Berkley Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Runs
Looking for more consistency in life? Find it with CDL-A dedicated truck driver jobs at Marten
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Truck Driver Professionals to fill dedicated positions. Our dedicated opportunities offer consistent routes, pay, and home time!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Clarksville, AR; Los Angeles, CA; Riverside, CA, Sacramento, CA; Stockton, CA; Cheshire, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Paw Paw, MI; New Albany, MS; Cincinnati, OH; Newark, NJ; Dunkirk, NY; Las Vegas, NV; Columbus, OH; Portland, OR; Allentown, PA; Portland, TN; Shelbyville, TN; Knoxville, TN; Dallas, TX; DeSoto, TX; Front Royal, VA; Pasco, WA; Seattle, WA; Tomah, WI
Home Health Aide Positions
We sure do. Honor is the fastest growing home care company in the Bay Area. We're looking for amazing caregivers to provide non-medical care to older adults.
Honor provides in-home senior care, helping older adults continue to live well and independently at home. We are not a typical agency, we are disrupting the in-home care industry using technology and care. Caregivers are at the heart of Honor and we treat them better that anyone else, our company culture is based on respect.
Schedule: Full-Time (30-40 hours/week) / Weekends Compensation: $14-$20 depending on where you work Location: San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, Oakland, Fremont & Hayward (Immediate Open Positions)
Must be 21 or older A valid CA driver's license Your own car with valid proof of insurance Minimum of 6 months paid caregiving experience (non-family member) or one of the following certifications:
RN, LVN, CNA, HHA Must have experience lifting and transferring Must have experience diapering and changing briefs Must have experience bathing, toileting and/or bed bathing Negative TB test or chest x-ray 2 Professional References in health care (private caregiving, facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, etc) What Honor offers: Honor App to help prepare for work and leave notes Paid overtime Paid sick leave Paid orientation and training Paid holidays at the rate of 1.5x Direct deposit, paid weekly 24/7 Honor Care Team Support Generous referral bonus program Health benefits based on eligibility Want to meet a real Care Pro? Employer
Position Title: Recruiting Coordinator - Division: Human Resources
Location: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Desired Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 1-year contract with opportunity to become full time employee of Berkeley Lab
Pay Rate: $32.00 Hourly + Medical; Dental; Vision.
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory is looking for a talented Recruiting Coordinator to support our hiring efforts and play a key role in our business. We believe that providing a smooth, enjoyable recruitment process is critical to the success of a candidate’s interview experience. You are our candidates’ very first impression of who we are and what we do. The right person for this role understands what it means to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment and is adaptable to change. This means “wearing many hats” and rolling up your sleeves to do what it takes to get the job done without impacting customer service and integrity. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will support the Executive Recruiter, Sr. HR Business Partner and our hiring partners for select departments by scheduling and coordinating interviews, managing our ATS, and keeping candidate experience top of mind. You are detail-oriented, a strong multi-tasker, quick on your feet, and you love a checklist.
· Work closely with our recruiting team and hiring managers to ensure a smooth and timely hiring process and candidate experience. This includes scheduling interviews and logistics, making travel arrangements as needed, onboard new hires, and everything in between.
· Follow up and confirm interview logistics with candidates at regular intervals throughout the hiring process.
· Roll out the red carpet: Master a great experience for candidates and new hires, in partnership with our HR team.
· Host candidates during on-site interviews ensuring that the interview process flows smoothly and they receive quality customer service
- Prepare and distribute committee meeting agendas and candidate packets to interview teams
· Maintain our internal Applicant Tracking System, ensuring information is accurate and up to date
· Manage job postings and assist with other steps in the hiring process
· Provide support to the Sr. HR Business partner with additional administrative needs
· 3+ years of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator role
· Minimum 1 year of experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use Taleo)
· Gmail, Google Docs, MS Office experience
· Solid understanding of hiring practices and best practices, genuine desire to always put the candidate first, fierce willingness to work with hiring managers, all while keeping a level head and having fun
· Highly self-motivated; efficient, resourceful and productive
· Able to prioritize, multi-task, and manage your time.
· Able to adapt and respond quickly to changing circumstance as this is a dynamic environment and priorities shift often.
· Top-notch customer service orientation.
· Cool under pressure; thrives in a fast-paced, and always changing environment.
· Impeccable attention to detail, follow through, and the ability to manage many parallel processes at the same time
· Someone who likes to follow a process
· Stellar written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills that will promote proactive and professional interactions all the time with employees at all levels
· A strong sense of urgency and follow-through
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Architect Project Manager - Commercial Construction
We are a well respected Architecture firm looking for an experienced Architect Project Manager to shepherd the design process of many of our largest projects to completion.
In this role you will work closely with the Design team to oversee all aspects of the critical Design phase of large projects. You will develop solutions, coordinate resources, manage client and internal communication from project inception to completion.
- Bachelor's in Architecture required
- 10+ years experience as Architect Project Manager on major Architecture projects preferably in Commercial Construction
- Successful portfolio of completed large scale projects
- Proficient in building codes and ADA compliance regulations
- Team leader with strong problem solving abilities in complex situations
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proficient in use of 2D/3D, AutoCad, Sketchup, PhotoShop and InDesign
- Exception attention to detail
- State Licensure and LEED accreditation preferred
- Strong grasp of mechanical, sound and electrical engineering on large scale projects
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to join an established Architectural Design firm with limitless growth potential
- Strong compensation and benefits package including 401K
- Work with a great team of design professionals on exciting projects
So if you are an Architect Project Manager with experience in Commercial Construction - apply today!
Customer Service Representative:Full Time
Customer Service Specialist!
*FAST Growth Opportunity*
If you are a people person working in the retail or the restaurant business and you are looking for a career change that provides opportunity, then put your personality and ambition to work! We are looking for an individual that has experience in customer service, sales, food service, client relations, and retail to apply their skills and work experience at the marketing events!
We are a progressive, rapidly expanding firm who is looking for a Restaurant and Retail Professional to work with clients from leading industries across the country!
We have the perfect campaign for you! The diverse client portfolio allows individuals to represent industry leaders in the nation!
What makes this position different?
By recognizing that high levels of success are a direct result of great people, this firm has developed tailored campaigns that allow for a much more personal approach to the development of clients’ brands. Senior management strives to create unlimited opportunities for individuals to achieve their personal, professional and financial goals. A comprehensive training program accomplishes this by encouraging competition, making it easy for individuals engaged in sales and marketing, sharing effective techniques and communicating ideas openly, and by recognizing accomplishments both large and small. The company operates according to a philosophy emphasizing the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. The management training program provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
We have committed to help expand the local market to meet the demands of new campaigns! Therefore, we must start talent scouting right away.
We look for a few critical attributes that each candidate must possess:
· Above average people skills
· Excellent leadership abilities
· Great communication skills
· Winning attitude
· Great work ethic and ambition
· Ability to multi-task
· Desire to grow within a company
If you're tired of rotating shifts or 'Last Call' hours... Let us be your answer!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online. Full time positions are currently offered.
Apply if you have the following experience: customer service, manager, marketing, accounting, entrepreneur, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, project manager, server, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, sales manager, host / hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
We are conducting interviews now!
Life Insurance Sales - Help Teachers Plan Out Future Retirement!
Ready for Something DIFFERENT in the insurance world? Assist teachers and educators with retirement planning!
- Tired of buying, chasing and wasting time on dead-end leads?
- We don’t do “leads,” we don’t make empty promises or claim you will make six figures in your first 6 months.
- We have a tried-and-true system in place and help you build your own local territory.
- This is a complete system that is proven to help you earn $65,000+/year (and increasing each year) WITHOUT wasting time on prospecting, chasing leads, and doing what every other insurance agent does.
- Now you can be a "trusted adviser" and not yet another "insurance salesperson"!
- Be yourself, help teachers build for their retirement, develop meaningful relationships, earn residual income, and stay local with this refreshingly unique opportunity.
MyLifeWerks Insurance Services is a rapidly growing financial services group focusing on the K-12 school market. We help employees optimize their retirement options.
We are expanding our Berkeley, CA area territory and interviewing qualified candidates for our upcoming training class! We are seeking both experienced (Life insurance licensed) agentsand newly licensed agents.
What’s the bottom line?
Your first-year compensation can be $65,000 to $90,000 with ongoing, recurring income to follow, plus cash bonuses, incentives and much more! This is an independent agent, commission-only role. There are NO upfront expenses or fees — we are here to help you get started!
This is a great way to build your own business and your retirement, while helping others build their future.
If you’re ready for a change, send your resume through ZipRecruiter AND answer the brief interview questions. Come werk with us!
We believe that financial guidance is more than just selling products; it is, by definition, the pursuit of a total understanding of each client's financial goals, family goals and issues, as well as their current tax and estate picture. It is not until you fully understand each client, that a plan can be created and implemented to achieve a client's long-term life goals.
Shopper - Delivery Driver (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US * Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+) * Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Entry Level Trader: Finance, Data, Analyst, Management - Work Remotely
About Maverick Trading
Established in 1997, Maverick Trading is an award-winning proprietary trading firm that focuses on equity and index options. We are currently seeking motivated and teachable individuals to be a trading representative and trade on behalf of the firm with the firm’s capital. We have some of the greatest traders in the business with backgrounds ranging from former floor traders, stock brokers and financial planners to sales professionals, accountants, computer programmers, and engineers.
Trading Representative Duties
Our traders are expected to execute proper risk management and protect the capital of the firm. We are firm believers that risk management is the key to long-term consistency and success in trading. Your main responsibility will be to produce profits for the firm and earn periodic increases in trading capital. Upon completion of training, each trader will trade firm capital and keep 70-80% of profits generated. Most traders work from home or their personal offices on a full or part-time basis. Profitable traders will earn higher levels of trading capital over time and garner higher profit splits with the firm. Online Traders work remotely from various locations. Once a trader establishes a track record with the firm, they will be trading with enough capital to potentially earn over $100,000 per year.
The lifestyle of a successful trader is highly desired. Trading is a profession that has unlimited earnings potential and allows traders to benefit from their results rather than their time. With advances in technology, trading can be done almost anywhere from multiple devices which allows for flexible hours and the ability to travel freely.
Additional benefits of the position include:
- Positive trading environment
- Part-time or Full-time opportunities
- Best tools, technology and training in the industry provided
- Daily Online meetings, training, coaching and mentoring
- Flexible scheduling that suits your personal needs
- Work from home
Entry-level Traders should have at least some understanding of how the economic environment works and how Wall Street operates. We primarily trade derivatives, but understanding stocks and commodities is also crucial. You must be passionate, committed and trainable. Day trading, quantitative trading, scalping and algorithm generation are all valid skills; however, our methodology uses different time frames and strategies that deviate from most high-frequency or automated trading. A college degree or prior trading experience may be helpful, but is not necessary.
Additional requirements of the role include:
- Strong finance and current market knowledge, a plus
- Background in corporate finance, financial analysis, economics, risk management or accounting, a plus
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Computer programming in API languages such as Java and UNIX/Linux, a plus
- Prior Trading Experience, a plus
Successful employees in this role have previous experience in the following financial and non-financial professions:
- Accounting, Economics, Banking, Finance, Financial Analyst, Financial Advisor, Mathematics, Investment Advisor, Stock Broker, Financial Planner
- Corporate Business Leadership, Human Resources, Public Speaker, Teacher/Professor, Coach, Copywriter, Law/Medical
- Sales Management, Organizational Executive, Website development, Professional poker player, Psychologist/Psychiatrist, Statistics, Human Psychology
- Engineer, Computer Programmer, Information Technology Technician, Sales and Marketing, Real Estate and Insurance Agents
Apply today! – All applicants must complete our online recruiting process
Base Pay $100,000-$200,000/Year - Results based on trading profits generated
Employment Type Full-Time, Part Time, Contract
There may be fees involved for training and startup determined by previous experience in the trading industry. Accepted applicants will also be required to pay for data feeds and trading quotes, as per the industry standard.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!