Bensenville Job Description Sample
IV Pharmacy Technician (Prn)
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
PharMerica Bensenville is recruiting a IVPharmacy Technician to join our team.
The IVPharmacy Technician under supervision of a Registered Pharmacist and pursuant to specific Board of Pharmacy defined technician tasks, which may include, accurately filling prescriptions, preparing Sterile Compounding medications, and entering computer data, following standard procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining Sterile Compounding room and QA as per USP 797 guidelines for a high-risk pharmacy and state law as directed by supervisor.
- Works under direct supervision of a Registered Pharmacist, fills prescriptions and prepares Sterile Compounding according to PharMerica’s standards of quality, customer service, productivity guidelines and State Board of Pharmacy regulations.
- Knowledge of Long Term Care and Alere high risk pregnancy medications.
- Responsible for staging, preparing, filling orders for residents at long term care facilities.
- Responsible for staging, preparing, filling orders for Alere, high-risk pregnant women.
- Responsible for compounding Sterile Compounding orders and syringes for Alere in a Class 100 clean room including compounding medications from non-sterile powders as directed by Pharmacists, IV Supervisor, and/or Director of Pharmacy.
- Responsible for data entry and to assist pharmacist with calling nursing home and/or Alere for refill orders.
- Responsible for maintaining, cleaning and accountability of pumps.
- Responsible for filing, answering phones, and stocking areas in the IV department as appropriate and as directed by supervisor.
- Works with Lead IV Technician in maintaining a clean/safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety, and cleanliness.
- Responsible for replenishment and maintenance of Emergency Drug Kits (EDK) provided to Long Term Care Facilities
- Responsible for communicating with Pharmacist or Supervisor, or Lead Technician with any concerns regarding USP 797 and Operations.
- Responsible for shipping and tracking Alere packages through overnight 3rd party logistics company.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- LTC experience preferred
- Order entry and insurance billing experience required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification desired
- Must be able to work weekends
- Data entry skills, detail oriented, ability to multi-task
- Minimum 6-months pharmacy technician experience required
- Experience with medications, IV’s and filling prescriptions required
- Must be available to work as needed, up to 8 hours per week
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of Illinois
Accelerate Your Career with PharMerica!
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking Job
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions is expanding their staff and seeking a Helper to join the Bensenville, IL team.
As a Helper you will assist electricians or service technician with onsite work which may include using, supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work area and equipment. The ideal candidate will be able to meet the physical demands of working on construction sites while maintaining personal safety and adhering to OSHA standards.
A Helper will:
- Gathers tools and supplies to be used at work site.
- Measures, cuts, and bends wire and conduit.
- Drills holes for wiring and pulls or pushes wiring through opening.
- Traces out short circuits in wiring.
- Assists in lifting, positioning, and fastening objects such as wiring, conduit, and motors.
- Performs minor repairs such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs, and switches.
- Maintains tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts in order.
- Disassembles defective electrical equipment, replaces defective or worn parts, and reassembles equipment.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment.
- Performs other routine duties as assigned.
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs – Run the loads you want to run!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt truck driver family:
$1.05/mile + fuel surcharge
Monthly Bonuses available
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
Average 3,000 miles/week solo or 5,000-6,500 miles/week teams
Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Choose the loads you want to run - be home when you want!
Company provided Prepass with tolls paid by the company
Maintenance & Equipment
No tractor age restrictions
National tire discounts
Reduced maintenance rates
Maintenance escrow account
National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
EFS Fuel card
Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
Multiple insurance options
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $10,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Boyd Bros. – Take Advantage of a 2 CPM Pay Increase!
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros – the company the best truck drivers call home. And now, you can earn even more with a $10k sign-on and newly increased pay package!
Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers with just 6 months of flatbed experience will earn a base pay of .51 CPM. Plus, with .06 CPM in sign-on incentives and a .04 CPM productivity bonus, you could be earning as much as .61 CPM!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
2 CPM pay increase (average 61 CPM)
$10,000 sign-on - $500 for first delivery; .06 CPM for 18 months
$1000 weekly minimum guarantee
Monthly Performance Bonus – up to .04 CPM
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 40% drop & hook freight
50% no-tarp freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
- All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
- Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
- Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
- The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program - keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
- Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly.
- Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly
- Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
- Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
- Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Vision coverage
- Excellent starting pay
- Sign-on bonus
- Safety bonus program
- Unlimited driver referral program
- Retention and referral bonuses
- Regular scheduled home time
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
- Late-model equipment
- State-of-the-art dispatch technology
- Electronic DVIR's
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
drivers miles BACH_a33d1a
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Account Executive – Outside Sales *Immediate Opening*
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
LHI Software Developer II - La Crosse, WI Or Bensenville, IL Or Eau Claire, WI Or Telecommute
OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well-being of Americans.By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system. LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on-location services, patient-specific in-clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S.
Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work.(sm) We are seeking a Software Developer II in the Information Technology Department at LHI, who Develops and maintains windows, web and web services based business software applications, systems, components and database objects using Microsoft .NET technologies and Angular framework based on requirements and specifications to support LHI's business operations.
Primary Responsibilities: Develop software programs and components using VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL, Angular and other software development tools and technologies per assigned tasks Debug, test, and troubleshoot written software programs and components Participate in maintenance and support of LHI's software applications by assisting Help Desk Technicians, Infrastructure staff, Database Administrators, Business Analysts and Senior Developers in troubleshooting and resolving software problems Utilize complex .NET methodology to support meeting customer expectations, resulting in delivery of a timely and high quality product Collaborate closely with Business Analysts on Business Intelligence requirements Study and research trends and new/improving/changing technologies regarding .NET development, programming standards, application architecture, business processes, and functional areas for application Adapt to new programming languages, methodologies, platforms and frameworks to support the needs of LHI's software projects Adhere to Agile software development methodology Please Note: In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain an SF86 Position of Trust which is only available to U.S.
Our Facilities Security Officer will initiate this process post-offer acceptance. Failure to obtain this will result in termination from this role.
Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field 2+ years of experience with full software development life-cycle 1+ years of software development experience with .NET technologies and/or Angular framework in a professional environment Working knowledge of Visual Studio, VB.NET/C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar source control programs Working knowledge of T-SQL queries and GUI design standards Strong technical skills including good understanding of software development methodologies and principles and complex coding Understanding of business domain and knowledge of framework; solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products United States Citizenship Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense eQuip Form SF86
Strong knowledge of SQL Server and relational database modeling concepts Working experience with n-tier .NET SQL database application architectures Experience with Web and Web/WCF Services Experience with Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, MVC, Web API applications Relevant Microsoft Certifications National Career Readiness Certificate As a requirement of UnitedHealth Group's contract with the Department of Defense, this position requires U.S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense eQuip Form SF86, (the National Agency Check Legal and Credit or NACLC). Successful completion of the NACLC process is a requirement for continued employment in this role. NACLC processing will be initiated by our TRICARE Security Officer post-offer, and can take 3-6 months for a final decision communication from the Department of Defense.
Candidates will be allowed to begin employment with UnitedHealth Group in this role based on an interim clearance, and final results will be communicated as they are received. Failure to obtain final NACLC approval will result in termination from this role. Careers with Optum.
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm) Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:
UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. b5946466-1dd1-46fa-b615-688adf1c2f56 LHI Software Developer II - La Crosse, WI or Bensenville, IL or Eau Claire, WI or TelecommuteWisconsin-La Crosse230238
Team Company Drivers
Team Company Driver Benefits
$800 2 day Orientation
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for each team
Make Great Money TOP PAY of $.52 per mile!!!
5,000 Miles Per Week
Optional Per Diem
Rider and Pet Policy
$50.00 for any Stop-Off Pay
68 mph Trucks
Full Benefits Package
401K with Company Match & Disability Insurance Plan
5 Year Seniority Bonus - $10,000
Driver Referral Bonus
$25,000.00 Life on Driver
Direct TV With Pay Channels
Must have a CDL-A
Driver must be 23 years of age
Must be willing to work in teams
No more than 3 moving violations on the past 3 years
No DUI's in the last 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!