Berwick Job Description Sample
Customer Service (Seasonal, Part-Time)
Lead Sales Associate-Ft In Orangeville, PA
Store Clerk Temporary In Orangeville, PA
Accounting Branch Clerk
RN - Home Health - New Rates!
Housekeeper | Fairfield Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott allows guests to travel with confidence by giving them just what they need at an exceptional value. As a member of our team you'll deliver outstanding service so travel is easy, comfortable and productive for our guests. Find Your World™ at Fairfiled Inn & Suites by Marriott.
Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms. Replace dirty linens and terry items with clean items. Make beds, fold terry, clean bathrooms, remove trash, dirty linens, and room service items. Ensure all appliances are present and in working order. Dust, polish, and remove marking from walls and furniture as necessary. Vacuum carpets, and clean floors regularly. Respond to guest requests as needed.
- Must be able to move, lift, and carry items 25 pounds or less without assistance.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart
- Required to stand, kneel, and walk for extended periods of time
- Competitive wages
- Incentive plans - quarterly and annual
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- 401(k) Plan with company-match
- Advancement opportunities
- Commitment to professional development
- Fun, fast and friendly TEAM work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for personnel so classified.
Team Member - Burger King #01041|R03|Carl (Berwick, PA)
Speech Therapist - Home Health
Therapeutic Staff Support - Part Time
At Salisbury Behavioral Health, Inc., Empowering adults/children with behavioral health disorders is key to promoting recovery with independence and dignity. Our goal is to work in partnership with individuals to empower him or her to make choices, attain life goals, build relationships, and participate within their community in the most integrated and independent manner possible. We focus on an individual’s strengths and values while providing person-centered services that are culturally competent, flexible, coordinated and accountable. While the recovery process is unique to everyone, we treat our clients with respect, dignity, courtesy and equality. For adults facing serious and complex challenges, Salisbury Behavioral Health provides the supports individuals and their families need to reach success.
The Therapeutic Staff Support is an integral part of our BHRS program which serves individuals in Carbon, Monroe, Pike, Wayne, Susquehanna and Lackawanna Counties with behavioral or developmental challenges.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Provide therapeutic behavioral interventions to clients in accordance with treatment plans in the client’s home, the community and or school settings.
- Utilize safe crisis management techniques as deemed appropriate.
- Adhere to client schedule and deliver appropriate authorized units of services. prescribed as directed by supervisor.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the treatment team.
- Report the effectiveness of treatment protocols and treatment difficulties to supervisor and clinician.
- Maintain consumer confidentiality per company policy, HIPAA Privacy Rule regulations, and the Department of Public Welfare.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field preferred or
- Bachelor’s Degree in other field and 1 year full- time paid child. Adolescent experience;
- Associate Degree plus 3 years of full-time paid child adolescent experience or 60 college credits with 3 years full-time paid child/adolescent experience.
- RN with 1-year full-time paid child/adolescent experience or
- LPN with 3 year’s full-time paid child/adolescent experience.
Eligible Salisbury Behavioral Health Employees will receive:
- Competitive pay, benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, available to full time staff)
- Employee discount and reward program
- 401 k options and accrued time off.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health and Careers with us please visit our website: www.salisb.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!