Berkeley Heights Job Description Sample
Part Time Sales Assistant - Berkeley Heights, NJ
VA - Validus
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company
What you will be doing:
Phone work setting appointments with existing clients.
Providing administrative support to VALIC sales professional.
Monitor and manage Financial Planning Advisor's calendar.
Monitor and manage sales leads.
Respond to client requests for forms or sales literature
Assist with preparing client mailings.
Prepare routine correspondence; and, completing office tasks such as copying, taking messages, distributing mail items, etc.
Put together client enrollment packets.
This position will not perform selling duties, nor advise clients.
Coordinating seminars and campus site-visits with employer groups
To be successful in this position, individual must be skilled in verbal communication and have the ability to interact effectively with external contact.
Must consistently exercise discretion in handling client interactions, and in directing clients to the appropriate party for resolving problems or complex issues.
Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
Must be proficient with applicable personal computer applications, including managing Outlook e-mail database, MS Word processing, MS Excel, and also acquire and maintain a working knowledge of VALIC sales materials ordering procedures and regulations pertaining to client contact.
Laptop computer will be provided.
19 hours per week, 4 days per week
No securities licensing required.
Person hired for this position will work in the Regional office.
Training will be provided by the Financial Advisor(s)
High school graduate, or equivalent
Three years office clerical experience.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Business Intelligence Engineer
* Collaborate with HPE Data Architecture Team to ensure all solutions align to HPE Data Architecture Strategy, Vision and Guiding Principles for the Enterprise Analytics Platform. * Define and maintain data architecture, focusing on creating strategy, researching emerging technology, and applying technology to enable business solutions. * Analyze latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings, adopt and implement these insights and best practices. Perform architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform and analytic applications. * Ability to model the data, build transformation, creation of a unified data platform for Financial Services domain objects using Hadoop data lake and analytics applications on a group of core Hadoop technologies. * Migrate & Transform existing Data Warehouse built using Informatica, Business Objects & Oracle to Hadoop data lake platform, including the creation of a project plan and various activities required. * Highly scalable and extensible Big Data platform which enables collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets from numerous channels. * Support the business power users and data scientists to effectively leverage the platform to create actionable insights to drive business results. * Collaborate with other Solution Architects to identify opportunities to leverage analytics to enable the Digital Transformation and enhance Customer and Partner experiences.Knowledge and
* Must have 8+ years of experience developing complex information systems for large enterprise IT environments * Experienced in SaaS/Cloud Applications architecture to design and create the underlying data structures, data flows and services. * Experience with Informatica, Business Objects, SQL and Oracle. Able to think strategically and tactically. * Minimum 4+ years of hands-on experience with "big data" platforms and tools including data ingestion (incremental; batch & real time), transformation and delivery in Hadoop ecosystem (such as Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Flume, Oozie, Avro, YARN,Kafka, Storm). Proficiency in Spark, Hive, DRUID, Hive LLAP Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex projects using Hortonworks (Hadoop Distributed File System). Data Science Workbench (Python, R). Data Delivery (SnapLogic) BI Tools (QlikView, QlikSense, Business Objects, PowerBI)* Remains current with the applicable emerging technologies, and sponsor pilots of new technologies or the creative use of existing technologies. * Uses strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals. * Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job DescriptionLeadership: * Links into the HPE Enterprise Architecture Team and represents the HPEFS domain; Bring down any decisions impacting HPEFS and drive alignment. * Collaborates effectively with the project manager to manage regional medium to large projects as necessary * Utilizes Gartner and other resources in evaluating strategic, tactical and operational direction as it relates to information technology and leverages this knowledge to the organization's benefit.Consulting: * Consults with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and digital capability requirements and incorporates these requirements into the digital strategy. * Build and manage long term strategic relationships at Business Process Teams. * Good customer influence and negotiation skills. * Ability to tactically consider all sides of an issue within the contexts of time, breadth, and range of options. * Ability to systematically gather, assess and apply organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions. * Ability to prepare clear, concise, and persuasive communications for multiple audiences, including demonstrating effective writing and presentation skills, listening actively, and projecting a trustable image. * Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms.Communication: * Able to design and present high-impact messages to customer's senior level management. * Strong communication skills to be able to articulate solutions to IT/business stakeholders and conduct show and tell sessions. * Able to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex messages to multiple audience levels, including senior level management. * Excellent speaking and writing skills. #LI-TL1Job:Information TechnologyJob Level:ExpertHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Client Service Representative I
This is an entry level position responsible for processing all release of information (ROI) specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring accuracy and providing customers with the highest quality product and customer service. Associate must at all times safeguard and protect the patient's right to privacy by ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the patient's medical information and that all releases of information are in compliance with the request, authorization, company policy and HIPAA regulations.
Receives incoming requests for information and responds to requests by opening mail, assisting walk-ins and telephone inquiries, and retrieving facsimile inquiries in a timely manner.
Date stamps all requests and highlights pertinent data to facilitate processing.
Validates requests and authorizations for release of medical information according to established procedures and HIPAA guidelines.
Completes release of information requests including retrieving patient's medical charts and returning charts, copying/scanning medical records accurately and correctly, according to requests, established procedures, and established standards of quality and productivity; and electronically transmits medical record to processing operations.
Performs quality checks on all work to assure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and proper invoicing.
Maintains equipment in excellent operating condition (inside and out) and troubleshoot equipment issues with assistance from the Help Desk department.
Provides excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful and professional at all times; insures understanding of customer request and follows-through as promised; being proactive in identifying and addressing member concerns, or problems.
Demonstrates helpful and effective telephone etiquette and customer service skills by providing appropriate information to callers.
Maintains a neat, clean, and professional personal appearance and observes the dress code established by the Company or the member facility.
Maintains a clean and orderly work area, insures that records and files are properly stored before leaving area, and insures adequate supplies to meet customer requests.
Maintains working knowledge of the current state laws regarding fee structure, and HIPAA regulations as well as facility policies and procedures in regards to release of information.
Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled. Notifies Manager, Operations and/or Supervisor if unable to adhere to daily schedule.
Adheres to all Company time and attendance policies or applicable law covering meal breaks and rest periods. Records all accurate work hours in the Company's designated time keeping system daily and adheres to the Company's overtime policy and procedures for requesting time off or change in schedule.
Works within scope of position and direction; willingly accepts assignments and is available to take on additional member facilities and assist with ROI backlogs.
Performs responsibilities in accordance with the Company's and member facilities policies and procedures and state and federal labor regulations and works to minimize confidentiality breaches.
Maintains confidentiality, information security and ethical behavior when handling all Company and medical records information during transport, storage and disposal. Will not remove medical records information from member site unless written authorization is provided by the facility's HIM Director, Company Manager and/or Supervisor and Vice President of Operations.
Attends and participates in required educational training sessions and staff meetings as scheduled and assigned.
Ability to adapt to change and respond to difficult and challenging situations in a professional manner.
Accepts new assignments willingly to meet business needs.
Communicates with Manager on an on-going basis, providing information and data as requested including member's changing needs and requests.
Promptly reports to Manager any customer service concerns and/or any potential HIPAA violations whether actual or perceived.
Informs Manager of site or work difficulties, special project requests from facility, and fluctuating volume in daily workload.
Ability to accurately and efficiently utilize a computer for data input, retrieval of data and all other tasks associated with release of information services and time reporting.
Ability to work with minimum supervision, organize workload and prioritize work tasks to meet production goals.
Ability to recognize emergency situations within context of job duties and communicate potential issues to Supervisor and/or Manager, Operations.
Maintains knowledge of safety procedures to ensuring a safe work environment and reports safety concerns to Supervisor and/or Manager, Operations
Maintains a current and valid driver's license and insures personal automobile insurance is in force and will be maintained, in at least the amounts required by state law, on any automobile or transportation that is use in connection with Company duties.
Checks the Company's and other assigned email and communication systems such as REP Online and member assigned email on a daily basis. Utilizes assigned tools within established guidelines. Performs other tasks as assigned including but not limited to working at facilities within 50 miles of principal site as business needs arise.
Adheres to the Company's Code of Conduct and business standards.
A High School Diploma or GED is required.
Must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
Administrative experience in an office setting; previous release of information, medical records, or other related experience in a healthcare environment is preferred.
Proven customer service experience and/or training.
Ability to effectively use computer software and technology as required by the member facility including Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to understand and become knowledgeable of Release of Information standards, policies & procedures and HIPAA regulations and to complete work in compliance of these and other standards.
Ability to read and comprehend simple, healthcare terminology
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Effective organizational skills a must
Ability to use fax, copier, microfilm machine, and multiline phone system and other required work tools
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit health-care delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children's Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care, at the right place, the right price, and the right time. We are a multi-specialty physician group with more than 900 doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver a Trusted Network of Caring, and our promise to our communities is that anyone who enters our system will receive the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost.
Atlantic Health System is looking to hire an Orthopedic Surgeon with a background in Sports Medicine to join the team. This position will report to the Chief Medical Officer of Atlantic Medical Group and the Chair for the Department of Orthopedics
A Physician Assistant hired by the Department of Orthopedics will function as a vital member of the orthopedic health-care team at the practice location.
The Physician Assistant shall respond to the needs of the orthopedic surgeons in the evaluation and initial treatment of orthopedic patients at the practice office location and hospital as needed.
Additional responsibilities will include: appropriate operative assistance for orthopedic emergency surgery and evening, night and weekend availability for emergency assistance to the orthopedic physician staff. All orthopedically related interventions will occur under the supervision and request of the orthopedic attending staff.
Maintain collegial and collaborative relationships with peers at admitting hospitals and academic medical centers in order to meet the needs of the patients identified for referral for the purpose of tertiary or quaternary care. Provide Atlantic Medical Group with all the necessary documentation for the billing of services at all practice locations in a timely and thorough manner. Participate actively in efforts to standardize equipment, supplies and processes in the Operating Room and in the provision of services in all patient care settings.
Completion of an approved Physician Assistant program leading to either a BS or MS degree;Current ACLS certification.
Active State of New Jersey licensure as a Physician Assistant, Orthopedic Experience Preferred
Retail Sales Representative
At Acosta, we work with major consumer brands (CPG). Our Business Managers increase the market share of the brands we represent in an established market. We are company of exceptional people who take pride in the clients and customers we represent and no day is ever the same!
We provide our client and customers the tools needed to deliver solutions and achieve their goals with merchandising, assortment, pricing, and shelf positioning. These initiatives result in maximizing market share.
We are seeking self-motivated professionals who can create these solutions and have the ability to:
Coordinate clients' market visits and key account calls.
Communicate clients' priorities to Retail Sales Organization to deliver in-store presence and business objectives.
Manage and participate in the development, design and presentation of Acosta introduction to new clients.
Provide feedback on the effectiveness of our clients' strategies, selling programs, and initiatives.
Maintain current account distribution information.
Provide feedback on how to build organizational capacity and improve our business.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
A proven track-record in sales; preferably with a food broker or national company.
Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, negotiation, and sales skills.
Must have the ability to analyze sales and marketing information needed to make effective sales presentations.
Must be proficient in a variety of software packages used to support the sales function.
Must be willing to travel.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Every day, Acosta influences the purchase of more brands, more often, across more channels, than anyone else.
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job ID 2019-159495
Work City New Providence
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Work Zip 07974
Starting average hours per week 37.5 +
Category Field Jobs
Business Development Representative
Ngage Live Chat is currently on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and resourceful Sales Representative to join the Austin, Texas Team!
Research and identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify key decision makers.
Initiate a dialog with prospective clients, develop and nurture trust and maintain a strong book of business.
Communicate benefits of product, and upsell features effectively in order to meet clients' needs and facilitate closing new business.
Understand performance metrics, routinely meet and exceed sales goals.
The Ideal Candidate:
Self-motivated individual that thrives in an entrepreneurial position.
Inquisitive, strategic thinker.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Prior consultative sales background with cold-calling experience is a plus.
Ngage Live Chat is a part of Martindale-Avvo, a family of market-leading brands designed to grow professional practices. Our network of legal marketing resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, provides access to more than 25 million consumers monthly—400,000 of whom request to speak with an attorney.
Hands-on, continuous training.
PTO + 8 paid holidays
Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life.
Fun. flexible working environment - on premise gym and yoga studio!
Office building overlooks Lake Austin and Pennybacker Bridge.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Oracle Data Integrator
Title : Oracle Data Integrator
Duration : 6+ Months
Location : Summit, NJ
- Minimum 4+ years of strong ETL / ELT development experience with Oracle Data Integrator (preferably version 12)
- Understanding of Data warehouse concepts, ETL/ELT and data modelling concepts.
- Must have very strong knowledge on writing medium to complex SQL’s.
- Knowledge and understanding of key concepts in the field of data warehousing and Oracle Data Integrator
- ODI Architecture, Topology configuration and repository setup
- ODI ELT Advantage, Bulk load Vs. Standard ETL Line load
- ODI Knowledge Modules, Interfaces, Procedures, Variables, Scenarios, Packages, Load plans, Schedulers, Change Data Capture and Slowly changing Dimensions
- ODI Agents
- Must have experienced on working with Json, XML files.
- Very good knowledge on UNIX commands
Clinician, O/P Behavioral Health
Overlook Medical Center, a member of the Atlantic Health System is currently seeking a clinician in the O/P Behavioral Health Department.
Community outreach- United way grant implementation as well as support to City of summit Seniors.
Population health and community integration
- BA in social services field
Previous community outreach experience preferred
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you'll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Athletic Trainer, Rehabilitation Medicine
Atlantic Health System is seeking Athletic Trainers for their Overlook Medical Center location. This incredible opportunity is a Per diem, day shift.
- Responsible for game and team coverage at sporting events and clubs who contract with AHS for coverage.
- Athletic Training degree from accredited college/university.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Certified in NJ, Experience preferred.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you'll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran Status
It is a great time to join CVS/pharmacy, the retail division of CVS Health, as America's leading retail pharmacy with more than 7,600 stores continues to grow. We are seeking a talented Beauty Consultant who is passionate about the beauty industry and believes the client experience should be top notch. As a Beauty Consultant you should feel that sharing your product knowledge with others is rewarding and you love seeing the smile on a customer's face when you find a product they love! Our customers will experience your passion as you share the latest beauty trends and techniques.
A CVS Beauty Consultant assists customers with skin care selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and the sharing of your knowledge and expertise. The Consultant is responsible for the complete operation of the Beauty Department ensuring a high level of productivity and enabling the department to meet or exceed budgeted sales and margin. Your follow up after the sale enables you to build lasting customer relationships that will also help you to achieve personal and team selling and productivity goals.
Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling. Provide personalized service and build relationships with customers during their store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact.
Always ask questions and be curious to learn more about beauty.
Take pride in your work, keeping your assigned area well-stocked, well-merchandised, and hygienic. You enjoy working as a team to maintain a beautiful environment for your customers to shop.
Create and maintain product displays, end caps, and other special promotional materials in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
Participate in and represent company programs and events that positively impact the business. You are comfortable discussing CVS Beauty Club programs and inviting customers to special events
Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you.
Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
Seek to further your product knowledge and client service skills.
Be plugged in to all of the latest beauty trends and techniques. Complete initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied, etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
Execute the established sales plan and track results; "own" the beauty business in your store.
In select stores, operate mobile checkout.
Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities and quickly learning new procedures
Available to work a flexible retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, weekends, and extended hours
Ability to perform the tasks listed under job responsibilities
Must be at least 18 years old.
Prior Beauty Sales Experience
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!