Benwood Job Description Sample
GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect truck/trailer for defects for safe operation
- Safely load building materials onto flatbed or boom truck and unload products at commercial & residential job sites
- Deliver materials to assigned area as directed by the customer while prioritizing personal safety and the safety of those around you
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
- Must report all accidents involving driver or company equipment
- Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Stamina to lift heavy building materials up to 80 lbs. for load/unload
- Excellent customer service skills and professional attitude
- Must have a valid commercial driver's license
- Class A License strongly preferred, Class B accepted
- Must have a clear three year Motor Vehicle Report
- Must have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Boom or Crane experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive compensation
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.EducationPreferred
- High School or better
- Commercial Driver License
- DOT Regulations
- Lift 50lbs-100lbs
- Boom or Crane Experience
Store Manager Candidate In Benwood, WV
Company Overview At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year.
We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together!
Job Details GENERAL SUMMARY:
This position exists primarily for the purpose of developing internal store manager bench from the assistant store manager population, although external candidates will also be in the program. It is a position to be used to give store manager candidates more experience prior to becoming a store manager, and is to be held for a specified period.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist in recruiting and staffing activities.
Assist with store merchandising by facilitating and/or participating in staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; ensuring that merchandise is presented according to established practices and store manager direction; and properly utilizing merchandise fixtures, signing and pricing of merchandise.
Assist in all aspects of inventory management (including proper execution of damages, markdowns, register scanning, paperwork and facility controls); prepare and conduct inventories.
Follow prescribed ordering practices to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Act as a role model by following company procedures and policies as outlined in the employee handbook, SOP manual and company communications.
Participate in store opening and closing activities.
Ensure the safe deposit of all company funds in the designated bank.
Assist in ensuring the financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Assist in the maintenance of clean, well-stocked stores; provide a safe environment for customers and employees.
Manage store in store managers absence.
Review operating statements to identify business trends (including sales, labor, profitability, and inventory turn), expense control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
Complete all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines.
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit controls.
Ability to learn and perform IBM cash register functions, including those necessary to generate reports.
Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE and STARS programs, etc.)
Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Effective interpersonal skills.
Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
One year of experience in a retail environment preferred for external candidates; four months experience as a Dollar General assistant store manager required for internal candidates.
Aligns motives, values and beliefs with Dollar General values.
Supports ownership by tapping into the potential of others.
Acts as a liaison between the Store Support Center and store employees.
Fosters cooperation and collaboration.
Interacts tactfully yet directly with employees and maintains an open forum of exchange.
Demonstrates responsiveness and sensitivity to customer needs.
Applies basic principles of retail (i.e., ordering cycles, peak inventories, merchandise flow, etc.).
Provides continuous attention to development of staff.
Recruits, hires and trains qualified applicants to fulfill a store need.
Ensures store compliance to federal labor laws and company policies and procedures.
WORKING CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Frequent walking and standing.
Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanners pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers and carts, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts).
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.
Occasional climbing (using ladder).
Occasional driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and to other Dollar General stores.
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level.
Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Note: This position requires some travel with limited overnight stays
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
OTR Drivers Needed!
We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen.First-Rate Benefits
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
- Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
- Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
- Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
- Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
- Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Minimum age- 21
- 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL)
- Excessive speeding- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
- License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
- Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
- Pre-hire DAC background check performed
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
connection is BACH_a33d1a Job Read
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
ICU LPN (Full-time)
JOB SUMMARY: A Licensed Practical Nurse of the SCU is a member of the nursing team who is qualified by knowledge and training to carry out nursing procedures under the direction of a physician or registered nurse and provide safe nursing care to the assigned patient.
- Responsible to: The professional nurse on duty.
- Workers supervised: Nursing Assistants.
- Interrelationships:Maintains open communication with the Charge Nurse who designates assignments.
- Education: Graduate of an approved School of Practical Nursing. Currently registered by the West Virginia Board of Examiners for Practical Nurses.
- Training & Experience: NAPNES certification for all nurses who participate in medication administering. Completion of Coronary Care Classes within one (1) year of employment. Maintains current CPR card.
Demonstrates competency as appropriate in patient care assessment for each patient population area served: Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
- Knowledge of growth and development
- Understanding of the patient’s needs and scope of treatment.
- Understanding of the dynamics for each patient incorporating biophysical, bio-psychosocial, environmental, self-care, educational, spiritual, cultural, ethical, and discharge planning needs.
- Knowledge of pain management to facilitate patient comfort through a proactive pain control plan.
- Knowledge of the total care of patients, whose disease is not responsive to curative treatment, focusing on the control of pain and other symptoms.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
*New pay scale and $500 sign on bonus!*
Country Club Rehabilitation Campus in Bellaire, OH is currently looking for Full-Time STNAs for our long-term care facility. The Ideal candidate will have a current state license, a strong work ethic, outstanding communication skills, and they must have a true desire to provide exceptional care to our clients. We offer competitive pay and full benefits such as, paid vacation, medical, dental and vision.
Full Time RN Case Manager
Sanctuary Home Health, a Premier Home Care agency, is under new management in Bellaire, Ohio and has an immediate opening for a full time RN Case Manager with home care experience. Sign on Bonus, new competitive pay rates and eligible for benefits after 90 days. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations, 1 year experience, current state license, a strong work ethic , outstanding communication and multitasking skills. Must have a true desire to provide exceptional care to our clients. Knowledge of Oasis is a plus.
Apply today - 1-866-873-0323
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!