Bench Worker Job Description Sample
Bench (General Labor) Bread Line
Overview At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose:unleashing brand potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers. The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience. Responsibilities Essential Job Responsibilities
Loads dough into machine.
Place product onto tray.
Rack the product.
Adheres to all GMP’s.
Follows Safety and HR protocols policies and procedures.
Attend work as scheduled and be punctual.
Honest throughout hiring and employment.
Preforms other duties as assigned. Qualifications Essential Requirements
Physical-Lifting and Carrying:negligible pounds occasionally up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
Pushing or Pulling:using extremities to exert force in order to push , pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force constantly, up to 10 pounds frequently.
Walking/Standing:Frequently on slick flooring/Standing for long periods of time.
Talking:expressing or changing ideas by means of spoken words. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and/or quickly.
Hearing:perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and make fine discriminations in sound.
Reaching:extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
Fingering:picking, pinching, or otherwise working primary with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling. Using forceful exertions and postural stress.
Grasping:applying pressure to an object with the fingers and palm when using scraper and cookie trays.
Visual:the worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities by sustained attention and balance. PPE required, steel toe boots hair net eye and ear protection. Education and/or Experience: High School or GED preferred. Job ID2017-5460 CategoryManufacturing
Assembler - Bench Assembly
COMPANY OVERVIEW With well over a century of frontline experience, Boston Gear is recognized globally as a premier resource for extremely reliable, high-performance power transmission components. Boston Gear offers the industry’s most comprehensive product array featuring more than 30,000 standard products combined with the ability to custom engineer unique solutions when required. Product lines include standard enclosed gear drives, custom speed reducers, AC/DC motors, DC drives and Centric brand overload clutches and torque limiters.For more information, visit our website at www.bostongear.com/
POSITION SUMMARYThe Assembler position is responsible for performing assigned duties related to the assembly and sub-assembly of speed reducers at a bench work station, working at a pace that will meet production goals and customer demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Assemble product according to established methods, procedures and standards and/or sub-assembly of component parts from bills of materials and production orders, involving component parts and different configurations of sub-assemblies.
Perform assembly of special units from engineering prints and blueprints.
Use air impact wrenches, assorted hand tools, drivers and protective leaders, grease gun and indicators in assembly work. Operate hand arbor presses, pneumatic and hydraulic presses for assembly of certain units.
Thoroughly inspect each completed unit to assure correct and complete assembly and ensuring that completed work and appearance meet standards; and/or inspect component parts before beginning sub-assembly work, ensuring correct identification and appearance of parts.
Complete required documentation and report of daily work.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:Majority of time is spent in a manufacturing production environment with some (but not all) climate controlled areas. Personal protective safety equipment must be worn and proper safety precautions must be observed. Potential exposure may include, but is not limited to: solvents, dusts, noise, heat, outside weather conditions, cramped spaces, and building construction areas.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:Potential physical demands include, but are not limited to: frequent walking, standing, twisting, carrying and handling; regular bending, stooping and kneeling; regular lifting up to 75 lbs (lift assist available); occasional climbing, pushing and pulling. Potential sensory demands include, but are not limited to: hearing and seeing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. # Job Requirements
EDUCATION * A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is desired.
* Previous experience in a mechanical assembly position and/or manufacturing environment is desired
Experience using measurement instruments (e.g. gauges) and power hand tools is desired QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) * Strong mechanical aptitude
Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills, including a continuous improvement mindset. Exposure to lean manufacturing principles is a plus
Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
Strong work ethic, including the ability to be self-directed and self-motivated while taking initiative with projects and tasks.
Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and at the necessary pace required to meet customer demand rates and production goals.
Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and collaborative skills.
Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changes in internal processes, delays or unexpected events.
Positive attitude with a demonstrated willingness to listen and learn
Demonstrated safety orientation and compliance mindset
Demonstrated pattern of reliability and dependability as related to attendance and work assignments
Proficiency in English language skills, including effective verbal and written communication
Willingness and ability to work extended hours, including overtime and weekends as required
Employee Type:* Full-Time
Experience:* Not Specified
Date Posted:* 1/16/2018 Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type:* Manufacturing
Retail Manager / Bench Manager - Lebanon, Murfreesboro, Gallatin, Hendersonville, Mt Juliet
Overview Why should the next step in your retail career be with a restaurant company? We wouldn't be Cracker Barrel without our retail side!
Half Restaurant + Half Store = Cracker Barrel! It starts with individuals who pride themselves on their strong leadership talents, demonstrate innovative ideas, and have an unparalleled passion for their work. The Retail Manager works closely with the General Manager and Associate Managers to create a "Pleasing People" environment where everyone can contribute to the overall success of the unit.
Responsibility Delivering an exceptional guest experience starts and ends with the Retail team. They are the first ones to greet the guest as they walk in the door and then they send them off with a smile (and hopefully a fun product or two!).
Qualifications Managers receive a generous compensation plan including Medical/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Life Insurance programs, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Vacation, Relocation Assistance, Performance-based Bonus Plans, Management Development Programs, Employee Discounts, and More! If you have 2 years of recent retail management experience and are interested in taking the Cracker Barrel challenge, please apply today.
Employment opportunities at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. Qualified applicants are considered for all open positions for which they apply and for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, natinal origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a medical condition or disability.
Take the Next Step Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
In compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other class expressly protected by law. Qualified applicants are considered for employment according to the laws of the respective state of employment. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the Employee Relations Department online () or toll free at 1 800-333-9566.
Location635 South Cumberland
AddressI-40 & Hwy 231-SCity/StateUS-TN-Lebanon
General Manager- Bench
General Manager- Bench
Functional Area:Store Management
Minimum Experience:3 - 5 Years
Location:MI - Warren
Minimum Education:C-HS Graduate or Equivalent
Send This Job to a FriendSaveSaveApply Now We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. : What is a Store General Manager? A Store General Manager must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our customers succeed and growing our business with integrity. Professional level sales and management position capable of supporting functions on both sides of the business. The role requires understanding of store systems, automotive systems, parts knowledge and has the ability to identify, trouble shoot and project assist for DIY. Responsible for developing and maintaining commercial customer relationships and program growth. Is accountable for achieving financial metrics and maintaining service and appearance standards. Position is exempt and requires a minimum of 50 hours a week. Primary Responsibilities
Achieve overall store sales goals and service objectives
Manage and grow commercial customer relationships/sales, including building and holding team accountable to executing customer action plans
Selection, hiring, development, performance mgmt., coaching, scheduling and engagement of store team members
Ensure execution of all inventory and operational standards
Coach all team members to deliver on customer expectations (DIY and Commercial)
Manager on duty responsibilities (touch base/coaching, floor/phone mgmt., task assignment and completion, safety, open/close duties)
Ability to lead change management
Embrace diversity and foster a respectful environment for both customers and team members
Provide DIY service including battery installation, testing, wiper install, etc.
Assist district/region in other functions upon request Success Factors
Ability to locate and stock parts
Safety knowledge and skills
Ability to become ASE P2 certified or ASE ready equivalent
Ability to execute and train project and product quality recommendations
Advanced parts lookup and sourcing
Ability to source from numerous places including special order, FDO, second source, etc.
Ability to execute and train all store operational processes and procedures, and testing and diagnostic equipment for DIY services
Ability to execute and train inventory systems and store equipment
Ability to execute and train POS and Parts lookup systems
Ability to review and analyze P&L statement
Ability to recruit, select, hire and develop quality team members
Ability to build and grow relationships with commercial customers Essential Job Skills Necessary for Success as a Store General Manager
Working knowledge of automotive systems preferred
Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers and upper management
Use Microsoft software effectively (Word, Excel required – PowerPoint preferred)
Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, sales increases, and gross profit percent
Ability to review and analyze business reports, such as profit and loss statement (P&L)
Hold others accountable, inspect work quality and give feedback in a way that is inspiring
Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends as needed Prior Experience that Sets a Store General Manager up for Success + 2-3 years of experience managing a team of 10 – 20 Team Members in a fast-paced and highly dynamic retail environment
Successful experience managing profitability; proven financial and business acumen Education High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Bachelor’s degree in business or a related area preferred Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must have a valid driver's license
- ASE certification preferred, but not required Physical Demands The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be walking or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside; however, they will occasionally be outside and exposed to various weather conditions while performing such tasks as installing batteries and wiper blades. The employee is also occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; explosives; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bench Test Operator
Support test development engineers with bench test fixtures and test jigs as needed
Provide basic test development and diagnostics support on ATE.
Assist in tester maintenance and handler set ups
Provide instrumentation support in the lab
Generate test programs on ASL 1000 series of ATE, and the JDI tester.
- Other projects as they arise. Other
Duties & Responsibilities:
Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
Comply with all quality and ITAR policies, practices and procedures.
Build meaningful and productive relationships with internal business partners.
Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements Job
Education: Engineering Degree- engineering or AA
Three plus years of technical experience in the field of bench testing, ATE testing, reliability and product qualification, device analysis and device testing
Due to export control rules, must be a US citizen.
Service Manager - Bench
Job Description: The Service Manager is primarily responsible for enabling and empowering a team of Customer Service Associates (CSAs) to deliver the best possible customer service experience in the store. This includes responsibility for customer facing activities on the sales floor (e.g., greeting customers, listening and probing to understand needs, identifying solutions), as well as non-customer facing activities (e.g., downstocking, inventory management and area recovery). The Service Manager ensures department(s) are customer ready at all times while inspiring engaging, customer-focused behavior, mitigating and reducing customer complaints, and driving positive first impressions for customers upon entering the store. The Service Manager is responsible for coaching, mentoring, training, and continually monitoring Customer Service Associates in his/her area. The individual in this role is also responsible for leading Customer Service Associates in other departments, as needed, to meet the demands of the store. This requires broad product knowledge and the ability to engage employees and customers across departments. Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week; physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise; physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Service and Support Manager Bench Position for Missouri side of Market 886. Service or Support Area of responsibility will be determined at time of training. Must be willing to work and transition to any of 6 locations within Northwest area of St. Louis/St. Charles county. Minimum Qualifications High School Diploma and 3 years of experience in a big box retail environment OR 5 years of experience in a big box retail environment 1 year of experience in customer service Experience managing project teams (with or without direct report responsibility) Experience recruiting, training, mentoring, and developing a service team (with or without direct report responsibility) Experience working cross-functionally Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Preferred Qualifications 3 years of retail customer service experience Experience in a leadership role with direct report responsibility Experience working in the home improvement retail sector Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment Experience using store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.)
Job ID: 1331943BR
Line of Business:
Department: 0690 - Service Area 1
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full-Time Location #:
0748 Location Name:
EEO Statement: Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Automotive Bench Technician
The Bench Technician will support the Component Test Engineering team by performing bench tests on ADAS components, support in the building of our internal tools, test harnesses, project boxes and re-building of life testers and supporting the ED/DV/PV Testing, as instructed by personnel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience as a Test Technician
- Proficient with Visio, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints
- Able to use measurement and power tools within a lab/shop environment
- Ability to build and de-bug wire harnesses and break-out boxes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well motivated, self-starter, high integrity and team player
- Logical problem solver with good attention to detail
Qualifications and Skills
- 2- 5 years’ experience in automotive component testing
- Component Data analysis post processing; compiling and analysis of test results.
- ADAS component and feature knowledge
- Computerized data logging systems
The combination of skill, dedication and professionalism of TPG's employees is one of the key driving forces behind the company's reputation. We focus on hiring the best in the business and we are committed to an environment which allows our people to develop and grow their careers. We offer a range of benefit plans to qualifying employees.
Electronic Bench Technician/Technical Support Rep
We are working with a medical device distribution and repair company in Redmond, WA that is looking to hire a skilled Electronic Bench Technician/Technical Support Representative. This position would handle repair and technical support of critical care monitoring equipment and diagnostic ultrasound equipment. Person would be responsible to talking with customers on the phone and repairing returned merchandise in the shop. After initial 3-6 month training, candidate would spend 50% of time on phone and 50% working hands on products. Candidates with military electronics training or biomedical technician degree highly encouraged to apply.
• Duration: Contract, 3-6 months
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm
• Pay: $22-24/hr
• General Position Summary
• This position is responsible for providing both phone technical support/customer service and service
• repair of company products. Technical support and customer services work includes handling over-the phone
• questions from customers for solving product issues, answering questions, providing part
• numbers, assisting with symptom recognition and giving Return Authorization numbers. Service repair
• work includes repair and restore equipment sent from customers to full operating support.
• TECHNICAL SUPPORT
• Provides customers with over-the-phone support for operational, technical and repair parts information
• for all company produced or OEM equipment.
• Provides positive communications interface with customer including answering customer inquiries
• regarding equipment repair, issuing Return/Repair Authorizations, giving repair cost estimates and
• advising customers on how long a certain repair may take; Also may advise customer on details of
• repair process including repair tracking, equipment packaging, estimates and loan or rental equipment
• Provides symptom recognition and interpretation of customers’ product symptoms for service repair
• Sets up loaner units or rentals for customer use during repairs.
• Operates personal computer programs necessary to enter customer contact information, generate
• Return/Repair Authorizations and look up necessary part numbers for customers; May transfer
• customer to Customer Support for pricing and availability.
• Provides biomedical technicians and company sales representatives with equipment set-up, installation,
• and troubleshooting assistance as needed.
• Assists other technicians with customer problems as needed or requested.
• SERVICE REPAIR
• Performs troubleshooting, repair and calibration to customer units as needed.
• Analyzes equipment failures; Communicates failure trending information to manager and Company
• engineering staff.
• Documents all repairs performed according to company repair documentation procedures and
• established protocols.
• Tracks repair parts deficiencies and makes recommendations on new equipment procurement, vital
• missing parts in the supply parts system and consumables required for service repairs.
• Performs unit upgrades as needed and ECN as approved by engineering staff.
• Contacts customer for bill authorization, continued troubleshooting and/or symptom recognition.
• May assist in resolving billing and shipping issues.
• EMERGENCY ON-CALL TECHNICAL SUPPORT
• According to a schedule, is required to share a rotating shift of “on call” duties after working hours;
• Must be available via cell phone to provide over-the-phone emergency support after hours (5pm ~ 7am)
• for hospital equipment emergencies relating, but not limited to problems as set-up, installation,
• troubleshooting, operation and technical questions.
• Upon receiving any message, must call back the customer within a 60-minute period to diagnose and
• troubleshoot all manner of hospital equipment with limited resources being available.
• OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
• Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned senior management.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
• Maintains good communication with other managers, staff & outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
• Education & Work Experience
• Associate’s Degree (A. A.) from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related
• experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Related experience of five to seven years in electronics repair and technical service support preferably
• in medical electronic device industry.
• Tools & Equipment
• General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, document scanner, personal computer,
• handheld calculator, label printer, etc.
• Electronics test equipment including oscilloscope, volt-ohm meter, frequency counter, spectrum
• analyzer, DC power supply, signal generator, soldering iron, and other specialized equipment.
• Hand tools including screwdriver, wrench, pliers, hammers, etc.
• Power tools including drills, saws, etc.
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office applications (Word, Excel,
• Work Environment
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters
• while performing the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
• enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Work is performed in both an office with desk and phone and a repair bench environment with moderate
• noise levels. At times, the employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic
• chemicals. There is a risk to electric shock due to work and service repair/analysis of products.
• Physical Demands
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
• successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be
• made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to frequently talk or hear and must
• be able to also stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger. In addition, the employee must frequently lift up to
• 10 lbs. On an infrequent basis, the employee may lift between 25 ~ 100 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities include the ability to read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen,
• and measure or identify using eyesight and adjust vision focus for both computer and repair bench
• activities. This includes close, color and depth perception.
• Infrequent travel required which may include overnight travel by both car and plane
*Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Machinist- Bench (2Nd Shift)
Overview Aerojet Rocketdyne is an innovative company delivering solutions that create value for its customers in the aerospace and defense markets. The company is a world-recognized aerospace and defense leader that provides propulsion and energetics to the space, missile defense and strategic systems, tactical systems and armaments areas, in support of domestic and international markets.
Additional information about Aerojet Rocketdyne can be obtained by visiting our websites at www.Rocket.com and www.AerojetRocketdyne.com. We are seeking a
Bench Machinist to join our team in Canoga Park, CA. 2nd Shift. Union position. Essential Job Functions (Including % of Time for Each) 100% - The Bench Machinist will complete / check / rework and deburr sheet metal and machined parts, assemblies and extrusions using various types of machines and mechanics’ hand tools (manual and pneumatic). The successful individual will determine dimensions, angles, tolerances and finishes by interpreting information from planning documents, drawings, blueprints, manuals and engineering orders.
Layout hold locations, constant radii cutouts, stepcuts, seal grooves and mold lines.
Select, setup, and operate power, hand and computer controlled tools to complete missing machining operations or to rework and repair damaged or improperly machines parts fabricated from various metals, ceramics and composite materials.
Machine, drill, grind, file, ream, turn, face, tap, cut lap and mill sheet metal and machined parts, assemblies and extrusions to require shape and dimension.
Setup and operate roto-finishing equipment to grind, hone and polish, selecting proper abrasives, compounds and liquids to achieve required finish.
Verify accuracy of parts, assemblies and extrusions prior to company inspection using precision measuring instruments.
Record manufacturing data manually or with the aid of a computer.
Requirements High School graduate or equivalent preferred and 3 years of related experience using hand tools, reading and understanding blueprints and specifications, using borescopes and videoscopes.
Experienced in rigging and overhead cranes.
- Experience in the use of a ½ mask or full respirator and the ability to navigate comfortably through computer supported systems. US Citizenship required. Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information, and having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement. Work Environment and Physical
The work environment may require a combination of indoor and outdoor activity (hot, cold, wet, humid conditions) with a varied amount of walking, standing, sitting, climbing (i.e. ladders, stair, scaffolding, ramps), balance (maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces), bending, reaching, handling/fingering (seizing, holding, grasping, turning picking, pinching), stooping, kneeling, crouching and ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds. Work may require the ability to operate material handling equipment (forklift, crane, hoist, man lift, etc.) in a safe manner. While performing the duties of this job, employees may work around variable noise levels or with fume or airborne particles, hazardous chemicals, etc. requiring the use of personal protective equipment such as face protection (safety glasses, goggles, face shield), foot protection (i.e. steel toed shoes, rubber boots, etc.), gloves, hard hat, shop coat and hearing protection.
Some positions may require Respirator clearance up to and including the Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) Level A clearance. Work requires the ability to change into or out of personal protective equipment when entering or exiting manufacturing, laboratory, or other areas. Some employees may be required to drive between various locations within the Company facility or between locations.
Work duties may also be required to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer and/or the ability to travel by air or auto. Ability to distinguish colors may also be necessary. This position may be expected to work varying shifts and hours to ensure successful operation of activities in the organization. Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
We consider the consistent demonstration of positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional behavior to be an essential function of every position. While different positions have different primary areas of responsibility and technical expertise, everyone needs to work as a team, and we expect all employees to contribute as necessary to get the job done. Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or theinterview process should e-mail the Human Resources Department at
CategoryManufacturing and Production - Machining
Electronics Bench Technician
We are seeking a full time permanent Electronics Bench Technician for a solid company with excellent benefits. The ideal candidate will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnose and make repairs down to the component level on a variety of avionic equipment for the purpose of ensuring functionality that meets manufacturer’s specifications and provides the customer with reliable and quality repair.
Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems including testing and modifications in accordance with manufacturers specifications.
Applies principles and theories of advanced analog and digital electronics in addition to mathematics and elementary physics.
Use technical manuals for product information including theory of operation, assembly drawings, schematics, and test and alignment procedures specific to each type of equipment.
Completes documentation such as shop and work order records and submits required reports.
Utilize company database to retrieve specific records for making complex repairs and in turn adds personal records to database regarding repairs for future reference.
Education & Experience
Required- Minimum two year electronics degree or an equivalent education, training and work experience with the ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of advanced analog and digital electronics.
Preferred- Minimum two years of experience in the maintenance and repair of various types of avionic equipment such as autopilot, radios, radar and transponders.
Experienced in the use of digital meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and other specialized test equipment.
Prefer proficiency with PCB soldering, auto-pilot, and radio repair.
Aptitude for fine, detailed mechanical work, high level of accuracy
Strong problem solving skills and ability to manage several projects at once
Basic communication skills; written, verbal, and interpersonal
Basic computer skills.
Must pass FAA/DOT drug screen and background check.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!