Benwood Job Description Sample
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect truck/trailer for defects for safe operation
- Safely load building materials onto flatbed or boom truck and unload products at commercial & residential job sites
- Deliver materials to assigned area as directed by the customer while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Must report all accidents involving driver or company equipment
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Stamina to lift heavy building materials up to 80 lbs. for load/unload
- Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license
- Class A License strongly preferred, Class B accepted
- Must have a clear three year Motor Vehicle Report
- Must have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Boom or Crane experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive compensation
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.EducationPreferred
- High School or better
- Commercial Driver License
- DOT Regulations
- Lift 50lbs-100lbs
- Boom or Crane Experience
Dedicated Truck Drivers
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Class A Team Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits
- 2018 DOUBLE BUNK FREIGHTLINER
- HOLIDAY PAY
1 Year Minimum Driving Experience
Clean Driving Record
Lease Purchase Opportunities Available
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,000 after 90 days and $1,000 after 180 days!)
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
- Start at .46 cpm
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .46 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date)
No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
BRAND NEW Weekly Pay Package – Contact Us for More Details!
Sign-On Bonus for New Drivers – Limited Time Only!
$21 + Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
Dedicated Out & Back Runs
Frequent Home Time
Accessorial Hourly Pay
24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
Excellent Benefits After 30 days
Paid Orientation & Training
Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Valid CDL-A
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
- 12 months Tractor Trailer Experience
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive Nussbaum OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too. Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations. Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions If hired in our Primary Hiring Area , you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year. Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen. First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan Qualifications
- 21 * 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL) * Excessive speeding
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company? Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Emergency Department RN (Full-Time) | Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Emergency Department RN (Full-time) | Reynolds Memorial Hospital
JOB SUMMARY: A Registered Nurse of the Emergency Room is a member of the nursing team who is qualified by knowledge and training to carry out procedures in a safe and efficient manner. The RN may function in direct patient care or in leadership of a patient care group.
- Responsible to: Emergency Department Head Nurse and/or Nursing Supervisor.
- Workers supervised: Medical Assistant
- Interrelationships:Maintains an effective professional relationship with patients, families, co-workers, and medical staff.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Currently registered by the State of West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Nurses.
- Training & Experience: Two (2) years’ experience as a Staff Nurse. Completion of Coronary Care Class, Triage Class, and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification within one (1) year of employment. Maintains current CPR card.
Demonstrates competency as appropriate in patient care assessment for each patient population area served: Neonatal, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the patient’s needs and scope of treatment.
- Understanding of the dynamics for each patient incorporating biophysical, bio-psychosocial, environmental, self-care, educational, spiritual, cultural, ethical, and discharge planning needs.
- Knowledge of pain management to facilitate patient comfort through a proactive pain control plan.
- Knowledge of the total care of patients, whose disease is not responsive to curative treatment, focusing on the control of pain and other symptoms.
Case Manager Positions
EARN A LITTLE. EARN A LOT!!! YOU DECIDE!
Fast growing agency looking for RN's, LPN's, or Licensed SW's for immediate caseloads. Agency looking for qualified individuals in multiple rural counties in WV. We are looking for individuals who can work independently and as part of a team! Candidate must be well organized and self-starter. Position will provide case management services to individuals in their home with NO hands-on care. Nurses must have a current, valid nursing license for the state of WV. Social Workers with a current, valid WV social work license are preferred. Un-licensed social work candidates may also qualify. Must have experience in providing care to the senior population with either Home health and or case management experience. Serious inquires only.
CHOOSE YOUR HOURS. MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. TRAIN FROM HOME!
This role requires the nurse to work independently in the field with little supervision to provide Humana members with resources to enable them to stay in their home.
● Complete in home visits to members providing them with needed education and community resources they need to allow them to maintain their wellbeing in the comfort of their own homes.
● Play a key role in members avoiding unnecessary visits to the ER and or hospitalizations.
● Provide “best in class” complex case management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill, and the functionally challenged.
● Identify and close care gaps.
● Provide education to member and family members on resources, medications, and or medical conditions.
● Collaborate with other members of the Humana care team.
● Registered Nurse (RN) with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
● Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least 3 years’ experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
●Licensed Social Worker with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
● Must have computer skills
● Must have high speed DSL or Cable modem for home office
● Must be a self-starter
● Must be able to work independently
● Must have valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
● Must have undisciplined current nursing/social work license with up to date CEU’s.
NO TEMPORARY LICENSE ACCEPTED.
●PAY PER VISIT plus mileage
● Work in the geographical area of your choice
● Make your own schedule
● You choose how many members you take
● Strong support team available to assist you
Compensation will be discussed prior to Interview.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!