views communication with our clients as a vital part of customer satisfaction. Therefore, the PBT is expected to communicate to the customer all descriptions of work performed and on-going status of open issues each time he/she performs work of any kind on a client’s pc’s or software. This communication will be supported by regular written documentation of work performed in Nucentric’s issue tracking system.
The PBT will report to Nucentric’s office in Davidson during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Evening and weekend on-call rotation coverage is required.
This is a full-time position.
- Proficiency in supporting Windows desktop OS’s (Windows 7, 8, 10) a plus
- Beginner knowledge of small business networking concepts is required (Active Directory, VPN’s, firewall, routers, TCP/IP, etc)
- Completed industry training is a plus (MCSA, MCSE, MCP, CCNA, CCNP, A+, Net+, etc.)
- Previous experience as a PC Bench Technician is a plus.
- Previous hands-on experience with small business networking is a plus.
- This is an entry-level position
- Employer paid health insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching contributions
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Vacation/Sick Leave)
- Annual company performance bonus
- Training benefit
Bench (Metal Fabrication)
Our company is rapidly growing and we need great team members to make it happen! This position comes with a retention plan with increases as well as the potential for monthly and yearly bonuses.
Bench Fabricators perform mechanical work that typically requires fitting, alignment and adjustment of aerospace components and tubes to very close tolerances. Work requires manual manipulative skills, capability with a wide variety of hand tools and measuring instruments, and also sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items to make minor modifications. May perform some trouble-shooting and rework of production items. Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
Other Skills and Requirements
-Stretch, bend, straighten, shape, pound, or press metal to specification using various tools and machines such as hammer, lathes, mills, surface grinders, etc.
-Must be able to work required overtime that can be substantial during peak customer production periods
-Able to perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
-Demonstrate reliability and good attendance.
-High School Diploma or GED required
-Possess work history in manufacturing
-Possess basic machining and tools skills
All-around machinist who likes to put things together is needed for our Tool Shop.
We have our own product line building small spindle assemblies and need a person to help us. Steady employment in a stable work environment.
Experienced only. Please submit your resume.
Break Down Bench
We need a hard working man to break down computers, servers, hard drives, all kinds of electronics. We have shop air and air tool as well as hand tools. Must know the metals like copper, brass, aluminum, and other metals. Circuit boards also must be separated into grades like low grade or medium grade or High grade telecom boards and or motherboards. We are willing to teach but must be fast on breakdown with drills, and other tools of the trade..
Machining Bench Hand
The primary responsibility of a Bench Hand is to remove burrs on metal parts that were created by machining operations. Burrs are removed using pencil grinders and small files. A Bench Hand is trained to remove only the burr, so the operation is most delicate and only a minute amount of metal is removed from the edges of holes, slots and scallops.
- Must be educated and trained to read and interpret the operation drawings.
- Must be able to operate all deburring tools including air operated pencil grinders, narrow belt
sanders and a variety of small rotating type grinding wheels and hand files.
- Must be able to use inspection equipment to measure specific dimensions that are required at
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of the company’s quality policies and procedures.
- Knowledge to use benching power tools (grinders, profilers, etc.).
- Knowledge of manual drill press and manual bridgeport.
- Ability to use measuring equipment to verify dimensions (micrometers, calipers, dial indicators,
- Fits and assembles components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering
- Lays out hole locations and drills & taps holes on parts for assembly.
- Removes high spots, and smooths surfaces, using chisels, scrapers, files, and powered hand
grinder [Scraper, Hand machine shop ].
- May work as member of team on limited part of fabrication process.
- May set up and operate metalworking machines to shape parts [Tool-Machine Set-Up
Operator machine shop ].
Electronics Bench Technician
We are seeking a full time permanent Electronics Bench Technician for a solid company with excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnose and make repairs down to the component level on a variety of avionic equipment for the purpose of ensuring functionality that meets manufacturer’s specifications and provides the customer with reliable and quality repair.
Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems including testing and modifications in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
Applies principles and theories of advanced analog and digital electronics in addition to mathematics and elementary physics.
Use technical manuals for product information including theory of operation, assembly drawings, schematics, and test and alignment procedures specific to each type of equipment.
Completes documentation such as shop and work order records and submits required reports.
Utilize company database to retrieve specific records for making complex repairs and in turn adds personal records to database regarding repairs for future reference.
Education & Experience
Required- Minimum two year electronics degree or an equivalent education, training and work experience with the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of advanced analog and digital electronics.
Preferred- Minimum two years of experience in the maintenance and repair of various types of avionic equipment such as autopilot, radios, radar and transponders.
Experienced in the use of digital meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and other specialized test equipment.
Prefer proficiency with PCB soldering, auto-pilot, and radio repair.
Aptitude for fine, detailed mechanical work, high level of accuracy
Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage several projects at once
Basic communication skills; written, verbal, and interpersonal
Basic computer skills.
Must pass FAA/DOT drug screen and background check.
Production Bench Jeweler
Looking for a production bench jeweler with 3-5 years experience. The candidate would be working with master models for production and have the ability to solve problems related to getting good production molds. They would be working the product development team along with the production staff to resolve any issues that arise during casting and assembly. They would also be required to do some assembly.
- 3-5 years experience as a bench jeweler
- Experience with producing master models for production molds
- Experience in producing molds for production
- hand fabrication and repair skills
- Hand assembly in a production setting
- Work with the design and production teams.
- Make and maintain molds for prototypes and production.
- Work with production team to problem solve any issues coming out of casting.
- Help solve production issues during assembly.
- May be required to do some assembly and cleanup of parts.
- Finishing of masters and maintenance of masters to ensure good production molding
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
Apply today to schedule an interview
At Trice Jewelers, we pride ourselves on offering superior quality jewelry, personalized and specialized service, and unsurpassed value.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in stone setting (all types), ring sizing, jewelry repair, soldering, prong re-tipping, resetting stones, assembly, and polishing
- Ability to work in Gold and Platinum
- Must be highly organized with great attention to detail
- Three or more years of Bench Jeweler experience in a
- fast-paced environment, to include diamond setting and fine jewelry repair
- The ability to build trust, exhibit integrity, operate fairly, and demonstrate professionalism with clients and staff members
- Bench Jeweler: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s license
- High school or equivalent
- Excellent Base Salary
- Health and Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!